A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 296,390
Currently Running With Scissors:
783 Guests and 39 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Post secret swap! (CLOSED; MAIL OUT DATE: 15TH JUNE'05)  (Read 6754 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

JazzyBee
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2005 12:14:36 AM »

I am happy to stay with two a month but if it encourages more people to join in then I would go along with the optional.

Karen Smiley

maybe i'lll change it for now, and see if it actually makes a diff...and we can see how it goes.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2005 12:16:20 AM by Jas.ns » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would just like to thank the academy for nominating me......
starpiste
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2005 12:48:36 AM »

I'm good with just doing one a month too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ilonavg
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2005 06:10:12 AM »

Oh, I'd love to join this one. It'll be good to get some of my secrets out in the open. Smiley I'm signing up in a minute!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

In olden times when wishing still helped one...
JazzyBee
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2005 01:47:48 PM »

Hey guys,

so i think it's sort of official, that each participant will send and recive ONE postcard per month for 6 months. Additional postcards is optional, pls send more if it helps you!

Also, for those of you who are signing up and live outside the united states, can you'll pls also let me know if you would like to post the postcard yourself or would you want to send it to me in an envelope and i send it out to your partners. (Just want to have this information to make my record!)

Thanks guys...
P.S 11 people so far
THIS ROCKS   Logged

chrispykreme
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2005 09:55:27 PM »

so just to clarify. only the swap organizer would know who is supposed to send a postcard to whom? even for those in the united states.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
JazzyBee
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2005 10:19:47 PM »

so just to clarify. only the swap organizer would know who is supposed to send a postcard to whom? even for those in the united states.
yes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ilonavg
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2005 11:52:47 PM »

I am a non-US participant - I'll be sending my batch of six postcards to Jan.ns next week but I'm wondering about stamps. I can't get US stamps over here and Dutch stamps would be useless if they were used within the US. I would feel bad if the organizer would have to pay for the stamps for my postcards. Is there any way I can get around this?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Karensff
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2005 02:05:48 AM »

I'm non US too and will send them out to Jas.ns. I was just going to send them out each month the same as the others although I would send them a little earlier so that they got there on time.

Karen Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ilonavg
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2005 02:19:36 AM »

Oh well, Jan agreed with me on sending all my cards at once. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

starpiste
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2005 03:23:37 AM »

yes

I'm confused. Won't we know who we're sending our 6 postcards too? Especially for the people in the US who will be sending direct to their partners? It's just that this info won't be made public? I mean there's no harm in knowing who you're sending to - We just don't need to know who we're receiving from.

(Reasons I as a non-us person would rather address mine becasue it means less work for Jas.ns, less chance of her seeing my secret as all she has to do is put a stamp to the right address and I can leave the envelope I send it to her in unaddressed so she doesn't even know it's mine and I can incorporate it into the design.)

Edit: I reread the first post and am still confused becasue it says that we will be told you we're sending to but also that Jas will address the international ones and I don't see why both are necessary)
« Last Edit: May 19, 2005 03:28:59 AM by starpiste » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Create Circular Text on a Path in Photoshop CS3
How to Create Crumpled Paper in Photoshop CS3
How to Create Old Burnt Parchment Paper in Photoshop CS3
How to Create Torn or Ripped Paper in Photoshop CS3
How to Create Transparency in an Image in Photoshop CS3
Latest Blog Articles
DIY Summer
Craft Challenge 101 Announced - Stash Buster
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...