A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 297,514
Currently Running With Scissors:
545 Guests and 25 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Joss Swap (Buffy/Angel) - Round 2! Gallery  (Read 5045 times)
Tags for this thread: buffy_the_vampire_slayer , tv , firefly , serenity , whedon  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

booglass
Coin Operated Crafter

I made a hell of a lot of crafts to get here.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2005 07:51:37 AM »

No thank you for the great purse.......even Mr. Boo was impressed.  And the Angel Investigations magnet is too sweet!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

michaelasmom

Nobody is born a bigot..........

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2005 10:29:07 AM »

The co worker that usually takes the pictures for me is a total Buffy geek also.  He has little mini metal buffy lunchboxes in his office.  I made him the angel investigations magnet also -- he was most excited.  It takes very little to make us state employees happy ;-)

The photos were printed onto large mailing labels and then I used the magents that came on the front of the phone books here at the office -- I just applied the labels.  
« Last Edit: July 08, 2010 09:13:23 AM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed picture(s) » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Any idiot can handle a crisis.  It's the day to day living that wears you out."  -- Anton Checkov
Radegund
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2005 07:11:37 AM »

I love jadey_mcshadey's Kaylee bag!

I took the Serenity magnetic poetry that Krebstar made me to a get-together of Firefly fans and we had a great time playing with it. Now I'm eyeing some old business-card magnets on my fridge that I don't really need -- I can add more words myself!   Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

krebstar5
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2005 06:39:15 PM »

Radegund,

You should add more words.  It's pretty easy.  I wanted to find a starter kit to give you and then consider what I gava you as a "booster" set, but I ran out of time.  Now I'm just thinking about making a kit for myself. Smiley

-Valerie
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have a blog-
http://smalerie.com

Rule 1: To do rather than watch.
http://www.journeyofwill.com
michaelasmom

Nobody is born a bigot..........

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2005 05:51:33 AM »

I recieved the most amazing package yesterday from booglass.  I am hoping that she took pictures since I am without a digicam.  Anywhoo, I recieved a cross necklace, magic shop note cards (with a note from Anya  Smiley ) a note tablet and organizer (for the organized slayer), a gorgeous 'key' necklace, a great Buffy book and some lovely Cost Rican coffee.  I love it all so much!!!!!!!!!   Grin Grin Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Any idiot can handle a crisis.  It's the day to day living that wears you out."  -- Anton Checkov
NessaGurl
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2005 05:02:38 AM »

On Wednesday I came home from work to find a great package of goodies from twighlight021...she sent me a Jayne hat, slayer braclet and earings, cute pouch, chopsticks, little wooden box and a buffy charm...it was awesome. I'll post pics this weekend...I promise, I've been a little tardy lately...but I will post em...

As promised! Here is a pic of the earings, braclet and charm.  Grin  SWEET!

I am so wearing that Jayne hat to the opening of Serenity. Thanks so much!

Thanks so much Elise!!!

Nessagurl
« Last Edit: June 16, 2005 08:22:37 PM by NessaGurl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my Etsy Shop...
http://thislittlebird.etsy.com 

My Wist
http://www.wists.com/ThisLittleBird

I would love to do a personal swap for Quality, well made felt or crochet play foods for my daughter... contact me if you are interested. Check out my shop to see what I could make for you
candysprinkles
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2005 07:36:36 AM »

Krebstar5 - How was the Serenity screening?  I can't wait to see it.

All of these crafts turned out amazing!  Such thought went into making them.  I love Joss Whedon, hopefully there will be another Joss swap in the future  Wink  I was a newbie when this one started.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
krebstar5
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2005 08:56:53 AM »

Krebstar5 - How was the Serenity screening?  I can't wait to see it.

All of these crafts turned out amazing!  Such thought went into making them.  I love Joss Whedon, hopefully there will be another Joss swap in the future  Wink  I was a newbie when this one started.

Another Joss Round?  LOL! Not a bad idea.  I think I am going to need time re-coup and do some other swaps for a bit though first.  Maybe after Serenity comes out, we can have just a Serenity Swap.  Then more people will be familiar with it.  The movie was great, really suspenseful and not quite what I expected.  Meeting all the other Browncoats was a lot of fun too!  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will do really well in the theater so that we get sequels.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have a blog-
http://smalerie.com

Rule 1: To do rather than watch.
http://www.journeyofwill.com
tinydoom

*one of the ladies*

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2005 02:59:31 PM »

Can I just say that Nessa is an amazing crafter, and well as my own personal swap angel, after I got flaked one.  Check out the loot!!!!
A Slayer journal (I actually squealed about it), two placemats and coaters..(which are getting used momentarily when my dinner is done cooking), awesome wine glass charms, a super cool sparkly cross (that I have been wearing as an anklet).  Thank you agin Nessa.  You made my day.....cause today was a rough one  Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged

tinydoom

*one of the ladies*

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2005 03:04:25 PM »

Oh, and Serenity is AWESOME.  I would love to do a Serenity/Firefly swap some day.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Creating a Space Explosion in After Effects P.4
Creating a Space Explosion in After Effects P.3
Creating a Space Explosion in After Effects P.2
Creating a Space Explosion in After Effects P.1
Photoshop - Creating Star Wars Crawl P.1
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...