A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 297,162
Currently Running With Scissors:
540 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 57  (Read 15692 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

pinkleo
Crochet Moderator
Craftalongs Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

~*HPC Headmistress*~

lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2010 01:36:03 PM »

I claim lapoli for a baby-sized ripple afghan. Grin

1st claim this round, 0 sent, 0 received.

Pinkleo's Wishlist

Hi!  My name is Melissa aka pinkleo, and I live in the USA.  I am a SAHM and craft-a-holic.  I adore crocheting, jewelry making, hand sewing, embroidery, knitting, weaving…to name a few.  I love learning new crafts.  Besides crafting, one would find me reading.  I love classics, fiction, about series, chick lit.  Okay, I don’t want to write an epic; you can check my profile or PM me for more.

Allergies: Cigarette Smoke, but if you smoke away from crafting and supplies, then all is well.  I am can't have anything with gluten.

Loves: handcrafted items, craftster, Harry Potter, pinks, blues, autumnal colors, earthy tones, silver, reading, travel, art, music, cables, argyle, plaid, crafting, coffee, tea, soups, pottery, charms, glass, owls, socks, geekery, roses, denim, lions, nature, trees, leaves, yarn, clovers, autumn, wind, dandelions, rain, snow, bags/totes, lists, usables, wearables, whimsy. For a great view of my many loves head over to my pinterest.

Dislikes/Don't Desire: Iron-ons, "adult" items, cuss words on things, gorey items

Crafts
---Book Bag here's an example
---Hoopla (any size of any of my loves and you can check out my Thready Thoughts pinterest board)
---Reuable "Paper" Towels (Like these)
---Reusable Cloths like these
---Embroidered Tea Towels
---Dryer Sachets in lavender (like these)
---Handspun or Handyed Yarn
---Any Pottery Piece such as mug, bowl, yarn bowl, teapot
---Mosaics pieces (trivets, jewelry, art, stepping stones, pots, etc.)
---Hand-carved Stamps (HP, Nerdy, Lion, Owl, "by pinkleo", coffee, tea, stalky surprise)
---Stenciled Tee for my daughter (child's L, loves cats, MLP, Totoro, Minecraft, & play piano)
---Stenciled Tee inspired by my loves, profile faves, or pinterest (regular tee L; fitted tee XL)
---Stenciled Tee for my son (men's L/XL, loves harry potter, reading, the color green, monopoly & plays alto sax)
---Slippers: sewn, knit, or crocheted (size 9)
---Socks (size 9)
---Embroidered Pillowcases (standard size)
---Jewelry Box
---Necklace Organizer/Holder (to prevent knotting...which seems to happen to me lots!)
---Fair Isle or Cabled Hat
---Oven Mitts & Potholders
---Placemats (nature themed, black/gray/white, holiday)
---Tablecloth-Size 60"x84" Oblong (nature, black/gray/white, holiday)
---Full Apron (fun fabric is more than welcome)
---Set of Coasters
---Windchimes
---Magic Yarn Ball
---Jar of Whimsies (I have a JoW pinterest board for inspiration)
---Homemade Jam/Jelly
---Crafty Notecards
---Sewing Carry Along like these
---Pinterest Surprise! (Boards to head to Wishful, Bag Lady, Adornments, Keep Me Cozy, Beautees, Harry Potter, Nerdyverse, Spa*la*la)

Supplies
---Fiber for Spinning
---Art/Lap Quilt Kit
---Yarn: Noro (would LOVE Noro), Sock, Vanna, Wool-Ease
---Wool Felt
---Beads: glass, semiprecious, crystal, lampwork
---Charms
---Bags with flat-bottoms for groceries
---Jewelry Findings: for example: lobster claw or springring clasps, head pins, crimp beads, tigertail wire, jump rings, bead caps, bails, terminators, chain, etc.  I adore silver and copper.
---Embroidery Patterns/Transfers
---Embroidery Kits
---Embroidery Thread (DMC is fab!)
---Flour Sack Towels (if there is a fabric border or binding, I will be ever so grateful!)
---Any Size Coin Purse Frames/Handles like this or this
---Carving Blocks: such as linoleum blocks, speedball items
---Carbon Paper (black)
---Any Size Fun Patterned Socks (for sock animals)
---Books (good-condition used books are fab): Mason-Dixon Knitting Outside the Lines, Around the Corner Crochet Borders, Beastly Crochet, Craft Activism, Steampunk Softies, Alternacraft, Beaded BugsScarf Style, Doodle Stitching, Stray Sock Sewing Too, The Practical Guide to Patchworkand any of the One Skein Wonders Books like One Skein Wonders

Extras
---Coffees (I do adore instant coffees and flavors such as irish creme, toffee, & cafe vienna.)
---Candy: Sour Patch Kids, Cherry Sours, Jelly Belly, Gummy Bears, toffee
---Burt Bee's Lip Balm
---Worsted/Aran Yarn Oddballs
---Lego Minifigs

Kiss THANK YOU FOR PICKING ME! Kiss

Oh, note that if you choose an item and I don't strike it out, it is because I could use more than one or can never have enough of it. Wink
« Last Edit: February 02, 2014 02:38:20 PM by pinkleo » THIS ROCKS   Logged

gavagai
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2010 01:53:48 PM »

I claim pinkleo for a couple of wisty surprises.  Grin

This is my second claim out of tree allowed.

I live in Sweden with my SO and our baby (turned two years old on Valentines Day). I work as a student guidance councellor at the university. My SO works part time and is a part time stay at home daddy. During the last two years, we have both worked part time and been part time stay at home parents (except for the first three months when I studied full time and Mika was home with daddy full time). I also teach craft classes in the evenings. Lots of projects going on.  Cheesy

Please note: If you want to send me a book directly from amazon or some other online shop, please make sure that it is shipped from Europe. Otherwise I may face heavy customs fees.

