A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 302,539
Currently Running With Scissors:
557 Guests and 28 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 19
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: CLOSED: Granny-A-Day Crochet-Along MAY start 5/1-5/31/2010  (Read 15381 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

TheRobotSays
« Reply #50 on: May 03, 2010 12:46:09 AM »

I am actually playing catch up from April! haha  I'm about 4 squares behind if I count last month the 1 square ahead if I don't.  Oh well.  I'm doing squares where half of the motifs are lacy-ish & the other half are more solid.  I like it so far, I might add in different jewel tones to the blue & purple
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lady_sepulchre
« Reply #51 on: May 03, 2010 12:57:30 AM »

OnePinkHippo, what kind of lining are you wanting to do? it seems to me the easiest lining for an Inga bag and most likely the way I will be lining mine is to cut fabric to fit inside and sew it, drop it in and then whip stitch the top to the outside of the bag. I hope that makes sense.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

*~Saviors and Saints and Devils and Heathens alike..She'll eat you alive.~*
http://www.wists.com/lady_sepulchre
MAF R6 Swap-working on #3
Psych Swap-delayed
My Etsy- http://www.etsy.com/shop/ladysepulchre
Personal swap hiatus due to health issues.
crochetingfool
« Reply #52 on: May 03, 2010 01:33:51 AM »

Have you seen the granny masa bag? It's so great
[/quote]

Where can I find the granny Masa bag??? I am curious!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
crochetingfool
« Reply #53 on: May 03, 2010 01:40:03 AM »

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d61/brooke_nic/Granny-Square-Pucker-Purse-7.jpg

OOh I just saw this and having recently finished an Inga bag(yet to make the lining though) and am itching to start another! Will definitely be joining you all. Love the granny square posted in this first post!

« Last Edit: March 06, 2011 08:07:38 PM by MareMare - Reason: please remove image tags when quoting pictures » THIS ROCKS   Logged
lady_sepulchre
« Reply #54 on: May 03, 2010 02:02:08 AM »

I am so excited seeing the squares in here already! I feel so behind with my picture posting, HOPEFULLY I can post some tomorrow, I will make the man use his camera magic as I am not having much luck getting my pictures from my phone to upload on the laptop. Le Sigh. Great work so far ladies!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Psych Swap-delayed
OnePinkHippo
« Reply #55 on: May 03, 2010 10:06:20 AM »

OnePinkHippo, what kind of lining are you wanting to do? it seems to me the easiest lining for an Inga bag and most likely the way I will be lining mine is to cut fabric to fit inside and sew it, drop it in and then whip stitch the top to the outside of the bag. I hope that makes sense.
Yeah, that's what I've been thinking but I'm an OCD perfectionist and I want it to fit and I don't really know how to measure to even get it in the ballpark. Maybe I should just dive in and see what happens.  Wink I have a book on knitted bags, I have to check that out, too.

onepinkhippo: your hexagons remind me of sunflowers I like them!  It looks like a stash buster...yeah?
Heck yes! It's a lot more fun than I thought. Gotta make room for them fancy yarns.  Roll Eyes & I love your colors!

I am so excited seeing the squares in here already! I feel so behind with my picture posting, HOPEFULLY I can post some tomorrow, I will make the man use his camera magic as I am not having much luck getting my pictures from my phone to upload on the laptop. Le Sigh. Great work so far ladies!
Email the pictures to yourself? That's what I usually do if I can't upload directly from my phone.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

katara
« Reply #56 on: May 03, 2010 11:56:35 AM »

Well I've decided to post pics of all the things I've got going at the moment - that way I'll stay accountable of what I actually get done for the month of May.

I've got 11 squares of the white, yellow and teal blocks, 3 of the white, green and navy (I did the navy borders this evening), 2 white (in progress squares) and 2 squares with the red flower in the center.
PLUS 5 smaller squares in red, brown, orange (not in the photo)

* So for May I've done 5 small squares, and 3 navy borders
« Last Edit: May 03, 2010 12:02:17 PM by katara » THIS ROCKS   Logged

katara
« Reply #57 on: May 03, 2010 11:58:40 AM »

I am actually playing catch up from April! haha  I'm about 4 squares behind if I count last month the 1 square ahead if I don't.  Oh well.  I'm doing squares where half of the motifs are lacy-ish & the other half are more solid.  I like it so far, I might add in different jewel tones to the blue & purple
I really like the colors that you are using!
« Last Edit: May 03, 2010 12:00:19 PM by katara » THIS ROCKS   Logged

TheRobotSays
« Reply #58 on: May 03, 2010 12:00:05 PM »

Have you seen the granny masa bag? It's so great

Where can I find the granny Masa bag??? I am curious!
[/quote]

If you search for it on flickr, there's a tute/blog link
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lady_sepulchre
« Reply #59 on: May 03, 2010 12:02:04 PM »

OnePinkHippo, I would email them to myself, but for some reason my phone has decided that it wont email for the time being. yikes! but my boyfriend has agreed to take pictures for me this evening when he takes pictures of his knitting so I should be okay, the laptop will upload from his SD card Cheesy

I decided to keep working on aprils project AND start my Inga.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Psych Swap-delayed
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 19 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Cooking With Watermelon: Delicious Recipes
How to Make Vegan-Style Mac and Cheese
A Midwestern Twist on Chicken Vesuvio
Southern Fried Chicken – Made by a Kentucky Native
Award-Winning Shrimp Linguini With Craig Hazelbaker in Cedar Rapids, IA
Latest Blog Articles
Challenge #107: Bottle It Up Winner!
Tute Tuesday: Whitman's Sampler
The Zombie Trend: Now... Sheep!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...