A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 296,374
Currently Running With Scissors:
691 Guests and 39 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap 37 **Shops Only!!**  (Read 13148 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

wwrich
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Elsbeth's Mom

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2010 06:08:06 PM »

Open

Basics: I own a smoke-free home near Chicago, IL (USA).

[click on any picture to see a REALLY HUGE version...]

Beaded Chapsticks - 2 points

Description: Made by me using only thread and Delica beads. They are designed to slide on a standard "Chapstick" brand lip balm tube (one is included). The majority of patterns are my own creation, although some are inspired by photos of things others have done.  They take about the duration of a movie (1.5-2 hours) to complete.  They are made from exclusively little glass beads and a fine nylon thread.  I try to make sure that knots are secure, and I use a "locking" stitch on every other row, so if the thread breaks, you don't lose the whole thing.  I have one in my purse.  Its been in there for more than 5 years now, without any repairs.  The beads look somewhat worn, and one or two beads have broken and are missing.  People have informed me that dropping them on concrete will, indeed, break the beads, and wear on the top and bottom (where the threads are visible) will cause the thread to break.

FINALLY!!  Here are pictures of each chapstick available.  Click on the pictures for larger view. Claim by group letter (A, B or C) then number. (beaded chapstick A-12 (2 points))  X instead of a number means already claimed. (Feel free to add words like "the green dragon")

Group A:  

Group B:

Group C:

Crochet Turtles - 1 Point

Description: Crocheted by me using the free "Tiny Striped Turtle" pattern from Crochetville.  They are about 4 inches from nose to tail.

Turtle Parade!  

Available:

* Aqua with darker sparkly aqua stripes - front row, #2 - claim as "aqua turtle (1)"
   * Orange with sparkly black stripes - front row #6 - claim as "orange turtle (1)"
   * Navy with sparkly pink stripes - front row, #7 (last) - claim as "navy turtle (1)"
   * Plum Wine with sparkly black stripes - front row, #3 - claim as "wine/black turtle (1)"
   * Navy Blue with sparkly white stripes - back row, #5 - claim as "navy/white turtle (1)"
   * Plum Wine with sparkly purple stripes - back row, #2 - claim as "wine/purple turtle (1)"
   * Brick Red with sparkly white stripes - front row, #4 - claim as "brick/white turtle (1)"
   * Light Purple with sparkly white stripes (no pic) - claim as "light purple turtle (1)"
   * Dark Purple with sparkly white stripes (no pic) - claim as "dark purple turtle (1)"
   * Dark Grey with brick red stripes (no pic, but reminds me of a ladybug - claim as "grey/red turtle (1)
Plum Wine and Rose Violet are the color names from the Simply Soft yarn that I used.  I would have used dusty rose instead of plum wine.

Crochet Dragons - 2 Points

Description: Crocheted by me using the free "Baby Snow Dragon" pattern from Crochetville.  There are 3 basic sizes.  Large (bulky weight yarns) are about 8 inches tall, medium (worsted weight yarns) are about 6 inches tall, and the small ones (baby yarns) are about 5 inches tall.

Size Comparison So Cute

Glamour Shot I solemnly swear that I am up to no good....

Available:

* Large Multi (Pink/blue/green) Dragon with Green Spikes - - Claim as "large multi/green dragon (2)"

* Large Green Dragon with Multicolored Spikes (he's the reverse of the guy above) - no pic - Claim as "large green dragon (2)"

* Large Pink/White/Grey Dragon with Pink Spikes - - Claim as "large multi/pink dragon (2)"

* Medium Red Dragon - - Claim as "medium red dragon (2)"

* Medium Blue Camo Dragon - - Claim as "medium blue camo dragon (2)"

* Small Navy Sparkly Dragon - - Claim as "small navy sparkle dragon (2)

* Large Multicolored Dragon in Pink, purple, yellow, and blue - - Claim as "large multi dragon (2)"

* Medium Hot Pink Dragon (an exceptionally soft yarn) - - Claim as "medium hot pink dragon (2)"

* Medium Rose dragon - Claim as "medium rose dragon (2)"    
    * Small purple with white fluff dragon - Claim as "small purple dragon (2)"  

* Small yellow/multi dragon mostly yellow with pink and purple - Claim as "small yellow/multi dragon (2)"

* Small yellow dragon Claim as "small just yellow dragon (2)"

Beaded Witch Earrings - 2 Points

Please claim as "<color> Witch Earrings (2)"

