A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 302,589
Currently Running With Scissors:
713 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap 37 **Shops Only!!**  (Read 13206 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

loudxmouse
Tutorial Contributor

five-star astro navigatrix

In a sweater poorly knit and an unsuspecting smile

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2010 05:09:31 PM »

open!

ABOUT ME:
I am a 23 year-old knitting fiend, who is the proud owner of her own cafe! I live in a non-smoking home with my grandmother, who taught me to knit when I was 9. I have no animals, but everything I own is covered in bits of wool from various spinning/knitting projects.

CUSTOM WORK:
I can do custom knitting upon request, as well as custom spinning and ceramic mugs.
here are some examples of things I can make and have made in the past.

feel free to check out my ravelry for more examples
crabs: 2pt
donuts: 1pt
bats: 1pt
mugs: 1pt
acorns: 1pt

FINISHED custom items live here:

[/center]

KNITTING and FIBER-RELATED ITEMS:

bulky triangle scarf:2pt NEW!!

bulky, wool-blend, triangle shaped scarf! yay!

knit matryoshka:2ptNEW!!

a lovely, squishy, child-safe set of faceless nesting dolls ready for your embroidered or felted faces.

wooly slumber sack:1ptNEW!!

a wool and acrylic blend baby-cocoon, sans buttons. This was a test knit, and i never found buttons in my stash that looked nice on it. comes with yarn to sew on buttons of your choice.

topsy-turvey elephant/mouse toy:3pt

measures about 7" high, completely childproof (even moreso than the original pattern), sewn features with all little bits like arms and legs anchored to one another. yarns are a blend of acrylic, wool, and bamboo.

egg into bluebird convertible toy: 2pt

soft blue, and white wool-blend yarns in a fun, convertible toy. suitable for infants as all the sewn on parts are sewn together firmly. accents in wool, silk and bamboo.

haut collar:2pt

handspun wool/mohair yarn with pearl buttons.

tiny team zissou hat:1pt

chidren's sized (or for those of you with small heads), acrylic yarn, hand-embroidered detail.

knit bangles:1pt

The colors pictured are a mixture of silk, wool, bamboo and baby alpaca. Vegan options, different colors and sizes available for custom work. PM me
donut!1pt

knit in acrylic yarn with embroider floss sprinkles and safety eyes

yellow, stripey fingerless mitts1pt

knit in yellow, striping sock yarn. The fingers are quite small. If you want exact measurements let me know.

peacocky wool ~25yds:.5pt

warm, brown wool plied with thin, peacock feathers. They are spun in tightly, so they won't fall out, and don't stick out too much to give it that "novelty yarn" feel. really subtle opalescence peeks out from a rich brown wool.

tequila sunset:.5

super-slub, unbleached cotton plied with bright red wool.

knitting needles: .5 each

vintage boye circs: size 9/29"
non-vintage boye DPNS: size 2

ADORNMENTS:

NEW!!unlock the past pendant:1pt

long, gold colored chain with gold key charm, vintage faux pearl and resin clock charm

NEW!!sailor-girl necklace:1pt

hand colored shrink plastic charms suspended between silver-colored chain.

NEW!!cookie break pendant:1pt

long, gold colored chain with a gold cookie/cracker charm and a hand colored nutella charm. SWEET!

NEW!!swoop necklace:1pt

antiqued gold charm on a gold chain paired with a duo of vintage, faux pearls.

measuring tape pin:.5pt

made with thin measuring tape and a vintage, metal button.

OOAK polyclay buttons:.5pt each or 6 for 1pt

1:military button with copper finish
2/2a: green with knit pattern
3: ornate copper scrollwork
4/4a:blue with purple floral pattern
5: brown acorn cap
6: blue and copper watch works
7/7a: yellow and black beehives
8: black with pink, opalescent wings
9/9a: floral and stars
10: gold and pink daisies
11:cream and teal floral pattern
12: coiled chain
13/13a: strawberries!
14:black with pink, opalescent wings
15: vintage button impression
16: vintage button impression
17: purple, sparkly chain
18:coiled chain
19: lightly colored floral impression

CUSTOM 1" badges! 6 for 1ptsale for round 35

give me a theme and I can use epehmera from mags and such to make them or send me images to print. I have a TON of fashion mags, craft mags, etc. If you give me a color or feeling or something even I can make a nice little matching set. let me know if you need a bigger amount and we can work it out!

