A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 316,235
Currently Running With Scissors:
238 Guests and 2 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 19
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: WWP Beltane Swap Round 19 (Signups 4-1-10 to 4-7-10, Sendouts 4-26-10)  (Read 14182 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

eeyore_witch
« Reply #130 on: April 18, 2010 08:50:24 PM »

I'm here and crafting away....lol

Okay to answer questions....
lydiaharper's...My goddess is Amphitrite goddess of the sea and wife to Poseidon. I was researching water gods and goddesses and saw her. I thought she was beautiful and kept looking at other gods and goddesses.....but I kept coming back to her. I connected with her and her life. She seemed to be connected with depression since many of the stones and incenses correspond with depression. I have depression so I felt fro her. I made a website for her http://a.kendra.tripod.com/amphitrite.html It's a bit old and I don't know the password anymore but there it is.

Now MamanTattoos.....My element is water. I love it...being in it, being around it.  Growing up in a very small town we had a swimming pool and that's pretty much all we had. I'd spend every day there. I dream about water allot.  Baths and Showers can be almost rituals for me. At night I sleep with a sound machine...always on the sound of the ocean. I feel safest around water.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream ~ C.S. Lewis

I love Swaps!!
hawkeyes_girl

I'm not even supposed to be here today!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #131 on: April 19, 2010 03:52:59 AM »

My primary elements are earth and water.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"One of the reasons I was attracted to you was because you were so damn cute, sitting there crocheting." -Art

Wist: http://www.wists.com/hawkeyes_girl
Ladyblades
« Reply #132 on: April 19, 2010 05:27:52 AM »

Another Random question: An easy one I think.... What is the element you connect the most with, and why???

I like this question. I connect easy with air. My patron god is Aeolus, Greek God of the winds.  ;-)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Not swapping for the moment, life is too crazy. See you all soon!
RippledWater
Let me sashay your tightroped mind

"That costs how much?!! Psh! I could make that!"

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #133 on: April 19, 2010 07:21:14 AM »

elements hhmmm...

well, Water and I are like soul sisters (i often call forth my sister of the sea when calling the quarters)  Grin . I've lived about 10-15 min. away from the ocean my entire life so between that and me being a Pisces I guess that is a definite governing element (but I bet you could never guess I can't swim HA! I can't swim on the surface I can only swim underneath the water's surface kind of like a mermaid... odd isn't it?) lol, I have no explanation for that at all.

And Earth and I are like bff's! lol Wink I love to just go out in the middle of a forest and just sit. I also love playing in the dirt  and walking barefoot. I have a  lot of plants and I have always helped my granddad and my uncle with their gardens as a child. Really Earth and I have only become really closely connected within the past few years, I feel myself connecting more with the Earth now then I do the Water. Almost as if it were a transition. I'm not sure where it's taking me but I guess we'll find out, huh?  Huh
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Roar Roar Roar Roar Roar Roar Roar!
Mamaneedles
)O( * ॐ

Homeschooling explains a lot of my crafts!

« Reply #134 on: April 19, 2010 08:23:48 AM »

Follow your path, RippledWater Wink

When I started looking for magic when I was 10, I choose Fire to be my main element since my favorite color is red, not really caring about what it represented.
As I acknowledged my personality, I found out Water to be much more closer to me. I'm a really really emotive person, the typical Cancer, and Water truly fits my moods.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Blog! (and where I sell my dolls!)
I made a chidlren's book about homebirth!
DanniQuee
The Artful Danni

« Reply #135 on: April 19, 2010 09:19:11 AM »

I love coming back to this thread and reading all these questions and answers.

My deities came to me whilst reading and studying. I didn't have intentions of finding a matron/patron, but there were deities who would stand out to me and that I kept coming back to and running across. My matron and patron have changed as myself, my path and my life changed, but I still honor those to whom I've connected. I began as a teenager with Artemis and Hermes and ten years later, Brighid and Lugh are my matron and patron. Completely different pantheons, but I work with who calls, without much thought for classical structure.

As for elements, my elements are water and earth. I've always felt a strong affinity for both and they have both helped me to overcome obstacles and emotions. Nothing makes me more giddy than being near the ocean; it makes my heart sing. However, nothing helps balance me out and allay fears quite like the forest.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hawkeyes_girl

I'm not even supposed to be here today!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #136 on: April 19, 2010 07:29:22 PM »

While I am majorly loving the conversations on here, I'd like to hear about the crafty statuses! We are now officially 1 week from sendout deadline!!!!  Shocked

Please do package tracking on in-nation mailing and keep a receipt for international mailing-if your package doesn't make it, that's proof you sent...keeping you from getting negative feedback!

That said, I have one more project ahead of me....and it's 50% done. So I am one happy crafter and hoping that my partner will be pleased!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"One of the reasons I was attracted to you was because you were so damn cute, sitting there crocheting." -Art

Wist: http://www.wists.com/hawkeyes_girl
spazgirl1981
Betsy Snow White

I took up croquet today and I'm on fire!

« Reply #137 on: April 19, 2010 07:41:33 PM »

I am crafting away. I should be sending out by Friday at the latest. I had so many ideas I have been having a hard time narrowing myself down. I can't wait to see what lydiaharper thinks.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wulf
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Smalltacular is bestter.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #138 on: April 19, 2010 07:55:17 PM »

Crafting rather intermittently, but making progress. I haven't gone with my late-night idea after all, because I couldn't draw a simple enough design for it, but there are a couple of good substitutes in progress. Card is ready, just trying to decide on a text to put in it. Should send out both on Friday.

Wulf
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Zombie_Queen

Crafty Zombie Mama \m/

« Reply #139 on: April 19, 2010 10:27:31 PM »

Hey all! I'm about 90% done with the big item and 10 for the smaller ones. I'll be sending right on time.

I borrowed a great book on paganism from the library and bought a couple off amazon. I must say it is empowering to put words to what I have been feeling for quite some time. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 19 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
August 24, 2016 Featured Projects
OOOOOHKLAHOMA! Where the wind...
Tute Tuesday: Hand-Bound Book

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...