A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 302,795
Currently Running With Scissors:
721 Guests and 29 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The IT Crowd Swap R2 - (Signups 4/1-4/15) Sendouts 28th May  (Read 13688 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Black.Eyed.Spyder
Do goldfish have nostrils?

Not a cannibal

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #210 on: June 06, 2010 01:00:57 PM »

I recieved my package from Black.Eyed.Spyder and i loved it to bits, and seriously crying when i say this, i seriously think im cursed nothing and i mean nothing is going the right way for me this last month. I managed to look at it quickly before i put the package sealed down in the lounge. I went to go out to a sheep shearing competition (of which i never made it because my car just stoped half way there, which ended up with me in a major panic and not being able to get into contact with anyone, and yeah having to push the car god knows how many miles just to get it of the main road because we are having the TT races at the moment), now while this was happening one of my sisters must of moved the package, because when i came home the whole thing was shreaded, nothing could be saved barr a small piece of Moss which was on the albem. I couldnt face it, i am really sorry this happened and i hope you have photos to show everyone how ace it was because i really really loved it and im so depressed about what happened i carnt even look at the dogs. Im really sorry.

That is a really rotten thing to have happened but you can't blame yourself, or your doggies, I'm sure they didn't do it on purpose.  Chin up Nessy, you've had a really horrible May but I'm sure your luck will change for June, sending cheery thoughts your way.

My god nessy I'm so sorry to hear this! Of course I can post images of the package, and if you would like I dont mind fowarding to you a copy of the amigurumi I got for you. I hope your dogs are okay however, as I used some poly-clay for the charms, so I'm hoping nothing was ingested! *send big hugs*

I really hope things perk up for you soon.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
FruityLoops
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

... and that's why I don't like cricket

View Profile WWW
« Reply #211 on: June 07, 2010 11:21:38 AM »

Yey, I received from Imagine this morning!!!  Will hopefully post the piccies before bed, I'm loving everything! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

designedbyiggy
« Reply #212 on: June 08, 2010 10:47:20 AM »

i recieved. posting pics in the gallery. xx
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PixieVal

There is no right or wrong, when it comes to making art. Making sure that you have fun is the most important part. -Mickey Mouse

Did he just go crazy and fall asleep?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #213 on: June 08, 2010 11:18:53 AM »

Yay! My package has not been lost! I check the tracking everyday, and it was finally updated this morning, it has arrived in Texas! I alway wonder where they take their little side trips to, and how that never shows up on the tracking website..
THIS ROCKS   Logged

YumJello01

Cats make for furry crafts

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #214 on: June 09, 2010 02:56:53 PM »

I left my DC# at home, and I'm stuck at work for at least another 3 hours, dying to know if my P received today!  DYING....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking for book page paper flowers for my sister's wedding!  Will do personal swaps/swaps for supplies (available listed here) Thanks!

http://pinterest.com/yumjello01/
YumJello01

Cats make for furry crafts

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #215 on: June 09, 2010 07:13:22 PM »

Finally home, but my partner received!!!  Can't wait til she posts!  Yay!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking for book page paper flowers for my sister's wedding!  Will do personal swaps/swaps for supplies (available listed here) Thanks!

http://pinterest.com/yumjello01/
FruityLoops

... and that's why I don't like cricket

View Profile WWW
« Reply #216 on: June 18, 2010 12:05:20 PM »

Yey, I just saw the first episode of the brand spanking new Season 4 Grin  Was coooooooool!!

And back on the subject of the swap, just waiting for the last package to turn up and then we're all done for this round!!  Shocked
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Wash Your Hair
How to Wash Your Hair Scientifically
How to Use Natural Hair Dye
How to Get a Great Haircut at the Barbershop
How to Use Hot Rollers to Curl Your Hair
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament
Cardboard Tube? Craft Supply!
Spotlight on: Art Dolls

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...