Description: Made only from beads and thread with my own paws.  Each little witch is different.  Most have red and white stockings, black shoes, a little broom, pearl heads, and surgical steel hooks.  Several have wooden beads for heads.  The yellow ones are "princesses", and carry a magic wand instead of a little broom.  The two points includes a "matching pair", meaning a witch with a left-facing broom, and a right-facing broom.  (The color names are from the tubes of beads that I use for these)

Mob Shot

Black Matte (have 4 pair, 3 with green pearl heads, 1 with wooden heads)

Dark Green Matte (have 1 pair available)

Medium Blue Luster (have 1 pair available)

Transparent Red (have 2 pair available)

Yellow Iris (have 1 pair available -- these are "princess" with little silver butterflies on their magic wands)

Cobalt Matte (1 pair available)

Purple/Aqua (1 pair available)

Little Monster Purses - 3 Points

Please claim as "<color> Monster Purse (3)"

Description: Each little purse is hand made by me from a pattern of my own design.  The purse is about 7 inches from side to side. I made the original of this purse for my now 5 year old daughter.  Each purse if fully lined, has a Velcro closure, and the strap is firmly sewn into place.  The lining fabrics vary, but most are flannel. The teeth and eyes are vinyl fabric.  The eyes are satin stitched into place, and the "glint" in each eye is embroidered on.  They come in a variety of colors.

Here is a picture of the inside of one:

Colors Available: (When I make them, I make multiples of each color. Click for my current inventory....I will try to keep it fairly up to date.  (I do keep the copy on my laptop pretty accurate, I just have to remember to copy it to the server occasionally)  If you go to that page, you can follow the links to see pictures of the actual monsters that you can decide between.  Each does have its own personality!

Dark Brown (3 available):
Red (2 available):
Variegated Yellow (1 available):
Light Yellow (2 available):
Gold (3 available):

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Claims made from me:

total 0 received

Claims I have made:

April 13 (sent): ptarmic wumpus to wwrich Acid dyed silk scarf - milky way (1)
April 13 (sent): ptarmic wumpus to wwrich  Acid dyed silk scarf - star veil (1)

total 2 spent

Pending points: 0
Current points: 3
Total: 3

Wishlist
DIY Kits for crafts I don't do haven't done yet (ha!)
Things that I can't (or won't) make myself
Always a sucker for anything with cats or kittens
Things that might excite a 6 year-old girl
soaps and lotions that smell fruity or have no fragrance
yarn that will make cool dragons or other animals
« Last Edit: April 11, 2010 08:36:38 AM by wwrich » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Obsessed with Monster High dolls lately.

In the Chicago area?  Want to come to a great crafty weekend?  Check out http://www.musecon.org/
aeronberry

mmm...fishy kisses....

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2010 08:31:37 AM »

Open!

New stuff coming soon!

Everything from non-smoking home.  I do have a small dog (dachshund), who rarely comes in contact with my craft supplies, but stray dog hairs are a fact of life around here  Wink.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Items for sale, in an order than only makes sense to me  Wink:

**Camo Fly Wristlet Bag - modern camo print with "calligraphy" fly applique 2pts

**Mannequin Shoulder Bag - brown and turquoise print with vintage mannequin applique 2pts

**Wristlet clutch - made from vintage yukata cotton and lined in white/navy polka dots.  This fabric is adorable!  2 pts

**Jewelry - sterling silver findings unless otherwise noted, lengths include wires - 1 pt each

A.  Green resin stone w/mystery brown beads - 2 inches
B.  Wood squares with green glass flowers - 1 7/8 inches
C.  Turquoise w/birds (pewter) - 2.5 inches sold to loudxmouse!
D.  Purple freshwater pearls - 2.25 inches sold to pinkyanddinky!
E.  Pink briolettes - 2 inches

Chinese knot necklaces - 1 pt each.
Choose brown (17 in) or grey (19 in).  Metal magnetic clasps.