Top wishes right now

Latch & hook kit
My aunt made a couple of pillows using this technique back in the seventies. Apparently she loved it so much she used to go up an hour earlier in the morning to have time to work on them before work! Since she is not normally the crafty type I feel that this has to be encouraged, so I want to give her another kit, but they are hard to find in Sweden. Would love one with cats/kittens!
Thank you so much sunspotted for these.  Grin I LOVE THEM  Grin

Pegboard hooks!
Hooks of different kinds for pegboard (also hard to find in Sweden). Would love all kinds of storage solutions for pegboard, like these or others (any kinds are appreciated):
http://www.hookstore.com/buckbins.htm#kb
http://www.hookstore.com/buckbins.htm#kb6
http://www.hookstore.com/panels.htm#office

Screen printing kit!
...or just the screen printing ink. I have always wanted to try screen printing, but don't know where to get the supplies in Sweden. I have heard that the Speedball brand is good for inks, but maybe there are others too.

Puzzle blocks for a two-year-old
Mika got a puzzle like this for her second birthday. http://www.allfreecrafts.com/decoupage/decoupage_puzzle_blocks.shtml She likes it a lot, but she is too little to really get what it is about, so I would love a puzzle like this but with just a color on each side, or maybe some kind of pattern, but a pattern that works no matter how you put the blocks together. So the task would be to turn the same side up on all blocks, but then you can put them next to eachother in any order. Ideally the blocks would make a square (3 blocks x 3 blocks maybe) and come in a box/frame where they fit.

Crafted things

Soft building blocks
Soft building blocks covered with fabric. I already have a lot of foam cushions (is that the right word?  Huh) measuring (in inches) 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 x 3 3/4, so I would also be happy for covers for some of those in happy childlike colours/patterns, either with a zipper or something or with one seam open so I can close it myself after inserting the cushion.

Magical folding cube
I just love these! http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=296493.0 Preferable with contrasting colours/patterns, suitable for a child (e.g. no poker images like in the link  Cheesy)

Baby sling/carrier/meitai
I know this is a lot to ask for, but if someone wants to make me a non-elastic baby sling I would absolutely love you! Maybe something like the Storchen wiege (http://www.storchenwiege.com/). A non-elastic sling should preferably be woven diagonally (i.e. the fabric you use should be, look at the close-ups on the Storchenwiege site), but maybe it works with other fabrics as well. Other kinds of ergonomical carriers would also be great, like a meitai maybe (www.meitaibaby.com). Not a ring sling though, since they would probably kill my back. I need something with the weight well distributed over both shoulders and hips.

Granny square(?) shawl
A shawl made out of multi-coloured crocheted flowers (is there a name for it? is it even flowers? you know those colourful round (or squarish) things put together)

Educational toys
Little Mika loves the alphabet, so toys/art relating to the letters of the alphabet that would be great. I would also be happy for any hints on where to find good computer games for a two year old who loves learning the alphabet and recognizing words. One "problem" is she is learning Swedish, not English, so it would have to be kind of language neutral (or Swedish  Smiley). Here is the Swedish alphabet by the way: http://hans.presto.tripod.com/scan/swedalph.html

Big bold art
I like geometric patterns, clear colours, contrasts... Also something with the letters of the alphabet would be great. I like this one a lot (just as an example): http://www.ikea.com/se/sv/catalog/products/70151043 I also like trees.  Smiley

Sandwich/lunch box for Mika
For when they go on excursions/picnics at her preschool. It just has to fit a small sandwich and maybe some raisins and half an apple or something, so not too big. Preferably not traditionally girly looking, but otherwise I am open to all kinds of designs.  Smiley She should be able to learn how to open it herself though, so no childproof locks.  Cheesy

Funky baby clothes
Fun, funky (or maybe liberal, feminist, sarcastic...) baby clothes fitting a two-year-old or bigger. We're not into gender stereotyping, so any colours are o.k. I would really prefer something knitted or crocheted right now, since I sew a lot myself and have also gotten clothes from other places.

Woodland creatures to live in Christmas tree
Felt creatures for my Chrismas tree. We have this white plastic Christmas tree, that is really quite good looking, kind of magical with lights shining. I discovered that it looks even more magical if I let little creatures live on the branches, so for next Christmas I will need more woodland creatures, monsters or something like that to inhabit it. Felt looks good. I guess they could be crocheted as well, little amigurumis. Size maybe somewhere between 1.5" and 3.5". Some creatures to inspire you: http://www.flickr.com/photos/fantastictoys/sets/1630769/ but feel free to use your imagination.
 Not right now

Anything from my wist
And of course anything else from or inspired by my evergrowing wist.
http://www.wists.com/gavagai

Kits (does this go under supplies?)

A soap making kit! (never tried before)

Resin kit! (never tried before)

A kit for any kind of craft I haven't tried yet. Feel free to PM me about that.

Supplies

Bathing suit fabric/pattern/old pictures
Bathing suit fabric and/or pictures/patterns of old bathing suits (think the twenties-thirties). I am thinking of sewing a bathing suit for little Mika, modelled after an old bathing suit. I'd like something with bloomers like legs, maybe in white and/or navy blue or striped (any colours), but colourful patterns (like flowers or something) would also look nice. I am doing this just for fun. She likes to bathe in the nude anyway.  Cheesy I just took tailoring classes, so I should be able to sew it as long as I have pictures and fabrics. A pattern for any sizes to adapt to her size would also be nice. Maybe I could crochet one as well come to think of it, but then the pattern would have to be made for a baby, since I am no good at adapting crochet patterns.  Smiley

hole puncher
Something to punch holes in shrink plastic, preferably with different sizes and not too poor quality. I used to have one that could barely make holes, and you had to trim the holes afterwords with scissors.

Lightscribe cds/dvds
Lightscribe cds/dvds for me to lightscribe on. Would love different colours! Can't get the different coloured ones here.

Fun ring bases
...to glue things on to make finger rings. Any kind of not so plain ones, maybe patterned, filigree...

Cotton fabric with "frames" on
I am looking for fabric that consists of "frames" of some sort with a white inside. Ideal would be images of empty photo frames (if anyone has seen such a fabric, PLEASE tell me where ), but otherwise maybe just white squares with a border of some other colour around it. I would like to use it to iron-on images in the white sqare and get the effect that the image is framed. Here is a wallpaper that I love! http://www.designonline.se/ProdImg/Decorations/familjen_lisabengtsson_800.jpg If there is a fabric like that I would LOVE it!

