A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 296,715
Currently Running With Scissors:
674 Guests and 31 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap 37 **Shops Only!!**  (Read 13326 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

RubyTuesday
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2010 12:47:35 AM »

I'm Open  Smiley

Allergy Info:  Smoke and pet free home, please message me if you'd like further info on any item

Tape measure bracelet, silver and platinum plated findings, measures 7.75"  1 point

Hand made wooden buttons, look great as a feature button on scarflet or used to fasten a journal. Made from mahogony, oak, and pine. 05 points each.

Night garden bracelet with faux amber crescent charm and pewter rose with black stone centre. 1 point

Earrings.  Left to right: Amethyst colour glass chips, Green glass beads, Topaz colour glass chips.  0.5 points a pair or all three pairs for a point

Pretty choker and matching memory bracelet.  1 point the set. 0.5 points the set

Blue glass disk necklace on fully adjustable leather thong. Disk measures 0.75"   0.5 points

Dainty flower necklace. 16.5 inches in length.  0.5 points

Long green necklace. All glass. 48 inches in length -Looks great worn as a necklace or a bracelet  Smiley  1 point 0.5 points

English Garden Earrings.  Pink mother of pearl sits behind pretty little vintage charms from my jewellery stash.  1.5" long including earwire. all findings silver plated. 1 point 0.5 points

Apple Jacket - Knitted in soft 100% cotton. Red. 2 available. Fits apples up to 9" circ. - 1 point each 0.5 points each

Little felt heart brooch. Decorated with buttons, sequins & beads. Measure 2-2.5" across. SALE 0.5 points each
Choose from- Top row: Strawberry, Grass (not available) Lemon. Bottom row: Apple (not available) Mandarin, or Raspberry.

Beaded Gecko?  measures 3.5" long - not including keyring, made by another crafter SALE 0.5 points

Supplies:

BrookeBond Tea Cards. 10 x British Butterlies 1963, 10 x Butterflies of the World 1974, & 2 tropical birds. Each card measures just under 1.5"x1.75" 1 point for all.

The finishing touch designer applique.  Honey jar   2.75" x 3.25"  New in bag  0.5 points

Applique seed bead rose.  Cheat a little with this beaded applique, a couple of hundred beads have been threaded up and set into the rose design, all you need do is iron it into position and it will look like you've spent HOURS carefully sewing each bead into place!  3" x 4.5"  1 point

Bought
SheepBlue to RubyTuesday - Azure Sky Tree Triptych - 3 pts SB 28th April

Sold
RubyTuesday to calluna: 2 handmade wooden buttons (1) SB 27th April

Starting points: 4
Available points:  2
Pending points:  0
Total points: 2
« Last Edit: May 01, 2010 04:01:10 PM by RubyTuesday » THIS ROCKS   Logged

SciFunk
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2010 01:23:14 AM »

Closed
    SciFunk's Lab
    Back as soon as I spend down some points. Wink

I live in California and am finishing up my B.S. in Chemical Biology at U.C. Berkeley. My crafts come from a smoke-free home with two snakes, a bearded dragon, a chinchilla, and a cat, but only the cat is ever around the crafts. Smiley I try to keep everything hair-free, but you never know when a stray hair will sneak in.

Crafts

3 pt2 pt!
    • Charm Bracelets: Made with glass, swarovski crystals, and all sterling silver components. All of the charms were hand assembled by me and carefully wirewrapped onto the chain. I love them all so much. Smiley Some are made for smallish wrists, so please measure yours before claiming!
      Azure Sky: 7 inches, not including heart toggle clasp

Pretty in Pink: 6 inches, including lobster-esque clasp

Icy Blue: 6 inches, not including heart toggle clasp. I think this one may actually have some plastic beads, but they're not super obviously plastic.

2 pt
    • Calorimetry (somewhat customizable): Please PM me for available colors/yarns. This image is an example of some I've made before. I can re-make each of these, or possibly another color/fiber type. The blue one is 100% superwash, the off white is 80% baby alpaca 20% silk.