**Photography - Gallery here.  (Click the link in the gallery to view all 33 photos)  Color changes available at no extra charge.  Cropping might vary slightly for different sizes.  Will be shipped to you directly from Shutterfly.  Larger sizes available as "custom" orders.  Here are some examples:

4x6 - .25 pts
5x7 - .5 pts
8x10 - 1 pt  ("stripes" and "peace" not available)

***Seek Sacks - "I Spy" style toys.  25+ items hidden in each fleece Seek Sack, includes list of items to find.  Not for kids under 3 years old.  8x8 inches.  More designs/themes available - just ask.  2pts each

A.  Blue with dalmations/fire hydrants
B.  Blue with dinosaurs  (lots of dinos inside)
C.  White with black writing
D.  Blue swirls (most items inside are blue)

***Japanese style clutch.  9in tall, 9in wide at base.  Strap is 6in tall and slips through a ring to close.  2pts each.

A.  Pink woodland critters
B.  Blue geisha girls
C.  Teal kimono print

***Quilted fabric bowls - log cabin style.  These are reversible and washable.  Thumbnails aren't working right now, but the links do.  I'll try to fix it!

A.  Shabby Chick - 12x12in, shades of pink and beige with chicken in the center, reverses to neutral vine pattern  3pts 2 pts!
B.  Kitschy Kitty - 10x10in, shades of orange and pink with vintage kitty in the center, reverses to orange diamond pattern  3pts 2 pts!

***Shopping bags - approx. 13x15 inches.  2pts each  1 pt each!

A.  Grey dots/pink skulls with magenta dot lining.
B.  Henna patchwork print with brown lining

***Reversible double wrap fabric cuffs.  .5pts each

A.  Black/red/turquoise, turquoise floral print.  14.5in
B.  Blue with skeletons, light blue print.  14.75in
C.  Vintage tattoo, black with pink dots  14in
D.  Japanese bunnies, bold Asian flowers  13.5in
E.  Aqua flowers, pink swirls  14.25in
F.  Mod quilt, bold brown flowers  14.5in

***Funny faces clutch/wristlet.  Perfect size for small wallet, keys, phone, etc.  Zipper doesn't match up perfectly, but you barely notice it and it works just fine.  1pt

Supplies

*** Box O'Fabric - Flat rate box full of fabric - US only. 2pts each

Set A - large pieces, some cotton, ponte, etc.  The one that looks white is actually a very pale blue.

Set B - Mix.  Some Marimekko prints, silky, stretchy, a bit of oil cloth.

Set C - Warm Fuzzies.  Chenille, faux suede, velvet, fleece, etc.  Might put a couple more pieces of solid color fleece in if there's space.

Set D - Bag/decor weight.  Mainly prints, some denim, several pieces are quite large.

Set E - Cottons/flannels.  Kid and cute prints.  Some lightweight cotton solids.

Set F - Cotton Variety - misc novelty and calico prints, some lightweight cotton solids.

Set G and H - Christmas.  There's enough here for 2 sets.  You'll get a mix, but let me know if you're interested in anything in particular.  The red/green prints on the right are not great quality (not good for wearables or quilting), but the vintage-y prints are super cute and they'd be great for cards, ornaments, kids' crafts, etc.
___________________ ___________________ ________
Bought:

Sold:

Points started with - 2
Points available - 2
Points pending - 0

___________________ ___________________ ___
Wish List
Crafts
- shawl pins
- crocheted/tatted snowflake ornaments in white, red, or olive green

Supplies
- forest animal cookie cutters
- felted sweater scraps, prints or earthtones
- Japanese fabric (cotton or kimono, small pieces are fine)
- Madeira embroidery thread
- cording for making Chinese knots
THIS ROCKS   Logged

edafedd - amigurumi patterns!
norea - jewelry, handbags, etc!
shop the swap!
pinkanddinky
"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes." Proust

Sociologist with scissors

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2010 06:53:02 PM »

All Things Pink & Dinky!!!
CLOSED for Business!!!

.25 point items(Check the supplies section for more .25 and .5 point items)

Vintage Pinwheel quilt squares - .25 for 2 REDUCED FOR ROUND 34

Baby button ponytail holders- .25 for the pair REDUCED FOR ROUND 34
These ponytail holders are very small, the type designed for babies or small children.

Girls Hot Dog Shirt-.25
This is a new pale pink American Apparel Classic Girl Shirt size M/OS (14 inches across chest when laying flat)
It looks like it would fit a preteen girl or a very thin adult.
Has an iron-on decal of a hot dog and says "hot diggity dog." Decal directions said it is dryer-safe but I would still hang to dry to be extra cautious.

Crib Queen Baby Sweatshirt -.25
This is a thrifted sweatshirt that says 6/9 months but I think it has shrunk significantly because it looks much small than that to me. It is almost 12 inches across under the arms and about 11.5 inches from neck to hem. Because of the iron-on words, this one should not be put in the dryer.

