A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 296,605
Currently Running With Scissors:
652 Guests and 29 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 29
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Disposable/Digital/Film Camera Swap Round 7 - SENDOUTS 5/12/10  (Read 17863 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

sum1smuma
« Reply #170 on: April 28, 2010 05:31:47 AM »

Does anyone find it amazing on how many new places you find when you do swaps like this?

Yes! This swap has made me look at where I live more closely and forced me to explore a little more. I have learned and thought more about the area's history than I ever dreamed of. It has given me insight into why we moved here all over again.
It has made me realize that Spring brings excitement even when all is gray and dull. Strange, no?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ya just can't stop a crafty girl!
llisaredd
While the rest of the species is descended from apes, redheads are descended from cats. - Mark Twain

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #171 on: April 28, 2010 05:43:14 AM »

The kids and I went to a new park yesterday. It's actually an outdoor art museum and contains lots of wonderful sculptures in beautiful settings. We only got to go through about 1/4 of it before we ran out of time (and my kids ran out of energy/desire to hike). I want to go back! Got some really neat shots Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sejimara
« Reply #172 on: April 28, 2010 06:08:44 AM »

I'm glad everyone is getting out there and getting some fresh air and good pics.  I have been hoping for the sun for days now....this morning looks like another tease(?)  The weather report predictied cloudy and rainy from Mon-Fri this week....what the heck?  Angry I have finished crafting the frame, took a pic and wrapped it up! Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

meggy_doodle
Professional Daydreamer

Do YOU know the muffin man?

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #173 on: April 28, 2010 07:30:10 AM »

Oh wow! Thank you soo much for the later sendout date! It takes a bunch of stress off so once I get done with the other swap I'm in, I can focus all of my attention on this one and hopefully get a bunch of really cool shots! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist: www.wists.com/Megnificent

50 Projects a Year 2012:
2/50
sillymomma
« Reply #174 on: April 28, 2010 01:51:09 PM »

New sendout date - what the heck? Well perhaps I'll get lucky & get yet more cool shots! Last night at sundown it was raining but the sun was shining too. I got a very interesting shot of the sun shining on our big enormous barn & a huge rainbow in the background. But sometimes the picture just doesn't do the moment justice. It was like, take your breath away amazing! I was standing on the railing of the porch 12 feet off the ground just trying to get the right shot. If I had a good ladder you can betcha I would have been on the roof trying to get it just right.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal swaps? I would love beautiful/useful polymer clay items, fashion accessories, anything oriental or oceanic, or jewelry? PM me if I can make something for you! Custom glass etchings, beaded jewelry, collage artwork, winter hat/scarfs, write-on calendars, custom name boards, cookies-in-a-jar
YumJello01

Cats make for furry crafts

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #175 on: April 28, 2010 03:12:49 PM »

Hello all!!  Got a couple of votes for 1 week and a couple for 2, so I am going to split the difference.

Our new sendout date is MAY 12th!

Huzzah and happy shooting/crafting! Smiley

Yay!  Thank you!  I am pushing myself to send out on Monday though b/c my partner has already sent!!! and I don't want her to have to wait too long.   Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking for book page paper flowers for my sister's wedding!  Will do personal swaps/swaps for supplies (available listed here) Thanks!

http://pinterest.com/yumjello01/
FoxyMama
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

So many fabrics, so little time . . .

FoxyMama loves her FoxyBaby!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #176 on: April 28, 2010 04:29:56 PM »

Cheesy  Later send date - HUZZAH!

I have a ton of pics but I haven't gone through them yet to see which are the winners for this swap.  Tomorrow is going to be a major photo day, though, since we are actually having some sunshine now - many gloomy rainy days lately  Sad

I've been having swap anxiety - hoping my pics aren't too boring and that my partner will like them  Undecided  Anyone else feeling unsure?

Happy snapping!
~Martha
THIS ROCKS   Logged

In creating, the only hard thing's to begin; A grass-blade's no easier to make than an oak.
James Russell Lowell
Catrinau
Crocheter. Graphic Designer. Mother.

« Reply #177 on: April 28, 2010 05:54:18 PM »

I had all my pics printed today!  Woot! Smiley  I'm about ready to send out. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Catrinau

« Reply #178 on: April 28, 2010 05:56:43 PM »

Cheesy  Later send date - HUZZAH!

I have a ton of pics but I haven't gone through them yet to see which are the winners for this swap.  Tomorrow is going to be a major photo day, though, since we are actually having some sunshine now - many gloomy rainy days lately  Sad

I've been having swap anxiety - hoping my pics aren't too boring and that my partner will like them  Undecided  Anyone else feeling unsure?

Happy snapping!
~Martha

No need to have swap anxiety!  I'm really cool about pretty much everything!! Smiley Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Catrinau

« Reply #179 on: April 28, 2010 06:17:56 PM »

I'm sending to foxymama tomorrow.  Here's a teaser pic for her

I hope you enjoy your pics!! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 29 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Angelina Jolie and Stella McCartney Design Kids Line
Bonnie Young Kids Fall14
Kardashian Kids to Launch at Babies R Us
Hottest Kid Trends of the Season
Top 5 Fashionable Winter Looks for Kids
Latest Blog Articles
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...