A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 302,566
Currently Running With Scissors:
521 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 90
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Make-a-Friend Round 6 (Summer 2010) -- SIGNUPS CLOSED! Pk1 due June 1st  (Read 50976 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

rlynn
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #750 on: July 02, 2010 03:59:32 PM »

Package 2 is on its way to rlynn. Maybe it arrives together with package 1 that still hasn't reached her like last time I sent her a swap package.

oh, eva, im so sorry this is happening again.  i hope it arrives soon.  i hate to think of your work lost in the mail. 

THIS ROCKS   Logged

when_im_sixty4
Perpetually awkward

Craft Big, Dream Bigger!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #751 on: July 03, 2010 08:55:02 AM »

Hello everyone! Just checking in. My computer has been acting up lately, but it seems to be fixed now. I got some cool stuff for my partner today. Almost ready to send. (:

Oooh, goodie!  Grin

Hopefully the project that's holding me back right now will work out and hopefully be worth the delay! The fabric is really cute- I think you'll at least like that part of it! Assuming my machine doesnt' chew the fabric to bits.  Embarrassed

stupid machine stupid machine stupid machine....  Angry
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"[crafting] fills my days,
not to mention the living room, bedroom, and closets."
Missing_Muse

Craft like you care!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #752 on: July 05, 2010 12:05:26 PM »

omg cry  Cry Cry Cry  Remember how I said I got the material for package 3?  Yeah.  I didn't open the bag until tonight.  IT"S THE WRONG FABRIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  omg...... it's not even nice.  like if I wanted to make Missing Muse an 90's style jump suit....NTY.  omg... boooooooooooooooooo ooooo! to top it all off, I checkout with free shippng then I notice on the invoice (just now) they tacked on 30$!!!!!!! for shipping........... .....ugh....... someone shoot me.  This is like the end of the world right now.... Head meet desk, desk meet head.....

I'm going to bed.

It's not the end of the world. Just another fine example of customer service excellence. I don't envy you the experience of arguing to get it straightened out. However, i'm also in no big rush to get this swap over with either. I'm having too much fun. So if there will be waiting, whatever. No big thing. I hope you get your thirty dollars back.

Besides, jumpsuits are funny. i could pretend to be Elvis.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Organizing my first swap:  Go Green Quick and Easy Weekend Swap!
Belladune
Fiber Arts Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

crazy crafty momma

'darn kids, they were pesky from the start' D. Lee

View Profile WWW
« Reply #753 on: July 05, 2010 12:16:54 PM »

omg cry  Cry Cry Cry  Remember how I said I got the material for package 3?  Yeah.  I didn't open the bag until tonight.  IT"S THE WRONG FABRIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  omg...... it's not even nice.  like if I wanted to make Missing Muse an 90's style jump suit....NTY.  omg... boooooooooooooooooo ooooo! to top it all off, I checkout with free shippng then I notice on the invoice (just now) they tacked on 30$!!!!!!! for shipping........... .....ugh....... someone shoot me.  This is like the end of the world right now.... Head meet desk, desk meet head.....

I'm going to bed.

It's not the end of the world. Just another fine example of customer service excellence. I don't envy you the experience of arguing to get it straightened out. However, i'm also in no big rush to get this swap over with either. I'm having too much fun. So if there will be waiting, whatever. No big thing. I hope you get your thirty dollars back.

Besides, jumpsuits are funny. i could pretend to be Elvis.

It was at that very moment, the end of the world.   But I've been thinking and thinking of new diferent things I can do with what's in my stash.  So I'll figure it out.  And I don't have to go anywhere this summer anymore, so I'm set.  I have all of july now.  just makes my mind work thats all.  Cheesy

THIS ROCKS   Logged

sophieangele
Two-headed girl

lacing fingers through the notches of your spine

« Reply #754 on: July 05, 2010 01:25:52 PM »

I've finally worked out what I'm going to make my partner for Pkge 3! I've been agonising over it but now I think I've got a plan. Will be interesting trying to mail it though, last time was pretty expensive Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Retro_Rose

I shoot people for a living. ;o)

« Reply #755 on: July 05, 2010 07:01:56 PM »

Belladune, where did you get your things from? I'll be sure to avoid it like it's a pot hole in the road.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2010 07:02:47 PM by Retro_Rose » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Belladune
Fiber Arts Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

crazy crafty momma

'darn kids, they were pesky from the start' D. Lee

View Profile WWW
« Reply #756 on: July 05, 2010 07:35:08 PM »

lol... Fashion Fabrics Club.. It's on a list on here in one of the sewing boards.  (clothing board I think?)  I really wish they'd get back to me already.....  This is the first time I've had to complain, though if I looked, I bet I'd have to be mad about extra shipping on all of my packages from there.  Oh well.  live and learn.  Open right away, and check the inclosed invoice.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Foxy Sam
« Reply #757 on: July 06, 2010 12:25:47 AM »

Just checking in, I am still crafting away, been busy for work but that is okay.  Working on package three items, getting wonderfully carried away, going to be a big one,and hopefully Dancer4Ever will think it is all awesome too, fingers crossed.

Package two should be arriving with Dancer4Ever any day now, so fingers crossed it arrives soon and safely...

THIS ROCKS   Logged

HP Craftalong!
http://pinterest.com/foxysam/
You can check out some of my crochet projects on ravelry if you like:
http://www.ravelry.com/projects/FoxySam
Am interested in personal swaps...pm me
I now have a blog please feel free to visit and see my creations:
http://samscraftycreations.blogsp
sarahj2001
Knitting Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #758 on: July 06, 2010 07:32:27 AM »

I worked on Package 3 a lot this weekend.  I'll probably be sending early just because I'm making one for myself too and I need it by July 10th.  So I'm kinda making 3 of these (one for my cousin too) all at the same time.  Ahh...I'm almost done really. 

I was getting worried about the package 2 I sent to jexxican...the DC# was just never being updated after accepted at PO.  But today it finally says arrived in her city!!  yay!  maybe she'll get it today!   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Missing_Muse

Craft like you care!

« Reply #759 on: July 06, 2010 10:57:50 AM »

Got package 2 sent today. I feel like a bit less of a jerk because I sent it express, but the feeling of idiocy is still there. I'm going to try really hard to never do this again. Deadlines are not flexible. Swaps are based on trust and the expectation that folks will do what they committed themselves to do.

i'd like to apologize publicly to DV and Belladune. Sorry, guys. it won't happen again.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Organizing my first swap:  Go Green Quick and Easy Weekend Swap!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 90 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to do A Razor Haircut Technique for Whole Head - Part 2
How to do A Razor Haircut Technique for Whole Head - Part 1
How to Foil Hi-Light with Tint-Back at the Same time - Part 3
How to Foil Hi-Light with Tint-Back at the Same time - Part 2
How to do the Ace of Spades Cut - Part 3
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...