1 pt
    • Cross Stitch Patterns: Custom made to your specifications, using an image provided by you. You can provide a particular cloth count, number of colors, size, etc. If you think it might be a super complicated design, please PM me before claiming so we can discuss it. The finished pattern will be delivered electronically in .pdf format. Obviously, I can do color patterns, I just do a lot of black and white for my own uses. Wink Here are some examples:
    • Resin pendants: All covered in a fancy schmancy gloss that gives them a glassy sheen.
      Claim as small solid clover, large outlined clover, blue soda tab, hermit crab, green dragon, unicorn, sprinkles, Canada leaf, ice cream cones
    • Beaded Bracelets: Entire lot for 1 pt.

Supplies

1 pt
      [/li]
    • Fantasy embroidery kits. Click on picture for waaaaay bigger. All 3 for 1 pt.
    • Various oldish rococo/damask type scrapbooking stuff. Click for way larger, and if you can't read what's in them you can PM me. I think they're each missing a single sheet of paper. All three for 1 pt.
    • Glassware: beakers, Erlenmeyer flasks, and test tubes of all sizes. Pictures to come soon.
    • Small flat rate box stuffed with Mardi Gras beads. These are from New Orleans Mardi Gras 2009. I have all kinds of colors and shapes and ones with fancy pendants and all that. PM me for more details, and feel free to request something specific.

1/2 pt
    You know the drill--please only claim in full point increments.
      Books, claim as:
    • Simple embroidery (missing hoop and maybe some of the floss, but I think everything else is there)
    • Spool knit jewelry (I don't think anything is missing, and it comes with some extra thread/beads!)
    • Create anything with clay OR Incredible Clay book (Fimo book is very thin and comes with whoever claims a clay book first) Claim both for 1 pt.
    • Origami hardcover (comes with a pack of origami paper)
    • Taming the candy monster (from a used book store, would be really awesome for someone with a picky eater)
    • Bead book (just comes with the book)
    • Baby knits booklet (six patterns for matching hat/sock combos)
    • Magical cross stitch (like new, has bajillions of fantasy patterns)

• Picture frames: set of 4 for 1/2 point
    • Sewn curlers (from here). They don't have buttons, so you have to safety pin them closed.

• Block-out-the-light darkness thingy (you know, for wearing while you're trying to sleep when it's bright out). Knit from Lion Brand Thick N' Quick. It blocks out light ridiculously well.

Glassware!
    Nearly all of these have been used, but they've also been thoroughly cleaned. Please claim with names/sizes listed on the images. If no mL value is given claim as "large" or "small" (if there are different sizes). I tried to include measurements with most things, but if you have size questions, PM me.

Claims are 0.5 pt per "group". The groups are listed below. For example, 3 100mL beakers are 0.5 pt. 2 Florence flasks and 6 test tubes are 1 pt. You don't have to claim these in full point increments if you also claim another 0.5 point item from elsewhere. If you want to work out the point value for a custom group, PM me.

3 beakers (250 mL, 150 mL, 100 mL, 50 mL) - 0.5 pt
    2 beakers (400 mL, 600mL) - 0.5 pt

1 ground glass bottle (small or large, comes with ground glass stopper) - 0.5 pt
    2 Florence flasks of either size - 0.5 pt
    2 volumetric flasks of either size - 0.5 pt

2 liquid or solid sample bottles - 0.5 pt
    2 Erlenmeyer flasks of either size - 0.5 pt

6 test tubes (comes with test tube brush) - 0.5 pt
    6 scintillation vials (glass, comes with lids) - 0.5 pt
    15 sample vials (these are plastic, they come with lids) - 0.5 pt
    2 graduated cylinders of either size (the yellow base on the larger one is removable, but it's unstable without it) - 0.5 pt

