A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News:  Vote now for your favorite craft challenge entry!  THREE amazing Ticketmaster prizes up for grabs this month.  Who will get one?
Total Members: 301,572
Currently Running With Scissors:
406 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 22
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The IT Crowd Swap R2 - (Signups 4/1-4/15) Sendouts 28th May  (Read 16168 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Black.Eyed.Spyder
Do goldfish have nostrils?

Not a cannibal

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2010 12:40:30 PM »

Oh pants!

I'd love to join this but unfortunately, I don't think I'm okay to join due to current swap standing... (Ie, still in first swap, though I have technically finished ((sorta)))

My brother will be annoyed I'm missing a 2nd round!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
FruityLoops

... and that's why I don't like cricket

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2010 04:22:47 AM »

Oh pants!

I'd love to join this but unfortunately, I don't think I'm okay to join due to current swap standing... (Ie, still in first swap, though I have technically finished ((sorta)))

My brother will be annoyed I'm missing a 2nd round!

If you've sent and received in it you might be able to ask them nicely if they'll give you feedback asap so you can join another swap.  Else there is still have another 10 days until sign-ups finish so if you get feedback for your first swap before then feel free to stop on by and join us Grin 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bethiej78

pool on the roof must have a leak

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2010 07:19:29 AM »

LOOPS you JERKFACE, why must you tempt me with swaps for such an AWESOME show???  Tongue   Wink

if i did swap, i'd definitely be sure to send my partner the box that contains the internet...
« Last Edit: April 07, 2010 07:23:30 AM by bethiej78 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

side note, if any of you craftsters out there are also weight watchers members, check out my WW Blog!
FruityLoops

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2010 07:41:09 AM »

LOOPS you JERKFACE, why must you tempt me with swaps for such an AWESOME show???  Tongue   Wink

if i did swap, i'd definitely be sure to send my partner the box that contains the internet...

Rofl you made me snort woman!

Oooh I'd be careful, if you have an international partner they might run your package through a magnetic scanner or sommat and then the internet would like break and we would all be dooooomed, dooooooooomed I tells ya!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Imagine
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2010 08:20:22 AM »

Okay! I just sent in my questionnaire! (And btw I asked for the Internet... I will CONQUER THE WORLD with it! Mwa hahahahahaha! Um, yeah... so what was I saying?...)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bethiej78

pool on the roof must have a leak

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2010 08:42:21 AM »

LOOPS you JERKFACE, why must you tempt me with swaps for such an AWESOME show???  Tongue   Wink

Rofl you made me snort woman!

Oooh I'd be careful, if you have an international partner they might run your package through a magnetic scanner or sommat and then the internet would like break and we would all be dooooomed, dooooooooomed I tells ya!!!!

oooh, you're right.  better not.  after all, we have it on good authority that you can break the internet.  lol.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

side note, if any of you craftsters out there are also weight watchers members, check out my WW Blog!
Imagine
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2010 06:53:24 AM »

Bummer, I really wanted to touch the Internet... Oh well, I guess the elders wouldn't stand for it anyways...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ezri_B
« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2010 07:11:33 AM »

The hubs and I agreed I'd lay off the swaps for awhile, now he's insisting I sign up for this one!  Cheesy

I'll be sending in my questionaire soon.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

FruityLoops

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2010 02:10:07 AM »

Do you know I'm quite shocked and dismayed that I'm the only IT Crowd swapper in the UK so far!!! Shocked

6 enlisted swappers so far though, yey Grin  I wonder if we can reach 10 swappers by the end of signups  Cool

The hubs and I agreed I'd lay off the swaps for awhile, now he's insisting I sign up for this one!  Cheesy

I'll be sending in my questionaire soon.

Please do come and join us in the basement Grin

Come on JERKFACE, you know you want to....... what a brilliant word..... that's going go be my word of the weekend.... unfortunately I'm not up to much this weekend so it'll only be Mr Loops that gets called Jerkface......
THIS ROCKS   Logged

titaniumhip
Titaniumhip Sews

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2010 08:50:51 AM »

Oh...I am SO down for this....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 22 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Draw
Pen and Ink Tutorial: Drawing from Observation
How to Stipple
How to Paint Outdoors
Field Sketching Essentials
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Making Toys
May 27, 2015 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Solar Light Garden Mushroom

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...