Thin silver (plated) wire
Silver or silver plated/gold plated wire, thinner than 0.4 mm (maybe someone can translate this into American standard?)

Anything matryoshka
Fabric, pendants... I am sure I will have swap partners who love matryoshka stuff, so I need the material.  Cheesy And as always, Sweden is not the best country to find new fun supplies.

Square bails for making pendants
Flat metal things with a loop (preferably silver/gold or silver/gold plated) to fasten on the back of for example a marble to make it into a pendant. Something like this: https://www.rings-things.com/cgi-bin/hazel/hazel.cgi?action=detail&item=49-455-3  Ideally either 10mm or 20mm square, but also interested in other sizes.

Gold plated chain
Gold plated chain to make necklaces and other jewelry.

Silver plated finger rings
Silver plated finger rings with a large plate (1.5-2 cm?) with sides/borders (will try to find a link to make it less confusing) for crafting jewelry.

Glass thingies/plates for making jewelry
Glass thingies, especially ones with holes in them:
http://www.wholesalersusainc.com/hand-glass-shapes-rectangles-holes-40pcs-p-1325.html
Other glass shapes on the same site are also as interesting, and coloured square marbles also... Just different shaped glass thingies to put pictures behind really... and/or coloured ones for rings:
http://www.plainmabel.com/ckshop.php?item=1168&ret=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.plainmabel.com%2Fckshop.php%3Fpage%3D1%26category%3D4
(I already have enough of the "normal" round transparent ones (that you can buy in flower shops (at least here) though.)

Craft books & magazines

Book with fun/cute Japanese sewing and/or crochet patterns (when it comes to books it might be a good idea to ask if I already have the book before claiming; will try to list  the books I have soon)

Crochet books or magazines with fun new projects (not too traditional stuff). I like "Crochet today". I only have the september-october 2007 issue so far. Please ask me before you send a crochet book, since I have a few (not many) already and might have the one you want to send. (Will try to list the ones I already have soon.)

Readymade magazine (but I do have issues 34, 35 and 37 already)

MAKE: technology on your time (The only one I already have is volume 8 )

CRAFT: transforming traditional crafts (I have a couple of these, will list soon)

Craft books/magazines in general with fun new projects (not too traditional stuff) (in English or German or with easy-to-follow pictures (well, Swedish is good as well  Cheesy)

Extras

Please take a look at my supplies list. There are quite a few things there that could count as extras, depending on the amount. Would be happy for anything.  Cheesy

Please no food/candy! and I'm not too keen on batiks

Kiss AND THANK YOU SO MUCH TO WHOEVER PICKS ME  Kiss
« Last Edit: April 05, 2010 02:36:02 PM by gavagai » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Still wishing for a Tunisian crochet kit. Would be happy to personal swap for one. I have fabrics and all sorts of stuff to swap for.
rlynn
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2010 10:32:49 PM »

I claim gavagai for readymade magazines and some other goodies

this is my first claim of three

My name is Robin and I live in Oregon, USA.  I am a quarter Japanese, quarter Korean, quarter Jewish, quarter German (100% Mutt... yes!) I am married to Phil (half Polish, half who knows what...English, Italian, what not), a fantastic cook who spoils me with delicious meals.  We have a 2 year old toddler named Aria who is proverbial light of our lives.  I am a feminist who is raising my daughter in an anti-racist, anti-sexist, anti-homophobic house Anything (surprises are nice) that supports these convictions will be greatly loved. My dream for her other than a happy life is to be strong and compassionate and to follow her convictions. 

I am a tad odd and a little more than eccentric when it comes to my likes and dislikes.  I am all over the board, I like whimsical, edgy, bohemian, steampunk, pretty, bold, soft, hardI wear a lot of black, but Ive been branching out into the wondrous color wheel.  Heh.  I love fun color combinations like orange and turquoise.  I do not like Easter egg pastel colors. I LOVE rich, jewel tone colors and earthy colors! I like images of dandelions, squirrels, birds, owls, leaves, and trees, but I also really like skulls (not cutesy ones just plain ole skulls like the Misfits skull or even a tad more colorful like the skulls of Da de los Muertos), anatomy, skeletons (especially of birds and other non-human creatures), and old locomotives.  You can check out my wist to get a better idea of what I like. 

Some of my wishes

Crafted

Sewn crafts
*scoodie for me (dark gray, black, might be fun if the lining was a jewel tone)
*wide leg (nothing extreme, just not tapered) lounge pants in cotton or fleece (size M 8-10)
*felt food for Aria (chicken legs, ice cream, desserts (we have plenty of cookies), fish, sandwich fixings, french bread)
* tees, tunics, hoodies, pants, or dresses for Aria (shes a solid 2T)
*multiethnic dolls for Aria (African American, Asian, Latino, etcthe world is a colorful place so should her play world be)
*Hooded toddler towels

Knitted and crochet crafts
*legwarmers for Aria (she is a solid 2T) if you need other measurements, PM me
*Cute knitted, felted, or amigurumi toys for Aria (dragons, jellyfish, cute zombie, anything slightly odd)
*food (see felt food for specifics)
*multi-ethnic dolls

Misc or multi-media crafts
*Aria is learning her alphabet, numbers, and colors, some sort of game, book, or whatever that helps in this new adventure would be great
*address labels w/a cute little design, bird maybe? (our address is long and annoying to write out)
*I love wide cuffs (leather or metal or even fabric)
*Candles, LOVE vanilla and baked goodies smells, also love lavender and lemongrass, the only smells not overly fond of is patchouli and super strong flowery scents.
*An accordion file organizer (you know like the cardboard kinds) decorated all pretty and awaiting my many and disorganized patterns that are laying about the house
*decorated tees for Aria (solid 2T)

Supplies:
 (PsSt...I dont mind used supplies in the least as long as there is enough to still play around with and have a bit of fun!)
*Fabric (cotton or fleece), scraps are fine as long as theyre at least 7 inches by 7 inches, would LOVE polka dots or stripes, I like the AndaLucia collection by Patty Young and the lava flowers collection for Michael Miller, Im not overly fond of cutesy prints like hearts, food, children, etc BUT I do like the Kawaii prints of animals and trains
*Vinyl in a variety of colors, scraps and strips are fine as long as theyre not teeny tiny
*Bright and colorful buttons (mostly round but a few fun shapes are great too, dont have to be matching)
*decent sewing thread in bright colors like turquoise, hot pink, orange, and neon green
*serger thread in black, white, brown, orange, blue, or green (just got a serger and need spools of thread for it)
*jewelry findings in gun metal, brass, and copper (chains especially!!)
*wool felt in a variety of colors
*100% white cotton (at least 8 by 10)
*Cold water dyes in variety of colors (brand doesnt matter)
*Blocks of Beeswax and Paraffin waxes

THIS ROCKS   Logged

A2K

arf arf!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2010 05:53:32 AM »

I claim rlynn for wide leg lounge pants in cotton or fleece (size M 8-10).

