A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 297,158
Currently Running With Scissors:
561 Guests and 14 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5 [All]
Jump to page:
    Print  
Topic: 04/02/10 2010 April Fools Fun  (Read 13914 times)
Tags for this thread: april_fools_2010  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

sweets4ever
Administrator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« on: April 02, 2010 12:36:04 PM »

Yesterday was our annual day of crazy crafty antics and we had a blast!  Thanks to all of you who played along, participated or just enjoyed the fun.  We had a great time crafting AMAZING projects and being fools. Grin  Here's a look back on just what happened around here yesterday...

Our homepage was just all sorts of whacky.  From our [obviously helpful] random tips to tampon bunny ornaments, it was quite a mess!  Click the thumbnail for a larger view of the whole site:

We all pulled together and made gorgeous completed projects from a short list of very random supplies including popsicle sticks, empty toilet paper rolls and grocery bags.  To see all of the projects at a glance, check out the 2010 April Fools tag here:  http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?action=tags;sa=showtopics;tag=april_fools_2010

The 50th Craftster Craft Challenge was announced, which involved creating a lifesize sculpture of your favorite form of transportion... from peanut butter!  Read more about it and some of the project brainstorming:  http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=343094.0

Everyone's avatars randomly appeared from a pool of 12 funny, weird and sometimes creepy images:

The avatars were very popular and produced some great feedback from the community... Grin
  • "have we been "hacked"?" -- PooseDeCat
  • "EEK! The new avatars are brilliant! I want mine to be googly pickles permanently!" -- Wulf
  • "I see ghili with a bunch of nekid cencored baby dolls which I found very strange but her message ended with an apology for being weird because she was drinking, so I thought "hm, mental note- don't change avatar while drinking" Cheesy" -- murbeck
  • "Whats the deal with these avatars of the big head man?  What is the image of and why is he so popular? I feel so out of the loop LOL" -- shelina
  • "And on another note, I really like your avatar jungrrl. I don't need any dryer lint right now though. When I worked at a creative reuse center somebody donated a few months worth. Seriously." -- evilSabina

Our April 01, 2010 Featured Projects were the best of the Botched in all of their glory:  http://www.craftster.org/blog/?p=8110

We decided to share some of our random secret crafting tips and techiques, too!
  • Did you know you can use peanut butter to mend seams?  Apply with a 5-prong plastic fork.
  • Ketchup makes great hair dye!  Just lather it in and wait for the magic to happen.
  • Use cold tin foil to make a luxurious body scrub.  Chill.  Crumple.  Scrub.  Repeat!
  • Dryer lint makes a delicious chilled soup.  Boil until tender, add veggies and seasonings to taste.
  • If you put snow in the microwave, it turns to soap.  Have fun by adding food coloring or embedding small toys.
  • Dish sponges double as glue!  Sit them in direct sunlight until they melt.  Apply liberally to surfaces.

The best part for us was to see all of your reactions and participation, though.  Some were sincere.  Some were hilarious.  Some were just plain confused. Cheesy  Here are a few of our favorites!

April 01, 2010 Featured Projects
     "these are fantastic.  You just brightened my day Sweets et al.  On an unrelated note I need some soap so I think Im going to try the tip and microwave some snow." -- kjlutz
     "Finally some crafts I could do! Wink" -- Facebook fan

Craft Challenge #50 Peanut Butter Transport - Due May 1 - May 7
     "Would a peanut butter boat float?" -- endlessly_intricate
     "Gosh....I like taking the train. That's gonna be a lot of peanut butter. Maybe I better buy a costco membership. Or possibly a peanut farm." -- spicytaco
     "I tried to get started on my vespa made from peanut butter today... however it was so dang hot... it kept melting. *sigh*" -- I Sew Cute
     "in my opinion this is a weird one...lol ! I'd rather eat it with some celery...lol !" -- Facebook fan

A Study in Pink (well, sort of...)--First Post in this Category
     "It's so pink, it's blue all the way back to pink. How meta-postmodern." -- Facebook fan

Bottom's Up Top Hat
     "It's beautiful! You can make the look your own by pulling locks of hair through the holes and curling them." -- Facebook fan

Elegant centerpieces for my friend's wedding!
     "wait, im hoping this is an april fools joke...tp rolls and goodly eyes for a wedding! *gulp* lol" -- Facebook fan

