A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 296,381
Currently Running With Scissors:
691 Guests and 34 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 29
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Disposable/Digital/Film Camera Swap Round 7 - SENDOUTS 5/12/10  (Read 17781 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

bethiej78

pool on the roof must have a leak

View Profile WWW
« Reply #80 on: April 15, 2010 07:49:08 AM »

aww, yay foxy & yum - glad you guys are happy!  i was hoping people would be pleased! Smiley

and foxymama I totally know what you mean - I have a tendency to hang onto everything too - even the ones that didn't work!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

side note, if any of you craftsters out there are also weight watchers members, check out my WW Blog!
mandyp
« Reply #81 on: April 15, 2010 09:12:07 AM »

cant wait to start clicking!!!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
titaniumhip
Titaniumhip Sews

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #82 on: April 15, 2010 12:33:44 PM »

Yay partners!

My partner doesn't live too far away..which is fun an challenging!  ( I don't think that she needs a picture of the parliment buildings.... Grin)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

phoenixfiredesigns
~* The Amazing Miss M! *~

(That crazy Tree of Life Pendant girl)

« Reply #83 on: April 15, 2010 01:13:16 PM »

Co-Organizer Hat ON
Ok, my group - I just sent out everyone's survey's! (Except sweetyetevil <==> bethiej78 because I didn't have those two. bethiej78 probably already contacted you, sweetyetevil but in case not, feel free to let me know.)

If you did not receive the PM, or if you have any questions/concerns or problems, please feel free to pm me. Grin I'm happy to help out if anyone in my group needs to reach me. Grin

/co-organizer hat off

Yay! I think this will be fun and my partner has a lot of great, similar interests so I'm looking forward to dusting off the camera and taking some photos!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

{ Like what I post? It's likely for sale! Etsy Storefront: http://phoenixfiredesigns.etsy.com }

{ My Blog: http://giveneyestosee.com/blog || LIKE PFD http://facebook.com/PhoenixFireDesigns }

{ Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/missmturner/ }
whatzudoin
« Reply #84 on: April 16, 2010 03:34:30 PM »

I went out in the beautiful 85 degree weather to take pictures with my mom and sister today. There are a bunch of events going on this weekend and stuff coming up where I can get some awesome pictures. I also love it because my partner and I decided on sending 50 pictures! I'm very excited because then I'll have tons of cool stuff to stick into the memory board I'm making for my room.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would love to do personal swaps if anyones interested. If your interested please write me!
YumJello01

Cats make for furry crafts

« Reply #85 on: April 16, 2010 05:21:55 PM »

I forgot to take my camera with me today, but as I was smoking on the rooftop of my office building I kept framing shots in my mind...waiting for a prettier day!  Picking up the main part of my frame design tomorrow, and hope to get some good shots while I'm purse shopping in Chinatown!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking for book page paper flowers for my sister's wedding!  Will do personal swaps/swaps for supplies (available listed here) Thanks!

http://pinterest.com/yumjello01/
shallbe
« Reply #86 on: April 16, 2010 05:28:37 PM »

Yay I'm super excited, hopefully I'll be able to get some shots my partner likes! as I was thinking of places to take pictures, I realized that nature is not in a pretty state at all right now (Maine--summer doesn't happen until nearly July!).. it's still all dead winter junk.. We should do a swap like this again, but in the summer/fall!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
boarderchic
« Reply #87 on: April 17, 2010 01:07:12 AM »

I'm taking a class tomorrow with a noted local photographer who is taking us around the area to locations he's picked.  Should get all my pics done for the swap at least!  Hope everyone else is having fun!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

IdlersDesign
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #88 on: April 17, 2010 10:23:41 AM »

I just went to the beach for a walk...and forgot my camera  Undecided Well, guess will have to go back soon (ok, it's only 20 minutes by car, but we don't have a car  Wink)
Hope to have some nice pics for my Canadian partner soon!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

`No one should do for me that which I can reasonably do for myself D.H. Lawrence

pinterest
sum1smuma
« Reply #89 on: April 19, 2010 05:07:50 AM »

I realized that nature is not in a pretty state at all right now (Maine--summer doesn't happen until nearly July!).. it's still all dead winter junk.. We should do a swap like this again, but in the summer/fall!
Me too!!! Everything is dull here but seems so exciting since Spring is sauntering in... finally. Just not that exciting in picture form.  Tongue
I did spend the weekend as a tourist in Toronto which felt very strange. Funny how your own world seems so typical when trying to capture it's beauty and interesting aspects. Anyone else taking hundreds of pics to get a few great ones?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ya just can't stop a crafty girl!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 29 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Jubilee Banner
How to Make Jubilee Bunting
How to Make Jubilee Bunting Flags
How to Make Paper Bunting
How to Weave With Ribbons
Latest Blog Articles
Craft Challenge 101 Announced - Stash Buster
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects
How to Make Summer Treats

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...