Free Stuff!
    Use your judgment. If your actual claim is something tiny, please don't ask for a giant free thing. These are free because they probably won't affect the shipping price too much for your actual item. Don't be mean. Wink
    Click for larger! Claim as: Cat punch, Levenger bookmark, brads, iron-on embroidery transfers, dragon sword letter opener, bergamot essential oil, little green notebook, The Brun cologne, Castin' Craft dyes, Castin' Craft mold release, pirate patch, leaf stamps, star folding paper, foil adhesive pen/paper, blue glowing USB stars (you plug them into a USB port and they glow), crochet today (sept/oct 2009), cross stitch baby booties, quote stack booklets, needle felting tool

[/list]

Claims List and Point Total

Claims made from me
    to UntouchableFace  cotton roving (2)
    to atsuko - box of beading stuff + felting tool (1)
    to SheepBlue - glassware + dragon letter opener (2)

Claims I have made
    EXAMPLE from lapoli fabulous roving (2 pt)

Pending: 0  
    Current:8
    -------------
    TOTAL: 8

Wishlist:
    FIBER, anything mentioned in my profile[/list]
    « Last Edit: April 26, 2010 08:43:17 PM by SciFunk » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Phizzychick
    Paper Crafts, Scrapbooking, and ATCs Moderator
    Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
    « Reply #22 on: April 01, 2010 01:33:20 AM »

Phizzyshop is based in Spain, and is currently CLOSED!

3 Points:

2 Points:

One Love Tiny Art - (2)
    2 points includes both tiny frames with inchie artworks.

1 Point:

Postcards - 3 for 1 point!
    Choose from:
    Elephant (0), Rhino (0), Otter (0), Duck (0), Birthday Bird (1)
    Cat (1), Monkey (1), Sheep (0), Mouse (1), Lizard Wizard (1)

Arty Keyrings - (1) each
    Choose from green, white, blue, yellow & black. Key not included Wink
    (there are some close-ups on my flickr)

Matchbook Trees - (1)
    This is a test one I made to try out the idea. More pictures can be found here: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=327947.0

Hanging Bird Decoration - (1)
    6x8.5cm. Decorated the same on both sides, but there are only the corner details on the front

Two Decorated Hearts - (1)

Memories Tag Art - (1)

Matchbook Notebooks - (1)
    Both sets of 3 matchbooks for 1 point

Claims made from me -
    Phizzychick to sheepBlue - Postcards; elephant, mouse, duck - (1)
    Phizzychick to SarahJ2001 - 2 sets of postcards - (2)
    Phizzychick to calluna: postcards (1)
    Phizzychick to untouchableface - postcards (1) Rhino, Otter and Sheep
    Phizzychick to untouchableface-Art key Rings (1) Blue

Claims I have made -
    atsuko to Phizychick baby bibs (2)
    Calluna to Phizzychick - "Madam, Will You Talk?" recon book (1)

Pending: 2
    Current: 5
    TOTAL: 7
    « Last Edit: April 29, 2010 01:14:15 AM by Phizzychick » THIS ROCKS   Logged

A2K
    Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

arf arf!

View Profile available for personal swaps
    « Reply #23 on: April 01, 2010 01:57:04 AM »

OPEN!

Brief bio:  I am a Michigan (USA) native and can't imagine living anywhere else!  No smoking goes on in my house, but I have my little jack russell, Haily.  I try my best to keep Haily hair off things, but I'm usually a carrier, so if one or two slip through, my apologies!  

A2K's Shop
    A2K!!! - It's official!!!!

CUSTOM ORDERS WELCOME!

Is it almost beach season? (It's strangely warm here in Michigan!) Treat yourself to a new beach bag!  Select from any fabric below (we may have to combine fabrics, but we can feature your favorite) and pm me for your one of a kind beach carry-all, complete with wet bag!  (3)

Custom Fabric Baskets (1) for baskets up to 10X10X10 (2) for baskets larger than 10X10X10

I will craft a fabric basket for you!   Choose a fabric and PM me with your preferred dimensions:

Custom crochet hook or dp needle roll (This one is mine!)  (1 pt)

I have enough fabric to make one more in this print.  I have a great stash though.  Help me bust it and get one of these!