.5 Point Items

Little birdie ornament- .5 REDUCED
This one was a family effort: the bird is from my brother's wedding invitation for which he did the graphic design and my mom cut out the piece of wood.

Pinwheel earrings -.5 REDUCED
These have a nice heft to them and look very classy.

Pride and Prejudice Sash- .5 REDUCED FOR ROUND 34

Back:

Mrs. Darcy Pen Holder - .5 point REDUCED FOR ROUND 34
Have a brilliant thought but can't find your pen? Ready to doodle in your journal and there is no pencil to be found? Here is the cute and functional solution!

Here is what they look like inside the cover.

1 Point Items

Yoga Mat bags- 1
These fit my standard size yoga mat. If you need dimensions, please pm me. Each has a drawstring at the top to keep your mat in tow and a strap to make your mat a bit less cumbersome. The two on the ends are home decor fabrics so they hold their shape nicely and the one in the middle is a touch water resistant.  
Action shot:

Claim as flowers, gray, or leaves

Seattle Artwork-1
This was done by an artist in Seattle and is still in the wrapper. Fits an 8x10 frame.

Carnivalware pincushion- 1
This is an antique carnivalware-type glass mini-teacup made into an adorable pin cushion.

Gnome ornament -1
Cute little gnome on a nice piece of wood. And the back of the ornament shows his backside too!

Back:

Guest keyrings-1
Charm your guests by loaning them your house key on one of these adorable keychains that have the word "guests" embroidered on the backs. Also, it will help you keep up with your spare key and have it handy when visitors come for the holidays! The second picture shows the backs of the keychains. THE TOP KEYCHAIN IS TAKEN.

Embroidered backs:

Gnome note cards- 1 point for set of 8
These cards feature photos by me and come with envelopes.

Mini teacup pincushion-1
This is quite petite and so cute.

Antique China pincushion - 1

Silver Heart necklace-1 REDUCED!
This is a silver-plated heart with two swarkovski crystals on each side.

Covered button thumbtacks- 1 point per set- only 1 set available
Gift ready...Each set comes on a cute gift tag with a piece of corkboard

PANTYLINERS AND MAXIPADS!
One for 1 point, Three for 2 points, Five for 3 points
These are made from 100% cotton flannel for ultra softness and absorbancy. The pantyliners have five layers of flannel and the maxi pads have six layers. They will all have snaps on the wings when you receive them (I can only hammer so many at once and keep good relations with my neighbors Smiley). The layout of the fabric may differ, but I do take great care to make sure that as much of the design shows as possible. If you want more than one of the same pad or pantyliner, just pm me because i have multiples of most of them.

PANTYLINERS
Please choose by number: 1 , 2  , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 , 9 , 10 , 11 , 12 , 13 , 14 , 15 , 16 , 17 , 18 , 19 , 20 , 21 , 22 , 23 , 24 , 25

In case the picture isn't clear the top left is gardening boots, second from left is a cherry print. The bottom right reminds me of like Bazooka gum cartoon strips.

backs (click for bigger image):

It's hard to tell, but the frog fabric is kind of blue-green with a pale yellow liner. And the camo actually has dinosaurs on it.

Back:

MAXI PADS
Please choose A ,  B , C , D , E , F , G ,  H  , I

Backs

Back:

Back:

2 Point Items

Dress Form Framed Embroidery -2 ON HOLD FOR Zelda.Suicide
This dress form is embroidered on tea-stained polka dotted cotton and is in a decorated wooden frame. It can be hung on the wall or stand on a table. It may be hard to determine the colors in this picture. The stand of the dress form is blueish silver, the star is seafoam green. The polka dot paper decorating the frame is more charcoal gray than black.

His & Hers Vintage Cocktail Napkins/Coasters- 2 points for set
These are vintage (but apparently never used) cocktail napkins that I embroidered using a vintage pattern. I have one more of these and can do a custom embroidery on it if anyone is interested.

Ballet Bag-2
This is the sweetest little ballet bag for the sweet little ballerina in your life. Perfect to hold a pair of ballet shoes, leotard, and afternoon snack! Smiley

Vintage scrolled chair pincushion-2
I got this chair at a yard sale and added some padding and changed the cushion because the one on it was kind of grungy. It appears to be handmade from an old coke can. It is absolutely adorable and a wee bit delicate. The fabric on the cushion is also vintage.

So you can see the side scrollwork and get a perspective on size

3 Point Items

none at this time

Supplies

Macrame book-.5
Thin book but packed with ideas from mushrooms to nursery decorations to holiday crafts.