Fancy Earrings and Necklace
     "That necklace just truly reimagines the expression "Statement Piece". It's so stunning, I am literally speechless.  And those earrings- just innovative! I can hardly believe that you have plastic cups hanging from your ears!  I'm pretty sure that you will be the center of attention at any event you attend while wearing those unique pieces!" -- Dragonflywer
     "elegant yet understated...and functional." -- Facebook fan

hanging easter bunnies
     "I always wonder what makes someone sit there and go... "Hmmm.. you know what... I can turn this into a bunny for Easter"... LOL" -- Facebook fan

Interchangeable Shopping Bag
     "can you provide your source list for materials" -- Facebook fan

My first time with polymer clay! Chocolate Ice Cream jewelry!!
     "Maybe on your next set you could try to add some embellishments like cherries, whipped cream or corn." -- UntouchableFace
     "Oh, shit... those are awesome!" - grammardog

And finally, almost everything beckashell said yesterday was funny, but we particularly liked this one:
     "I really hope that the Mods make time next year to plan something funny.  Well at least we've been lucky with all the great new tips that have been showing up today. If only they were funny as well! *sigh*"

Thanks for another funny day, everyone! Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftster has gone mobile!!  Read the news here.
Craftster2

<y daughter, Bethany Linda

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2010 12:48:58 PM »

You guys are AWESOME, i noticed the strange crafts but it just didn't click Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
OriginalYouth
Random Snarky Crafted Goodness!

Snarkier than Thou...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2010 01:14:08 PM »

Yes, to reiterate, I hearts the Craftsters. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jungrrl
Global Moderator
Crafty Business Advice Moderator
Toys, Dolls, and Playthings Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

I'm a portmanteau.

Former Full-time Craftster-er

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2010 01:46:37 PM »

Grin Lots of work but totally worth it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hgddm

What a piece of work is man!

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2010 02:03:44 PM »

wow. I was completely shocked by the toilet paper centerpieces and the tampon bunnies. then I saw the tips and realized it was all just madness. great job!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hushgirl
Midnight Crafter

http://www.pinterest.com/hushgirl/

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2010 02:34:31 PM »

Yesterday was so much fun, I just loved posting & seeing what other people posted! At first I was thinking, "what is wrong with some of these posts here?", but then it hit me that it was April 1st, so I just had to play along!

Oh and the avatars! Cracked. Me. Up! (I kinda like the censored nekkid babies one though... is there something wrong with me?)
« Last Edit: April 02, 2010 02:36:09 PM by hushgirl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

grenouille78
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2010 02:39:18 PM »

I think it's my favorite day around here. Smiley Thanks for the laughs! I like this recap post, too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

javamama
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2010 02:42:09 PM »

For some reason even after looking through all the featured projects and some hot projects, I did not get it! I thought I had missed the 'ugly failed crafts' tag for the featured items. So laughing at myself right now! I was really amazed (and disgusted) at the tampon bunnies and the excitement over that! I mean, I appreciate frugality and all, but Wow did I miss it! Ha ha! so enjoying this site. All days, not just on April fools!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SunflowerSmiles

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2010 02:52:34 PM »

Yesterday was awesome ladies!  The tips and posts and responses to the posts had me laughing allll day! It was great fun Cheesy Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

This and That... my main blog. Drop by and say "Hello!"
  Sew Stuffed a blog about the dolls and stuffies I make
    Pinterest
lapoli

Catching the Undead Since 2011!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2010 02:54:48 PM »

Yay! I'm glad everyone had a good April Fools!

Thanks to sweets4ever and jungrrl for all your extra behind the scenes work, too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mrsjimenez678
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2010 03:05:39 PM »

since ive only been here a little over a month - i had no idea what was going on!!!  i wondered if it was april fools and oi was checking everywhere to see if anyone would say anything... a few of the avatars scared me.  and then these tips:

# Ketchup makes great hair dye!  Just lather it in and wait for the magic to happen.
# Use cold tin foil to make a luxurious body scrub.  Chill.  Crumple.  Scrub.  Repeat!

i seriously sat here for what seemed like hours, staring at my laptop... thinking "ketchup?  really?' 

the crafts.. OMG i kept thinking what is going on here?  all were great but i think my favorite was the "interchangeable shopping bag"  and someone asking for a tute.  HILARIOUS! 

thanks for the laughs, the concern and the fear.  YOU GUYS SOOOO GOT ME! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
spicytaco

Lalala...

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2010 03:15:16 PM »

So, you mean the peanut butter challenge was a goof? Man, I'm going to have to eat a lot of toast.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

*insert witty saying here*

I has Wist.
craftewoman
Tutorial Contributor

Busy sculpting...

« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2010 03:18:07 PM »

I laughed so hard at the chocolate ice cream post and all of the innuendos. The peanuts and corm comment topped it all off and had tears running down my face. It takes some great talent to come up with such of the wall (except the study in pick which was on the wall) projects. I have to admit that it did take me a while...like 2 minutes to get what was going on. This year was better than the previous years, IMHO!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

aercraft
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2010 03:42:33 PM »

I couldn't speak for laughing after looking at the Featured Projects.  Wonderful selection, and there were a few that had me stumped for a short while.

THIS ROCKS   Logged
baby_jacket
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2010 04:17:12 PM »

Haha! It's a long time since I've been caught out by an April Fool's Day joke, but the peanut butter craftathon had me going. I was thinking "Really?... Some of these crafters are pretty extreme!"

Good work!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
little me
Little Me Crafts

Enjoy Life's Little Pleasures

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2010 04:29:03 PM »

You guys were great. After looking at the interchangeable shopping bags bag, I was kinda suspicious - I was thinking "is this for real". The peanut butter challenge had me going tho, after reading it twice, I knew it was all for April Fool's. Nice job!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Araminta
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2010 04:29:15 PM »

You made me laugh yesterday and today I did an audible 'Yey' when you quoted my tweet! (Aramintafluff) Love you guys "you rock!"
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Crying Goddess
Rocking CraftAngel

Every girl is her own goddess

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2010 05:29:43 PM »

Oh man you guys do stuff like this every year? *laughs* I knew the avatars were a part of it but the craft challenge being fake? I was looking forward to it.

Great job guys! You really had me going. It was a lot of fun too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Quote from: kjlutz
Craftster: Lovingly Breaking up Families in the name of Craft since Challenge 50

Please vote for my Redstone torch for challenge 96:
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=431999.0#axzz2vJFPpJwN
zowiewoahie

But it's my BIRTHDAY tomorrow!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2010 05:30:27 PM »

I missed the avatars. I mean, I saw and admired them. And just figured those girls were cool freaks. Hahahaha!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lets all go to Jack Taylor's to celebrate!
Crying Goddess
Rocking CraftAngel

Every girl is her own goddess

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2010 05:37:37 PM »

I missed the avatars. I mean, I saw and admired them. And just figured those girls were cool freaks. Hahahaha!

That's what I thought too. I saw the tattoo kit and thought that's so funny!

BTW can I get that picture? XD
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Quote from: kjlutz
Craftster: Lovingly Breaking up Families in the name of Craft since Challenge 50

Please vote for my Redstone torch for challenge 96:
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=431999.0#axzz2vJFPpJwN
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2010 05:59:42 PM »

I truly hope everyone had fun and know that all posts were poking fun at all of us at one time or another...our members have the best sense of humor and are witty and sharp as proven by some of the remarks...

I felt such a sense of pride for my fellow hard working mods (some of those crafts took a long time to make, even if they were jokes...I know I slaved over Study in Pink for at least five minutes!!!)

I also felt so close to many of the members, old and new...people were kind and tolerant of so much yesterday!

Lastly, I felt tired--whew--what a lot of work!

YAY--back to normal Craftster and happy crafting!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Projects in 2014 110/150 ?
PINTEREST
Will swap for art
audio
Nobody could do that much dcoupage without calling on the powers of darkness.

Galactic Empress Audrey The Nerdy

« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2010 05:02:12 AM »

I had sooo much fun!  Iwas seriously worried when I saw the featured projects, and I knew it was april fools!!! I love all the comments the mods made on all the special projects posted. The icecream ones were my favorite! I cracked up at every comment!! Great job craftster! <3
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sweets4ever
Administrator
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2010 07:03:32 AM »

I had sooo much fun!  Iwas seriously worried when I saw the featured projects, and I knew it was april fools!!! I love all the comments the mods made on all the special projects posted. The icecream ones were my favorite! I cracked up at every comment!! Great job craftster! <3

I loved the ice cream ones, too! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Make all things!!

« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2010 08:00:52 AM »

ha ha  who knew poo could be so popular!!

Everyone walked on eggshells with that one...well, until it just had to be said...I laughed so much that I almost got in trouble at work... ha ha
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PINTEREST
Will swap for art
Ruby Copperhead
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2010 09:41:17 AM »

I actually miss the best of stitch and botch! Could you bring those back? I think these are great to have around all year!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
soorawn
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2010 12:02:12 PM »

Oh.  And me thinking that the peanut challenge was an American thing.
Shall we try with Marmite?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 projects for 2011:  15/50
sweets4ever
Administrator
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2010 12:44:39 PM »

I actually miss the best of stitch and botch! Could you bring those back? I think these are great to have around all year!