CLOTHING:
teeshirts hand-silkscreened by me and heatset.
PM for more info on sizing, etc

HOUSEWARES and OTHER:

'Eat Me' 'Drink Me' Demitasse and saucer:1pt

an espresso demitasse and saucer with the quotes "eat me" and "drink me" from Alice In Wonderland drawn on them in dishwasher resistant glaze.
BLANK DEMITASSE AVAILABLE FOR CUSTOM PIECE, pm for details

Obsession cup:1pt

says "all i need is yarn and tea" in dishwasher resistant glaze.

claims from me:
loudxmouse to ZS: baby spats (1)
loudxmouse to  sarahj2001: croc mitts (1pt)

claims i have made:
zelda.suicide to loudxmouse orange and teal cuff(1)
untouchableface to loudxmouse - Leftovers (3)
sheepblue to loudxmouse Bird on Branch Art Hoop -1 pt
pinkanddinky to loudxmouse-Misc. findings (1)

Current: 4
Pending: 0
TOTAL: 4
« Last Edit: April 20, 2010 09:50:13 PM by loudxmouse » THIS ROCKS   Logged

blog | sts spring Marketpinterest
Caught hexi-puff fever? PM to personal swap for sock weight yarn.
Would love to personal swap for MYB or spinning stuff too!
sheepBlue
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Crafting to keep insanity at bay.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2010 05:31:42 PM »

sheepBlue's Shoppe of Delight

All products come from a home with no animals and a smoke-free environment.

Shop is Open  Smiley

Flower Puff - 2 pts

Mixed media altered Teapot Book - mounted on chipboard and decorated with a wide variety of papers, stamps, ephemera, paint, etc! 10 fully decorated pages connected with a metal ring - Makes a very fun table book - 3 pts SALE 2 pts!
Each page shown in thumbnail.

Chunky Houses - made from mixed media elements - Great for your chunk neighborhood or just as stand-alone decoration! 2 for 1 pt
Claim as 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 Remaining 3 for 1 pt

Stenciled screaming girl shirt - Old Navy brand shirt size L - 1 pt
I would have put it as 2 pts but it is a thrifted shirt that has a slight bit of wear. Lovely shirt overall! I made it for myself but have since found out that I don't pull off stripes very well  Roll Eyes