This is my first claim this round.  (1, 0, 0)

Hi!  Im addicted2knitting (A2K), though I love many other crafts as well!  A Michigan (USA) native, I am enamored of watery landscapes and northern hardwood forests.  My deepest wish is to live on a lake or river.  I love snow and wintery landscapes, cool colors and corny humor.  I love superheroes and mourn the fact that Im fat and 51 superhero material beyond repair.  ☺  I wist.    

Enough about me:  

Crafted Items

handmade pottery, especially bowls or mugs

Notepads- stamped or decorated for lists!

A watercolor painting of a natural landscape

embroidered tea towels

earrings with leverback closures - I love stone, silver, dangly type -- examples on my wist

Handspun yarn, any colors, any amount

Handpainted or dyed roving for spinning

Orifice hook  (I like this one!)

Potholders, especially a mitt type

Embroidered pillowcases master bedroom is blue, guest is green

homemade jams, jellies, cookies, dried fruit, fruit leather, etc!

Embroidered pillowcase to fit 12 x 24 inch pillow with crafty images

Altered art bookmarks

art quilt featuring jack russell terriers, great blue herons, bird silhouettes, children holding hands, spinning

A wist inspired surprise!

Supplies

learn to stencil fabric kit

10 inch Harmony straight knitting needles, any size 4 -11 http://www.knitpicks.com/Straight+Harmony+Knitting+Needles_NDSTNHarmonyneedles.html

natural fiber yarns, any weight, any color

wool and acrylic blend yarn, DK or sport weight, any color

superwash wool

sock yarn

natural roving  for spinning

black fiber for spinning

fat quarters/fabric scraps

fabric paint

solid color cottons or poplin weight solids

quilting supplies

dcor bond interfacing

yoyo makers!

patterns for toys made from yoyos!

zipper pulls like this

Books from my amazon wish list (used is great!)

zippers or zipper coil tape #5

purse frames like any of these from this website  any size, color

Extras

bookmarks
candies or foods unique to your locale
chocolate in all varieties
postcard from your town/country
tea, especially black (not a fancy flavor lover)  ☺
licorice!
Fun badges/pins
Thanks for choosing me!
« Last Edit: April 06, 2010 08:49:06 PM by A2K » THIS ROCKS   Logged

baa-me-chick

I'm completely barmey!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2010 10:27:36 AM »

I claim A2K for earrings & dyed roving

This is my 1st claim out of 2, 0 sent, 0 recieved

Hiya Folks!
I'm Nicki, 39 going on 21  have 4 grown up sons (they're still in England) & the most wonderful, caring, makes me laugh, i couldn't be without with hubbie! We live on the West coast of Scotland, right on the edge of the highlands  
I have severe ultra rapid cycling bipolar which tries to control my life............... but i won't let it!!!!

I adore crafting & swapping........... .this is what keeps me going as i cannot work............... ........so it is mixed blessings really as i have fulltime to do this although my bipolar tends to only give me sometimes to be able function. This is where my amazing hubbie comes in as he cares for me fulltime.

I am a MASSIVE sheep freak!  I LOVE the little blighters  I love stuffed, ornamental, anything sheepy to wear, bags, anything sheepy at all! Even the real ones    

I also have a love of chickens & chickeny things

My favourite colours are autumnal, earthy colours. Earthy reds, greens, oranges, ambers...........i like purples & turquoise also. Just no blue.

I love copper/bronze colours also!

I am a typical fiery redhead! Watch out..........Nicki's about  

I think that covers the about me bit..............

So here are my wishes!

I would love anything SHEEPY. So any of the following that are sheep themed even better........although not neccessary

-*a BIG wish*  A shoulder hobo style bag please!

- * A VERY BIG Wish*......some handknit socks......please! Pretty please

- A spinning lapcover

- *a BIG wish* - A sewing machine cover in SHEEPY fabric.........PLEEEeeease!!!    Although I would LOVE one made in CHICKEN fabric too  

- A rapunzel scarf in earthy colours that would suit my love of black clothing & colours to match my hair

-  A handmade fabric scarf please

-  Handspun yarn......any colours or character please!

- Sheepy throw pillows or cases that i can fill  

- *a VERY BIG wish* - A rag rug with a big mixture of colours in it so that i can use it ANYWHERE!!!

-  A WIST surprise ( actual or inspired!)........please!

SUPPLIES!

-  Melt & pour soap bases

- Essential oils (no lavender, tea tree or marjoram though)

- Handspun yarn.......any colours, any style..........just please some handspun!!!

- * A BIG* WISH* Dyed wool batts or roving or any fleece stuff for spinning. I'd love more earthy colours if possible.

-  *A BIG WISH* 100% cotton yarn..........i struggle to get it here in Scotland. So ANY colours would be really, really appreciated

- Unusual beads, or big wooden ones please

- Any jewellery supplies are loved!

- A rotary cutter

-  Sheep fabric please

- * a BIG wish*Jewellery wire for wire wrapping........... ..16 - 24 gauge please or 1.2mm - 0.5mm Any colours..........

- Cross-stitch supplies or small kits

- Variegated threads or metallic threads please!

- Pretty little scissors for my stitching projects

-  A needlebook with a collection of cross-stitch needles  so that i can keep it completely dedicated to my crosstitch projects please

- Cotton fabric FQ's or larger please........I need all colours & patterns please  

- Iron interfacing please

- Bias binding, zippers of all sizes, magnetic bag closures, D -rings........all types of sewing notions & haberdashery that i never know i need until it's too late.  

