A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 302,609
Currently Running With Scissors:
538 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 144
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Another (old fashioned) Random Swap!! send by June 4th CLOSED  (Read 74608 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

AttieNichole

Welcoming Spring!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #650 on: April 23, 2010 04:27:25 PM »

I'm so glad to have a boyfriend who will let me crochet in peace 

Oh that is why I am most greatful for video games. Stick dh in front of one of those, and I can crochet for hours, or sew/paint downstairs, and he won't even notice and want to talk.. lol
a game+a crafter= a very happy relationship!!

My hubbs says I'm a perfect "girlfriend", because I like to watch video games, but not play them!  He is playing Fallout 3 right now, and I can knit away on the couch while he plays...he has gotten good at reading things out for me, and pausing when something good is going to happen, because he knows I'm not looking at the screen!

My boyfriend plays Fallout 3 as well.  Have you two heard of a website called goozex?  It's a legitimate site where you can trade games with other gamers.  We traded Grand Theft Auto IV for the X Box and got three new/slightly used games out of it from a trade.  Goozex gets their money by tokens.  You simply buy tokens to request something (a dollar each) and then you're matched up with someone with a game you want.  When you post a game that you want to get rid of, others look at it and if they want it, they put in their request token.  It's a great site, especially for us because money is so tight.  We've gotten over five games and have only paid around five dollars plus shipping.  It's wonderful!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

attienichole.etsy.c om
ecozombie.etsy.com
pinterest.com/aimeetraveler
margiej
« Reply #651 on: April 23, 2010 05:52:58 PM »

It is raining like crazy out there, I had to go get my flashlight just for comfort.   I am so tired from wrestling the "thing" around all day, but I can finish it in less than an hour , however I don't have any elastic!  Haven't used any in Years!  Oh well I will go back in and do as much as I can.  I wish I could ask y'all for your opinion on some aspect but I guess I'll just wing it.  I know one thing, I'm glad I made it for someone else, and I'm glad flat rate boxes don't go by weight!  That "thing" is heavy!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Too bad I don't hear voices, I would enjoy the company
WWW.PINTEREST.COM/MARGARETCJOY
rlynn
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #652 on: April 23, 2010 05:57:54 PM »

It is raining like crazy out there, I had to go get my flashlight just for comfort.   I am so tired from wrestling the "thing" around all day, but I can finish it in less than an hour , however I don't have any elastic!  Haven't used any in Years!  Oh well I will go back in and do as much as I can.  I wish I could ask y'all for your opinion on some aspect but I guess I'll just wing it.  I know one thing, I'm glad I made it for someone else, and I'm glad flat rate boxes don't go by weight!  That "thing" is heavy!

well you could PM me and id do my best.  i cant promise anything as i dont know what this "heavy thing" is but i can try. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

thanate

wanting to do everything is *no excuse* for not doing anything.

crafty alchemist (now, with tea!)

« Reply #653 on: April 23, 2010 06:08:32 PM »

I just found out this a.m. that our vacation has been moved forward several days, so am trying to stop 2 swap partners from shipping until I return because it's not bright to leave things on porch overnight, much less for a week! 

You know you can have them hold your mail at the PO until you get back, right?  You can even set it up online-- just go to the USPS website and pick "put mail on hold" from the "receiving mail" dropdown.  If you're not gone too long, you can even have them deliver everything the day you get back. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SevsOnlyGirl

« Reply #654 on: April 23, 2010 06:18:57 PM »

I finished a project I have been working on since Tuesday and am quite happy with the results!  I have a few finishing touches on a couple smalls then I am taking a break from this swap today and tomorrow to whip up my medium for the OWS and then it's right back to crafting for Sevs.  My plan is to finish up all my planned projects in the next few weeks and then I am going to start on a time consuming but awesome thing to include. 

You're amazing!  I narrowed down my list and realized that it's all big stuff.lol  I'm totally good with it. Smiley  I'm buying some supplies tomorrow and starting two projects on Sunday!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
raeraethejetplane
Take me out 2 the black Tell them I aint comin back

RIP Blue kitty Jan. 1994 - April 2010

« Reply #655 on: April 23, 2010 11:46:52 PM »

My hubbs says I'm a perfect "girlfriend", because I like to watch video games, but not play them!  He is playing Fallout 3 right now, and I can knit away on the couch while he plays...he has gotten good at reading things out for me, and pausing when something good is going to happen, because he knows I'm not looking at the screen!

lol Me too! I like to pretend that it's a movie in which the main character is aware that they have a limited amount of lives on an adventure. Imagine Indiana Jones falling through a pit, losing a life, and popping up in front of the pit to try again. Zelda is my favorite "movie". I really dislike playing anything more complicated than Bust-A-Move, which is my favorite game.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

twonderland
« Reply #656 on: April 24, 2010 01:54:56 AM »

almost done with two of my projects. :]
THIS ROCKS   Logged

deadbathducky
Never let the sun set on an argument with a loved one you can fix.

View Profile
« Reply #657 on: April 24, 2010 05:07:23 AM »

lol Me too! I like to pretend that it's a movie in which the main character is aware that they have a limited amount of lives on an adventure. Imagine Indiana Jones falling through a pit, losing a life, and popping up in front of the pit to try again. Zelda is my favorite "movie". I really dislike playing anything more complicated than Bust-A-Move, which is my favorite game.
I'm a gamer lol.... I like to play a game all the way through then turn on cheats and find gliches lol!! There's one, deus ex, where you can "spawn" a cat and a dog on water by accident... They try to chase each other but sink half way into the water then "run on the spot" without drowning.... It's such a bad gliche bad it cracks me up every time lol!

Finishesh another item... I'm really gonna have to chat with my partner re sizing of parcel lol!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Remember my mistakes,
remember you can change,
Remember that it's up to you...
to go and shape your life into
one that's worth of remembering...
-RTGO!

www.craftsbykitty.w ordpress.com/
quaggy

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #658 on: April 24, 2010 06:08:48 AM »

Finally started crafting last night.  I need to run get something to finish it today at Hancocks, but have plenty of other projects to keep me busy. I am hoping today is very productive after the week I had at work. I am so ready to relieve some stress.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

tapestrymlp

~Tapestry~

« Reply #659 on: April 24, 2010 06:21:13 AM »

I was attacked by a rabid craft bunny last night. Oh noes! Thus I'm off on a complete tangent for this swap. I spent an hour doing research lol. Now to hunt down supplies ....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Tapestry~

Visit my Etsy store for magical crafts & whimsical figures, http://petitepotions.etsy.com
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 144 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Draw Final Fantasy Characters
How to Draw Tails
How to Draw Fairy Tail Lucy
How to Draw Evil Flippy
How to Draw Edward Elric
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...