Swap name: BJD (Ball Jointed Doll) Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: amigurl55
Sign-up date range: now until April 30, 2010
Date to send item by: June 1, 2010
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): 25
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? YES/NO
If so, which country? no
Additional Age requirement? Please be at least 16
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: N/A
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES**Details of swap:**
In this swap you will be swapping BJD goods with your partner. I will make sure that you have at least one doll size in common to make things go smoothly. I would prefer that most of your swap goods are hand-made, but store bought items are fine as well. You can swap clothing, jewelry, or furniture that you have made, store bought clothing, wigs, etc.
THIS IS A 6-POINT SWAP
Large: 3 points
Medium: 2 points
Small: 1 point
OR any combination of these.
Here are some ideas to get you started:
-Make a doll carrying case in your partner's favorite colors.
-Food erasers from Japan have become very popular here and they are the perfect size for BJD food. Find your partner's doll's favorite food and send it!
-Sew, knit, or crochet an outfit in your partner's doll's style
-Find some unfinished wood doll furniture at your local craft store and paint it
-Is your partner just getting started in the world of BJD? Send them a starter kit made from items that your doll no longer uses.
-If you enjoy working with polymer clay, make some miniatures to send to your partner.
YOU MUST GET DELIVERY CONFIRMATION WHEN SENDING YOUR ITEM. If you are sending to a different country and D/C is not available, be sure to save your receipt from the post office so you have a record of sending your item.
As always, be sure to post in this thread at least once a week so we know you are working on your swap items. Also, be sure to take pictures of what you make before you send it in case your partner can't post to the gallery.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: BJD (Ball Jointed Doll) Swap
Your real name (make sure to include your last name):
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
Please list your doll family here (include names, sizes, and genders):
What are your BJD's favorite colors?
Least favorite colors?
What are your doll's favorite foods?
What style are your BJDs (cutesy, goth, frilly, etc.)?
What type of crafts do you do?
What kind of items would you like to receive?
Anything you wouldn't like to receive?
Do you have any allergens in the house (smoking household, pets, etc.)?
Are you allergic to anything?
Anything you want your partner or organizer to know about?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
If you can think of any other questions you would like to have on the questionnaire please PM me.