STASH FABRICS - not claimable, but I will make needle roll or bag for you! These are clickable pics!

Netting produce bags 4 bags for 1 point

These did not photograph well!  I'll try again outside when the weather clears. I'll send one large, 1 medium and 2 small for 1 point.  I have other mesh colors:  navy, brown, pink, magenta, yellow, and white.  

Rope coiled doo-dad dish! (1)  

Put your keys, change and cell here when you come home and you'll always know where to find them!

"Cook-Up-Some-Love" potholders (1)

Flawed but cute!  Since I am still learning, these are far from perfect, but they are quilted with insulating batting!  Cook up some love for your special someone on V-day! Claim both for 1 point!

MIX AND MATCH DISHCLOTHES 2 for 1 point
    Afghan stitch  or Crochet cotton clothes, just in time for Mother's Day!

These dishcloths will stand up to heavy cleaning jobs.  Claim as yellow, blue tweed, or multi for afghan stitch. Crochet cotton:  peach, peach and green, green.  

Soap Socks (.5)

Knit from Cascade Quattro (cotton and wool blend), these soap sacks are perfect for that bar of hand made soap.  Another great Mother's Day gift!  (Each is knitted with a different stitch -- I'm practicing from the Stitch a Day calendar!)  Bobble stitch, Crocus stitch, Waterfall stitch, Fan stitch, Mock Cable Rib, and one I can't remember!)

Silly Monkey-face coin purse (1)

Monkey face is made of felt, then stitched to a small cotton canvas change purse.  A vintage toggle button serves as a zipper pull!

Dolphin stained glass suncatcher (1 pt)
    Handmade by a friend.  I have enjoyed this over the years, but SonjaBoo has sent me a replacement.  I hope someone else will get some joy from this lovely gem!

Felted acorn purses (3)

The smaller pouch is claimed -- the larger purse is available and measures around 10 ten inches, top to bottom.  I used 9 inch balloons to shape the purses after knitting and felting.  The caps slide up the purse handles.  Unlined.  

Coiled rope trivet!  (.5 pt)

[/b]

"Fishermen" stationary - 12 cards and envelopes (1)

Handstamped.  Perfect for Father's Day!

Supplies:

Incense and burner from Australia (.5)

I got these from spectrumsparksie in the LV swap and they are great!  I'm just not an incense person!

sent
    received

Claims from me:
    A2K to ptarmic wumpus - produce netting bags, two sets (2)
    A2K to loves2experiment - Custom needle roll - (1)
    A2K to AsphaltQueen - 4 netting produce bags - (1)
    A2K to Untouchableface - Passport wallet - (3)
    A2K to Zelda.Suicide - Wetbags (4)

A2K to ptarmic wumpus - large wetbag (2)[/color]
    Total: 13

Claims made by me:
    pinkanddinky to A2K - pattern, heart frame, teapot stamp (1)
    Untouchableface to A2K - Custom buttons (3)

pseudo_pix to A2K - yarn (4)
    lapoli to A2K -sock yarn (top 3) -  (3)

Total: 11

Started with: 1
    Current:  3
    Pending:
    TOTAL: 3

Please give me feedback on my shop!  If my prices need adjusting, let me know - or make me an offer!
    « Last Edit: April 28, 2010 05:12:57 AM by A2K » THIS ROCKS   Logged

oneredboot
    « Reply #24 on: April 01, 2010 05:31:57 AM »

oneredboots shop
    the psychiatrist is:  IN  [I'M OPEN!!!]

all-organic, pet-free, smoke-free
    located in North Carolina

lace cowl  - 2 points 1 point
    hand knit
    14 high, wool blend
    fabulous drape!

warm hats 2 points 1 point
    hand knit, 100% wool (striped hats may also include mohair and alpaca yarns)
    choose from (top to bottom):  autumn stripes, plum possum

hanger covers - 1/2 point each 3 for 1 point
    these slip right over a hanger
    chose from 100% cotton:  green sky (3 available), blue leaf (1 available), cowgirl pink (2 available)
    OR 100% linen:  purple iris (2 available)
    hanger not included!

