A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 302,611
Currently Running With Scissors:
626 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Favorite Color Rnd 3 Gallery!  (Read 10627 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

bexieboo
« Reply #90 on: May 11, 2010 12:34:25 PM »

Teal and pink and purple oh my! All just gorgeous!

I received last week from baa-me-chick, and have been horrendously lax in posting my pictures. Nicki clearly can't count points, as she has utterly spoilt me! Tongue

I had to giggle when I was unwrapping the box, firstly because that thing was mummified in sellotape, and secondly because I saw this as I got the paper off:

Teehee Cheesy

Inside:

A scrubbie and a washcloth in such pretty colours.

Some lovely soaps, one of them made by Nicki. They all smell really nice too Smiley

A cute pair of candles, which will look fab in my soon-to-be green-themed bathroom!

Soft fluffy yarnage!!

A beautiful Rapunzel scarf. I've never had one before, and this one is so soft and mesmerising with all the lush greens. I love it!!

And now the mad spoilage....

A loaded (and I mean LOADED) charm bracelet, which must've taken forever!! It is so so beautiful!

And not one...not two...not three...not even four...but FIVE pairs of earrings!

They're all perfectly to my taste, which I don't know how you knew Nicki, but you did an amazing job.

Thank you so much!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Ffrogg526
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Stitches in the Musical Weave

I can do that... I think.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #91 on: May 11, 2010 03:22:37 PM »

I think your green package is simply astounding!  The earrings are great!  And the charm bracelet is just beautiful.  I think part of this is because I'm just partial to green myself.   Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

margiej
« Reply #92 on: May 11, 2010 04:42:23 PM »

Beautiful package Wink Wink Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Too bad I don't hear voices, I would enjoy the company
WWW.PINTEREST.COM/MARGARETCJOY
GrindHouseHussy19
Guess Im at the right spot!! lol Here to craft an' chat!! woohoo!!!

Member of CAA- Crafting Addicts Anonymous

« Reply #93 on: May 11, 2010 07:02:14 PM »

wow I agree... what pretty shades of green!!!

-GH
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dinosaurus Meg

I wish I was a wolpertinger.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #94 on: May 11, 2010 08:05:35 PM »

Everything looks so beautiful! I hope everyone had as much fun as I did.

I have an extra picture of the scarf I made for Blupaisan with a better look at the color and lace. It was exactly one ball of 'bamboo ewe' bamboo/wool blend by Debbie Stoller. I need to make another, it was fun to make. Quick too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hey Fiber People: I am very interested in personal swaps for painted/dyed roving or top. I can swap supplies or crafted items. Let's talk!

Every body wants a rock to wind a piece of string around.
NH822

"Every day is better than the last!" -Logan, age 6

« Reply #95 on: May 12, 2010 01:44:51 PM »

this gallery is just beautiful AND inspiring!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues."
-Elizabeth Taylor
crafty_one

Home is where the Nintendo is

« Reply #96 on: May 12, 2010 06:20:08 PM »

I haven't been online much (I've been sick) and this gallery has just exploded since I last had a look. Everyone is so talented!!

I received from my partner!! I feel so spoiled, and it really made my day when I received. So onto the pics:

The warmest and softest scarf (that I'm using already as it's freezing here!)

A water bottle carrier/cozie (this is going to come in handy as I walk alot and need something to carry my water bottle)

Cupcake notecards (I love notecards and I'm always using them!)

Dishcloths (froggmomma made 3 but one has already been put to use Cheesy)

Bird appliques for my scrapbooking, they are so dainty and delicate, I love them!!

and she also sent extras!! A set of stamps (yay ocean themed stamps Grin), chipboard pieces and vellum snowflakes!!

BTW can you tell what my favourite colours are? Grin And everything was tied in pretty ribbons that will also come in handy for my scrapbooking/papercrafting

I love everything froggmomma, thanks for such an awesome swap and I hope you love everything I sent you!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

psychonmemphis
« Reply #97 on: May 12, 2010 06:46:40 PM »

ok i never found my camera cord after searching the whole house  Cry no clue what i did with it but oh well i got the brilliant idea of taking my sd card out and putting it in the computer, so after half an hour of trying to get it out of the camera and finally just pushing it to unlock it i am now able to post these great pictures!
fist is my awesome owl that was supposed to be a dog toy for my big dumb dog but i stole it from her like she steals my toys from me lol

3 sweet magnets that look exactly like the ones on my wist! this girl has skills!

