A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 297,724
Currently Running With Scissors:
447 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Fairy Garden Swap Rd 2 (sendouts extended to 24 July)  (Read 13507 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

hannabear
« Reply #50 on: July 21, 2010 03:06:39 PM »

I got really sick and couldn't do anything at all the last few days. I only got out of bed today but I'm going to try to craft fast!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
petskin
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

“Nobody can be uncheered with a balloon”

I'm actually Nodsu... that means Piglet :)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #51 on: July 21, 2010 07:14:21 PM »

i sent out today, as i thought, i wasn`t able to take advantage of the extra week, since my DD had a big B-day party and some good friends came to stay over for a while w/o letting me know in advance (still fun and all, just not that much time to craft). so i`m happy i got the stuff done earlier and i just hope my partner will like it and won`t be disappointed.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.nodsu.etsy.com   * I love personal swaps Smiley*
Feywalker
« Reply #52 on: July 21, 2010 08:06:06 PM »

Hope you feel better Hannabear. I've been working away. Got a few more to finish up and a bit of sealing to do.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I can make that...
beccas_song
is the craziest song you've ever heard!

Stew anyone?

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #53 on: July 22, 2010 11:51:26 PM »

Hi all, especially my lovely partner! I'm back in action, finally, after a looooong week away taking care of a family emergency. Everything is good, but I'm exhausted. Upside- all the time in the car gave me a chance to finish my last project! I'll be sending on Sat. Smiley I'm super happy with how everything turned out. Glad to be back on track with life and crafting. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Well-behaved women rarely make history. -Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
Feywalker
« Reply #54 on: July 23, 2010 06:44:14 AM »

beccassong, nglad to hear life is getting back to normal. I hope you family is well.                 All, please don't forget to PM your DC number.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I can make that...
petskin

“Nobody can be uncheered with a balloon”

I'm actually Nodsu... that means Piglet :)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #55 on: July 24, 2010 03:10:23 PM »

Glad to have you back, beccas-song! I sent out on Wed, so hopefully you`ll recieve soon (need to send the# to Feywalker ). Now i`m nervous again, cause i`m never 100% with what i send, since in my head i see everything perfect and when making things, nothig`s easy and smooth). So- i can`t wait to hear, if stuff made it there in one piece and if it`s acceptable Tongue

have a great day everyone! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.nodsu.etsy.com   * I love personal swaps Smiley*
ShannonMB

I aim to misbehave!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: July 26, 2010 10:00:49 AM »

for pity sake...this swap has been filled with all sorts of fairy mischief....I'm sending late and it's not all my fault.  *L*  Aside from a family emergency...Last night I was finishing up a really cute little bit of something made out of polymer clay....I then ran to the store and forgot it was in the oven...rushed home filled with hope only to find the little thing had burnt black.  (and I am so sad about it, because it was so darn cute!!)  My glue isn't holding on another thing.....and I'm not exactly sure how to pack something else without it breaking!  *sigh* 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I run with scissors.....it makes me feel DANGEROUS!!
Feywalker
« Reply #57 on: July 26, 2010 02:35:46 PM »

Statuses have been updated over at the gallery.  Please take a look and see if everything's correct.  If you haven't sent yet please respond to my PM. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I can make that...
waterbaby

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #58 on: July 26, 2010 03:10:59 PM »

for pity sake...this swap has been filled with all sorts of fairy mischief....   ...Last night I was finishing up a really cute little bit of something made out of polymer clay....I then ran to the store and forgot it was in the oven...rushed home filled with hope only to find the little thing had burnt black.

I had a similar mishap: three polymer clay items went into the oven, two came out bent over 180 degrees.  Reheated in the hope of being able to straighten them at least a little, but when I tried to ease them back into their upright positions, they both broke.  Made two more, this time with a little structural reinforcement, and am actually glad for the unfortunate first try because the replacements turned out better than the originals.  Fairy mischief indeed -- each of us seems to have experienced at least a little pixie havoc during this swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Remove Tracking Markers - Shake 4
How to Do Slipping Technique - Shake 4
How to Export Your Media - Shake 4
How to Get Your Animation to Dance to Music - Shake 4
How to Create Panoramic Plates - Shake 4
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Manicure for Halloween
"Z" is for Zombie!
Meatless Monday: Honey Roasted Parsnip Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...