doggie belly bands - 1 point for all 3
    for large male dogs
    helps control accidents!  
    these are made from the One Pearl Button tutorial--we chose a female dog, so no need for them!
    materials:  recycled t-shirts and knit fabric, vinyl, and velcro
    adjustable for bellies between 20-28" circumference

soft crocheted bucket - 1/2 point
    made of kitchen string and garden twine
    dimensions:  10"l x 5"w x 3"h

SUPPLIES

o-wool organic wool / cotton 2 points
    4 oz / rose color

patterns - 4 6 for 1 point
    NEW, uncut patterns with all pieces and instructions

New Look 6816 (size 10-22)
    New Look 6806 (size 6-16)
    McCalls 5430 (size 6-12)
    Vogue 2975 (size 6-10)

McCalls 5137 (size 6-12)
    Simplicity 3532 (size 8-16)
    Vogue 8508 (size 8-14)
    Simplicity 3678 (size 8-16)

Simplicity 3538 (size 4-12)
    Simplicity 3530 (size 4-12)
    Simplicity 2995 (size 4-12)

Simplicity 4110 (size 4-12)
    Simplicity 3850 (size 4-12)

Speedball block printing ink - 1/2 point each
    water soluble
    colors:  brown, yellow, black, blue, green, red

claims

claims from my shop:

my claims from other shops:

current: 0
    pending: 0
    total: 0
    « Last Edit: April 22, 2010 05:50:11 AM by oneredboot » THIS ROCKS   Logged
    Lo{ve}
    « Reply #25 on: April 01, 2010 06:38:11 AM »

dear elizabeth

hi! all items, except supplies, are made by me. i live in KY, USA. i have no pets, and do not smoke!  Cheesy ALSO! if you want something but think the pricing is too high just PM me!

OPEN!

please, don't hesitate to ask if you have questions about anything in my shop!

crafted items!:

custom painted clothes (2 points) - please pm for details on what design you would like! examples:

custom bleach stenciled clothes (2 points) - please pm me for details on what design you would like! example:

sleep masks (1 point) reversible sleep masks, 100% cotton with batting in the middle so it keeps all light out!
    - harlequin diamonds on one side, solid green on the other:

- penguins on one side, stripes on the other:

pillows (2 points each) none of the pillows are stuffed in the pictures but will be stuffed when I ship them!
    -mustaches: 16x16 inches. on purple silk like fabric, so so soft!
    teal mustache:

-pacman!: 17x17 inches. felt pacman on a poly-cotton blend black fabric.
    mrs. pacman on left:

on right:

mr. pacman on left:

on right:

wallets! (3 points each)

supplies!:

sock yarn! (1 point for each set. (OR all 3 sets for 2 points) 1 skein will make 1 sock so the pair will make a pair!) the yarn is patons stretch socks, it is 41% cotton, 39% wool, 13% nylon, and 7% elastic! each is 239 yards.
    -pink/gray/white:

-blue/light brown/white:

claims made from me:

claims i have made:
    lapoli to lo{ve} - custom infant hat (3 points)

pending: 0
    current: 0
    TOTAL: 4
    « Last Edit: April 19, 2010 06:41:33 PM by Lo{ve} » THIS ROCKS   Logged
    kitschkween
    « Reply #26 on: April 01, 2010 11:03:31 AM »

Kitschkween's swap shop
    OPEN!
    note: if you can still see the picture, i have it in stock.

1 point items

Fleece hats: choose skulls or owls - 1 pt

Owl needle books: choose yellow or beige - 1 pt

brushed aluminium lotion bottles. never used. the pump tubes were too long, so i had to cut them. - 4 for 1 pt. (4 sets available)

lavender pearl earrings - 1pt.

teal & yellow flower necklace - 1 pt

Lavender and green jade necklace. I think the leaf pendant is jasper. - 1 pt.

