A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 296,405
Currently Running With Scissors:
758 Guests and 26 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 19
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: WWP Beltane Swap Round 19 (Signups 4-1-10 to 4-7-10, Sendouts 4-26-10)  (Read 10026 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

DanniQuee
The Artful Danni

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #50 on: April 06, 2010 06:29:53 PM »

Oh Luna, I'd have to beat you off of him with a broom so I could go on a trip with him. The 10th Doctor is beyond dreamy. Wink

HG, I'm going to sit out of the card swap this round. I don't know if I can wait until Friday for partners... I may have to start crafting now. Lol.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

eeyore_witch
« Reply #51 on: April 06, 2010 06:36:55 PM »

I wasn't going to but I just signed up....lol

here's my questions...

1.  I really wish someone would make me a kitchen witch (??)

2.  I can't stand the color/pattern purple, yellow and green

3.  I want to learn how to (make) candles and grow herbs

4.  I am never without a cell phone...I text alot

5.  I like to collect witches for my kitchen and dolphines for my bathroom

6.  The animal/insect/arachnid/plant/etc that best represents me and my personality would be a dolphin...I like to play more then work. Also dolphin's mate for fun not just to make babies....lol

7.  My favorite words of wisdom are: You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream ~ C.S. Lewis

8.  My favorite time of year/holiday is Halloween/Samhain....I love fall and dressing up. It's so much fun that time of year.

9.  Even tho I'm a water witch I really don't care for swimming pools....I like the swimming part not the half naked ugly people, stuff floating in the pool, used bandaids.....ick.  The locker rooms are nasty too....maybe it's just my pool...lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream ~ C.S. Lewis

I love Swaps!!
Mamaneedles
)O(

Homeschooling explains a lot of my crafts!

« Reply #52 on: April 06, 2010 06:51:37 PM »

I'm not found on swimming pools full of chemicals either, ew!!
so yay! another Canadian Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Previously known as MamanTattoo.
My Blog!
I made a chidlren's book about homebirth!!
hawkeyes_girl

I'm not even supposed to be here today!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: April 06, 2010 07:38:29 PM »

So this makes 4 of you from our great neighbor to the north (I know, US-centric)!

Anyone advice-I read up on fluorite after listening to a few of you, does anyone think that if I keep in in reach for awhile, my dental problems may ease? I read that it strengthens bone and tooth enamel and tonight a second filling has fallen out in the last 2 months! (I am also going to a different dentist so I hope that will help as well!) What would be the best way to use it?

Thanks! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"One of the reasons I was attracted to you was because you were so damn cute, sitting there crocheting." -Art

Wist: http://www.wists.com/hawkeyes_girl
Wulf
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Smalltacular is bestter.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: April 06, 2010 07:51:02 PM »

I've been slow filling out the questionnaire because I didn't know how to approach it. But here we are, with some modifications.

1.  I really wish someone would make me a pointy hat.

2.  There aren't really any colours I can't stand, though pastels are probably my least favourite.

3.  I want to learn how to embroider better.

4.  I am never without a pocket knife.

5.  I like to collect toy motorcycles, Sherlock Holmes novels, scraps of found paper, and so much more.

6.  The animal/insect/arachnid/plant/etc that best represents me and my personality would be a spider.

7.  My favorite words of wisdom are:  "What other people think of you is none of your business".

8.  My favorite time of year is Spring .

9.  Even though I'm pretty eclectic I really don't care for overly Goddess-centric rituals. I like balance.

Yay Canadians (et Canadiennes!)

Wulf
THIS ROCKS   Logged

DanniQuee
The Artful Danni

« Reply #55 on: April 07, 2010 06:10:24 AM »

HG, whenever I've used stones to help with any sort of healing I've either meditated while holding the stone and visualized it's energy flowing through me or I've fashioned the stone into a pendant and worn it. I've found that more frequent stone to skin contact has been helpful for me.

Wulf, I collect paper bits and bobs too. I have an entire box full that I'll eventually use for something.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LunaKitten
LunaKitten Kreations

I have affairs with fictitious characters.

« Reply #56 on: April 07, 2010 07:00:04 AM »

Oh, I will have to curb my use of just ladies, and remember to add gentleman! Which is beyond awesome, we could all use a little balance in that area, I love having the perspective of a pagan male around. Makes me remember to balance out the rest of the aspects of my living, not just my craftster coven Smiley  Btw, I started prestalking lol, and Wulf, that Yurt on your blog made me swoon! I'm going to have to read more, did you build it or buy and and if you bought it where on earth did you find such a treasure!!

