A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 300,923
Currently Running With Scissors:
600 Guests and 14 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 29
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Disposable/Digital/Film Camera Swap Round 7 - SENDOUTS 5/12/10  (Read 19389 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

llisaredd
While the rest of the species is descended from apes, redheads are descended from cats. - Mark Twain

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #100 on: April 20, 2010 06:18:45 AM »

The kids and I have an outing planned for this afternoon. Hoping to get some good shots then Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sum1smuma
« Reply #101 on: April 20, 2010 10:58:28 AM »

So I have been taking pics everywhere liking only a few. I got side tracked by a bunch of cows (yes cows)and because I did not charge my battery for my camera I missed out on taking some amazing pics of seven (yup 7) loons (the bird kind not the people kind) Boo. Angry Making my angry face.
 So.. charging and off again.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ya just can't stop a crafty girl!
sillymomma
« Reply #102 on: April 20, 2010 12:40:18 PM »

So I went all over town to various places snapping pictures left and right. Between my trip into town, country photographs, and my trip to Lake Palmer up by Canada, I'm pretty sure I have my 50 (yes we agreed on 50!) But I took hundreds to get there & did a lot of weeding!

NOW I'm brainstorming crafty frame ideas!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal swaps? I would love beautiful/useful polymer clay items, fashion accessories, anything oriental or oceanic, or jewelry? PM me if I can make something for you! Custom glass etchings, beaded jewelry, collage artwork, winter hat/scarfs, write-on calendars, custom name boards, cookies-in-a-jar
mandyp
« Reply #103 on: April 20, 2010 02:20:56 PM »

here is my post for the week....still alive....just busy!!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
StrwbryMlkmmmmmm

saltthirstyslug

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #104 on: April 20, 2010 04:10:25 PM »

it was way too dark and rainy here to take any pics today...maybe tomorrow will clear up and i can continue the picture taking
THIS ROCKS   Logged

<3conan o'brien

In the end we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Sejimara
« Reply #105 on: April 20, 2010 04:54:08 PM »

Checking in for this week....still snappin' pics! Also, I have the supplies for the frame.  I am very happy that my partner is "across the pond", never been and dying to see.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

YumJello01

Cats make for furry crafts

« Reply #106 on: April 20, 2010 05:11:21 PM »

Poll:

When you send, are you going to put a picture in the frame?  Or let your P decide which one is the one?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking for book page paper flowers for my sister's wedding!  Will do personal swaps/swaps for supplies (available listed here) Thanks!

http://pinterest.com/yumjello01/
phoenixfiredesigns
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

~* The Amazing Miss M! *~

(That crazy Tree of Life Pendant girl)

« Reply #107 on: April 20, 2010 05:11:43 PM »

Two words: sinus infection.  Cry

No pictures yet. My face and head are killing me. I bought my frame and know how I'm going to decorate it though.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

{ Like what I post? It's likely for sale! Etsy Storefront: http://phoenixfiredesigns.etsy.com }

{ My Blog: http://giveneyestosee.com/blog || LIKE PFD http://facebook.com/PhoenixFireDesigns }

{ Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/missmturner/ }
whatzudoin
« Reply #108 on: April 20, 2010 05:48:56 PM »

Poll:

When you send, are you going to put a picture in the frame?  Or let your P decide which one is the one?

I think I'm going to let my partner decide, but I might change my mind when it comes to sending out.

I've got a bunch of pictures piled up, but still working on it. The weather has been gorgeous. I've got a few places that I want to visit and take more pictures during the week and until I've got to send out. I haven't started to work on the frame yet though.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2010 05:56:21 PM by whatzudoin » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would love to do personal swaps if anyones interested. If your interested please write me!
lindzyt
« Reply #109 on: April 20, 2010 07:19:11 PM »

Wow, this has been a hectic week.  I'm FINALLY wrapping up student teaching and all the fun things that come with that. 
Already started taking some pics.  I'm itching to have some time and get out for more.  All sorts of things to show off about my town.  It's hard to narrow it down!  Smiley
I have a cool idea for the frame, just need to pick up supplies. 
I totally agree with Shallbe (who happens to be my awesome partner) about doing this again in the summer/fall.  Nebraska is green, but there's so many pretty colors later in the year.  Or even winter when the lights are all up and everything is covered in white.  Wow, we could do one for every season!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

All children are artists. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up.
- Picasso
---------------------------
Current Swaps :

Have to take a short break from swapping  Sad  Life has gotten in the way
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 29 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
The Best Homemade BBQ Sauce Recipe
10-Year-Old Chef With Easy Grilling Tips For Kids
How to Make Breakfast Pancakes
How to Make Perfect Cheesy Dip
These Bacon Pancakes Will Change Your Life
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...