A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 298,757
Currently Running With Scissors:
549 Guests and 14 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 26
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: True Blood Swap Round 3 (SIGNUPS CLOSED, MAIL BY 05/31/10) FINISHED  (Read 22184 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

sazzra

You have vampire in your cleavage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #120 on: April 29, 2010 07:15:07 AM »

Just make the charm in a really ornate script, and she'll be fine Grin I speak from experience - it took me the best part of a semester to work out that I had 10 year olds singing some really 18+ songs while I thought they were just harmless boy band ones Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

No longer swapping, so please ignore any expressions of interest in the Ideas thread

Heavens defend me from that Welsh fairy, lest he transform me to a piece of cheese!
ravenztarot
YOU WANT WHAT? WHEN? YOUR JOKING!

I <3 my rotary cutters.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #121 on: April 29, 2010 09:29:59 AM »

I want to learn how to make shrinky dinks those plastic charm things .....when i grow up I am going to take time out to learn!

Hopefully I can finish off project one tonight and get to a half way point in project 2, I have to have my Sewing club meeting this sat and work on a project I am teaching in June. SUNDAY I hope to have the whole day to craft.

you should have heard the stink the school kicked up when my kid took my tarot cards to school and they were going to expell her for and i quote
"using them to talk to the devil and she is going straight to hell"

and i quoted back " we don't use the cards to talk to Satan we call my dad on AT&T every Sunday just so he can curse me out is several languages and i have no intention of moving to Miami where he lives anytime soon"

Thank goodness she passed and went on to high school. I thought she was never going to make it out of JR high

Define Hell: Stuck in Miami traffic on the turnpike at 5pm in the summer and the AC in the car is broke and your in the car with all 4 siblings and you cant kill a single one of them.

How do you fix that?  Move to the end of the world in the woods. <ec hates it here  Grin>
I move to Alabama
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The best stories start with "ok officer I am going to tell you what happened"

Personal Swaps. LOVE fabrics & Vintage sewing  patterns and sewing books, tea, sewing notions, books, music, tarot anything, dragons, vampires and weres.

wist list: http://www.wists.com/ravenztarot
Sylvanna

What the what?!

« Reply #122 on: April 29, 2010 12:15:29 PM »

Wow...everyone seems to be feeling very creative at the moment...excellent Smiley I've pretty much planned what I'm making and have started item number 1  Wink Looking forward to some proper crafty time at the weekend  Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged
super geek
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

"She does it at mealtimes, in the loo..."

KnitWhore

« Reply #123 on: April 29, 2010 01:41:40 PM »

You all are making me feel like a slacker!  I'm still in the planning phase.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Just  because you've got the emotional range of a teaspoon doesn't mean we all have"

I'm back!  Older, wiser, and better at crafting Smiley.
NightTerrorzChick
« Reply #124 on: April 29, 2010 02:11:43 PM »

Done with two things!  Grin  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

irish_chicky
« Reply #125 on: April 29, 2010 03:50:06 PM »

You all are making me feel like a slacker!  I'm still in the planning phase.

Don't worry I'm in the same boat, but I know atleast one thing I'm going to make for sure!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am interested in doing personal swaps!!!
super geek
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

"She does it at mealtimes, in the loo..."

KnitWhore

« Reply #126 on: April 29, 2010 03:55:37 PM »

Don't worry I'm in the same boat, but I know atleast one thing I'm going to make for sure!!

I've basically got it all planned, I just need to get shopping and crafting.  I was checking my partner's wist, and something that I had been planning was on it, so I was pretty happy I planned well.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Just  because you've got the emotional range of a teaspoon doesn't mean we all have"

I'm back!  Older, wiser, and better at crafting Smiley.
trix_ska
« Reply #127 on: April 29, 2010 04:35:21 PM »

Lol! Nice! I should have started a wist sooner  Cool
I'm finishing up one of my items tonight. I'm very happy with it Cheesy

I've basically got it all planned, I just need to get shopping and crafting.  I was checking my partner's wist, and something that I had been planning was on it, so I was pretty happy I planned well.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
motherconfessor
« Reply #128 on: April 29, 2010 09:58:10 PM »

I have my first item 50% done i just need to pick something up from the store. My second item is still in the prep stage. I've been busy organizing my school's blood drive, over 75 pints! But i'm glad it's over after a huge test on saturday i'm spending the whole weekend crafting Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Disney Swap!

pinterest.com/confessor/
sazzra

You have vampire in your cleavage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #129 on: April 30, 2010 02:29:02 AM »

I'm very impressed by the people who are so far along Wink Don't forget that it's fine to send early (you don't have to wait until the deadline!) but remember to PM me the DC# or tracking number or scan of the proof of posting when you do send. And let your partner know it's on its way so they can harass their postman (sylvanna, that doesn't apply to you though, your postie is harassed enough Wink)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

No longer swapping, so please ignore any expressions of interest in the Ideas thread

Heavens defend me from that Welsh fairy, lest he transform me to a piece of cheese!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 26 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Convention Brings Origami Lovers Into the Fold
How to Fold the Longest-Flying Paper Airplanes
How to Make a Paper Hat
World-Renowned Origami Artist Brings Iconic Music Artists to Life
How to Make a Paper Boat
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Dark Chocolate Bacon Pecan Pie
Amazing Altered Puzzles
Meatless Monday: Cottage Cheese Mousse

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...