I am going to have to get my flourite out as well if it is known to strengthen teeth, cause mine are a mess!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Substantial Wist Smiley

Forget all the other crafting tools, what I really want is a sonic screwdriver!!!!

Blessed Be!

I'm up for personal swaps! PM Me! Smiley

Etsy Shop
Ladyblades
« Reply #57 on: April 07, 2010 09:54:51 AM »

Whew! I almost missed the deadline. How time flies...

I love the additional questionaire! Here are my answers:

1.  I really wish someone would make me a garden sculpture.

2.  I can't stand the color/pattern toile and most 18th century French themes. I dont care for pastels much either. 

3.  I want to learn how to (make) everything I see! I have a running list: a knitted shawl from wool that I have cleaned and spun myself I already spin but I dont knit well); card weaving; use my digitizing machine embroidery software; make bobbin lace; make fabric; use my knitting machine; free motion embroidery; and much more.

4.  I am never without a sketchbook and pencil. Ideas come at the all times of the day or night.

5.  I like to collect fabrics, trims, beads (especially pearls), mushrooms, cast iron, rocks and driftwood.

6.  The animal/insect/arachnid/plant/etc that best represents me and my personality would be a young Sycamore tree solid but still flexible and scented with the perfume of clean soil and spice, however, my step criminals think it would be a blackwidow.

7.  My favorite words of wisdom are: All mushrooms are edibleONCE.

8.  My favorite time of year/holiday is autumn from early September to mid-November in northern Indiana.

9.  Even though I'm a Green Witch I really don't care for housework/chores.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Not swapping for the moment, life is too crazy. See you all soon!
Jenna_Gayle
« Reply #58 on: April 07, 2010 10:05:52 AM »

Maman, I just moved away from a state whose pagan community is really starting to thrive to South Carolina, so I feel your pain. As far as I've been able to discern via the internet and the local pagan shop, there's really not much going on down here event wise for any sabbat.

I'm so jealous you have a nearby shop!!  We have a little place in town that has a table of pagany things, but they're way over priced.  A couple of years back I bought the Ency. of Magical Herbs for a sticker price of $21.95.  A couple of days later I realized that sticker was covering up the suggested retail price on the book.... that was $14.95!!!  One of my BFFs works there now and said pretty much all of their stuff is priced really high.   Tongue  I understand they have to make money, but let's not rip any one off now!!!

I was thinking about signing up for the card swap, but I'm not sure that I'll have time to make even one card  Sad  I've got mega things to do outside and Summer is already here!! (We had about 2 weeks of Spring weather and then BAM 90* days!  Ahhh the South, eh Danni?!?)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Live neither in the past nor in the future, but let each day's work absorb your entire energies, and satisfy your widest ambition. ~Sir William Osler
DanniQuee
The Artful Danni

« Reply #59 on: April 07, 2010 01:02:53 PM »

The pagan shop is only open on weekends at the moment, but they're supposed to be opening full time soon. I haven't actually made it to the shop in person yet, but I visited their website to get the scoop on pagan events and see if they had any info on the community. I'm thinking in the next weekend or two, I'll go visit. I'm in the market for a new card deck but am unsure if I'll get another tarot deck or oracle set. I'll see what they have and go with my gut.

Which brings me to another question for all of you, what (if any) sort of divination work do you do? What do you enjoy working with? I'm just curious, because everything is so vastly different from person to person.

Generally I use the tarot. I started with the Rider-Waite deck, but I'm less than enamored with it these days. I've recently started working with runes and they have been wonderful so far. Smiley

Jenna, I don't believe that there is such a thing as spring in the South! I moved down here almost a month ago now and it went from chilly to hot. There was no in between! One day the flowering trees were covered in flowers and the next day all the petals were gone and the leaves had sprouted. I went into downtown today to the rock store (jealous? Tongue) and was pretty sure I was going to melt to the sidewalk after walking a few blocks. It's a good thing there is plenty of iced tea to be had or I'd be worried I won't survive through the summer, lol. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 19 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Healthy Homemade Pancakes
How to Make Corn Saute
How to Make Macaroni and Cheese
How to Make Chicken Tenders
Sandwich Party: Pork Sandwich
Latest Blog Articles
DIY Summer
Craft Challenge 101 Announced - Stash Buster
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...