- Acid dyes for wool

- Dyes for cotton etc.

- Dyes for anything........... ................

- yo-yo maker .......i've just discovered these Grin

- inkjet printable shrink plastic

THANKYOU IN ADVANCE FOR CLAIMING ME!!!    

« Last Edit: April 06, 2010 10:50:57 AM by baa-me-chick » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hugs'n'Stuff
Nicki xx

Destash - along
50 projects 2012

I love personal swaps:-)

My Wists  - http://wists.com/baa-me-chick
missmuffcake

Spicy but sweet!

« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2010 12:24:01 PM »

I claim jojo_modjo for freezer paper & wisty goodness. List in a sec! Smiley

2 claim, 0 sent, 0 received

Hi my name is Kendy, I am 30 and live in CA with my awesome boyfriend and my super awesome cat Mar (who is a cancer survivor)! I am vegan and love baking, my dream is to start a vegan bakery/art space. I love Etsy both selling and buying. Please look over my profile for things I like & dislike including allergies!

[crafted items]
-big wish this dress (or similar) in a size 16. I will send you gift cards & coupons for Jo-Anne's for fabric cost! http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=41197819
-kitty scarf/hood in vegan yarn:
http://www.cutoutandkeep.net/projects/kitty_hood_scarf_with_pockets
-odd plushies or toys (I like foods with faces, cats, monsters)
-toys for Mar - he loves catnip!
-cute hair bows/hair flowers (rockabilly style)
-anything Morrissey related (saw him on tour again via the Swords tour in Dec)
-plushies/toys inspired by my fave game Critter Crunch (ps3) - my fave is the purple veggie monster
-pot holders in the colors red, black, white with a piratey 50s theme
-anatomical heart plush (a black one would be rad)
-art for my office (again I like skulls, monsters, hearts, pandas)
-anything inspired by my cat Mar - check him out on YT:
http://www.youtube.com/user/missmuffcake
-carved Lego brick looking stamp for the boyfriend (no need to be huge - on scale is best!)
-hair bow organizer - my hair accessories are all over my closet
-giant statement necklace...it will be warm shortly and I like wearing low cut peasant tops & like wearing a cool necklace (something skull, zombie, cat..)

[supplies]
-Lego basic bricks (not shapes or figures) for my boyfriend
-kawaii note paper
-non Halloween (no orange/pumpkin) skull fabric
-cute rubber stamps
-cat paw cookie cuter (metal)
-vegan felting fiber (bamboo seems to needle felt well)

[extras]
-vegan candy
« Last Edit: April 06, 2010 12:32:04 PM by missmuffcake » THIS ROCKS   Logged

There's more to life than books you know
                But not much more
lindyv321

That is sooo Craftastic!

« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2010 01:20:12 PM »

I claim missmuffcake for a hairbow organizer

This is my 2nd claim this round, 0 sent, 0 received

Hi, I am Lindy I live in Phoenix , AZ and have two kids who are 9 and 5.  We dont have any allergies.  We do have two hamsters in our home and I am an outdoor only smoker.   I have a pretty extensive wist http://www.wists.com/lindyv321 and lots of fave projects in my profile.

Themes that I love are old school tattoos, butterflies, Tokidoki, dinosaurs, Alice in Wonderland (Disney or original), Stars, cupcakes/sweets, and skulls.  I like just about all colors except orange but I love pink, black, and sliver.  I also love music, marshmallows, bacon, and white cheddar cheese popcorn.  

The things love to do are make jewelry, inchies, stencil shirts, embroidery, do felt appliqu, simple sewing, working with resin, and general craftiness.  I am also currently loving making rapunzel scarves.  I would love to learn to crochet, make soap, candles, and solder. I always love to receive supplies and random ephemera and would love to receive just supplies!

Things that I would like made for me would be:
A wisty surprise Thanks rlynn
Amis or stuffies (I would really love a sock monkey) Thank you LolaandBean
Charms
Inchies, I collect these!  
Jewelry
A tattoo inspired lap blanket http://www.wists.com/8c09aad9147c1aedf68485907440a4b4?q=tattoo&offset=0
An infiniti dress.  I know its not a medium but a girl can dream right?
http://www.wists.com/18e2ca3fcb659d9774d627cded027a64?q=infini&offset=0
Note Cards
Yoga style pants (womens M/L, probably more towards L, I have wide hips LOL)
Wall Art
Fabric headbands
Purse or wallet
BIG WISH-Pillows for my couch (I can stuff them) my living room is maroon & tan
(would especially love scrabble tile ones)
BIG WISH-reusable sandwich and snack bags.  I would like them for me or for either of my kids.
An Atc/Photo album
http://www.wists.com/lindyv321/f49baf0259ce0a05451516897f59fca8?offset=0
A stationary organizer
BIG WISH-A ring holder
http://www.wists.com/lindyv321/5b4371d7b6c97c364b8ee5c30c3b3378?offset=0
An altered puzzle
A metal stamped pendant
Silver Sparrow Pendant
A kit and a how to for any of the crafts I want to learn
A cute reusable lunch bag for myself
A small address book I can keep in my purse.  With some kind of something to keep it closed.
Dharma Initiative Tee
http://www.wists.com/lindyv321/d26f31a8fb675ed496b9d6ddf48d85e8?offset=200

Supplies I would love

BIG WISH -Fabric squares to make an I Spy quilt for each of my kids probably 5x5 or 6x6
a crop a dile tool
Beads I really like plastic, glass or resin beads
Whimsies, cute & tiny = love
random ephemera especially vintage pictures
inchie bases
Large tag shaped punch
Large heart shaped punch
punched paper shapes
punched cardboard shapes (recycled from cereal boxes etc)\
punched plastic shapes (from old gift cards etc)
fancy or soft yarns for Rapunzel Scarves Thanks LolaandBean
Embroidery thread
embroidery patterns, transfer paper, etc
stamps, stamp pads
things to embroider on such at tea towels, felt, pillow cases, etc
things to put into resin for pendants, rings, etc (glitter, candies, small cute things).
Resin Molds
Scrabble tiles  
Suncatcher prisims
Old skeleton keys
Silver tone jewelry findings (headpins, eyepins, ear wires, jump rings, etc)
Spoon Bails
Print out of the entire ASL alphabet
Thrifted size L t-shirts with cool designs so I can make yoga pants
Pendant trays any size and shape
Tee juice markers

Extras:

Something unique to your area, candy, postcards, food items, etc

Cupcake things such as paper cups, sprinkles, recipes etc

Tea, green tea, peppermint, sleepytime

Thank you ahead of time for picking me!!
« Last Edit: April 08, 2010 09:57:59 AM by lindyv321 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

rlynn
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2010 01:41:50 PM »

I claim Lindyv321 for a wisty surprise.