Earrings! All made with silver-plated jewelry findings - 0.5 pt each
Claim as: Aqua/red teapot, wood/blue teapot

~~~~~~FREEBIES!!! ~~~~~~
Pick one item per claim  Wink

Pog Pendant - Mixed media pendant mounted on a pog - Lightweight and fun!

sent :: received

Rd 37

Claims made from me:

4/11: to sarahj2001 - Blue Tree Triptych (2 pts)
4/13: to PtarmicWumpus - Birds in the Reeds (3 pts)
4/21: to Loudxmouse - Bird on Branch hoop art (1 pt)
4/28: to RubyTuesday - Azure Triptych + freebie (3 pts)

Claims made by me:

4/9: from UntouchableFace - Spring Green and Grape Ape handspun (3 pts)
4/9: from UntouchableFace - bag o' buttons (1 pt)

4/9: from rangerbeth - square fabric bucket (1 pt)
4/11: from Zelda.Suicide - Fruit Tea Towel and purple/blue cuff (2 pts)
4/13: from sarahj2001 - purple Bella Mittens (3 pts)
4/17: from Phizzychick - Postcards - elephant, mouse, duck (1 pt)
4/20: from gala_apples - star leather cuff (1 pt)
4/21: from Scifunk - glassware + freebie (2 pts)
4/22: from sarahj2001 - Sanibel Bag (3 pts)
5/4: from pinkanddinky - mini dogs and b/w gnome photo set (1 pt)

Starting Points: 12
Available Points: 3
Pending Points: 0
Total Points: 3

Wish List: anything awesome, wall art, funky jewelry, a black vest, umm.....
« Last Edit: April 30, 2010 08:25:20 AM by sheepBlue » THIS ROCKS   Logged

underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

This Shall Be For Music

« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2010 05:45:54 PM »

closed!

DO COME IN AND SHOP TODAY!!  
Items are crafted in a non-smoking, bird-friendly home.
Want some custom jewelry?  PM me!!

New items:

Baby bibs - 2 for 1 point. 100% cotton front with fleece backing. Designed to keep the wetness off your baby's skin. Zelda.suicide gets first dibs on these bibs.  Hey that rhymes!  Smiley   I will happily do more if any of you want some. I can take pics of the fabrics available.

Pick 2 headbands - 1 point.  Fits most kids heads.  Custom sizing/colors available upon request.  
choose from:
-apples/pears with white interior
-hearts with red interior
-cherries with red interior
-sushi with white interior
-blue/white with coordinating fabric interior
-mola with larger mola coordinating fabric interior

Custom stamped goodies!
pennies - 2 for 1 point.  Just tell me what word/name you'd like and whether or not you want a hole at the top.  Smiley
1 inch copper blanks - 1 point.  Choose from round or square.  Just tell me what word/name/phrase you'd like and whether or not you want a hole at the top.  Smiley  

2 Lucky pennies - 1 point (reserved for SheepBlue)

Tree of Life Pendants- 1 point each.

Bertobucci custom keyrings - 1 point.  Made with high quality wood charms from Italy.  Please claim by number.

lego soap - 10 for 1 point.  Choose your color: pink, orange, blue, green.  Pikake/jasmine fragrance available.

puzzle soap - 3 for 1 point  Choose your color: pink, orange, blue, green.  Pikake/jasmine fragrance available.

custom origami glass pendants - 2-for-1 point. Some examples of what I can do.

Felted acorn pendants - 1 point.  Top one gone!

Millefiore bracelets - 2 points.  Set of 3.  Your choice of colors and custom fit. Wear them together or treat your friends to a nice, fun gift. Choose the beads (top to bottom: green, light green, red, or pink) and the spacers (top to bottom: ball, hex, rod).  Pink millefiore beads not shown.  Please discuss colors/length before claiming to make sure that I can accommodate your needs.  Smiley

Russian cuties endless possibilities!

Random mix of 25 dolls alone - 1 point (make your own cards, add to altered art, etc.)
Choose any 10 to be mounted on 4.5"x5" cards w/o envelopes - 1 point
Choose any 15 to be mounted on small handmade notecards w/o envelopes - 1 point

Map envelopes/cards - 1 point.  Each set contains 12 cards and envelopes. Measures 3" x 4".  

Zippo lighter - 2 points.  Brand new Zippo lighter covered with pink Swarovski crystals.  This is sure to dazzle.

Stitch markers set of 5.  Available on either lever back earrings or hooks.  Please note preference in your claim or they will be sent as pictured.  Smiley

Green glass with Swarovski  Stitch markers - 1 point

Pink crackle glass with Cech glass accent Stitch markers - 1 point

Blue green flower pressed glass with Cech glass accent Stitch markers - 1 point
Blue green bead with Cech glass accent Stitch markers - 1 point

Cherry earrings -OR- cherry necklace - 1 pt each. Made with glass and silver findings.  Chain is 18", but can be custom fit for you.  Pic borrowed from Funthreads! Smiley

Bird cards (set of 8 your choice, 4 different designs) - 1 point approx. 3.5" x 5" stamped in black ink.  Can also do a set of 20 for 2 points.

Custom notepads/notebooks-points based on size/weight.  You send me the images either electronically or by mail and I'll do the rest.  Smiley

SUPPLIES:

50 Go Card postcards - 1 point -or- 200 Go Card postcards - 2 points.  USA only.  Sorry. Promotional cards that I collected years ago.  No doubles.  I will try to accomodate requests for Pokemon (one is a puzzle), LOTR, etc.  Smiley

