A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 302,584
Currently Running With Scissors:
518 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Favorite Color Rnd 3 Gallery!  (Read 10597 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

margiej
« Reply #80 on: May 08, 2010 03:43:31 PM »

Aren't the things I received from Kwality 570 great?  I Love the teal and green box, it is sort of a metalic paint and just fabulous!  The slippers are very comfy and the chicken potholder and egg scrubbies are just too cute.  I have an obsession with chickens lately, I even ordered patterns to use to make chicken doorstops (just havent used them yet)  The suncatcher is absolutely beautiful!  Thank you very much Kwality 570 (Leeann)  I feel very spoiled. and just in time for Mothers Day!  Happy Mothers Day to everyone.  (I confess, I even laid down and took a nap this afternoon!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Too bad I don't hear voices, I would enjoy the company
WWW.PINTEREST.COM/MARGARETCJOY
NH822

"Every day is better than the last!" -Logan, age 6

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #81 on: May 08, 2010 04:02:11 PM »

I received an awesome package today!  Angelofmusic sent this great gardening package:

perfect timing as the husband and kids are putting in my new garden plots this weekend! lots and lots of goodies including gardening tools for the kids (and me too!) and seeds and gloves and so much goodness!!!

A really cool gardening apron, with tons of awesome pockets!!!  angelofmusic has MAD SEWING SKILLS!  The colors don't show the best in this pic but I love the shades of red & brown.

scrubbies to wash my veggies with.  These are so pretty I don't know if I can bear to get them messy!

and finally the softest scarf ever made!  This is going to look great with my winter coat!  Not that I am wishing for winter though Smiley

thank you so much angelofmusic!!!  I love it all!!!  Can't wait to get to work!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues."
-Elizabeth Taylor
angelofmusic

Cinderella's Castle: from the Rose Garden

View Profile WWW
« Reply #82 on: May 08, 2010 04:22:30 PM »

Glad you like everything! I had a great time making that apron - never had done anything like it before, but it was super-easy - gotta love patterns! Thanks for the compliment. I've been practicing sewing for years now. Lately, I've been making lots of costumes for our local theatre. I'm glad your package was ok inside and not wet...enjoy it all!

I love the other packages. The chicken and egg scrubbies are too cute! And the book cover and cup cozy are fantastic - I may have to get off my duff and go make a cup cozy for myself! This is such a fun swap!
« Last Edit: May 08, 2010 04:23:55 PM by angelofmusic » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Frogs have it easy...they can eat what bugs them!
Dinosaurus Meg

I wish I was a wolpertinger.

« Reply #83 on: May 10, 2010 11:34:55 AM »

Everything looks so beautiful Cheesy I just got a message from my partner saying she got her package. I'm so excited!!! I can't wait for her to post (I want to show off, haha)

This was a super fun swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hey Fiber People: I am very interested in personal swaps for painted/dyed roving or top. I can swap supplies or crafted items. Let's talk!

Every body wants a rock to wind a piece of string around.
blupaisan
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

crayyyyyyzeeeeeee about cats!!!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/WackobelleEarrings

« Reply #84 on: May 10, 2010 11:37:00 AM »

I received today from DinosaurusMeg!  My eyes have seen the glory of the coming of turquousie goodness!
First up, a stunningly soft blanket with my favorite woodsy owl on it:

Seriously, the color emanating from this blanket is making me swoon. It came rolled up in its own little velcroed ribbon.
next up, a knitted scarf made from bamboo (who knew? I am not a knitter.  so cool!! and wool.) I dont know  how it can have wool in it, as it is not the least bit scratchy against my skin....  It goes so perfectly with my favorite earrings. i wish this pic were not so dark!

inside this egg was a funny button:

and lastly but never never leastly, a zip bag with turquoise as accent colors.

this material is something I would have paused to drool over in JoAnnes!!  I really love it.  Gabe did not mind modeling it. It has a polkadotted inside. Really nicely made.
dinoMeg, I love everything! Especially the scarf.  Thank you so much. It was totally worth the wait!
Next up,
THIS ROCKS   Logged

It were lightnin'...
angelofmusic

Cinderella's Castle: from the Rose Garden

View Profile WWW
« Reply #85 on: May 10, 2010 01:14:24 PM »

I love the fabric with the Matryoshka dolls on it. I've collected Matryoshka's ever since I saw the Catherine the Great exhibit when I was 7. (I wanted to collect Faberge eggs, but I'm afraid that could have been rather pricey and difficult to pry them away from museums!...lol!) I'm rather obsessed with the ancient royal families of Europe and Russia (not so much with the modern royals - about Queen Victoria era and back are what I like reading about.) Anywho...
The blanket is beautiful as well - jewel tones always make me swoon too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Frogs have it easy...they can eat what bugs them!
Muria
« Reply #86 on: May 11, 2010 06:57:47 AM »

Psychonmemphis has received, so I'm going to post the picture I took before I shipped it out (we took more with my other camera, but had to delete them over the weekend to make room for my son's graduation invitation). 

The pile of stuff includes a striped collar and leash for her dog, a polka dotted collar (the first one I made seemed kind of short, but I hope one of her dogs can get some use out of it), a dog hat that I hope will fit one of her dogs, a dog bone off her wist, an owl stuffie (this was originally intended to be a dog toy, as she said her dog loves bird toys), and some fabric from a project that didn't turn out, but that I thought she would like anyway (the owls on the brown fabric have pink wings, so it sort of fits).  Whoops, and a set of three domino magnets from her wist. There's also a craftster shirt:

It was made with Jones Tones foil, which presented some issues, so I used matte black paint to hide the spots where it didn't work so well. Unfortunately, my flash seems to think matte paint is glossy, but the box is less noticeable in person. I hope.  Smiley 

I hope you like it all, and that everything fits SOMEbody in your house.  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Muria

Where did all this fabric come from? I CAN'T have bought THAT much!
ALL the boards craftalong: 11/40
Beginning wister
Will personal swap for coins from 1944
ktlady
« Reply #87 on: May 11, 2010 07:54:21 AM »

All the packages look great!  I am seriously slacking with my photo abilities.  I have all my goodies out today to take photos.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kate
web: http://www.katydidcreations.com/
wists: http://www.wists.com/ktlady

Available for personal swaps - just PM me.
GrindHouseHussy19
Guess Im at the right spot!! lol Here to craft an' chat!! woohoo!!!

Member of CAA- Crafting Addicts Anonymous

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #88 on: May 11, 2010 11:57:24 AM »

I have received and will be posting pics soon....now where the heck is my cameras' battery charger....... think think think

BTW everything looks amazing in here!!!! talented peeps!! Grin Grin

-GH
THIS ROCKS   Logged

psychonmemphis
« Reply #89 on: May 11, 2010 12:09:59 PM »

i love love love the package muria sent me i will post more pics as soon as i find that darn camera cable, i have some great action shots of my dog having a field day! no way is she gettting that owl, sorry but i love it way to much and she will just eat it lmao so it is sitting happily in my room safe and sound but i will tell more in a bit one i can figure out where i moved my cable to!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

13 Days of Halloween: co-organizing
Coraline swap rd 4: organizing
 http://www.etsy.com/shop/psychonmemphis
I would really like to swap for a quilt for christmas, i will swap anything from supplies,crafts to my etsy shop items! please pm me asap!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...