2nd of 3 claims, 0 sent, 0 received.

My name is Robin and I live in Oregon, USA.  I am a quarter Japanese, quarter Korean, quarter Jewish, quarter German (100% Mutt... yes!) I am married to Phil (half Polish, half who knows what...English, Italian, what not), a fantastic cook who spoils me with delicious meals.  We have a 2 year old toddler named Aria who is proverbial light of our lives.  I am a feminist who is raising my daughter in an anti-racist, anti-sexist, anti-homophobic house Anything (surprises are nice) that supports these convictions will be greatly loved. My dream for her other than a happy life is to be strong and compassionate and to follow her convictions.

I am a tad odd and a little more than eccentric when it comes to my likes and dislikes.  I am all over the board, I like whimsical, edgy, bohemian, steampunk, pretty, bold, soft, hardI wear a lot of black, but Ive been branching out into the wondrous color wheel.  Heh.  I love fun color combinations like orange and turquoise.  I do not like Easter egg pastel colors. I LOVE rich, jewel tone colors and earthy colors! I like images of dandelions, squirrels, birds, owls, leaves, and trees, but I also really like skulls (not cutesy ones just plain ole skulls like the Misfits skull or even a tad more colorful like the skulls of Da de los Muertos), anatomy, skeletons (especially of birds and other non-human creatures), and old locomotives.  You can check out my wist to get a better idea of what I like.

Some of my wishes

Crafted

Sewn crafts
*scoodie for me (dark gray, black, might be fun if the lining was a jewel tone)
*wide leg (nothing extreme, just not tapered) lounge pants in cotton or fleece (size M 8-10) -thanks A2K
*felt food for Aria (chicken legs, ice cream, desserts (we have plenty of cookies), fish, sandwich fixings, french bread)
* tees, tunics, hoodies, pants, or dresses for Aria (shes a solid 2T)
*multi-ethnic dolls for Aria (African American, Asian, Latino, etcthe world is a colorful place so should her play world be)
*Hooded toddler towels
*cute and unusual stuffies (dragons, jellyfish, cute zombie, anything slightly odd)
*oven mitts for Aria for her play kitchen

Knitted and crochet crafts
*legwarmers for Aria (she is a solid 2T) if you need other measurements, PM me
*Cute knitted, felted, or amigurumi toys for Aria (dragons, jellyfish, cute zombie, anything slightly odd)
*food (see felt food for specifics)
*multi-ethnic dolls

Misc or multi-media crafts
*altered art starring my adorable toddler (I have pics I can email to you) i was thinking no smaller than 8x10, the only request i have is it not be too bubblegum girly...she's a rough and tumble kind of gal, the kind who dresses up as a pirate and says, "grrr...i scary, mommy!"
*a set of blank notecards w/a pretty image on the front (photography, simple stamped image, altered art, line drawings... choose your medium.)
*Aria is learning her alphabet, numbers, and colors, some sort of game, book, or whatever that helps in this new adventure would be great (should be durable, she is a toddler and will attempt to tear apart anything)
*address labels w/a cute little design, bird maybe? (our address is long and annoying to write out)
*I love wide cuffs (leather or metal or even fabric)
*Candles, LOVE vanilla and baked goodies smells, also love lavender and lemongrass, the only smells not overly fond of is patchouli and super strong flowery scents.
*An accordion file organizer (you know like the cardboard kinds) decorated all pretty and awaiting my many and disorganized patterns that are laying about the house
*decorated tees for Aria (solid 2T)

Supplies:
 (PsSt...I dont mind used supplies in the least as long as there is enough to still play around with and have a bit of fun!)
*Fabric (cotton), scraps are fine as long as theyre at least 7 inches by 7 inches, would LOVE polka dots or stripes, I like the AndaLucia collection by Patty Young and the lava flowers collection for Michael Miller, Im not overly fond of cutesy prints like hearts, food, children, etc BUT I do like the Kawaii prints of animals and trains
*Vinyl in a variety of colors, scraps and strips are fine as long as theyre not teeny tiny
*Bright and colorful buttons (mostly round but a few fun shapes are great too, dont have to be matching)
*decent sewing thread in bright colors like turquoise, hot pink, orange, and neon green
*serger thread in black, white, brown, orange, blue, or green (just got a serger and need spools of thread for it)
*jewelry findings in gun metal, brass, and copper (chains especially!!)
*100% white cotton (at least 8 by 10)
*Cold water dyes in variety of colors (brand doesnt matter)
*Blocks of Beeswax and Paraffin waxes

Extras:
*LOVE, LOVE tea - especially tea that is local to your area
*maps, tokens, tickets especially from outside the US
*we are totally okay with receiving local candies and/or chocolates.  no really, i promise, we are.  Smiley

thanks for picking me!

« Last Edit: April 06, 2010 01:59:39 PM by rlynn » THIS ROCKS   Logged

AlyssaKnits

Formerly Thatkid

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2010 02:05:00 PM »

I claim rlynn for a set of blank notecards w/a pretty image on the front

2nd claim, 0 sent, 0 received

I'm Alyssa, I'm 18 years old and I live in Canada.
I love Disney, Dolphins & Music. My favorite colors are green and blue. I love nature, meditation and yoga. I love incense, candles and soy melts. My favorite scents are vanilla & raspberry, but any fruit scents are good. I have 3 dogs that I love, and am getting my first own dog THIS SPRING! (earlier than I expected, sooo excited!)
I don't eat, so please don't send me any food!
I'm totally fine with a package of just craft supplies!
Things in bold are things I could really use/ would love right now!!!