.5 pt items

beige & gunmetal flower earrings - .5 pt

computer keys - all for .5 pt

green plastic chain (2mm, 1/4") - .5 pt per 2 ft. I have quite a bit.

plaid ring (pick pink or red) - .5 pt

sushi earrings - .5pt

current:1
    pending:0
    total: 1

bought:

sold:

« Last Edit: April 30, 2010 09:35:29 AM by kitschkween » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Eliea
    Tutorial Contributor

Proverbs 31:13 "She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands."

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
    « Reply #27 on: April 01, 2010 11:36:02 AM »

Hello! I'm a Housewife of 4 years and we have 6, 4 legged, children. They are 1 giant yellow dog, 1 small shepherd mix, 3 crazy cats, and 1 silly ferrets. The ferrets are caged for their own safety. The dog is in the craft room but in a kennel and all craft items are kept in plastic or out of reach. Cat hair is pretty common but I am totally willing to wash/lint roll, and items you claim. We do not smoke.
    (unless I set a small toaster oven fire. It's been known to happen.)
    I live in the Southern part of the USA.

-------------------
    SHOP IS:

-------------------
    3 Point Items:
    None yet.

2 Point Items:

Custom sock monkey, giraffe, or elephant:
    Pick your pair :
    Baby Purple Stripes(1pair), Baby Solid Purple(1 pair), Blue/black stripes(1pair), Black(1pair), Fluffy Sherbert Colors(1pair)
    baby green pink stripes(1pair), Baby Solid Green(1pair), Grey w/pruple/blue/pink stripes(1pair), Fluffy Neopolitan solors(1pair)

Please note the baby socks may not work well for the giraffe. I can try to make a small giraffe with the green colors or purple fluffy socks but not the purples on the top left(they lack the cuff needed for it).
    Then pick your animal:
    monkey: Giraffe: Elephant:
    Or I can do the oldschool red-heel elephant too:

Pick button or embroidered eyes.
    Please note I will be hand sewing these if I do not get my machine fixed. I do nice sturdy hand sewing with matching thread so it will not be noticeable.

PLEASE NOTE: For feather hair accessories you can wear them like these examples to hold hair or just for decoration! I wore my test version all day today even to the store for groceries in the wind and it held just fine:

Feather pointing down, feather pointing up, decoration

Feather Hair barrettes
    These are made on a felt base which is glued to a barrette like these.
    The feathers are dyed and are either Chicken or pheasant. Don't see a color you like? Or perhaps want a specific combination? Pm me I have many to choose from! opening of barrettes are on the left side of the picture.(but you can't see them as they are underneath the feathers.

Claim as (left to right):blueblackwings, Blueblackpirate, fluffywhitegreen

Feathered Bobby Pins
    Made similarly to those above these are mounted on a bobby pin instead of a barrette. They also have pheasant and chicken feathers:
    Both of these also open on the left of the photo. I just made the feathers going opposite of each other this time.

Claim as(left to right): apirateslifeforme, bluegreenswish

1 Point Items:

Single Feather Bobby Pins
    once again chicken or pheasant feathers attached to a bobby pin. I think these are really cute and fun! Oh the two pink ones look the same but actually the feathers face opposite directions. Opening to bobby pins are once again on the left.

Claim as(left to right): fluffygreensinglebo bby,greenparrotbobby,magentachickenbobby,pinkepheasant1, pinkpheasant2,redparrotbobby

Single Feather Hair Barrettes
    once again chicken or pheasant feathers attached to a hair barratte. Some have buttons some do not. I think these are really cute and fun! Oh the two pink ones look the same but actually the feathers face opposite directions. Opening to barrettes are once again on the left.

Claim as(left to right):blueparrotbarrette, greenpiratebarrette, magentachickenbarre tte

1/2 Point Items
    Little Ditty Bag
    Teal claimed by aeronberry!!! I can make one more in this color though if someone wants it! Lavender is available. Bags are between 4-6 inches tall and about that wide around the circular bottom.
    I can make these taller by doubling yarn for 2 points. Don't see a color you like? PM me and I'll see what's in my stash same point value!

