A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 297,505
Currently Running With Scissors:
315 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 22
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The IT Crowd Swap R2 - (Signups 4/1-4/15) Sendouts 28th May  (Read 13903 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Imagine
« Reply #180 on: May 20, 2010 05:19:20 AM »

Have you ever finished a project, and have spent a long time on it, and thought "Thats not finished enough?"

I've had that with my (now mega) large project. I finished it last night, and after the time I put into it, I'm looking at it and thinking "That's not done"... but I can't think of what is missing!

OMG that happens to me all the time! It just looks unfinished. I find that, usually, it's only a small detail that's missing like a couple of beads sewn in there, a bow, some extra colour here...

I can't wait to see that humongous project! You've been working on it forever it seems!

As for myself, I wanted to wait to have actual progress to do my progress report... But I think I'm way overdue. I've been working on princess slippers for my niece who's turning 4 at the end of the month. Once, a couple of years ago (she must have been 2, I guess), she saw me knit baby socks and she asked me for socks for herself. She was just so cute! I couldn't refuse! I think that year was the year I planned to knit all the kids scarves for Christmas. I had to start in the summer! (And I finished on December 24th) Whew! Anyways, so that's what I've been doing this week. I'm almost done (It's some sort of progress report, right? Tongue)

For the swap though, I had a genius idea in the shower this morning. Genius ideas always come in the shower don't they? Wasn't there a famous inventor who had his idea in the bathtub?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

FruityLoops
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

... and that's why I don't like cricket

View Profile WWW
« Reply #181 on: May 20, 2010 10:43:52 AM »

Yey, we have our first sender!! 

Only 8 days until sendouts chaps! Shocked
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sowingdiva

...sower of crafts and love...

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: May 21, 2010 08:11:51 AM »

I still have a little work to do on my large.  My small is complete and if luck is on my side (which I think it is) my medium will be completed tomorrow, then off to the post office I shall go.  Fingers crossed - mid week?!?! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swaps:
Psych Swap R3-Craft My Fav Epi - Recv'd a Super Pkg!
craft minded
« Reply #183 on: May 22, 2010 03:23:16 PM »

Little one and big one are done, now for the middle one.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
meg2101
Wand-Totin' Browncoat Ninja

View Profile WWW
« Reply #184 on: May 23, 2010 08:53:15 PM »

I'm done! Just finished off two small items and my medium and large have been done for a week. Cheesy I haven't finished a swap with time to spare in years! I'll be sending on Wednesday, I cannot wait for my partner to see what I cooked up for her, I put a lot of work into her items. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

|| Wist | Flickr | Icon by me ||
Black.Eyed.Spyder
Do goldfish have nostrils?

Not a cannibal

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #185 on: May 24, 2010 12:50:55 AM »

I thought that the send date was closer than this. It makes me happy to have a few more days to get on with this.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
titaniumhip
Titaniumhip Sews

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #186 on: May 25, 2010 09:46:31 AM »

My final one will be finished tonight...weeeee!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Black.Eyed.Spyder
Do goldfish have nostrils?

Not a cannibal

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #187 on: May 26, 2010 12:53:24 AM »

<huff> So my local Tesco didn't have any Heat this morning where they normally have them overflowing off the sahelves! Then the local garage tells me that they've jacked in their paper and magazine selling so no joy there either! I'm so not pleased! I got up this morning with a huge desire to have a flick through and can't get it! Stupid shops being useless. I'm not impressed IN THE SLIGHTEST! </huff>

So, how are you =D  Got one last little bit left to do but well on target to get sent first thing on the 28th!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Ezri_B
« Reply #188 on: May 27, 2010 09:47:22 AM »

Well, I didn't get to have my big IT crafting day, because my SIL and nieces (who live 4 hours away) decided to surprise me with a visit! They came to tell me that she's prego again! So obviously I had to spend the whole day with them.
I am all done with everything though. I have one thing that is slightly tacky, but it should be good to go in the morning!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

designedbyiggy
« Reply #189 on: May 27, 2010 10:16:52 AM »

Well, I didn't get to have my big IT crafting day, because my SIL and nieces (who live 4 hours away) decided to surprise me with a visit! They came to tell me that she's prego again! So obviously I had to spend the whole day with them.
I am all done with everything though. I have one thing that is slightly tacky, but it should be good to go in the morning!

huzzah for presents.

xx
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Draw El Matador from Supa Strikas
How to Draw Family Guy Characters
How to Draw Figma Black Gold Saw from Black Rock Shooter
How to Draw Hugh Jackman as The Wolverine
How to Draw Ikaros from Sora No Otoshimono
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...