Crafts
--Anything for a german shepherd puppy, her colors are hot pink and lime green, her name is Niko. I'm getting her this spring and am soo excited- anything to help with training, or leashes/collars, or blankets- anything you can think of.

-Fleece rope toys in pink and/or green. I love these ones: http://wists.com/alyssasniko1/e5788a1096a29546bed90e8a0b856266?offset=0
but even just the one braided ones would be awesome!

-Girly collar and/or leash in pink and/or green (5 or 6 foot leash, 18-22 inch collar)
It can be a store bought collar or leash with ribbon sewn to it, i'd do it myself but don't have a sewing machine

-Pink and/or green bandanas

- A blanket (quilt, fleece, anything) dolphin themed, just a smallish one would be awesome (think hospital bed sized)

--Bright, fun pillow cases for when I'm in the hospital- really any bright, fun, cute fabrics would be awesome, I love dolphins, nature, music notes.

--Nature themed wind chimes (butterflies, birds, ferns, etc)

-- A record clock (my walls are purple, everything else is green & blue- so anything that goes with those colors is sweet)

--A Journal, either goofy or tigger themed (the Disney characters) or one of each would be awesome!

-- Dog bows of any colors, sizes, and prints. my mom's a dog groomer and i'm getting tired of making bows.

--Jewelry in orange, yellow and/or green (simple types, but chunky/dangly bracelets are okay)

--Jewelry in green, purple and/or green (simple types, charm-type bracelets are okay)

--Soy melts in vanilla or raspberry scent.

--Anything for a mother & daughter trip to Disney World (my favorite character is Tigger, my mother's is Goofy)

Craft Supplies

--Fish/Shepherd hooks & Head pins, color doesn't matter

--Embroidery floss in any colors- but especially bright ones

--Aida cloth (and colors, etc.)

--Lobster Clasps

--Beads (pony, seed, glass, plastic, wooden, anything!)

--Embellishments for a dogs scrapbook.

--Pink & green fleece

--Pink & Green Ribbon, either solid colors, or pink & green prints. Any sizes & types.

-- Sticker Paper
« Last Edit: April 06, 2010 02:06:19 PM by thatkid » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Changed my username, Formerly Thatkid!
gavagai
« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2010 02:27:20 PM »

I claim thatkid for pillow cases plus a surprise or two.  Smiley

This is my third claim out of tree allowed. None sent.

I live in Sweden with my SO and our baby (turned two years old on Valentines Day). I work as a student guidance councellor at the university. My SO works part time and is a part time stay at home daddy. During the last two years, we have both worked part time and been part time stay at home parents (except for the first three months when I studied full time and Mika was home with daddy full time). I also teach craft classes in the evenings. Lots of projects going on.  Cheesy

Please note: If you want to send me a book directly from amazon or some other online shop, please make sure that it is shipped from Europe. Otherwise I may face heavy customs fees.

Top wishes right now

Latch & hook kit
My aunt made a couple of pillows using this technique back in the seventies. Apparently she loved it so much she used to go up an hour earlier in the morning to have time to work on them before work! Since she is not normally the crafty type I feel that this has to be encouraged, so I want to give her another kit, but they are hard to find in Sweden. Would love one with cats/kittens!
Thank you so much sunspotted for these.  Grin I LOVE THEM  Grin

Pegboard hooks!
Hooks of different kinds for pegboard (also hard to find in Sweden). Would love all kinds of storage solutions for pegboard, like these or others (any kinds are appreciated):
http://www.hookstore.com/buckbins.htm#kb
http://www.hookstore.com/buckbins.htm#kb6
http://www.hookstore.com/panels.htm#office

Resin kit! (never tried before)
I would love a resin kit for making pendants and such. Also interested in just part of a kit like resin molds and other things I would need.

Screen printing kit!
...or just the screen printing ink. I have always wanted to try screen printing, but don't know where to get the supplies in Sweden. I have heard that the Speedball brand is good for inks, but maybe there are others too.

Tunisian crochet kit
...preferably instructions and the hooks, but just either is also good.  Smiley

Crafted things

Soft building blocks
Soft building blocks covered with fabric. I already have a lot of foam cushions (is that the right word?  Huh) measuring (in inches) 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 x 3 3/4, so I would also be happy for covers for some of those in happy childlike colours/patterns, either with a zipper or something or with one seam open so I can close it myself after inserting the cushion.

Magical folding cube
I just love these! http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=296493.0 Preferable with contrasting colours/patterns, suitable for a child (e.g. no poker images like in the link  Cheesy)

Baby sling/carrier/meitai
I know this is a lot to ask for, but if someone wants to make me a non-elastic baby sling I would absolutely love you! Maybe something like the Storchen wiege (http://www.storchenwiege.com/). A non-elastic sling should preferably be woven diagonally (i.e. the fabric you use should be, look at the close-ups on the Storchenwiege site), but maybe it works with other fabrics as well. Other kinds of ergonomical carriers would also be great, like a meitai maybe (www.meitaibaby.com). Not a ring sling though, since they would probably kill my back. I need something with the weight well distributed over both shoulders and hips.

Granny square(?) shawl
A shawl made out of multi-coloured crocheted flowers (is there a name for it? is it even flowers? you know those colourful round (or squarish) things put together)

Educational toys
Little Mika loves the alphabet and numbers, so toys/art relating to the letters of the alphabet that would be great. I would also be happy for any hints on where to find good computer games for a soon to be three year old who loves the alphabet and learning to read. She can read short words (when she is in the mood  Smiley). One "problem" is she is learning Swedish, not English, so it would have to be kind of language neutral (or Swedish  Smiley). Here is the Swedish alphabet by the way: http://hans.presto.tripod.com/scan/swedalph.html

Big bold art
I like geometric patterns, clear colours, contrasts... Also something with the letters of the alphabet would be great. I like this one a lot (just as an example): http://www.ikea.com/se/sv/catalog/products/70151043 I also like trees.  Smiley

Sandwich/lunch box for Mika
For when they go on excursions/picnics at her preschool. It has to fit a couple of small sandwiches and maybe some raisins and half an apple or something, so not too big. Preferably not traditionally girly looking, but otherwise I am open to all kinds of designs.  Smiley She should be able to learn how to open it herself though, so no childproof locks.  Cheesy

Funky baby clothes
Fun, funky (or maybe liberal, feminist, sarcastic...) baby clothes fitting a two-year-old or bigger. We're not into gender stereotyping, so any colours are o.k. I would really prefer something knitted or crocheted right now, since I sew a lot myself and have also gotten clothes from other places.

