A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 303,107
Currently Running With Scissors:
652 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Star Swap Gallery  (Read 9415 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
« Reply #70 on: March 07, 2011 01:33:05 PM »

Finally, I managed to find some time to actually  sit down and post these pictures Cheesy

When I received the parcel I actually jumped, I was really happy.

The colour is really fresh Cheesy love them.

When we started I told her that I would love a needle book, and I got one Cheesy I was really amazed by it, it's so beautiful. The sewing across it is supposed to be the milky way, which I love.

I also told her that I like to stay organized (even if someone would not agree, but don't listen to them, I a organized, love shoe boxes Tongue ) So she gave e this amazing apron that can be rolled together Cheesy And she added a small star needle pillow and decorated the apron with the Sagittarius star sign, with BUTTONS! how did she know I love buttons?

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

It's a long story.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #71 on: March 07, 2011 04:53:54 PM »

Oh, wow! Cool package you got there, imera! I love everything!

I'm so glad you like everything, missiejean!
pretty hate machine
Lady Disillusion

Still I fly...still I fall.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #72 on: March 08, 2011 03:40:09 AM »

I'm happy to hear that you like what I made you, imera...! Cheesy I was a bit worried about the color, but it's good to hear you're liking it. Smiley

[revenge is the best revenge]
My still small wist!
« Reply #73 on: March 10, 2011 06:24:31 AM »

Today I found a note about a package for me in my letter box! I can go for it at 17.30, so in two hours ^^ I can't wait, so excited!

« Reply #74 on: March 10, 2011 12:03:45 PM »

Ok, I wanted to send the pictures tomorrow because it's too dark today for my camera, but I couldn't wait and everything eatable is disappearing too quickly, so I rather send it now. I tried to edit the photos a little, but it's still nothing special Sad All the things are far more beautiful in person! Grin

First the romantic story. Today I wanted to go to a public lecture in my favourite caf. BUT. Then I realized that I'm having my own lecture about parasitic insects tomorrow and also a test from Maths and I should prepare everything. I found myself too busy to go anywhere. THEN I found the note that I have a parcel at the post-office. Now came the dilemma: should I go to a lecture, get ready for my own lecture or go to take the parcel that can wait for me until tomorrow without problems? What is most important?
Of course the parcel. Cheesy
SO... now I'm not ready for tomorrow's test nor for my presentation (doesn't matter, I'm going to improvize Cheesy). But I'm soooo happy! I didn't expect the package to be SO awesome! Staar, you're great. Really.
Here we go:

A mystery box...

Inside were some awesome space postcards and a set of star envelopes. I have a feeling that Staar can read my mind. Recently I was thinking a lot about buying some set of envelopes because I write letters really a lot. But I didn't find anything nice. This is perfect!

Dried ice-cream for astronauts! Yaaay! I once bought something like this in England but I lost it before I returned home Sad Now we meet again, space food!

I was the happiest person in the world when I saw this... Two gorgeous space magazines (April 2011- how is this possible? Cheesy), a book written by Erich von Dniken (I've never read anything by him but a lot about him.. also my grandpa is a fan of him) and the best, a book by Carl Sagan! I've always known only his scientific work, so this is the first time I'll read a sci-fi by him. And I'm really glad I can read it in English because I can improve my language skill and also it won't be altered by translators! At the moment I'd really love to end with all those books on my desk and start this one.. but it will have to wait Sad

This is the first time I'm holding something like this! Cheesy I know people here call these things 'embroidery hoopla' but I don't even know how to call it in czech xD Now I have to find a perfect place for it.. By the way, it's maybe not seen in the picture, but there are embroidered stars and at night there is glowing Orion constellation!

And this is the best thing ever! Recently I was often thinking about how great it would be to have a perfect notebook where I could write all those important things I permanently need for my study. Et voil! This is perfect. It has very narrow line spacing, which I love (I have very tiny hand writing and it looks neater on narrow lines), a space for documents at the end and original Carl Sagan design! I fell in love with it immediately.

There also were some (space related, of course Wink) sweets, but I couldn't take a photo of them because my little brother confiscated them Grin
I have to say it again: Thank you so much, Staar! You made me very happy in these busy grey days.

And I'm sorry for so much text... I guess native speakers must be smiling right now at my grammar, but I was so excited that I really had to write all of this! Grin

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

It's a long story.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #75 on: March 10, 2011 04:39:05 PM »

Great packages, everyone! All have received and I just finished up feedback. Besides posting pics, that's all, folks!

Thanks for an awesome swap all the way around!
« Reply #76 on: March 10, 2011 11:37:04 PM »

Hey, sorry this is so late, I've been super sick. I received a small item from Calabaza last weekend, a washer necklace!
Thank you!
Jen Sews

Formerly known as lukenlarry

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #77 on: March 20, 2011 10:43:49 AM »

Giddiup222  Sent me this lovely package!!!   I was so excited to receive a mini art quilt!   I  love quilting but I never craft for myself.  It was hard to get a good picture of but it is a nice largish size and all the fabrics are so perfect.  Thank you!!!!!   Then by a special request she made a shirt for my husband.  He almost never gets anything from the swaps I do.  Thank you again for a great shirt.  He laughed when he saw it and i know he really likes it.  For those of you who might not be able to read it,  it says "Galileo called.... He can see Uranus" 

« Reply #78 on: March 20, 2011 01:11:25 PM »

Wonderful new stuff Cheesy and how wonderful that your husband got something as well Cheesy

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Do a Braid Like Anne Hathaway
How to Do a French Braid Dutch-Style Aka Inside Out or Reverse Braid
How to Do a Fishtail Updo
How to Do a French Braided Headband- Part 2
How to Do a French Braided Headband -Part 1
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Precious Metal Clay
@Home This Weekend: Clever Containers for Cuttings
September 30, 2015 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...

Follow Craftster...