Charms 3 for 1 point.  Please claim by letter.
Soapstone charms a, b, c
bone d
various e-k

Lemony Snicket misFortune telling cards - 1 point. Comes in velvet pouch.

large printable address labels with room for your return address - 1.  These will be laser printed.  http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c29/atsuko2005/DSC04873.jpg

Custom items that I can make for you:  Please PM inquiring before claiming.  Thanks!  Smiley

Steampunk rings custom orders please - 2 points.  See examples of ring bases available.  All watch movements contain visible rubies.

Custom Fun felt foods - 3 points click the link of the basket of felt foods in my profile to see more than this example here

address labels - 1 point for 3 laser printed sheets (90 labels).  You provide your image and address and I'll do the rest.  Smiley  Don't have an image?  No worries.  PM me and we can work something out.  Smiley

Claims from me:
atsuko to Phizychick baby bibs (2)
atsuko to Zelda baby bibs (2)

Claims I made:
scifunk to atsuko - box of beads/felting tool - 1

Current: 7
TOTAL: 7

my wishlist
-embroidered tees for Lana
-dresses for Lana
-sewn messenger bag
-cotton zippered pouches
-fun colored vintage buttons
-vintage plastic flowers
-Diamond glaze
« Last Edit: April 15, 2010 08:13:34 AM by atsuko » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hi! I'm looking for a spinner to transform my awesome fiber into yarn for me....have some fantastic jewelry and commercially purchased fiber for trade. my etsy
Live aloha
ptarmic wumpus

You are in room 2

« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2010 06:02:29 PM »

OPEN
Saturday Shipping Only!
Welcome to my ridiculously oversized shop. Smiley
Firstly, it should be known that my household is non-smoking, but I do have two furry cats. Please pm me if you need more detailed info about any of the items.

CUSTOM corral:

C1. Custom grey jacket for pinkanddinky (3)

C2. custom black ruffle vest for pinkanddinky (3)

VARIABLE/NEGOTIABLE Pointage:

V1. Batik clothing! See the gallery here:
http://decapod.home.silentsong.net/bgal.html
for photos and points.

HALF POINT (pick any two, also combine with half-point supplies):

H1. Baby hat soft cotton knit, grey with tiny doggies. One size fits most. (1/2)

H3.mini heart scarf very small (24" long) silk charmeuse scarf with shibori resist hearts

mini shibori scarf very small (24x6") silk charmeuse scarf in shades of turquoise with a few rust smudges (1/2)

H4. handwoven bag small bag handwoven on cardboard, approx 8x11", acrylic blend yarns. (1)

H5. silk handkerchiefs itajime shibori with acid dye. Approx 10" square. Choose purple rings, black and red squares, hearts, or stars. (1/2 pt ea)

ONE POINT:

1A. felted sugar skulls styrofoam core, wool outer, wet and needle felted. Can add decorative hanging cord if desired. Choose: top, bottom, left, right (1 ea)

1B Acid dyed silk scarves Choose: (1 each)
purple crackle, ~8x50" (1)

brown and green chiffon silk chiffon, approx 12x60". Two minor flaws - slightly speckling of red throughout (barely noticeable), also one patch (in photo) that discharged a bit more. (1)

black/red velvet rayon/silk velvet shibori scarf, dyed and discharged

1C. book purses from readers digest hardbacks. These two have snap closures which are a bit dicey, not sure how long they will hold up without ungluing the lining from the cover. Your choice left or right (1 ea)

1D. Felted star bowl little felted wool bowls. Bowl is about 2.5" across. Can be flipped inside out to reverse color scheme. (1) each or all three for (2) - choose purple/turquoise, light blue/jade, or red/lime.

1E. Sweater soaker example of custom soaker for mimiw. Can make more in your choice of color and size. (1)

1F. Discharged tees thrift store tees,discharged and overdyed. (1 ea) Choice of:
 three dots brand tee, black in forest green. 30" chest, 26" waist (size "M"). (1)

size XL 40" chest black and green tee, very small flaw in back neckband which I can stabilize but not completely remove (1)

pink and black tee, 40" chest (1)

1G. gyotaku totes cotton totes, approx 12x14", low immersion dyed with trout gyotaku on one side, flounder on the other. Choice of black ink (two totes), or lumiere (purple trout, red flounder). Select top left, top right, or bottom (1 each)

1H. Hanging towels choose: red/sushi or yellow/mexican. Velcro closure, cotton. (1 ea)

1I. Devore mobius scarf very nice silk/rayon devor fabric, mobius type scarf, scarf circumference 36". (1)

1J. felted rocks choose blue, brown sparkle, or burgundy. Each rock has small felted loop to attach to...something. (1)

1K. Felt samples smallish color blending felt samples, roughly 10" square. Wool, some silk. Choose, turquoise or orange-blue. (1 ea)

1L. Child jellyfish shirt Hanes size 'S' child cotton tee, snow dyed with procion, painted with lumiere and glow in the dark paint. (black side shows really dim pic of glow) (1)

TWO POINTS:

2A. Denim doggie jacket from Simplicity 4000, metallic denim with knit cuffs, front zip, studs and chain, fully lined. Sized to fit 7 to 11 lb dogs with chest measurement 15-18" and length 8-10" from collar to base of tail. I'll send you extra studs in case you need to shorten the chain. (2)
