A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 296,384
Currently Running With Scissors:
679 Guests and 36 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 19
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: WWP Beltane Swap Round 19 (Signups 4-1-10 to 4-7-10, Sendouts 4-26-10)  (Read 10021 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

hawkeyes_girl

I'm not even supposed to be here today!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: April 05, 2010 07:41:07 PM »

So far we have 10 people for the main swap, a few signed up for the card swap, and 1 for card-only!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"One of the reasons I was attracted to you was because you were so damn cute, sitting there crocheting." -Art

Wist: http://www.wists.com/hawkeyes_girl
Daughter_of_Apollo

Demigod Princess and Vampire Goddess ;)

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 05, 2010 08:03:32 PM »

Hmmm...this sounds like it could be fun Smiley I may sign up for this tho if I do I'll need to be occasionally reminded of the due date XD I get distacted easily
THIS ROCKS   Logged

DanniQuee
The Artful Danni

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #42 on: April 06, 2010 07:11:03 AM »

I'm glad you're all enjoying the questions, I'm having fun reading them. Cheesy It seems there's a common theme in this group as far as colors.. a lot of you don't like yellow or orange and those of us that seem to be ok with solar colors don't like pink.  That'll make crafting easy enough... *removes warm color palette*

Maman, I just moved away from a state whose pagan community is really starting to thrive to South Carolina, so I feel your pain. As far as I've been able to discern via the internet and the local pagan shop, there's really not much going on down here event wise for any sabbat.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mamaneedles
)O(

Homeschooling explains a lot of my crafts!

« Reply #43 on: April 06, 2010 07:43:13 AM »

At least you have a local pagan shop!! >_<

Really, I'd feel really lonely if it wasn't for you, girls!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Previously known as MamanTattoo.
My Blog!
I made a chidlren's book about homebirth!!
Zombie_Queen

Crafty Zombie Mama \m/

« Reply #44 on: April 06, 2010 08:28:20 AM »

At least you have a local pagan shop!! >_<

Really, I'd feel really lonely if it wasn't for you, girls!

There is nothing in the way of a pagan community here and no pagan shop to speak of! Sad I'm really happy the craftster pagan community has been so welcoming!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
LunaKitten
LunaKitten Kreations

I have affairs with fictitious characters.

« Reply #45 on: April 06, 2010 10:09:30 AM »

Okydoky ladies, just sent my info in!! Smiley Smiley Yay for swapping again! And yay for the quintessential questionaire!!

1.  I really wish someone would make me a time turner (ooo nerdy harry potter reference lol, but seriously, how COOOL would that be lol)
2.  I can't stand the color/pattern pastels, with pink right at the top of my yuck list

3.  I want to learn how to (make) resin stuff! I've got some, I just never have the time to do it!

4.  I am never without my son, peppermint oil, a lighter and lotion.

5.  I like to collect intersting bits for hanging on my walls, comic books, anything star wars, rocks and gems, candles, bento boxes (exp if they have Totoro on them), Buddha statues, and holy cow I am a pack rat!! LoL

6.  The animal/insect/arachnid/plant/etc that best represents me and my personality would be a cat, one of the older cranky yet contented house cat variety.
7.  My favorite words of wisdom are:  Oh there are so many, Here's my top ones "Not all who wander are lost." "It's better to be hated for who you are, then loved for who you are not." "You must be the change you wish to see in the world." "An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind." "Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace." "An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind." And ok, I'm done or I'll have you all reading quotes for an hour LOL. But I will stick in one funny one in all of that seriousness before ending "When I was young I used to skinny dip, Now I just chunky dunk". hehehehe

8.  My favorite time of year/holiday is I love spring, fall is my favorite though. And Samhain is as always my favorite holiday.

9.  Even tho I'm an eclectic cottage witch I really don't care for structured rituals, I like to find my Goddess in the everyday moments of life. I feel closer to her watching the moon rise, hearing my son laugh, and snuggling with my familiar then I do when I am in the middle of a complex ritual using expensive tools. I really don't care for people that preach and put other down for their thoughts on their religions either. In my opinion, we are all one, and if it feels right for you, then it is right for you. That does not mean that it is right for the next person down the line, and as long as you are one of the people who tries to live their lives in the right, who tries not to hurt but rather to heal, then you are doing ok.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Substantial Wist Smiley

Forget all the other crafting tools, what I really want is a sonic screwdriver!!!!

Blessed Be!

I'm up for personal swaps! PM Me! Smiley

Etsy Shop
DanniQuee
The Artful Danni

« Reply #46 on: April 06, 2010 10:39:23 AM »

Luna, sweetheart, we both know what you really want someone to make you is a Tardis.  Kiss

I'm honestly surprised that there is a pagan shop here, since the closest one back home was about 2 hours away. Mostly I either make things myself, swap for them or buy them on Etsy.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LunaKitten
LunaKitten Kreations

I have affairs with fictitious characters.

« Reply #47 on: April 06, 2010 10:46:08 AM »

Luna, sweetheart, we both know what you really want someone to make you is a Tardis.  Kiss

I'm honestly surprised that there is a pagan shop here, since the closest one back home was about 2 hours away. Mostly I either make things myself, swap for them or buy them on Etsy.

Oh my Danni!! If only someone could make me a Tardis, I'd never ask for a thing again!! But I'd have to have the Doctor to go with it. (And OoOooH it has to be 10 *swoooon*)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Substantial Wist Smiley

Forget all the other crafting tools, what I really want is a sonic screwdriver!!!!

Blessed Be!

I'm up for personal swaps! PM Me! Smiley

Etsy Shop
hawkeyes_girl

I'm not even supposed to be here today!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: April 06, 2010 05:48:32 PM »

Hello all again!

Just to clarify because I am getting confused.....who wants to do the cards? Most of you sent the sign-up without card info. Does that mean you don't want to do it or did everyone forget?  Huh (those who sent it can relax, I got it!)

If you want to do the card swap, please see the end of the first page intro post and pm me the info. Thanks so much!  Grin

I will close registration at midnight (Eastern Central Time, USA) tomorrow. I will really try my best to get everyone info by Friday afternoon (I am working CRAZY hours this week)

Wink As you were!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"One of the reasons I was attracted to you was because you were so damn cute, sitting there crocheting." -Art

Wist: http://www.wists.com/hawkeyes_girl
Mamaneedles
)O(

Homeschooling explains a lot of my crafts!

« Reply #49 on: April 06, 2010 06:12:55 PM »

I realized after sending that I forgot to fill that part.... but it's a good thing, I'm gonna stay out of the card bit. I have too much going on for now!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Previously known as MamanTattoo.
My Blog!
I made a chidlren's book about homebirth!!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 19 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Jon Kolko on How Design Careers Are Changing
Jon Kolko on How Testing Improves Design Programs
Jon Kolko on Career Advice For Young Designers
What Gets Easier and What Gets Harder
What It Means to Be a Strategist
Latest Blog Articles
Craft Challenge 101 Announced - Stash Buster
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects
How to Make Summer Treats

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...