A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 316,234
Currently Running With Scissors:
377 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 90
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Make-a-Friend Round 6 (Summer 2010) -- SIGNUPS CLOSED! Pk1 due June 1st  (Read 68603 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Ewulotta
« Reply #780 on: July 09, 2010 03:00:34 PM »

My long awaited trip was not successful at all Sad So I ordered the supplies online and they probably won't arrive before I'm going to Poland next week. What a shame. That means I won't be able to send early... again Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'll swap for postcards, badges, maps or brochures from everywhere in the US! I'm an English teacher and always happy about authentic material for my classroom.

http://www.wists.com/Ewulotta
http://pinterest.com/Ewulotta/
jexxican
« Reply #781 on: July 09, 2010 03:22:18 PM »

That's OK, ewulotta, I won't be sending early either, though I'm pretty sure my partner is trying to send by tomorrow! Yikes! I know what I want to do for package 3, and there's going to lots of small things to do for it, so when I'm gone for my 11 day "trip" (Querque, Denver, WY...) I'm going to try to make/pick up stuff along the way. I'll be beack ont he 31st, assembling on the 1st,and hopefully sending on the 2nd! Garsh, I hope I don't end up sending late, though I might if we come back that Sunday rather than Saturday (which my husband is prone to choose to do).
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The perplexity of life arises from there being too many interesting things in it for us to be interested properly in any of them."
- G. K. Chesterton

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life.

It's much more fun, this growing down. -RIP Uncle Shelby-
sarahj2001
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #782 on: July 09, 2010 08:20:02 PM »

Yea, I was attempting to be done by tomorrow but no such luck.  I did finish mine though...even though I'm not even going to need it tomorrow Sad  Oh well...so yea, I'm still working on your package 3 jexxican.    I won't be sending too early since I'm going on a mini vacation next week so I won't be crafting much. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rlynn
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #783 on: July 09, 2010 09:24:54 PM »

My long awaited trip was not successful at all Sad So I ordered the supplies online and they probably won't arrive before I'm going to Poland next week. What a shame. That means I won't be able to send early... again Sad

i won't be able to send early either, eva!  no worries, enjoy your trip to Poland.  by the way, the gummy bears are gone.  my husband was delighted to see them, he liked the recipes and the cookie cutters as well. i wore the cassette tape shirt and the felt bead bracelet out today.  well...when aria wasn't wearing the bead bracelet.  i obviously need to make her jewelery so she'll stop stealing mine.  heh.  and tonight...i will be using the shower gel.  your swap package is already in use and well loved!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Foxy Sam
« Reply #784 on: July 10, 2010 02:05:14 AM »

I am so happy!  I have managed to do something that has been making me feel nervous about undertaking the projects I have chosen for package three...so I am so pleased...I can't wait to show what I have been working on, they are all coming out fab...horay!!!  My hands are aching though from the detailed work today, so will rest them tonight and do more tomorrow...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

HP Craftalong!
http://pinterest.com/foxysam/
You can check out some of my crochet projects on ravelry if you like:
http://www.ravelry.com/projects/FoxySam
Am interested in personal swaps...pm me
I now have a blog please feel free to visit and see my creations:
http://samscraftycreations.blogsp
Onyxnox

Crafting keeps the madness at bay. Or is it the cause?

Willing to personal swap for art of my doggies!

« Reply #785 on: July 10, 2010 04:46:57 AM »

I received yesterday - went to the PO knowing I had a package, and now I know why the postie did not leave it in my doorway like they usually do - it was HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!  Curiousfae sent me a Japanese braiding loom (please don't ask me to spell it from memory, I never can - kimun.....) and supplies!  Will take pics later and post them in gallery.

I am dying to try it, but must must must focus on finishing my current projects or I will be soooo behind on swaps. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

my blog
my pinterest
If anyone is swapping with me & happens to see any of the Pickup Trucks Forever stamps on their mail - please pop them in the package for me - my hubby would love them!  Huge pre-emptive thanks
southernstitcher

Proud citizen of the Who Dat Nation!

« Reply #786 on: July 11, 2010 06:51:29 AM »

My carpenter is coming to install my new sewing counters today.  He doesn't have the surrounds made that go around the machines for flatbed sewing - which is understandable as we first have to see how the machines are best situated in the holes.  He also doesn't have the hole fillers that completely cover the holes, for when I want a smooth surface.  So I'll either have to rig something or sew on another table till he finishes with all that.  But it's all good, I have the dining room.   
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If you are interested in making me some knitted dishcloths, contact me for a swap!  I'll sew you something or gift you with supplies!

When life hands you green velvet, make a green velvet dress.

My Wist:  http://www.wists.com/southernstitcher
Belladune
Tutorial Contributor

crazy crafty momma

'darn kids, they were pesky from the start' D. Lee

View Profile WWW
« Reply #787 on: July 11, 2010 04:18:04 PM »

I cleaned my craft room.  It was a disaster!!! But now I have the space to buckle down on package 3!  I was pleasently surprised at the stuff I found! I have a ton of zippers, ribbons, and a whole whack of buttons.... wewt!  All things I thought I was lacking, and kept buying LOL  Oh well, a good stash is a good thing!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

MareMare
Global Moderator
Guest Blogger
Bath and Beauty Moderator
Quilting Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Soapmakers do it with bubbles

Don't be a soap licker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #788 on: July 11, 2010 04:20:07 PM »

I do that too Belladune--have to buy stuff because I can't find it in my craft room(s) or think I don't have any. I think it's about time to do a good cleaning in there again!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Love nail art? Check out the Awesome Manicure Thread!

~Want Prizes?! The 2016 QuiltAlong is open for business!~

Instagram: Soapsbymaremare
jexxican
« Reply #789 on: July 12, 2010 07:46:30 AM »

I don't have a craft room, but I still need to clean out my shelves and the desk and under the desk even. Not looking forward to it, but I know it will feel good to do it. Maybe it will inspire me. I know I always feel better inside when my house is clean, maybe my inspiration will be decluttered and I can start on the package 3 for Sarahj!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The perplexity of life arises from there being too many interesting things in it for us to be interested properly in any of them."
- G. K. Chesterton

A clean house is a sign of a wasted life.

It's much more fun, this growing down. -RIP Uncle Shelby-
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 90 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
August 24, 2016 Featured Projects
OOOOOHKLAHOMA! Where the wind...
Tute Tuesday: Hand-Bound Book

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...