A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 302,582
Currently Running With Scissors:
650 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 29
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Disposable/Digital/Film Camera Swap Round 7 - SENDOUTS 5/12/10  (Read 17812 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

bethiej78

pool on the roof must have a leak

View Profile WWW
« Reply #160 on: April 26, 2010 03:29:00 PM »

Hello all!!  Got a couple of votes for 1 week and a couple for 2, so I am going to split the difference.

Our new sendout date is MAY 12th!

Huzzah and happy shooting/crafting! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

side note, if any of you craftsters out there are also weight watchers members, check out my WW Blog!
Sejimara
« Reply #161 on: April 26, 2010 03:57:36 PM »

Sweet, thank you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SaralaAnne
Stitch Bitch.

Sitting in my room, with a needle in my hand...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #162 on: April 26, 2010 04:09:45 PM »

Sweet, thank you!

I second that.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest!

Current Swap(s):
Currently on a swap break...
bethiej78

pool on the roof must have a leak

View Profile WWW
« Reply #163 on: April 26, 2010 07:08:30 PM »

you're welcome! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

side note, if any of you craftsters out there are also weight watchers members, check out my WW Blog!
whatzudoin
« Reply #164 on: April 26, 2010 08:38:28 PM »

Thanks for the extension! Now I've got plenty of time to get more pictures and visit a few cool places. This week I plan on visiting the cypress forest, maybe get some lighthouse pictures, and go to Maymont. I really want to get some awesome pictures of the amazing gardens at Maymont and the house. Now I need to think of a few more places. I'll try to get farm pictures in if I can for my partner and some mountain pictures as well. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would love to do personal swaps if anyones interested. If your interested please write me!
IdlersDesign
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #165 on: April 26, 2010 11:12:41 PM »

Thanks for the extra time! Now it'll be possible to take pics on my holiday, make the package more interesting AND send on time, yay!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

`No one should do for me that which I can reasonably do for myself D.H. Lawrence

pinterest
amc-

Sometimes, I colour outside the lines on purpose.

« Reply #166 on: April 27, 2010 03:38:31 AM »

I will probably send out soon since this obsession is ruling my life. (But I like it!)

I know how you feel. All my spare time is spent taking pictures and exploring my town now. It's amazing how many beautiful little parks I've found since I started taking pictures.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm so crafty I make people. Lily-Ann was born February 23, 2012.
Baby #2 is due November 27, 2013.
christie.mcnabb
« Reply #167 on: April 27, 2010 03:43:50 AM »

I'll try to get farm pictures in if I can for my partner and some mountain pictures as well. /quote]

thanks partner!!  i do love them both!!  Smiley  i can't wait for you to see yours.  your suggestions really pushed me to see more of my city. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/christiemc83
http://www.livingisaprocess.wordpress.com

i am always open to a personal swap!  just pm me!
whatzudoin
« Reply #168 on: April 27, 2010 10:26:49 AM »

Does anyone find it amazing on how many new places you find when you do swaps like this? I learned some neat history and saw some new places. Although I've also revisited some places I've been to before. I thought I've seen almost everything there is to see in my state when I've only seen about half of it in all of the years I've lived in VA. I love the joy of caring around my camera to take interesting pictures every day. Although taking tons of pictures might become a habit after this swap ends. It's fun to get out and take pictures around town or whereever with friends instead of the usual movie, eatting out, or shopping all of the time.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would love to do personal swaps if anyones interested. If your interested please write me!
craft and bake
Formerly known as FASHION_freak; member since October 21, 2006

View Profile WWW
« Reply #169 on: April 28, 2010 05:20:47 AM »

Does anyone find it amazing on how many new places you find when you do swaps like this? I learned some neat history and saw some new places. Although I've also revisited some places I've been to before. I thought I've seen almost everything there is to see in my state when I've only seen about half of it in all of the years I've lived in VA. I love the joy of caring around my camera to take interesting pictures every day. Although taking tons of pictures might become a habit after this swap ends. It's fun to get out and take pictures around town or whereever with friends instead of the usual movie, eatting out, or shopping all of the time.

I do too whatzudoin! Cute s/n BTW.  Wink I started snapping shots lastnight and I just discovered theres a restaurant about 5 minutes away from me that's right on the water on a dock with the view of the city. I guess I'll be going there often during the summer.

I also found out that there's a old slave house about 15 minutes away from me that's supposedly haunted.  Shocked My husband and I went to look at it over the weekend and he dared me to look in the window so I did and he proceeded to scare me by saying "BOO!" while grabbing my sides...however it really was a slave house and it's really supposedly haunted. I snapped a few shots of it and d/led them to my PC to see if I can spot a face in the attic window or something but I didn't. How cool would that have been?

Hmmm, there's the twin lights light houses up on a mountain and you can climb up into the light houses and just admire the view of the city and Sandy Hook and the beach and what not and it's just beautiful. It's very historical with cannons off to the side and everything.

There's also a good history spot down by the beach which I may try and get some shots of it...and it's left as is...bullet holes and everything!
« Last Edit: April 28, 2010 05:22:27 AM by craft and bake » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 29 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Sewing: Tips for Beginners
How to Use a Sewing Machine
Types of Threads for Sewing
Sewing: Dealing with Upper Thread Breaking
Sewing: Dealing with Thread Bunches Under Fabric
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...