Kahlua, who weighs 11 lb, deigned to model this for about 10 seconds, with the front unzipped.
http://decapod.home.silentsong.net/sswap168.jpg

2B. star mat nuno felted mat - exact size coming later (2)

2C. Vibrant felted bag merino wool claimed last round, wet felted bag 8x10" with felted handle, no lining. (2)

2D. Purple flame beret mill end wool (not merino) wet felted beret in orange and purple. This one is poofier and bigger than the pale lavendar one below. Currently snug fit for a 21/22" head, but I can wet and shape it for a larger size, within limits. (2)

2E Lavendar beret medium wool (not merino) claimed ages ago in this swap, with yarn swirls, wet felted beret. Currently snug fit for a 21/22" head, but can be shaped for a somewhat larger size. (2)

2F. Rousseau-esque felted mat nuno felted mat with jungly scene. (2)

2G. Pond felt wet felted wool, largish (about 24 inches wide). (2)

2H. pink felted hat wet felted hat in shades of pink/purple. Fits approx. 22.5" head. (2)

2I. Floral floppy hat cotton floppy hat, inside ribbon sweatband, sized for a 22" head. (2)

2J. Sherbet felted hat wet felted wool hat in intense turquoise/magenta combination (colors don't photograph well). Fits 22-22.5" head size. Brim can be folded up or down. (2)

2K. Yangtze felt approx 14x16", wet felted wool, Yangtze river gorges (2)

2M. Shapes felt approx 13x16", wet felted wool. (2)

2N.  Map tote large library tote, map tapestry fabric with pleather trim. Lined with interior pocket. (2)

THREE POINTS

3A. Spikey bag felted bag with spikes and felted handle. Unlined, approx. 12" diameter. (3)

3B. Tiger Too second (and final) sweater tiger. Wool sweaters, stuffed with wool. (3)

SUPPLIES

S1. Half point mix n match. Everything is 1/2 pt, except the tracing paper which is claimed. Choose: plastic easter eggs, aida bookmark for cross-stitch, plastic dominoes, Rub n Buff gold, veggie fabric trim, two silk ornament blanks (rust or bronze) for decorating, wooden box bottom lined with brown velveteen (for shrine?).

also
wood box wooden box with latch and shallow compartments inside. outside dimensions 4.25x6x1.25" (1/2)

beaded snowflake kit makes one 4" ornament, contains foam ball, hanging loop, clear beads, sequins, snowflake sequins, corsage pins, and instructions. Choose blue (one or two of the blue snowflake sequins have a bit of the color rubbing off, but I think you can hide that on the inside) or gold (1/2 ea).

S2. batik panel choose from three designs:
butterfly hill 18x28" (left); butterfly branch 18x28" (center); birds  18x20" (right). (1 pt each)

S3. Finger gloves package of latex finger gloves, contains 6 large and 6 medium sized fingertip gloves. Unopened! Use for painting, hot glue work, soap and candle making. If you can't tell, the gloves each cover one fingertip about down to the middle knuckle. (1)

S4.  Books:
Easy Guide to Sewing Skirts by Marci Tilton (1)

Encyclopedia of Embroidery Techniques (1) or Sumi-e the art of Japanese brush painting (1)

S5. Matryoshka dolls set of three, largest ~3.5" tall. (1)

S7. blue and white fabric I think this is a pure cotton, there is about 3 yds. Prefer it to go as one piece, 2 pt for the whole yardage. (2)

S8. USGS topographic maps circa 1950s.  Individual photos available upon request. 3/1pt or make a deal.
state of mississippi, 1:100000, 1956 edition
afognak, alaska,  1:250000
silver king canyon quadrangle, 7.5 min (texas)
christmas point quadrangle, 7.5 min (texas)
feely quadrangle, 15 min (texas)
glenwood quadrangle, 15 min (arkansas)
fort cobb quadrangle, 15 min, (oklahoma)
avant sw quadrangle, 7.5 min (oklahoma)
butler quardrangle, 15 min (oklahoma)
waterford city, 1:250000 (north dakota)
dubois, 1:250000 (idaho/montana)
chaleston, 1:250000 (WV/ohio)

Items I have claimed:
rangerbeth to ptarmic wumpus - water bottle tote (1)
lapoli to ptarmic wumpus - gardeners hand salve (1)
sheepBlue to ptarmic wumpus - birds in the reeds (3)
A2K to ptarmic wumpus - produce netting bags, eight (2)
lapoli to ptarmic wumpus -Universal Yarns "Tides (2)
lapoli to ptarmic wumpus - rowan four ply, three skeins (3)
A2K to ptarmic wumpus - large wetbag with drawstring (2)

Items claimed from me:
Send by April 13
ptarmic wumpus to wwrich Acid dyed silk scarf - milky way (1)
ptarmic wumpus to wwrich  Acid dyed silk scarf - star veil (1)
ptarmic wumpus to AsphaltQueen - sweater monkey - (2)
Ptarmic Wumpus to Pinkanddinky: custom gray jacket-2
ptarmic wumpus to lapoli - 2L. Smoky mountain felt wet felted wool, large flat felt. (2)
ptarmic wumpus to pinkanddinky: custom pink jacket (1)

Starting Points: 1 available; 8 pending
Available Points:  4
Pending Points :   0
Total Points:        4
« Last Edit: April 25, 2010 10:09:27 PM by ptarmic wumpus » THIS ROCKS   Logged

LeapFeetFirst

« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2010 06:47:00 PM »

Untouchable Face's Shop

Closed!!

All of my items are crafted in a cat friendly, smoke free home.