Woodland creatures to live in Christmas tree
Felt creatures for my Chrismas tree. We have this white plastic Christmas tree, that is really quite good looking, kind of magical with lights shining. I discovered that it looks even more magical if I let little creatures live on the branches, so for this Christmas I will need more woodland creatures, monsters or something like that to inhabit it. Felt looks good. I guess they could be crocheted as well, little amigurumis. Size maybe somewhere between 1.5" and 3.5". Some creatures to inspire you: http://www.flickr.com/photos/fantastictoys/sets/1630769/ but feel free to use your imagination.
 Not right now

Anything from my wist
And of course anything else from or inspired by my evergrowing wist.
http://www.wists.com/gavagai

Kits (does this go under supplies?)

A soap making kit! (never tried before)

A kit for any kind of craft I haven't tried yet. Feel free to PM me about that.

Supplies

Bathing suit fabric/pattern/old pictures
Bathing suit fabric and/or pictures/patterns of old bathing suits (think the twenties-thirties). I am thinking of sewing a bathing suit for little Mika, modelled after an old bathing suit. I'd like something with bloomers like legs, maybe in white and/or navy blue or striped (any colours), but colourful patterns (like flowers or something) would also look nice. I am doing this just for fun. She likes to bathe in the nude anyway.  Cheesy I just took tailoring classes, so I should be able to sew it as long as I have pictures and fabrics. A pattern for any sizes to adapt to her size would also be nice. Maybe I could crochet one as well come to think of it, but then the pattern would have to be made for a baby, since I am no good at adapting crochet patterns.  Smiley

hole puncher
Something to punch holes in shrink plastic, preferably with different sizes and not too poor quality. I used to have one that could barely make holes, and you had to trim the holes afterwords with scissors.

Lightscribe cds/dvds
Lightscribe cds/dvds for me to lightscribe on. Would love different colours! Can't get the different coloured ones here.

Fun ring bases
...to glue things on to make finger rings. Any kind of not so plain ones, maybe patterned, filigree...

Cotton fabric with "frames" on
I am looking for fabric that consists of "frames" of some sort with a white inside. Ideal would be images of empty photo frames (if anyone has seen such a fabric, PLEASE tell me where ), but otherwise maybe just white squares with a border of some other colour around it. I would like to use it to iron-on images in the white sqare and get the effect that the image is framed. Here is a wallpaper that I love! http://www.designonline.se/ProdImg/Decorations/familjen_lisabengtsson_800.jpg If there is a fabric like that I would LOVE it!

Thin silver (plated) wire
Silver or silver plated/gold plated wire, thinner than 0.4 mm (maybe someone can translate this into American standard?)

Anything matryoshka
Fabric, pendants... I am sure I will have swap partners who love matryoshka stuff, so I need the material.  Cheesy And as always, Sweden is not the best country to find new fun supplies.

Square bails for making pendants
Flat metal things with a loop (preferably silver/gold or silver/gold plated) to fasten on the back of for example a marble to make it into a pendant. Something like this: https://www.rings-things.com/cgi-bin/hazel/hazel.cgi?action=detail&item=49-455-3  Ideally either 10mm or 20mm square, but also interested in other sizes.

Gold plated chain
Gold plated chain to make necklaces and other jewelry.

Silver plated finger rings
Silver plated finger rings with a large plate (1.5-2 cm?) with sides/borders (will try to find a link to make it less confusing) for crafting jewelry.

Glass thingies/plates for making jewelry
Glass thingies, especially ones with holes in them:
http://www.wholesalersusainc.com/hand-glass-shapes-rectangles-holes-40pcs-p-1325.html
Other glass shapes on the same site are also as interesting, and coloured square marbles also... Just different shaped glass thingies to put pictures behind really... and/or coloured ones for rings:
http://www.plainmabel.com/ckshop.php?item=1168&ret=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.plainmabel.com%2Fckshop.php%3Fpage%3D1%26category%3D4
(I already have enough of the "normal" round transparent ones (that you can buy in flower shops (at least here) though.)

Craft books & magazines

Book with fun/cute Japanese sewing and/or crochet patterns (when it comes to books it might be a good idea to ask if I already have the book before claiming; will maybe try to list  the books I have soon)

Crochet books or magazines with fun new projects (not too traditional stuff). I like "Crochet today". I only have the september-october 2007 issue so far. Please ask me before you send a crochet book, since I have a few (not many) already and might have the one you want to send. (Will try to list the ones I already have soon.)

Readymade magazine (but I do have issues 34, 35 and 37 already) Will have to wait and list all the issues I already have before wishing for more. Thank you rlynn!  Smiley

MAKE: technology on your time (The only one I already have is volume 8 )

CRAFT: transforming traditional crafts (I have a couple of these, will try to list soon)

Craft books/magazines in general with fun new projects (not too traditional stuff) (in English or German or with easy-to-follow pictures (well, Swedish is good as well  Cheesy)

Extras

Please take a look at my supplies list. There are quite a few things there that could count as extras, depending on the amount. Would be happy for anything.  Cheesy

Please no food/candy! and I'm not too keen on batiks

Kiss AND THANK YOU SO MUCH TO WHOEVER PICKS ME  Kiss
« Last Edit: November 12, 2010 03:33:10 AM by gavagai » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Still wishing for a Tunisian crochet kit. Would be happy to personal swap for one. I have fabrics and all sorts of stuff to swap for.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Man U: How To Grill
How to Make Sloppy Joes
Panko Crusted-Sriracha Onion Rings Recipe
Firehouse Chef Shares His Chili Recipe
Feta-Stuffed BLT Burger Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...