No worries!  They are still totally available.  Here's the blog! http://www.craftster.org/blog/?p=8110  We tagged each of the projects for future reference, too http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?action=tags;sa=showtopics;tag=april_fools_2010_featured_project

If there were more photos posted on the Stitch and Botch board regularly, we could probably feature one weekly on the blog.  I think it would be fun!  After all, botches deserve love, too. Cheesy  So, there you go.  Post all of your botches, hehe!  http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?board=151.0
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Spiffyhink
« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2010 01:25:35 PM »

Oh man, I caught on pretty quickly, though the avatars (they scared me!) had me going for a minute. After that I kept trying to find a way to work macrame into the conversation, and then got tired and gave up. For a while, though, I was getting really paranoid going through all the new posts. I was looking at every one of them thinking, "Is this for real? Is there a joke in here somewhere?" Silly me  Tongue Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Haylie
Tutorial Contributor

Silly and Crafty!

Proud Army National Guard Wife!

« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2010 01:27:48 PM »

Oh, I do so love craftster!  I must say I was disappointed when I woke up on April 1st and I couldn't immediately see any famous Craftster April Fool's Madness.... and then I saw the featured projects and fun tips and felt a bit better... but the real fun came when I was on facebook and saw the links to all the fun, new, creative projects!  I must admit that I saw confused for an entire minute when I saw the first one - the wedding centerpieces. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftster needs you!

I love my husband!
<3 Cullen & Haylie - August 27, 2010 <3
Ruby Copperhead
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2010 01:30:43 PM »

Hehe, thanks for the links to the worst of collection! Hm, yes, guilty of not posting the embarassing stuff myself, but it's right, we should!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
uberhippie

"I think I'm addicted.."

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2010 01:43:20 PM »

let me start off by admitting i am WAY too gullible.  I thought the "best of the worst" featured projects were awesome. kinda change it up a bit.  but i seriously thought the "hot new projects" were real.  some of those projects were AWFUL.  especially the interchangable shopping bags, and the study in pink? ugh!
i definitely need to be more aware of the fact that its april 1st next year... GREAT JOB CRAFTSTERS!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
wwrich
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2010 07:20:31 AM »

Mostly what threw me off was the shear volume of "gushing" going on about all the new projects!

But you do have to admit that lapoli's instant disguise kit would be cool on any day!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Obsessed with Monster High dolls lately.

In the Chicago area?  Want to come to a great crafty weekend?  Check out http://www.musecon.org/
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Make all things!!

« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2010 09:34:55 AM »

It is a bit scarey that we were able to "gush" over some pretty hideous stuff! lol

I will be the first to admit, though, that sometimes I see projects like this on other days and I just have to wonder if the person is spoofing us or ... well, I would not want to hurt anyone's feelings, so I usually say nothing...

I think a lot of members chose to say nothing on April 1st...so, weren't they sweeties?!

Now to explain to all my friends and clients that "A Study in Pink" will NOT be going into my portfolio!! ha ha
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PINTEREST
Will swap for art
soorawn
« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2010 10:45:29 AM »

I'm still discovering projects.  I think this is the most relaxing holiday I've had in a long long time.  I am actually smiling much more than I have during the last five months (when I'm not laughing).  Thank you.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

wwrich
« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2010 10:55:57 AM »

I will be the first to admit, though, that sometimes I see projects like this on other days and I just have to wonder if the person is spoofing us or ... well, I would not want to hurt anyone's feelings, so I usually say nothing...

So I am not the only one that feels that way   Roll Eyes  I often point out projects to my hubby where someone took a perfectly acceptable object and turned it into  a horrible ugly disaster....I usually say nothing too  Lips sealed
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Obsessed with Monster High dolls lately.

In the Chicago area?  Want to come to a great crafty weekend?  Check out http://www.musecon.org/
kjlutz
Tutorial Contributor

I am woman watch me grow!

Wherever you've been, He's been there

« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2010 08:46:27 PM »

Yay! I'm glad everyone had a good April Fools!

Thanks to sweets4ever and jungrrl for all your extra behind the scenes work, too!

I'd like to second this and add just how much fun it was to share all the fun with my family this weekend.  We even tried to make some tampon bunnies ourselves...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sometimes you get to change the world, and other times the world changes you.

Currently drowning in the sea called PhD.