Vintage owl eyes and beak-1

Large buttons to cover- .25

Cardboard Circles- with holes- 1 point for set

New uncut patterns -.25 each REDUCED!

Long Skirt

Short Skirt

License Plate-1
Does not come with Fattylumpkins  Smiley. This is nice and flat though it doesn't look like it because of the angle.

Hooded Sweatshirt-3
Brand new from Target. I bought it to stencil so I have washed it, but then I never did anything with it. It is very good quality.

Travel Stamps .5 for two
These are supercute travel-themed foam stamps. Each cube has an image on 4 sides so you will really be getting 8 stampable images for .5!

other sides:

Liz Claiborne trivet-1
This is perfect for you talented folks who like to paint on ceramics. It has raised dots along the edges.

Here's the back:

Seed beads- .25 for cobalt blue (red and turquoise no longer available)

Magnifying Glass-2
I got this at the Discover Channel Store a long time ago and never really used it. Click the thumbnails for additional views.

Trims- 1 points for lot REDUCED FOR ROUND 34
Most of these are over one yard and some are two yards. In this lot there are two unopened packages, including a daisy lace trim and a velvet trim embellished with beads. The leather cords are salvaged from various things so they are not as long.

Vintage Travel Stickers- 2 points per box or 3 points for both boxes
These are fantastic for all kinds of projects. Each box includes 20 large stickers. Choose: Wings of the World (vintage airline ads/logos) or Exotic Destinations (vintage hotel ads/logos). These are reproductions of actual old ads from around the world.

Wings of the World:

Exotic Destinations:

Current: 1
Total: 8

Bought:
From Ptarmic Wumpus- custom gray vest -2
From Ptarmic Wumpus: pink vest-1

Sold:
To A2K: heart frame (.5), teapot stamp (.25), pajama pattern (.25)- total 1
To Loudxmouse: Misc. findings-1
To Lapoli: leaves yoga mat bag (1), birdie hanky (1), embroidered bread warmer (2), key holder (2)- total 6
To Sheepblue: tiny dogs (.5), gnome photo set (.5)- total 1

Wishlist:
Wool socks
Small pieces of felted wool in fallish colors (mustard yellow, subdued green)(I have orange now thanks to PtarmicWumpus!)  Smiley
Handcarved rubber stamps
Large sturdy shoulder purses
Delicate/lightweight scarves that I can wear with dressy clothes
Simple, classy earrings (pearls, matt silver, etc.)
Artwork
oval embroidery hoops
« Last Edit: April 28, 2010 06:08:41 AM by pinkanddinky » THIS ROCKS   Logged

kayrun
« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2010 04:22:44 PM »

~~Kayrun's Shop~~
OPEN for BUSINESS

FREE with purchase:  either
stitch markers
(fits up to about a US 10 needle)

or
Fizz yarn by Sirdar

^^handcrafted items^^
Sachet = 1/2 point
Filled with lavender if you wish
approx. 5" long

Purple bib = 1/2 point
approx. 6 x 7"
(button to be added to tab)

Cotton washcloths:
1/2 point each~

peachy washcloth
approx. 9"x8"

qulited hearts cloth
approx. 9"x8"

owl washcloth
approx. 7 x 7.5"
(available as a custom order in cotton for washcloth or acrylic or wool blanket square...PM for color choices)

peace sign cloth

Princess waschloth
approx. 8 in. square

Hexagon cloth
 / approx. 8 in. across
other colors available for custom order ~ just ask

Leaf cloth (by custom order)

~supplies~
Felted Knits Kit, 1 point
includes circ needle & 60 yds of wool, plus 15 pattern cards....new in box, never used.

lady's knit top, 1 point
great for recon, NWT
Merona brand, sz. Med. (modal/cotton/spandex blend)

Babyboo yarn, 1/2 point
50g ball
color#284, poppy
bamboo/nylon blend, gauge =22st. on US5

Tupperware container, 1 point
new condition, would be great for storing craft supplies

claimed by sarahj

Boye knitting needles 1pt.
buys you 2 pr (US sz. 9 & 10)

2009 card calendar, 1 point
(contains June thru Dec.)

wire words, 1/2 point

buttons, 1/2 point

martha stewart stickers, 1/2 point buys all

martha stewart flower notecards, 1/2 point

little cardboard house -- 1/2 pt.
just waiting to be dolled up!
approx. 8 in. from base to top of chimney

