A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 296,405
Currently Running With Scissors:
834 Guests and 29 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The IT Crowd Swap R2 - (Signups 4/1-4/15) Sendouts 28th May  (Read 13630 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

PixieVal
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

There is no right or wrong, when it comes to making art. Making sure that you have fun is the most important part. -Mickey Mouse

Did he just go crazy and fall asleep?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #190 on: May 27, 2010 10:45:29 AM »

totally done except for one little thing, which is ending up being a really time consuming thing because I keep having to frog it. I won't give it away too much, but its something to do with Moss. I am off from work tomorrow, and in laws are in town, so they will be playing with dd all day while I cuss at Moss's ____, and rush to the post office minutes before it closes!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rockmygypsysoul

Joker of All Trades, Master of Nonsense

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #191 on: May 27, 2010 11:35:36 AM »

oooooh.....now im really curious!!

ive had some health issues flare up really badly the last two weeks, so i keep trying to work on it in the evenings after work, but i pretty much have to be completely horizontal (or else, um, i start passing out).  im afraid if i cant punch it out tonight, i may not be able to send on time   Undecided  if not, im super sorry, pixieval, but i will send soon!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swapping up a storm here!  Totally open to personal swaps - I am always in need of awesome stuff Wink

Blog: www.alwaysbeenastor m.com
Shop: www.etsy.com/shop/alwaysbeenastorm
FruityLoops

... and that's why I don't like cricket

View Profile WWW
« Reply #192 on: May 27, 2010 12:32:39 PM »

oooooh.....now im really curious!!

ive had some health issues flare up really badly the last two weeks, so i keep trying to work on it in the evenings after work, but i pretty much have to be completely horizontal (or else, um, i start passing out).  im afraid if i cant punch it out tonight, i may not be able to send on time   Undecided  if not, im super sorry, pixieval, but i will send soon!!!

I can't speak for your partner of course, but from an organisers point of view I don't mind if you need the weekend to finish up, I don't want you to knacker yourself to get it finished by the deadline.  I've given a few people an extension to Mon/Tues (depending on which countries do/don't have a bank holiday on Mon!) including myself  Roll Eyes so don't stress m'dear.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sowingdiva

...sower of crafts and love...

View Profile
« Reply #193 on: May 28, 2010 12:25:18 PM »

Sent Cheesy ... one swap down, one more to go and I think I'll be done with swaps for a little while, though the notion makes me sad... I just don't have nearly as much time as I use to.  Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swaps:
Psych Swap R3-Craft My Fav Epi - Recv'd a Super Pkg!
Black.Eyed.Spyder
Do goldfish have nostrils?

Not a cannibal

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #194 on: May 28, 2010 12:56:23 PM »

*sings*  senty senty sent sent sent!

Once I wrestled the package off of beloved BF (who due to this swap is now a total IT Crowd fan - Ta very much you lot!) it was straight odd to the post office and away it went!

Figured out as I was packing the package this morning that that thing was that was missing. So i fixed that. I'm well chuffed with it now and will be making three more. One for me, one for brother and one for BF.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
FruityLoops

View Profile WWW
« Reply #195 on: May 28, 2010 01:47:40 PM »

SEND-OUT DAY!!!

4 senders so far and 4 people sending on/by Tuesday, so expecting a few more PM's before the day is out Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

YumJello01

Cats make for furry crafts

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #196 on: May 28, 2010 06:41:44 PM »

I am one of those 4 late senders...and may I just say...thank God this work week is over, and YAY! for a long weekend of crafting!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking for book page paper flowers for my sister's wedding!  Will do personal swaps/swaps for supplies (available listed here) Thanks!

http://pinterest.com/yumjello01/
Imagine
« Reply #197 on: May 29, 2010 07:11:08 AM »

Yeah, I'm going to be late too (obviously, we're Saturday!). I think I underestimated this swap because it was just 4 points. But I'm working hard on it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

FruityLoops

View Profile WWW
« Reply #198 on: May 29, 2010 09:30:59 AM »

Yeah, I'm going to be late too (obviously, we're Saturday!). I think I underestimated this swap because it was just 4 points. But I'm working hard on it!

Well we're up to 7 people that need an extra few days now so I think quite a few of us did exactly that same thing!! Grin  Still waiting for 1 person to get back to me but otherwise everyone is accounted for so that's good Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

WhiteSheep
« Reply #199 on: May 30, 2010 01:50:32 PM »

Hey everyone,

I recieved my package from Black.Eyed.Spyder and i loved it to bits, and seriously crying when i say this, i seriously think im cursed nothing and i mean nothing is going the right way for me this last month. I managed to look at it quickly before i put the package sealed down in the lounge. I went to go out to a sheep shearing competition (of which i never made it because my car just stoped half way there, which ended up with me in a major panic and not being able to get into contact with anyone, and yeah having to push the car god knows how many miles just to get it of the main road because we are having the TT races at the moment), now while this was happening one of my sisters must of moved the package, because when i came home the whole thing was shreaded, nothing could be saved barr a small piece of Moss which was on the albem. I couldnt face it, i am really sorry this happened and i hope you have photos to show everyone how ace it was because i really really loved it and im so depressed about what happened i carnt even look at the dogs. Im really sorry.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://agreenmess.wordpress.com/ - My little world

I Love doing swaps!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
NYFW Fall 2014 Backstage Beauty
Ken Paves’ Triplet Makeover
Jessica Alba Named New Face of Braun
How to Fade Dark Spots and Acne Scars
Flawless Foundation Makeup Tutorial
Latest Blog Articles
DIY Summer
Craft Challenge 101 Announced - Stash Buster
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...