If you need more information about any of my items, please let me know!
I can wind any of my yarns into a center-pull ball before sending.

3 Point Items

2 Point Items
LimeAid-Handspun yarn from roving I dyed with acid dyes. Superwash merino. Singles. 158 yards. It's hard to tell in the photo, but this yarn is neon green. Perfect for a bold project Grin

1 Point Items
Polymer Clay EmbellishmentsPerfect for scrapbooking or mixed media art pieces. 1/4 inch thick or smaller. You get everything for 1 point!

Zebra Tin-Standard Altoid tin covered in polymer clay and sealed for protection.

Polymer Clay Magnets You get all eight magnets for one point!!

Polymer Clay Buttons. machine washable! Circle buttons are a little bigger than a US quarter.
1 point for each set. Claim as:

Square Swirl ( these buttons are 1.5 inches long and 3/4 inch tall)

Ribbons

Hearts

Copper

Custom Polymer Clay Buttons 1 point for four buttons. Just let me know what colors and styles you would like and I will whip some up for you!

0.5 Point Items

Blue Waves Ornament- 2 inches square.

Polymer Clay Magnets- Part 3- 3/4 of an inch diameter. You get all 3 for 0.5 point

Recycled Cotton Yarn Hand dyed. 196 yards. Recycled from a sweater. There are some tiny spots that didn't get dyed completely. The yarn is more purple colored in reality.

Supplies

1 Point Items

Vintage Notions- a gallon sized ziplock bag full of vintage trims, hem facing, and ribbons.

Polymer Clay Push Molds Like new push molds, only used once.

Ginko Stamp large stamp, only used a few times

Fairy Stamp large stamp, Brand new- never used!

4X6 Picture Frame Brand new picture frame.

0.5 Point Items
Fabric 1- 1/2 yard of cotton fabric.

Fabric 2- 1 yard of Home Decor Fabric

Craft Button Set This set includes chipboard buttons, wood thread and thimble buttons, and plastic sunflower and ladybug buttons.

Chipboard Book 5 pages. Perfect for scrapbooking and altered arts!

Checkbook Cover Brand New!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Claims made from me -  
to sheepBlue-Grape Ape (1)
to sheepBlue- Spring Green (2)
to sheepBlue- Bag O' Buttons (1)

to loudxmouse- Leftovers (3)
to A2K- Custom Buttons (3)
to gala_apples- Faux Ceramic Pendants (1)
to lapoli- Jade (3)

Claims I have made -  
from SciFunk- Cotton Fiber (2)
from calluna- Flat Rate envelope of papery goodness (1) and 60's swinger book (free)
from A2K- custom passport wallet (3)

from Phizzychick  - postcards (1) Rhino, Otter and Sheep
from Phizzychick -Art key Rings (1) Blue

Pending:0
Current:7

TOTAL:7
« Last Edit: April 28, 2010 11:15:00 AM by UntouchableFace » THIS ROCKS   Logged

rangerbeth
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2010 07:34:36 PM »

Rangerbeth's junk sale
Open
All items are either handmade by me in a cozy home with 3 furry kitties, or are in good-excellent vintage condition. I'm located in the sticks of Western Michigan.

Handmade
3 pt items Sale! Now 2pts.

Go green bag.
Made of some old cargo pants, some fabric I claimed, and a tie.

Tree hugger bag.
One of my "craft everything on the top 100 list from 2009" things.
Measures about 13" at bottom and 9" tall from middle. Has flat pocket on lining. Snap closure.

2 pt items
Mr. Summertime Fox
Stuffie, approximately 18" tall.

1 pt items
Scrap banner
9 triangles each measuring about 7.5x9". The binding extends 22" on either side so it can be tied.

Peggy the penguin #2

Stenciled Tee #1
"Classically trained" on men's size L gray t-shirt
A few minor smudges

Stenciled Tee #2
"E.O. Wilson is my homeboy" on men's size L gray t-shirt
If you're a science nerd you know this dude.

Recycled Chicago T-shirt
Size says medium, and I assume this is women's because it fits small.

Reconstructed pink blazer.
Measurements (taken flat):
Waist- 17"
Length- 21"
Sleeves- 25"

Recycled cowgirl yoke shirt (light blue)
Its about 20" across the chest and 25.5" from top to bottom.

.5pt items
Bird Necklace
Free hand embroidered bib style necklace

.25pt items
Carl the plush hug
Red fleece heart with huggy arms and a mustache. Back has a pocket for... you know... whatever...

Love chicken nugget
One of my "craft everything on the top 100 list from 2009" things.
She is a wee chicken and with a tiny pocket for a heart and/or love note.

Mr. Jitters the frazzled coffee mug plushie
He stands approximately 4" tall.

Supplies

1 pt items

.25 pt items
Camping themed scrapbooking stickers

Vintage craft supplies
Claim as Belt buckle kit, Indian summer foil leaf, or belt buckle

Pink power Ranger pattern
Uncut, even contains iron on pattern for Power Rangers Logo

Vintage Sewing Books
These have some neat info and are bound in various 70's fabrics. US ONLY PLEASE! These are expensive to ship and I learned this the hard way
"The personal touch"

"The custom look"

Claims made from me -  
Send by 4/9
from rangerbeth to sheepBlue: square fabric bucket (1 pt)

send by april 12
rangerbeth to ptarmic wumpus - water bottle tote (1)

Claims I have made -
Send by April 9th
Zelda.Suicide to Rangerbeth- Naugahyde Scraps (1 pt)

Send by April 27th
lapoli to rangerbeth- Herbal Gardener's Hand Salve. 1 point

Pending:0