Interested in swapping for I-Spy Quilt Squares and Scraps.
KLKing
Sewing Mentor

"Craftophrenia"~ Dabbling in Everything!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: April 04, 2010 09:10:45 PM »

The first thing I noticed was the changing avatars. So you mean ketchup doesn't work? I really was about to try it. Only, I was wondering what shade of red it would make. I decided not to risk my hair turning orange... since that's about the color of a ketchup stain!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kitschkitty
Beading & forum addicted!

www.kitschkitty.co.uk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: April 05, 2010 02:35:46 AM »

So I am not the only one that feels that way   Roll Eyes  I often point out projects to my hubby where someone took a perfectly acceptable object and turned it into  a horrible ugly disaster....I usually say nothing too  Lips sealed

me too!

I only saw some of the April fools, but I thought they were hilarious, and actually called my OH downstairs to have a look! I loved the PB thread and OH asked crunchy or smooth and I told him that had actually been posted in the thread!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If you love to chat about beading come join us at www.uk-beaders.co.uk/forum.htm
Find hundreds of UK based bead suppliers and more at www.uk-beaders.co.uk

Kitty's Unique Boutique
Custom creations designed to delight   www.kitschkitty.co.uk
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Make all things!!

« Reply #38 on: April 05, 2010 06:28:53 AM »

It would be fun, though, to have a challenge using a food...Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PINTEREST
Will swap for art
sweets4ever
Administrator
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 05, 2010 06:45:28 AM »

I'm still discovering projects.  I think this is the most relaxing holiday I've had in a long long time.  I am actually smiling much more than I have during the last five months (when I'm not laughing).  Thank you.

Aww, you're welcome.  Thank you for this post, too! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

nougatgee
« Reply #40 on: April 05, 2010 09:34:12 PM »

YOU TOTALLY GOT ME!!!!!  LOL!!!

i didn't dare comment on the poo earrings!!! i didn't want to hurt any feelings....

groan
you totally got me  Smiley

ps.  i really liked the little bunny smilies for easter too Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jungrrl
Global Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

I'm a portmanteau.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: April 06, 2010 09:58:10 AM »

This was my favorite secret thing that I doubt anyone saw Cheesy  This was a real blog (and I'll have to remember to change it back soon!)

http://www.craftster.org/blog/?p=7924
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kjlutz
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #42 on: April 06, 2010 12:42:38 PM »

This was my favorite secret thing that I doubt anyone saw Cheesy  This was a real blog (and I'll have to remember to change it back soon!)

I need to ask how much of it is a lie?  Did the cake ever exist?  Does it have any actual connection to gaming?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

soorawn
« Reply #43 on: April 06, 2010 12:44:56 PM »

Why did the cake cross the road?

Shoot, look what an excess of sugar and Craftster did to me!  Balance your needs; drop the sugar.

(and yes, it has a connection)
« Last Edit: April 06, 2010 12:45:31 PM by soorawn » THIS ROCKS   Logged

jungrrl
Global Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

I'm a portmanteau.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: April 06, 2010 01:28:04 PM »

I need to ask how much of it is a lie?  Did the cake ever exist?  Does it have any actual connection to gaming?

Cheesy yes  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portal_%28video_game%29
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kjlutz
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #45 on: April 06, 2010 05:56:07 PM »

Cheesy yes  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portal_%28video_game%29

Ah I understand now.  (and I think it should stay as a blog post... it's great)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

DarklyCrafty
Unusual Crafter

Beware: This crafter bites

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: April 07, 2010 02:24:11 PM »

I didn't get a chance to login on April 1st.   Sad
But I'm sure glad I got to see a recap. It looks like you guys had loads of fun with it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Blood, sweat, & tears: crafting isn't for the faint of heart.

YKYACW you smile like an idiot because your new love interest informs you that he can sew.
LordVader

i AM the Dark Side

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 07, 2010 09:50:44 PM »

Ah, I'm about 6 days late, but no matter.

I actually submitted a support ticket, cause I was like, what the kark is going on with my avvy?  And for a little bit, I thought the snow and the peanut butter tips were legit, and then I was like, wait a minute...these aren't legit!  LOL!  And I thought the bottoms up hat was a real project.  I was like...ok...haha.  Nice job Craftster!

Andddddd...and I need to follow you on Twitter...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Imagination is more important than Knowledge."-Albert Einstein

"Conversation should be pleasant without scurrility, witty without affectation, free without indecency, learned without conceitedness, novel without falsehood." - William Shakespeare

http://foodforthought1987.blogspot.com
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5 [All] Jump to page:
  Print  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Do Origami
How to Create an Origami Butterfly
How to Make Your Own Origami Heart
How to Do a Box Origami
How to Learn Easy Origami
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...