Crocheted  Cuff
    Made with acrylic baby fine yarn and crocheted. This has delicate plastic pearl buttons and is really easy to fasten. It's a bit too big for my wrist and my wrist measures 7 inches:

Safety Pin Earrings
    Can be made with any solid or 2 colors. The current pair is green/clear. I can also do up to 2 safety pins per earring.
    They are permanently closed so you do not risk them popping open and spilling beads everywhere.

Pop-tab Earrings
    Made with pop tabs from real soda pop cans. They are extremely lightweight and feel like you aren't wearing anything! Please note that my wire wrapping is much better now than it was then. These are my personal pair and they are about 2 years old. you will receive a brand new pair.

Please note: style of pop tab may vary slightly as they are donated to me and typically brands vary slightly.

-------------------

Starting Points:5
    Current Points: 1
    Pending Points: 0
    Total Points:1
    -------------------

Claims from me:
    Send by April 19th
    Eliea to mlsocci74- crochet baby hat (1 pt)

Send by April 25
    Eliea to DizzerSpinninround- Box of supplies on reserve(1 pt)

Claims I've made:
    Send by May 5th:
    crumpet to Eliea: Terra's Ferret Hammock! (2 pts)

Previous Rounds
    Send by February 9th:
    Phizzychick to Eliea- Grasshopper - (1 pt) (resending)
    « Last Edit: April 28, 2010 08:51:49 AM by Eliea » THIS ROCKS   Logged
    AsphaltQueen
    « Reply #28 on: April 02, 2010 04:24:52 PM »

CLOSED FOR BUSINESS!!!

Claims from me:

Claims by me:
    ptarmic wumpus - sweater monkey - (2)
    A2K - netting produce bags - (1)

Starting Points - 6

Current Points - 3
    Pending Points - 0
    Total Points - 3
    « Last Edit: April 07, 2010 05:50:33 AM by AsphaltQueen » THIS ROCKS   Logged

crumpet79

Never quite sure what I'm going to make next...

View Profile WWW
    « Reply #29 on: April 02, 2010 05:04:08 PM »

NATALIE'S SHOP IS **CLOSED**

I'll be back next round to spend down!

All items will be making their way to you from Southern California!  I do have a kitty but he's not allowed in my craft room.
    Please make your claims as full points.  All small thumbnails should be clickable links.
    Thanks for checking out my shop!

Please feel free to submit a request for a custom order and I'll see what I can do!

2 Point Items

Custom order for Eliea - Terra's Ferret Hammock! (2)
    Hoping Terra enjoys snuggling in her new hammock.    Grin

1 Point Items

5x7 Matted photo prints (1)
    These are a selection of my prints that I have already mounted.  The prints are 5x7 and with the mat should fit into an 8x10 frame.  Please claim by the number noted next to each.  
    1. Bridges 2. Sunset Silhouette 3. Trees
    4. Coast 5. Mountains 6. Lighthouse

Baby Blanket w/ Crochet Edging (1)
    A teal fleece baby blanket that I added a scalloped crochet edging to in cream acrylic yarn.  It measures 30"x30".

Blue Collar (1)
    Super soft acrylic yarn was used to make this collar, with a pretty button for fastening.  This was done in tunisian crochet with a soft ruffle.

Blue Swirl Beanie (1)
    A super cute beanie crochet in a variegated acrylic yarn using cluster stitch.  The yarn created the cute swirly pattern.  Can be machine washed and dried.

Cloche in brown and white (1)
    This hat was crocheted in brown and white acrylic yarn using cluster stitch.  Same as the beanie above but more in a cloche style.

Cotton Facial Set (1)
    This includes one washcloth and three facial scrubbies.  They're crocheted from cotton and will only get softer with use!  

Cotton Kitchen Set (1)
    This includes one dishcloth and two tawashi scrubbies, all crocheted with cotton yarn.