The Little Box of Knitted Throws, 1 point

claimed from me
Tupperware container (sarahj)

claimed by me

(started with 2)
current: 3
pending: 0
total: 3
« Last Edit: April 25, 2010 03:02:32 PM by kayrun » THIS ROCKS   Logged
freestyle
aka ModernSpin

« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2010 06:07:24 PM »

Just here to spend down. Be back next month with a brand new shop! Lots of batts and roving in the works.  Wink

Claims
Made by me:

Pending: 0
Current: 5

TOTAL: 5
« Last Edit: April 05, 2010 06:07:56 PM by freestyle » THIS ROCKS   Logged

DizzerSpinninRound
Proverbs 31: 10-31

Little M is growing in my belly! Due Feb 2013!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2010 11:28:54 AM »

This store is OPEN!                This store is OPEN!                This store is OPEN!

I am a stay-at-home mommy to Azariah, my wonderful 23 month old lil boy, and wife to an incredible, hard workin hubbie wubbie "^,^" I [heart] being outdoors, drinking tea, baking, knitting, crocheting, sewing, listening to good music, reading good books, playing RPGs, and of course, craftster <3

I live in Georgia Tongue, USA

No allergies except for pollen  Tongue

Possible allergens in my home: Two dogs

CUSTOM ITEMS

Skinny infinity scarf- 2pts

Thin scarf that can be wrapped around many times! Can be worn many different ways! Many colors available!

READY TO SHIP ITEMS

Mittensaurus! - 1pt, 1 available

Dinosaur made from a red mitten, purple buttons for eyes, and purple felt for spikes!

Braided dog bones made from jeans- 1 pt for small (~5" bone), 2 pts for large (~12" bone)

Dog toys made from jeans last a long time! We have a lab and she loves them!

Knit ribbon yarn bracelet -1pts, 1 available

Lovely colored bracelet made from variegated autumn toned ribbon yarn.

Children's My Market bag- 1pt, 1 available

Oops, I made this eco bag too wide! It would make a great market bag for your children when they play pretend!

My first kntting project- knit headband/choker with buttons- 1pts, 1 available

This was the first thing I knit back in the day (last year Cheesy). It's made from simply soft acrylic yarn and has two green buttons for detail. Three hook and eye closures are sewn on for you to wear as a choker!

Ruffley crochet choker- 2pts, 1 available

Sweet ruffle choker made from super soft bulky yarn with a navy ribbon for closure.

Ruffly crochet cuff- 1pt, 1 available

Gray weather knit cowl- 2pts, 1 available

Just slip on over your head and wear around your neck to look sleek, stylish, oh, and to stay warm Wink

Knit sling purse/pouch set- 2 pts, 1 available

Knit sling purse with coordinating pouch set!

Dragonfly choker 14"- 3 pts, 1 available

Supplies

Diamond Weave Afghan pattern- .5 pt

Coil method rug and basket patterns- .5pt

The Workbasket March 1955, missing cover, some staining- .5pt

Quick & Easy Crochet Sep/Oct 1994- .5pt

The Workbasket May 1989- .5pt

Quick & Easy Crochet Jan/Feb 1995- .5pt

The Workbasket Oct 1989- .5pt

The Workbasket Sep 1989- .5pt

The Workbasket May 1995- .5pt

Simplicity's Americana crafts- 1pt

Snowflake crochet winter doll outfit pattern- .5pt

Doll baby in crochet pattern- .5pt

Little Bo Peep crochet pattern- .5pt

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Grin Claims Grin

Claims made from me - 
Sad
Claims I have made - 
-Flat rate box of goodies from Eliea
-Patterns and jewelry supplies from Zelda.Suicide

Pending:0         
Current:1         

TOTAL: 1         

Wishlist!

My wist:
http://wists.com/pickledpandas
My list of things I want/need (too long to list here  Wink ):
http://pickledpandas.blogspot.com/search/label/trade
« Last Edit: April 22, 2010 06:11:54 PM by DizzerSpinninRound » THIS ROCKS   Logged
racehorse87
« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2010 12:48:48 PM »

The somewhat eclectic shop of various crafty things!

Shop OPEN
Stats: Pet-free (although I wish it weren't!), smoke-free
Bio: I'm a university student specializing in Behavioral Neuroscience. Not surprisingly, I have a strong nerdy streak. However, I try to balance this out with a healthy dose of creative expression through crafting and theater. Smiley

3 points

Loopy Bracelet 3 pt - (Custom Order) PM me if you want one of these, preferably before you order it. We can discuss colors and then I can go check out a bead store, but I might need more than a week to get it made and shipped off.

