A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 297,532
Currently Running With Scissors:
449 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Joss Swap (Buffy/Angel) - Round 2! Gallery  (Read 5047 times)
Tags for this thread: buffy_the_vampire_slayer , tv , firefly , serenity , whedon  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

booglass
Coin Operated Crafter

I made a hell of a lot of crafts to get here.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2005 07:51:37 AM »

No thank you for the great purse.......even Mr. Boo was impressed.  And the Angel Investigations magnet is too sweet!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

michaelasmom

Nobody is born a bigot..........

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2005 10:29:07 AM »

The co worker that usually takes the pictures for me is a total Buffy geek also.  He has little mini metal buffy lunchboxes in his office.  I made him the angel investigations magnet also -- he was most excited.  It takes very little to make us state employees happy ;-)

The photos were printed onto large mailing labels and then I used the magents that came on the front of the phone books here at the office -- I just applied the labels.  
« Last Edit: July 08, 2010 09:13:23 AM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed picture(s) » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Any idiot can handle a crisis.  It's the day to day living that wears you out."  -- Anton Checkov
Radegund
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2005 07:11:37 AM »

I love jadey_mcshadey's Kaylee bag!

I took the Serenity magnetic poetry that Krebstar made me to a get-together of Firefly fans and we had a great time playing with it. Now I'm eyeing some old business-card magnets on my fridge that I don't really need -- I can add more words myself!   Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

krebstar5
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2005 06:39:15 PM »

Radegund,

You should add more words.  It's pretty easy.  I wanted to find a starter kit to give you and then consider what I gava you as a "booster" set, but I ran out of time.  Now I'm just thinking about making a kit for myself. Smiley

-Valerie
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have a blog-
http://smalerie.com

Rule 1: To do rather than watch.
http://www.journeyofwill.com
michaelasmom

Nobody is born a bigot..........

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2005 05:51:33 AM »

I recieved the most amazing package yesterday from booglass.  I am hoping that she took pictures since I am without a digicam.  Anywhoo, I recieved a cross necklace, magic shop note cards (with a note from Anya  Smiley ) a note tablet and organizer (for the organized slayer), a gorgeous 'key' necklace, a great Buffy book and some lovely Cost Rican coffee.  I love it all so much!!!!!!!!!   Grin Grin Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Any idiot can handle a crisis.  It's the day to day living that wears you out."  -- Anton Checkov
NessaGurl
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2005 05:02:38 AM »

On Wednesday I came home from work to find a great package of goodies from twighlight021...she sent me a Jayne hat, slayer braclet and earings, cute pouch, chopsticks, little wooden box and a buffy charm...it was awesome. I'll post pics this weekend...I promise, I've been a little tardy lately...but I will post em...

As promised! Here is a pic of the earings, braclet and charm.  Grin  SWEET!

I am so wearing that Jayne hat to the opening of Serenity. Thanks so much!

Thanks so much Elise!!!

Nessagurl
« Last Edit: June 16, 2005 08:22:37 PM by NessaGurl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my Etsy Shop...
http://thislittlebird.etsy.com 

My Wist
http://www.wists.com/ThisLittleBird

I would love to do a personal swap for Quality, well made felt or crochet play foods for my daughter... contact me if you are interested. Check out my shop to see what I could make for you
candysprinkles
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2005 07:36:36 AM »

Krebstar5 - How was the Serenity screening?  I can't wait to see it.

All of these crafts turned out amazing!  Such thought went into making them.  I love Joss Whedon, hopefully there will be another Joss swap in the future  Wink  I was a newbie when this one started.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
krebstar5
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2005 08:56:53 AM »

Krebstar5 - How was the Serenity screening?  I can't wait to see it.

All of these crafts turned out amazing!  Such thought went into making them.  I love Joss Whedon, hopefully there will be another Joss swap in the future  Wink  I was a newbie when this one started.

Another Joss Round?  LOL! Not a bad idea.  I think I am going to need time re-coup and do some other swaps for a bit though first.  Maybe after Serenity comes out, we can have just a Serenity Swap.  Then more people will be familiar with it.  The movie was great, really suspenseful and not quite what I expected.  Meeting all the other Browncoats was a lot of fun too!  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will do really well in the theater so that we get sequels.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have a blog-
http://smalerie.com

Rule 1: To do rather than watch.
http://www.journeyofwill.com
tinydoom

*one of the ladies*

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2005 02:59:31 PM »

Can I just say that Nessa is an amazing crafter, and well as my own personal swap angel, after I got flaked one.  Check out the loot!!!!
A Slayer journal (I actually squealed about it), two placemats and coaters..(which are getting used momentarily when my dinner is done cooking), awesome wine glass charms, a super cool sparkly cross (that I have been wearing as an anklet).  Thank you agin Nessa.  You made my day.....cause today was a rough one  Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged

tinydoom

*one of the ladies*

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2005 03:04:25 PM »

Oh, and Serenity is AWESOME.  I would love to do a Serenity/Firefly swap some day.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Get Romantic Waves With a Curling Iron
Thinning Hair Restoration Solution
How to Curl Your Hair With Hot Rollers
4 Spring Hair Looks by Oscar Blandi
Oscar Blandi on Hair Trends and Fashion
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...