"Foggy Morning" Dyed Recycled Yarn (1)
    Recycled yarn, respun to gather the separated plies then dyed with Kool Aid.  Fibers: 42% Wool / 30% Acrylic / 28% Alpaca.  This is about 96 yards.

Green and Cream Collar (1)
    A sweet collar with ruffles crocheted with green ruffles on a cream scallop pattern.  Square button closure can be fastened into the scallop design if you need to make it more snug around your neck.

Memory Wire Bracelet (1)
    I got this bracelet in another swap but it's a little too snug on my wrist and so I haven't been wearing it.  I'd rather it go to a good home where it can be worn more often!

Photo Notecards (1)
    These are photo notecards that I bought as a big lot at a garage sale.  I can't quite date them, but they're all hand-mounted and the photos are by a local (Los Angeles) photographer.  Not all of the cards are pictured here, this is just an assortment.  Each claim is for a random assortment of 8 complimentary cards with matching envelopes.  Please specify if you'd prefer a theme to the selection - i.e. landscapes, animals, etc.  

Scented Eye Pillows (1)
    Inside of each pillow is rice, lightly scented with essential oils.  These can also be used either hot or cold.  For heat therapy, pop the pillow in the microwave for 20-30 seconds.  For cold therapy, place the pillow in a sealed bag and leave in the fridge or freezer until chilled.  Please specify green or yellow in your claim.  Blue has been claimed!!

0.5 Point Items
    Please redeem in full points.  Thanks!

ATCs (Artist Trading Cards) (0.5/each)
    These are ATCs that I created by digitally modifying my photographs and then mounting them onto playing cards.  ATCs are 2.5"x3.5" and make perfect little pieces of artwork!  Each comes in a protective sleeve and is signed by me.  Please specify which you would like in your claim.  From left to right - Simplicity, Exploration, Tranquility, Serenity.

iPod armband (0.5)
    This was made for me as part of my Magic Yarn Ball Round 5 swap by Eye On Sparrow.  Unfortunately I don't have an iPod and would rather it go to somebody that does!  It's crocheted with velcro closure.

Rustled Up Socks Knitting Pattern (0.5)
    I designed this sock pattern in the fall, but the lacy leaf design would be a great spring/summer sock too!  This is for a pdf copy of the pattern that would be sent to you via e-mail.

0.25 Point Items
    Please redeem in full points.  Thanks!

Fuzzy Scarf (0.25)
    Knit up with fun fur with large needles to give a nice soft and fuzzy scarf.  The scarves were designed to be shorter but with a lot of stretch due to the open stitch.  Please specify lavender or grey stripes in your claim

Supplies
    Points noted next to items.  Please redeem in full points.  Thanks!

Thank You Notecards (0.5 pts each)
    I have 2 sets of Thank You cards (each set has 8 or more I believe, forgot to count!)  They could be used as is or used as a base to embellish.  They have matching envelopes.  Please specify plain or floral in your claim

Free with purchase
    Pick one!

Fuzzy Pouch
    This fuzzy pouch was knit using a white acrylic yarn and some self-striping fun fur.  It's lined and has a button closure.  My husband's baby sister uses the one I made her for the tooth fairy!   Cheesy

Mystery Yarn
    I'm not sure where I got this or what exactly the type of yarn is.  Would probably work best for home decor type items.

Claims made from me: sent/received
    crumpet to Eliea: Terra's Ferret Hammock! (2 pts)

Claims I have made: received

Pending: 2
    Current: 8

TOTAL: 6
    « Last Edit: April 28, 2010 12:59:40 PM by crumpet79 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
    Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All Jump to page:
      Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
    include swap threads
    advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
    How to Paint with Acrylic Paint: Perspective
    How to Paint a Mottled Background with Acrylic Paint
    Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh Talk Art and Basketball At Art Basel
    How to Paint a Sky With Acrylic
    How to Paint Waves, Rocks, and Surf with Acrylic
    Latest Blog Articles
    Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
    Sock It To Me!
    Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
    Become a
    Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
    Buy Craft Supplies
    Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
    Moderators

Follow Craftster...