Example of a loopy bracelet in ice blue, pearl, and silver-lined clear beads:

Loom Bracelet 2 pt - (Custom Order) PM me if you want one of these, preferably before you order it. We can discuss colors and then I can go check out a bead store, but I might need more than a week to get it made and shipped off. I can do essentially any pixelated design, although if it's really complex, I might make it 3 pt for the mental effort. Below are two examples:

Crocheted Cowboy Hat 3 pt SALE - 2 pt
Received from kidcompassion approximately 2 years ago. It's a beautiful hat and I fell in love with the idea of a crocheted cowboy hat. Unfortunately, I've always been too wimpy to wear it around my hometown. Thus, I would like it to go to the home of someone who can and will pull the hat off!  Cheesy

1 point

Photo touch-ups (up to 1 point/photo):
I can do:
Red-eye reduction, green-eye (pets) reduction (1 point/5 pairs of eyes)
Blemish removal (1 point/3 faces)
Airbrushing/full photo touch-up (1 point/photo)
Ask me! (example: getting rid of spots made by a dirty lens)

Below is an example of one I've done. The link leads to an outside site with a much higher resolution copy of the picture you can view.
I can also send prints to you. 1 point for two small prints (4 x 6) or one larger print (any size up to 8.5 x 11)
http://racehorse87.deviantart.com/art/Example-138819293

Here is an example of green eye removal using Eliea's ferret:

Binder dividers (1 pt/set of 5):
I have a lot of scrapbook paper. I can send you pictures of the different patterns from which you can choose.

Necklace with matching bracelet (1 pt for the set)
Can be selected separately:

Polymer clay earrings (1 pt/pair)
Claim as top row # 1, 2, 3
Bottom row # 4, 5, 6

Ladybug earrings (1 pt/pair):

Cross pendant (1 pt/pendant):
Claim top as beaded cross, bottom as polymer clay cross (can specify left/right one if you want)

A real class act - can be made with silver color or gold color findings
Claim as "black drop silver earrings" or "black drop gold earrings"

A little shimmer
Claim as "brown wire-wrapped earrings"

Golden glow - can be made with a mix of gold and copper findings, or all copper findings
Claim as "golden glow gold/copper" or "gold glow copper"

Firefly
Claim as "firefly"

Antique grace
Claim as "antique grace"

0.5 points

Sparkly stretch leggings (0.5 pt) Size: Small Warning: The sparkliness of the fabric makes these kind of scratchy. That's why they're 0.5 point. Only select if you have tough skin.

Needle felted ring
(0.5 pt) received from CraftyZary. It's adorable, as you can see! I would like to send it to a lover of bright colors!

Supplies
1/2 point
Scrapbooking Fishing Accent Pages (1/2 point for 4 sheets) (4 available)
(Acid-free, Lignin-free, made by Fresh Cuts)

Impending Baby Stickers 1/2 point for all
Claim as Elevated Dimensional Stickers or "Waiting for Baby" Stickers

Beads (1/2 point per two stuffed 1.5 x 2.5 " baggies)
You can choose any combination of the beads you see:

Claims from me:

Claims I have made:

Current: 2
Pending: 0
TOTAL: 2
« Last Edit: April 08, 2010 12:57:25 PM by racehorse87 » THIS ROCKS   Logged
TwiztidBlood
« Reply #37 on: April 10, 2010 10:28:19 PM »

my shop
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I just moved to a new loft, please contact me for my new mailing address!
My Wist
pseudo_pix
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

