A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 302,066
Currently Running With Scissors:
715 Guests and 33 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: General Disney Swap Sendouts 06/01/2010  (Read 11468 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

beeker
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2010 01:20:05 PM »

I would love to join this swap. I am having my first experience planning a trip to disney. this will be our family's first trip. I have 2 boys going, 5 and 6. We are driving from Indiana to Florida.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Current Swaps:
Christmas Stocking Swap - crafting Smiley
Sillybowtie
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2010 07:51:23 AM »

I was going to wait till the summer to do anymore swaps. I am having a Disney themed wedding and going to Disney World for the Disneymoon! This will really get me in the mood for June! When we are there I am stocking up on items for the next Disney swap.

I work for the Mouse and get frustrated with some of the stuff you can't find in the parks!  For instance-  I'll be crocheting an Alice in Wonderland dress for my newborn neice because there aren't any Alice baby clothes to be found Sad
I am having a Mad Hatter Tea Party for my bridal shower and it is always about Disney Princess not Alice! I did find some Alice scrapbook items but have to buy them online.

I went to Target today and they had Alice in Wonderland, Bambi, and Mickey related plastic cups, plates and trays. I was going to take a picture of them but I knew I could find them online but they are not there. This is one of the trays they do have that I saw at the Disney Store. http://www.disneystore.com/adult-dinnerware-melamine-best-of-mickey-mouse-plate/p/1254479/11919/#.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2010 11:59:50 AM by Sillybowtie » THIS ROCKS   Logged

SharLaMarz
Crafting is my therapy

I have craft ADD

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2010 09:46:55 PM »

A disney wedding! Wow! How fun!

I sent in my info today! Yay! I'm a big Little Mermaid fan, and so is my little girl. Her bedroom is totally decked out in nothing but Ariel. I need an Ariel lovin' partner!! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 projects in 2010: 100/50

My wist: http://www.wists.com/SharLaMarz

Contact me for a personal swap!
Eira
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2010 11:11:31 PM »

Just sent in my info! I noticed that a lot of the likes are the older movies! I love old school Disney. I was definately obsessed with The Little Mermaid as a child.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
CheekyMonkey4646
« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2010 08:57:27 AM »

i CANT wait, me and my mum went to disney world last summer and since then i have been in love with disney(not that i wasn't before,:P)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

love twilight,Disney,Harry Potter and musicals,would happily do a personal swap for either of these
AlyssaKnits

Formerly Thatkid

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2010 09:09:36 AM »

I got everyone that sent me a questionnaire updated- but let me know if i missed you somehow hahah.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Changed my username, Formerly Thatkid!
SharLaMarz
Crafting is my therapy

I have craft ADD

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2010 02:08:02 PM »

So so excited for partners! Yay Disney fun!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Whistley
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Adventure is out there!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2010 03:41:40 PM »

I just signed up! I was on the fence about this one but since we've decided to plan a Disneyland trip this year I couldn't pass it up.
My little girl loves the Princess and the Frog, the Little Mermaid and Minnie Mouse.
My little boy loves Toy Story, Cars and Mickey Mouse.
My favorites (if I had to pick favorites...) are Sleeping Beauty, Beauty and the Beast, and UP -- but I'm hoping my partner will craft for my kids. Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Let me 'splain. No, there is too much. Let me sum up.
Cwafting. Cwafting is wot bwings us togevvah today.
SharLaMarz
Crafting is my therapy

I have craft ADD

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2010 02:14:02 PM »

I can't wait for partners! I have to resist the urge to start crafting! Is it May 1st yet?Huh? Does anyone have Facebook accounts? If so then become a fan of Disney, Disneyland/DisneyWorld. You get all kinds of fun updates, pictures, and videos. You get to see progress of new rides and attractions at the park. So much fun to see and help keep it fun while waiting for your Disney vacation!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sillybowtie
« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2010 03:14:09 PM »

I can't wait for partners! I have to resist the urge to start crafting! Is it May 1st yet?Huh? Does anyone have Facebook accounts? If so then become a fan of Disney, Disneyland/DisneyWorld. You get all kinds of fun updates, pictures, and videos. You get to see progress of new rides and attractions at the park. So much fun to see and help keep it fun while waiting for your Disney vacation!

I follow them on Twitter. Also get good news from Disboards also. DF thinks it is crazy to follow them but on our trip I will have the best tips and bargains while we are there.

I already have my craft coupons ready to get supplies. The last Disney swap I did a year ago, I embroidered a Fox in the Hound bag and had a great time making it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Fashion Formula: Printed Blouse & Pleated Midi Skirt & Ankle Boot
3 Ways to Elevate Your Workout Wardrobe This Spring
Get Ready For Spring With The Latest Layering Trends
Raw Denim Care: How to Maintain Your Favorite Jeans
#AdamSays: How Much Cleavage Is Too Much Cleavage?
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Quick Summer Dress
Marvelous Matryoshkas
Meatless Monday: Creamy Pasta with Peas

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...