A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 297,131
Currently Running With Scissors:
383 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 124 125 [126] 127 128 ... 144
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Another (old fashioned) Random Swap!! send by June 4th CLOSED  (Read 75870 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

pinokeeo

Best of 2013 winner, but this is just as good.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1250 on: May 27, 2010 03:44:52 PM »

Well, as soon as I take photos and put things in a box, I'm ready to send.............
THIS ROCKS   Logged

twonderland
« Reply #1251 on: May 27, 2010 08:19:38 PM »

Should be sending tomorrow. I really hope my partner likes this package. (is worried)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

J_Kieviet
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1252 on: May 27, 2010 09:48:31 PM »

Got 1/2 of another project done today, should be able to finish it in the next few days, just need to find the supply that I misplaced.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking for Sophia the first fabric and Frozen fabric (preferably flannel, but would settle for cotton) and Phoomph.  I'm in Canada and the companies are that I could order from charge $20-$30 shipping, so if anybody can find some and wants to swap/sell, I would be eternally greatfull.
rlynn
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #1253 on: May 28, 2010 12:33:20 AM »

almost ready to send.  starting wrapping and packing stuff up.  found a box but the big item fits just perfectly so i'm hoping there will be enough room to pack the item well enough.  hedgewitch, hope your husbands surgery goes well.  sending good thoughts your way.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ffrogg526

Stitches in the Musical Weave

I can do that... I think.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #1254 on: May 28, 2010 02:59:25 AM »

Hedge - I'm sure everything will be fine.  Let me know how he is as soon as you find out.

Really?  14 smalls?  *Frog slips down into the pond worrying about the package she's sending*  I'm going to have to brainstorm some more this week!  I knew there was a reason I hadn't sent yet. 

In hedge's box we have an extra large, 3 larges, 3 smalls, a medium....  and that's what I can remember right off the top of my head.  Its also what's in the box before my trip this weekend.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

margiej
« Reply #1255 on: May 28, 2010 06:15:53 AM »

WOW!  This is shaping up to be an overall HUGE SWAP!  I Love It!!!!  Everything so far has been so interesting and, well, Desirable!  Yeah, that's it.  I keep saying "Oh I like that, I would Love that!  My address is....."   
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Too bad I don't hear voices, I would enjoy the company
WWW.PINTEREST.COM/MARGARETCJOY
redstar13
"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan. " -Tom Landrey

« Reply #1256 on: May 28, 2010 07:08:05 AM »

I have received!! the most amazing nostephot has done wonders! I will be posting pictures in the gallery as soon as i track down my camera from my mate who borrowed it Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

amazing_784
« Reply #1257 on: May 28, 2010 07:08:53 AM »

So I'm feeling a bit out of my league here.  I didn't send a ton of things, like it seems a lot of people did.  I sent 5 small/mediums, 2 mediums, 1 medium/large and 1 large item.  It all fit into an 8" cubed box.  I hope she likes everything.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ThreadOrYarn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1258 on: May 28, 2010 08:30:24 AM »

So I'm feeling a bit out of my league here.  I didn't send a ton of things, like it seems a lot of people did.  

Does this reminder from post 1 about the package size help?

Do whatever you want, just HAVE FUN!!!

Grin

« Last Edit: May 28, 2010 08:30:47 AM by ThreadOrYarn » THIS ROCKS   Logged

margiej
« Reply #1259 on: May 28, 2010 09:19:37 AM »

I get to feeling intimidated quite a bit, too. One swap especially everyone was talking about ordering all these supplies, dashing here and there buying stuff, and well I am on limited once-monthly income and have done all 5 swaps totally from stash so far, except for a package of 1" elastic I needed for this swap.  It is all sewn stuff, or a bit of stuff made from this and that around the house.  But I have had SO much fun, I make whatever I feel like, and since it is all sort of generic, it seems to fit the purpose.  I have been blessed to add to my stash so greatly, what I've made hasn't really made a dent in it.  I do come up short of ideas sometimes, and being limited on skills (no knit or crochet, papercrafting, etc) doesn't help.  Smalls seem to be my shortcoming. Just have fun, dont stress, and you can always whip up an apron or tote if in doubt. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Too bad I don't hear voices, I would enjoy the company
WWW.PINTEREST.COM/MARGARETCJOY
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 124 125 [126] 127 128 ... 144 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Slow Food Fast: Dal with Poached Eggs, Cilantro and Yogurt
How to Make Rainbow Sushi Rolls
How to Make Kung Pao Shrimps
How to Make Raita Yogurt
How to Make Salmon and Yellowtail Sashimi
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...