A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 302,555
Currently Running With Scissors:
750 Guests and 32 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Favorite Color Rnd 3 Gallery!  (Read 10560 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Muria
« on: April 11, 2010 10:50:49 AM »

We have a sender!! Please post pictures of your colored packages here!

Original thread: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=340603
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Muria

Where did all this fabric come from? I CAN'T have bought THAT much!
ALL the boards craftalong: 11/40
Beginning wister
Will personal swap for coins from 1944
psychonmemphis
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2010 01:02:05 PM »

yay i can not wait to see everything!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

13 Days of Halloween: co-organizing
Coraline swap rd 4: organizing
 http://www.etsy.com/shop/psychonmemphis
I would really like to swap for a quilt for christmas, i will swap anything from supplies,crafts to my etsy shop items! please pm me asap!
ScotSkipper402
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2010 03:20:18 PM »

Yello? Yellow?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"For what do we exist, but to laugh at our neighbors and be laughed at in our turn?"

My stash of supplies is now Beyond Life Expectancy. I love personal swaps! http://www.wists.com/redmennis
Dinosaurus Meg

I wish I was a wolpertinger.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2010 01:47:51 PM »

It's here it's here it's here!! My Green Tea Green package is here! Blupaisan sent the coolest package of goodies. So early, too! Now I get to enjoy my presents while I make hers Tongue

Here's the goods:
Ok, here's not the goods. I just realized I didn't upload the right ones to my photobucket (I'm at work) so I'll have to wait til I get home to upload the rest. But here's a fun pic of my kitty LOVING her present, it's a terry-cloth catnip toy and oh my goodness, she loves it so much! I took a short video of her crazy-love, I'm gonna put that on my blog tonight so I'll post a link. Right after I post pictures here, of course Tongue Thank you so much, Blupaisan!

Frejya loving her toy:
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hey Fiber People: I am very interested in personal swaps for painted/dyed roving or top. I can swap supplies or crafted items. Let's talk!

Every body wants a rock to wind a piece of string around.
froggmomma
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2010 02:59:17 PM »

Dear DinosaurMeg,
    Your cat is beautiful. She looks just like my little Midnight, and my boyfriends little Mo-kitty.(yes we both have little black cats). I had to do a double take. I hope you have a lovely day.

With Love,
                                              Froggmomma, and Midnight
                                              The boy and Mo-kitty
THIS ROCKS   Logged

He asked, and I said yes.
I'm looking for Home Interiors resin butterflies, and License plates from other states. PM me for swap info. I love to swap.
margiej
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2010 09:44:24 AM »

Freya looks like my Mikey, except he is a natural bob-tail.  I have to keep disturbing his sleep when I am on computer if I want to type.  He sleeps on my right hand, sometimes causing it to go almost numb!  It sure ticks him off!! tough !! LOL! Roll Eyes  I need to either make something more for my package or go on and send it.  I've had this much stuff done for 2 weeks.  DUMB DUMB DUMB!!!! Grin Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Too bad I don't hear voices, I would enjoy the company
WWW.PINTEREST.COM/MARGARETCJOY
Dinosaurus Meg

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2010 07:44:00 PM »

Hehe, glad you guys like my little girl, she's crazy but just as sweet. She likes to play with my guinea pig when I let her, sort of weird I guess. They cuddle. Anyway, she likes to sit on my lap when I'm at the computer, too. Heaven forbid I get things done while she's sleeping! <3

I got my package from Blupaisan early as heck! But hey, I can't complain. Now I get to enjoy her presents while I make mine Cheesy

Here's everything together (well, almost everything): The drawstring bag is great, perfect size for my current knitting project and it's made from this cool fabric.. I don't know what it's called but it's basically waterproof and awesome. Cheesy The knotted puppy toy is the same material (sorry, no action shot yet, little Dex lives at his Papa's house). It's just stuffed so it'll be perfectly safe. And then there's the heat pillow. Already claime dby my mom, it will serve her well, I can already tell. The little heart in the picture is the instructions for the pillow, we can microwave it or put it in the oven Cheesy My mom is excited Cheesy

So here are some close ups of some things i liked best Wink

This super radical night light! She painted paper and then drew on the black design by hand Smiley I had no idea I needed a night light until it showed up in the mail. I'm pretty sure this one is my very favorite item (Although I do love watching my baby girl play with her catnip toy).

Butterfly necklace: I think it's carved wood? painted oh so prettily and on one of those bendy wire loops for the necklace part. Very pretty Cheesy

This one is probably my second favorite thing, pencil cup!! She made two layers of yarn around it for extra squishiness so I think it'll be perfect for stabbing my pins into when I embroider. Perfect!! I love it! Was is a pringles can? I love it so much Tongue

Thank you so much, Blupaisan, everything is great Cheesy

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hey Fiber People: I am very interested in personal swaps for painted/dyed roving or top. I can swap supplies or crafted items. Let's talk!

Pixiefirefly
In and out of consiousness

Life can be so random

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2010 08:24:07 PM »

Very cool!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

blupaisan
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

crayyyyyyzeeeeeee about cats!!!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/WackobelleEarrings

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2010 07:05:26 AM »

The pencil cup was made from a frozen juice can.  You DID mean to say freezer instead of oven, right...? :-)  I can't wait to see all my turquouisy stuff!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

It were lightnin'...
Dinosaurus Meg

« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2010 10:35:54 AM »

The pencil cup was made from a frozen juice can.  You DID mean to say freezer instead of oven, right...? :-)  I can't wait to see all my turquouisy stuff!!

Haha, oops, you're right Tongue I'm sure I meant freezer Tongue Frozen juice!!! Man, I haven't gotten one of those in forever. We used to get the juice tubes all the time when I was little. I miss those. Now I think I'm gonna go to the grocery store Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Learn how to Get a Natural Mohawk Hairstyle - Set Up Guidelines
Learn how to Get a Natural Mohawk Hairstyle
How to Measure Your Head For A Custom Wig
How to make a French Twist
How to Updo using a Hair Comb and a French Twist Hairstyle
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...