Action shots of Delilah (ex stray who is going to the vet Friday for mange that is why the bald spots)

Sorry about the dirt couch she has claimed it and i had just cleaned it, her mange is making her fur fall out everywhere poor baby

Delilah wearing her new hat mad i was making her stay still for 2 seconds

the great extras that i have plans for (already had that exact measuring tape but now i can keep one in each bag!)

super awesome tee that really does not like its picture taken but looks great in person

And lastly the strongest dog leash ever with matching collar not pictured because dog was wearing it

THIS ROCKS   Logged

13 Days of Halloween: co-organizing
Coraline swap rd 4: organizing
 http://www.etsy.com/shop/psychonmemphis
I would really like to swap for a quilt for christmas, i will swap anything from supplies,crafts to my etsy shop items! please pm me asap!
angelofmusic

Cinderella's Castle: from the Rose Garden

View Profile WWW
« Reply #98 on: May 12, 2010 08:09:36 PM »

Love the domino magnets. I want a whole set like that to actually play with!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Frogs have it easy...they can eat what bugs them!
GrindHouseHussy19
Guess Im at the right spot!! lol Here to craft an' chat!! woohoo!!!

Member of CAA- Crafting Addicts Anonymous

« Reply #99 on: May 12, 2010 08:55:58 PM »

I received from Lizabiz08 last week but the packaged looked like to was ripped into by the evil customs monsters... So her and I discussed what was in the box just to make sure it was all there b4 I went ahead and posted. LUCKILY>>>>> nothing was missing BUT I still think they rummaged thru it cuz things were EVERYWHERE and so outta place. Example: she sent me this really cute little paper box with earrings in....well the box was open and the earrings were swimming at the bottom of the box. Very lucky I didn't lose any cuz the tape was not to secure at the bottom!!! *evil monster monkeys!!!**

Anyhoo onto the goodies!!! yayayayay Cheesy Cheesy

Here's a list and then the pics!!:

-a note from Lizabiz08 on the Cheshire cat-->EDIT: not pictured
-a purple bleached Cheshire cat shirt
-the word dream painted purple
-AWESOME Nightmare flip flops (i heart jack and oogie)
-4 cookies (yup there WAS 4 my mistake but yummy)-->EDIT: not pictured... as the tummy trolls demand them to be sent straight to Tummyville *nom nom nom nom*
-a wooden box bottom painted purple ('tis NOW sitting by my puter catching my pens and markers yay!!) inside was tigger stickers, fairy stickers, a jack sparrow patch, a cute 'lil belle tin heart box, a pirate ship_____ (we both think it's an iron on patch ?LOL?) and a purple sharpie marker (yes i have yet AN addiction the Sharpie marker:....i do kinda "borrow" and walk away......)
-a purple kitty key chain
-a purple (now FH says a lizard but I say ferret lol) key chain Wink
-3 pairs of beaded earrings (very very pretty colours) Cheesy
-tea cup earrings (soooooooooooooooo cool!!!!) Grin Grin
-a "whoa it fits....yay!!!!!" (cuz I have very thick ankles) purple anklet Grin Grin Grin
-a purple paper folded box (that the earring WERE in LOL) Wink
-and a HOLY MOLEY!!!!! Ziploc bag 'o goodies: a deadly purple ring, purple/pink candle holder, purple foam heart, 2 koi fish charms, 8 red bells, some plastic beads, buttons, grindhousehussy19 magnets with a purple background (sry for bad pic didn't workout with anything that I tried, I try to get another later and post it....), a purple necklace pendent/charm, googly eyes, star confetti. Aurora charm and a cool lookin' silver charm
PHEW!!!! LOL.....

Now for the pics!!! YAY!!!!!

My stash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great first time swapper!!!!!  Cheesy Wink Cheesy Loved everything hun!! Thx!!!

-GH
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Canon G10: Set for Dusk/Dawn Scene
Canon G10: Set for Copy Scene
Canon G10: Set for Beach/Snow Scene
Canon G10: Set for Backlight Scene
Canon G10 Getting Started: Part 2 - Basic Picture
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...