A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 302,571
Currently Running With Scissors:
649 Guests and 23 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Disposable/Digital/Film Camera Swap Round 7 - SENDOUTS 5/12/10  (Read 17807 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

lindzyt
« Reply #270 on: May 14, 2010 10:12:42 PM »

Yippee!  Package from Shallbe showed up today!  Smiley  Lots of very cool pics and I love the frame.  I'll take pics this weekend and post. 
Sent mine out on Wed.  Nothing like last minute!  Cheesy 

THIS ROCKS   Logged

All children are artists. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up.
- Picasso
---------------------------
Current Swaps :

Have to take a short break from swapping  Sad  Life has gotten in the way
shallbe
« Reply #271 on: May 15, 2010 10:22:34 AM »

Woo!! Received my package from Lindzyt, loveeee everything! Some really cool pictures, can't wait to post! Glad you received yours as well lindzyt!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mandyp
« Reply #272 on: May 15, 2010 12:23:39 PM »

O Man....nothing like a great package from an amazing partner to make me feel like a total JERK for sendng soooo late!!!!  I just got my package from silverlining today and the pictures are AMAZING!!!  I feel like such an unworthy match!!!   Undecided But at least having not sent mine yet I could add extras to make mine at least slightly comparable.

Thanks so much....pictures to post shortly!!  And, I am sending your package Monday....sorry...l ife got the best of me this month!!!   Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
FoxyMama
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

So many fabrics, so little time . . .

FoxyMama loves her FoxyBaby!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #273 on: May 15, 2010 07:02:02 PM »

yay!! i am very excited to receive!  and i love to alter photos!! photoshop is my best friend, lol. 

i am also planning on sending your package after work.  like a moron, btw, i read your post and thought, "oh shiz, i left the CD with all the originals at home (doh!)" so now you will be receiving two packages from me!  the one i'm sending tonight will have the frame and prints, but i want you to have the originals also so i will mail you the cd regular mail tomorrow.

see guys?? even the organizer is not infallible!!! Wink

So after a few days of cosmic crafty bedevillment my package finally went out today.  I won't spill just how many so my partner is surprised but I did send more than 24!  I am hoping the frame arrives intact as I was having some troubles with embellishments coming off Sad     But . . .guess what . . .the missing CD bug bit me too!  Catrina you'll get a separate mailing with the CD that I managed to leave in my purse when I sealed the box.  There are more on the CD than the prints I'm sending because I burned that at the same time I printed and after seeing them in person I decided some weren't quite as good as I'd hoped.  You'll have them though, if you like them!   And to everyone who has been having swap anxiety . . .me too!

~Martha
THIS ROCKS   Logged

In creating, the only hard thing's to begin; A grass-blade's no easier to make than an oak.
James Russell Lowell
silverlining86

*Road Trip Junkie*

View Profile WWW
« Reply #274 on: May 15, 2010 08:05:49 PM »

O Man....nothing like a great package from an amazing partner to make me feel like a total JERK for sendng soooo late!!!!  I just got my package from silverlining today and the pictures are AMAZING!!!  I feel like such an unworthy match!!!   Undecided But at least having not sent mine yet I could add extras to make mine at least slightly comparable.

Thanks so much....pictures to post shortly!!  And, I am sending your package Monday....sorry...l ife got the best of me this month!!!   Smiley

Don't sweat it Mandy. Looking forward to seeing your photos and I'm glad you liked mine! I was worried because we had almost a week straight of rain and I was afraid I wouldn't be able to go out and shoot anything before the send out!  Fortunately the rain let up for awhile and Monday, just enough time to finish the last photos!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

StrwbryMlkmmmmmm

saltthirstyslug

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #275 on: May 15, 2010 09:52:29 PM »

Got my package today!  Grin

Posting pics tomorrow!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

<3conan o'brien

In the end we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
mandyp
« Reply #276 on: May 17, 2010 06:18:10 AM »

Well, here is the picture that I took of the extras in my package from silverlining....lov e the frame!!!

P.S. There were also two DELICIOUS pieces of chocolate....but alas my daughter and I ate them before I could snap a photo!!!   Grin

Still trying to upload photos from my disc...having issues...whats new??
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Rosie1981

Wanderlust.....

View Profile WWW
« Reply #277 on: May 18, 2010 07:22:53 PM »

Package was sent out on Saturday.  Grin    I wonder what kind of photos I'll get...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
titaniumhip
Titaniumhip Sews

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #278 on: May 21, 2010 09:20:16 PM »

i received from AMC...she sent along a disk willed with a million pics but I can't open it...I am wondering if it is a Mac PC thing...

Anyways...I took photos of my favourtie ones to they aren't the best and don;t do them justice!.

I do love the scenic photos!!!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Rosie1981

Wanderlust.....

View Profile WWW
« Reply #279 on: May 24, 2010 01:50:50 PM »

Just got my package and as soon as I get them scanned I'll post - THEY ARE AMAZING!   If I stare at those pics I'm instantly on vacation. The kitten fram is cute too.  Oh and Nathan loves the box  Grin Thanks boarderchic  Grin
« Last Edit: May 24, 2010 01:54:05 PM by Rosie1981 » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
HAI-SST Blow Dryer Review
The Difference Between Using Gel and Mousse
The Myth of Using Beer as Natural Hair Shine Product
How to Color Your Hair at Home: Ombré Hair With Box Color
How to Curl Your Hair
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...