It's okay paper tiger

« Reply #38 on: April 12, 2010 03:45:36 AM »

~~~CLOSED~~~

I live in Denmark and I study Fashion and textiles at Kolding School of Design. I love everything creative and I can't sit still with my hands – I have to have something to do with them.

Allergy alert: I make some things in my home in Århus where my bf and I have two cats. But if you are allergic I can make your item on my school with no problem or timedelay! All my supplies are kept in a work room where the cats are not allowed.
NON-smoking home!

Custom made: All smaller knitted and crocheted items. All can be made in your choice of color and size. I mostly work in 100% wool but if you have other request don't keep it to your self! 1-2 point.

Custom made patterns: I do custom patterns. I can make most patterns. Fx. A fitted jacket or you have a picture of something you'd like I can do that as well. 3 points.

Custom knit: cable handbag for Lo{ve}. 3 points

Three-in-one scarf. 100% naturewool in wonderful colors with two wodden buttons pr piece. 3 point pr thre piece scarf. Claim as
1: Dark brow - light brown -  pale yellow
2: White - orange red - green
3: Mint green - slate gray - pink
4: Pale yellow - mint green - white
5: Mint green - dark brown -  minty blue

Ways to use it:

Hand knitted string scarf/jewelry. Claim as black, yellow, red (can be costum made in your color of choice). 2 points:
costume color choices: http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j70/pixi-ixiq/vital-0110081.jpg

Knitted headband. 100% wool. 1 point each:
3 rows: green multi

4 rows: Carrot orange

Crocheted headband with ears. Quite broad. Made in 100% washable wool. 1 points:

Hand knit Mary Janes. Will fit size 7-10. Button and strap can be made to it, but please specify when claiming. 1 point:

Crocheted scrubbies!
Four scrubbies of the old time kind made in 100% ecological cotton. Colors available: lavender (as shown), natural, green, orange, choking pink, light pink. You get 4 scrubbies matching or in your color of choice [please specify when claiming]. 1 point

Spiral scrubbies made in 100% ecological cotton. Colors available: lavender, natural, green, orange, choking pink, light pink. You get 2 spiral scrubbies matching or in your color of choice. 1 plain and 1 with dried lavender [you can get without the lavender or both with lavender, but please specify when claiming] 1 point

Knitted cowl in pompom yarn. One black, one in purple tones - 1 points each:

Knitted mittens. 100% wool. Children size - pink. 1 point:

Magenta airy shawl. 1 pt:

Rainbow skimpy. 100% acryl. A little short, can be used by children too. Just ask for length Smiley (1)

Supplies:

Large metal pendants. 0.25 point each. 5 for 1 pt:

Embroidering thread. You ask for the colors, I take a picture of it and you can see if it's the perfect match for your wishes! 7 for 1 point!:

Beautiful bulky artsy yarn. 100% wool superwash (40c - no fabric softener). Each skein is 100g/3.5oz. 125m/136.5yards. needles 7-8mm/11us. 12m/10cm. Claim as green or blue. 1 points each:

Purple, green and others. Has not been used - just lost it's banderole:

Orange, green, white and other:

Fabric 1 pt for each - pm me for size and type:

Jewelry supplies. Get all for 1 point:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Claims made from me
A2K - pile of 5 sock yarn (3 pt)
A2K - orange/purple sock yarn (1 pt)
lo{ve} - cable handbag (3 pt)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Claims I have made

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pending: 7
Current: 2
TOTAL: 9
« Last Edit: April 20, 2010 08:25:04 AM by pseudo_pix » THIS ROCKS   Logged

The Mitten Project is a year of mittens! Each week a new mitten and you get to choose which ones should be knit. In the end three pairs will be given away to you readers.

Facebook page of TMP
gala_apples
« Reply #39 on: April 13, 2010 06:20:46 PM »

Gala's One Point Emporium

Stripy notebooks. this one is entirely random, but if you request a certain shade combination I can do my best.

All natural pendants. Painted wood pendant with leather lacing. I have four pendants left, and I have eight of the nine colours of lace pictured (i have no more yellow).
grey, yellow, kakhi

coral, magenta, plum

teal, light blue, navy

leather wristbands. I've got navy blue, magenta-y red, tan, and a green, but it's sort of streaky to pre-warn. so far i've got these five types, but i've got more metal stamps, so i'll try to create more designs.

leaves

honeycombs

double circles

pinstripes

stars

claims from me:
sheep blue- one navy blue starts bracelet (1 point)

claims I made:
untouchable face- faux ceramic pendants (1 point)

Starting points:3
Current points: 2
Pending points: 1
Total points:  2
« Last Edit: April 15, 2010 04:45:55 PM by gala_apples » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm not attached to your world, nothing heals, nothing grows... we used to love ourselves, we used to love one another.

life is no cabaret- we don't care what you say, we're inviting you anyway, you mf'ers, you'll sing someday!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Pretty Savvy: Luxe Headband
How to Make Sharpie Tie-Dye T-Shirts
Artist Derek Gores Creates Incredible Collage From Hate Speech
How to Make Holiday Star Shaped Garlands
How to Make Bubble Wands For Fourth of July
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Melted Crayon Painting
More Art, Less Craft
Meatless Monday: No Bake Lime Cheesecake

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...