A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 304,742
Currently Running With Scissors:
484 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 29
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Disposable/Digital/Film Camera Swap Round 7 - SENDOUTS 5/12/10  (Read 18407 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

craft and bake
Formerly known as FASHION_freak; member since October 21, 2006

View Profile WWW
« Reply #250 on: May 11, 2010 01:20:47 PM »

Printed pictures? Check!
CD? Check!
Frame? Almost done...finishing touches tonight.

I'm kind of worried about shipping the frame. It's kind of a weird shape. Anyway, I'll be sending tomorrow after work.  Wink

Let the swap anxiety take over now. LOL! I tried to get a variety of shots in there I just hope my partner likes it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

StrwbryMlkmmmmmm

saltthirstyslug

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #251 on: May 11, 2010 02:38:56 PM »

thanks for the info, bethiej!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

<3conan o'brien

In the end we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
sillymomma
« Reply #252 on: May 11, 2010 02:53:44 PM »

This being my first swap, I'm feeling the anxiety!!! I'm finished with everything & today I sent everything out! Lisa you should be recieving in a week or less? Not sure on the time frame, but I sent it priority so that should help!!  I'm all high-strung about what she will think or say & if she likes it, this is SO exciting!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal swaps? I would love beautiful/useful polymer clay items, fashion accessories, anything oriental or oceanic, or jewelry? PM me if I can make something for you! Custom glass etchings, beaded jewelry, collage artwork, winter hat/scarfs, write-on calendars, custom name boards, cookies-in-a-jar
sum1smuma
« Reply #253 on: May 11, 2010 09:37:24 PM »

This being my first swap, I'm feeling the anxiety!!!

I hear ya sillymomma!! I am freakin' out.  Tongue  I am ready to send out but am feeling stressed. Not loving my photos since having them printed and wish the crafting fairy would show up and wave a wand. But as a swapping virgin I am still enjoying the terror of this adventure. heehee.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ya just can't stop a crafty girl!
lindzyt
« Reply #254 on: May 11, 2010 10:53:01 PM »

Finally sorted the pics.  Not entirely happy but I hope my partner still likes them!  I'll be putting finishing touches on my frame in the morning and *fingers crossed* sending out tomorrow afternoon!  This has been a fun swap.  A great way to relieve some of the stress of finishing up student teaching and getting ready to graduate.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

All children are artists. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up.
- Picasso
---------------------------
Current Swaps :

Have to take a short break from swapping  Sad  Life has gotten in the way
IdlersDesign
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #255 on: May 11, 2010 10:58:01 PM »

This being my first swap, I'm feeling the anxiety!!!

I hear ya sillymomma!! I am freakin' out.  Tongue  I am ready to send out but am feeling stressed. Not loving my photos since having them printed and wish the crafting fairy would show up and wave a wand. But as a swapping virgin I am still enjoying the terror of this adventure. heehee.

I think I'll just be alright; looking forward to seeing your photos!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

`No one should do for me that which I can reasonably do for myself D.H. Lawrence

pinterest
EowynUlysses
« Reply #256 on: May 11, 2010 11:17:24 PM »

I'm still working on writing a description for each photo and the frame needs a bit more work. Good thing I decided to type the notes, because I ended up saying a lot more than I had planned. Still good to send tomorrow, even if it means I have to stay up all night!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal swaps are fun!

Fun websites to give for free: thehungersite.com, freerice.com, care2.com

Wanted: Sock yarn scraps for a shawl.
browndog
& yellow dog, too!

finding beauty in the dissonance

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #257 on: May 12, 2010 04:10:50 AM »

IT'S DONE!!!!!!!!!! I have lost a little sleep over this swap and I really hope Mariah will like what I'm sending! You always second guess everything at the end but it's too late now - pictures are printed, CD is burned, frame is crafted ... It'll be going out today, I work 2 doors down from a UPS store so that is super convenient.  Now to find a box....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

- I love to sew -
- I love science -
http://wists.com/browndog
Willing to do personal swaps - I sew bags & am looking for resin pendants, knit/crochet market bags, ATCs and anything for a fairy garden!
sweetyetevil
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #258 on: May 12, 2010 04:13:41 AM »

After my 'let me just change this" with my frame I got the look I was going for. I hope my partner like it! Pictures are all printed and on a cd. I put a few more on the cd than we decided as I could not choose to eliminate this one or that one. If you like altered art Bethiej then some of these pics will be great for messing with!

Gonna get my package out after work...doesn't my work know I should be home crafting?! Geeeez!!!! LMAO Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

llisaredd
While the rest of the species is descended from apes, redheads are descended from cats. - Mark Twain

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #259 on: May 12, 2010 04:19:51 AM »

This being my first swap, I'm feeling the anxiety!!! I'm finished with everything & today I sent everything out! Lisa you should be recieving in a week or less? Not sure on the time frame, but I sent it priority so that should help!!  I'm all high-strung about what she will think or say & if she likes it, this is SO exciting!!

I am sure that I'll love it Smiley Your package will go out today.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Adobe CS3 Print Workflow - How to Add Spot Color
How to Use Photoshop for Print
How to Make Mock Mouse Over Behaviors in Adobe Photoshop
How to Design the Inside Pages in Adobe Photoshop CS3
How to Create a Footer in Adobe Photoshop
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Create a Spooky Yard
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: Featured Artist Katrina Polacek
October 15, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...