A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 302,576
Currently Running With Scissors:
815 Guests and 24 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 29
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Disposable/Digital/Film Camera Swap Round 7 - SENDOUTS 5/12/10  (Read 17809 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

EowynUlysses
« Reply #150 on: April 25, 2010 09:05:57 AM »

I'd appreciate more time as well. I've started working again which cuts into the time I thought I'd have. I had hoped to go to the arboretum this weekend but it rained yesterday and I don't have a way to get there today.

I have some good shots and need to narrow down which to send. (I tend to take lots of pictures of the same thing. For example, I took my amaryllis outside and took about 30 shots of it this morning.  Wink )

I bought a frame to decorate but may change it up and get one in a different size.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal swaps are fun!

Fun websites to give for free: thehungersite.com, freerice.com, care2.com

Wanted: Sock yarn scraps for a shawl.
titaniumhip
Titaniumhip Sews

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #151 on: April 25, 2010 01:55:49 PM »

8th would be better for me...but I will be in Toronto that weekend...hopefully I could get it off before I leave!
(if not I would be able to get it shipped on the Monday) good news is though It would only be going a couple hours away so wouldn't take too long!

Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

amc-

Sometimes, I colour outside the lines on purpose.

« Reply #152 on: April 25, 2010 03:19:21 PM »

8th would be better for me...but I will be in Toronto that weekend...hopefully I could get it off before I leave!
(if not I would be able to get it shipped on the Monday) good news is though It would only be going a couple hours away so wouldn't take too long!

Smiley

I might actually be going up to Ottawa this weekend. The FH and I have the same weekend off for the first time since I started working at Tim Horton's (in November). Isn't crazy living so close to your swap partner?!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm so crafty I make people. Lily-Ann was born February 23, 2012.
Baby #2 is due November 27, 2013.
llisaredd
While the rest of the species is descended from apes, redheads are descended from cats. - Mark Twain

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #153 on: April 26, 2010 04:49:18 AM »

You can put me down as another vote for a May 8th send out. It's been raining here for the last few days and I need more shots.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

craft and bake
Formerly known as FASHION_freak; member since October 21, 2006

View Profile WWW
« Reply #154 on: April 26, 2010 06:04:27 AM »

Count me in for another vote to extend the send outs. I have a few shots already but it's been down pouring here for days and it's not suppose to stop until Saturday...yikes! This weekend it's suppose to be nice *crosses fingers* so I hope to drive up to a few spots and snap away...plus I need to finish my frame.  Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

YumJello01

Cats make for furry crafts

« Reply #155 on: April 26, 2010 08:06:12 AM »

I vote for the 8th, too.  I lost this weekend going to WV, and now it's supposed to be yucky gross.

My frame is done, but I'd love another weekend to get more daytime shots, it's always dark by the time I get off work and get anywhere cool....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking for book page paper flowers for my sister's wedding!  Will do personal swaps/swaps for supplies (available listed here) Thanks!

http://pinterest.com/yumjello01/
sum1smuma
« Reply #156 on: April 26, 2010 08:45:36 AM »

I can add a vote for a time extension since my partner is going to see stuff in France that rivets me to the tv when I see shows about the ancient caverns under Europe's cities. So... ya!
I will probably send out soon since this obsession is ruling my life. (But I like it!)
Loving going different places but not leaving my camera at home and realizing WE MUST TURN BACK!!!!! halfway to Niagra Falls.  (Luckily, I have a lovely man who did not complain. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ya just can't stop a crafty girl!
sweetyetevil
« Reply #157 on: April 26, 2010 09:51:42 AM »

Anytime is okay with me. Frame is pretty much completed but more time will mean me second guessing myself and changing it LOL
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sejimara
« Reply #158 on: April 26, 2010 12:16:41 PM »

I waited for the sun to come out all day.... Sad.....and it didn't! I did work on the frame while I waited. Grin  Sadly, the pic count is only up to 5.  It should be sunny tomorrow and I am going to be out there w/ my camera!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

titaniumhip
Titaniumhip Sews

« Reply #159 on: April 26, 2010 01:23:40 PM »

Smiley

I might actually be going up to Ottawa this weekend. The FH and I have the same weekend off for the first time since I started working at Tim Horton's (in November). Isn't crazy living so close to your swap partner?!

That's hilarious!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 29 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
"CHEAT: A Man’s Guide to Infidelity" Infomercial
Annie Lederman Interviews Joe DeRosa on Cheat
John Norcross on Sustaining Behavior Change
The Bridge by Karen Kingsbury
Sarah Beth Durst on Her Book Vessel
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...