Current:3

TOTAL:  3
« Last Edit: April 20, 2010 06:41:09 AM by rangerbeth » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mlsocci74
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2010 08:50:17 PM »

OPEN FOR BUSINESS

Melissa's Marvelous Goods

1/2 point crafted items - claim in whole points:

Notepad - Car Search Game pad  - 25 sheets (4 available)

Notepad - Dots Game pad - 25 sheets (4 available)

Notepad - Battleship Game pad - 25 sheets (4 available)

Notepad - License Plate Game pad - 25 sheets (4 available)

Notepad - Travel Scavenger Hunt game pad - 25 sheets (4 available)

Notepad - hangman game pad - 25 sheets (4 available)

Notepad - Tic Tac Toe game pad - 25 sheets (4 available)

Notepad with100% of the Recommended Daily Allowance of B#$ch - 25 sheets (3 available)

Notepad with Amazingly enough, I don't give a $hit - 25 sheets (3 available)

Notepad with Swallow - 25 Sheets (1 available)

Notepad with tree - 25 Sheets (2 available)

Dates to remember calendar - 4.25 x 5.5"- 1/2 POINT

Mini Calendar Set - 5.5 x 4.25" Each page is a different "jewel tone"- 1/2 POINT

Recipe Card Set of 12 - Coffee Theme - 1/2 point

Recipe Card Set of 12 - Day of the dead theme - 1/2 point

Recipe card Set of 12 - Baking theme - 1/2 point

1 point crafted items:

Personalized (with initial) Glass Pendant and Ball chain necklace - 1 point

Daily Planner - 1 page has 3 days and next page has 4 days.  the back of each is blank for extra notes/grocery list etc.

Swap Journal (can be different design, just let me know what you are looking for) 1 point

All notecard sets are 1 point per set with envelopes or 2 sets without envelopes for 1 point.

Set of 10 notecards with envelopes 4.27" x 5.5 - 5 of each design shown (blank inside) - Stars

[colorred]Set of 10 notecards with envelopes 4.27" x 5.5 (blank inside)[/color] - Dressform

[colorred]Set of 10 notecards with envelopes 4.27" x 5.5 (blank inside)[/color] - heart  

[colorred]Set of 10 notecards with envelopes 4.27" x 5.5 - 2 of each design shown (blank inside)[/color] - peace, love, twilight  

[colorred]Set of 10 notecards with envelopes 4.27" x 5.5 (blank inside)[/color] =- Dandelion pair  

Set of 10 notecards with envelopes 4.25" x 5.5 (blank inside) - Dandelion Wish

Set of 10 notecards with envelopes 4.25" x 5.5" (blank inside) - Fortune Cookie

Set of 10 notecards with envelopes 4.25" x 5.5" (blank inside) - sushi

Set of 10 notecards with envelopes 4.25" x 5.5" (blank inside) - damask/chandelier

Set of 12 notecards with envelopes 4.25" x 5.5 (blank inside) - Pin Up Girls (2 of each shown)

Set of 10 notecards with envelopes 4.25" x 5.5" (blank inside) - camera 1

Set of 10 notecards with envelopes 4.25" x 5.5" (blank inside) - camera 2

2010 Damask Design Calendar 9 each page is 8.5x11" - 1 POINT

2 Point items:

simple coin pearl necklace with gunmetal findings

Blue swarovski crystal heart necklace with gunmetal findings

a multi color flower necklace with gunmetal findings

red and blue flower necklace with gunmetal findings

Blue crystal pendant with gunmetal findings (2 points)

Red porcelain star necklace with gunmetal findings (2 points)

Black Acrylic Heart Necklace with gunmetal findings (2 points) [color]

Butterfly Pink mirror acrylic necklace with gunmetal findings (2 points)

Clear acrylic swallow necklace with gunmetal findings (2 points)

Set of 15 1 inch pin back buttons featuring the cast of the TV show The Office - 1 Point

SUPPLIES:

1 Point items:

Scrapbook Card Making Kit - Baby Theme - makes 4 cards- 1 pt.

Set of 10 flower shaped Lip balm "pots"

Set of 10 butterfly shaped lip balm pots

Set of 15 hot pink frosted shopper bags.  They measure 8" x 10" x 4.5".

set of 3 books - aromatherapy, reflexology and massage and facials

2 Point items:

___________________ ___________________ ___________________ ______________

Claims made from me:

Claims I have made:
Send by April 19th - Eleia to mlsocci74 crochet baby hat - 1 pt.
Send by may 2 -Sansa to Mlsocci74 - Cabled bag (3 pts)

Current: 3
Total: 3
« Last Edit: April 30, 2010 09:14:54 PM by Mlsocci74 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

calluna
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2010 09:37:56 PM »

!callunas Shop of mainly books!
--open--
I have a dog, and I'm fairly fuzzy myself, so pardon stray hairs.

For 1 point:

Custom explosion box album - from this tute - It looks like a box and it sits like a box til you take the lid off, and then BOOM--out flops these album pages in 4 directions. Largest pages are approximately 4x4". Basic structure without decoration shown here:

The base will be paperboard or heavy cardstock, decorated with the colors/designs of your choosing in paper, paint, fabric, or whatever best suits your vision. I can also add little mini journals in between the pages, and/or pages that flop out in other directions.

Custom mini explosion-album - from this tute, with color scheme, pattern, etc of your choosing. Several 4x4" pages, all folding up into a nice little square (instead of a box, like the album above) and kept shut with a ribbon. 2 for 1 point. Sample of the mini-album fully open/unfolded:
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_19Apr10_101_7837.JPG

Custom foldy mini-album or journal - from this tute, it all folds and closes up neatly but inside the pages are different sizes and go in different directions. Either take the chocolate-mint one shown in the pictures, or choose your own color scheme, patterns etc.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/thumbs/75773_19Apr10_101_7842.JPG

Wedding flutter-album - blank scrapbook recon'd from a hardback novel called "To the Wedding". Cardstock pages with vellum dividers and black/gold/copper gingko leaf design accent paper (which sin esperanza sent me from NZ!) 2 envelopes built in made with textured black cardstock. Ribbon embellishment between pages and at the bottom edge. Another ribbon ties the book closed. Included with this book will be more of the metallic gingko leaf paper and textured black cardstock.
[url=http://www.craftster.org/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=292874]

green/rust recon blank book - sewn binding with ribbons at spine, hard cover taken from old Readers Digest Condensed Books. Mixed paper inside.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_17Jan10_101_7359.JPG

pink/rust recon blank book - sewn binding, hardcover. Book block is attached only to back cover, with spine and front cover mainly just decorative. Mixed paper inside. Made with almost entirely reclaimed materials.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_17Jan10_101_7372.JPGhttp://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_17Jan10_101_7371.JPG

"Songs of the Doomed" recon book - a Hunter S. Thompson/gonzo journalism book originally, now a blank mini binder full of mixed blank paper and images.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_17Jan10_101_7368.JPG

recond vintage childrens textbook to CD holder - can hold 28 CDs and several liner note booklets. Bright colors, retro childrens theme, has a notepad inside and free space for adding personal embellishments. Manu Chao not included.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/100_10731.JPG

Inchie storage book - various mellow colors and a smattering of decoration that shouldn't take away from the inchies themselves. This is a palm-leaf style binding of 34 separate matboard panels, threaded together with waxed cord that's knotted so you open it up one "page" at a time. At least 300 inchies will fit (just affix them to the pages), with room to write artist info if you choose. Lots of extra cord is left on the ends, so you can either cut it off or move the knots down further toward the ends so the book will open to more than one page at a time. loop over the top allows it to be hung from something, too.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_03Mar10_101_7799.JPGhttp://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_03Mar10_101_7798.JPG

Not-books  Smiley :
Nintendo Duck Hunt cross-stitch - x-stitch with crayon-tinted sky. image is approximately 9x7". only 1 point because there are a couple chocolate stains on the fabric outside the margins of the picture (see upper left corner; they wouldn't show if you framed it).
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_05Mar10_duckhunt.jpg

"T-kettle" mini altered canvas set - 4 little bitty canvases; 2 have a purple-green sheen (interference paint) which doesn't show up in the photos.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_31Oct09_teakettle.jpg

custom dainty cross-stitch of your favorite 4-letter word, with an authentic art nouveau or art deco border and font.  I can also do monograms, phrases, and other custom things, but contact me before claiming to make sure your idea is something I can get finished within a week.

Supplies

1 point

Small alphabet stamps - plus numbers and symbols

take one of these FREEEEE with any claim!

- all these international Olympics-themed postage stamps:

- 6 molded multi-color crayons from scrap-crayons - each one a different color scheme, same shapes as these

- 2 unmounted rubber stamps- claim as: opera, pen, hat bird, augustin, P.O., australia, wine, milling, apples, prettymiss

thank you for shopping!

Items claimed from me:
Send by April 13 - calluna to UntouchableFace: Flat-rate envelope + swingers book (1)
Send by April 22 - calluna to Phizzychick: "Madam, Will You Talk?" recon book (1)

Items claimed by me:
Phizzychick to calluna: postcards (1)
RubyTuesday to calluna: 2 wooden buttons (1)

Stuff I Want atm: variety of yarn scraps (any kinds and any colors, at least 1 yd or meter); snazzy fiber for handspinning, any felt-able gray or black fiber or yarn

Starting Points - 2
Current Points - 2
Pending Points - 0
Total Points - 2
« Last Edit: July 30, 2011 10:57:42 PM by calluna » THIS ROCKS   Logged

100 swaps completed! Thank you, Craftster family!
sarahj2001
Knitting Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2010 10:01:34 PM »

OPEN

Sarah's Super Shop

I live in Aurora, Ohio (USA) and have a chocolate lab and a cat.  I try to keep them away from my crafts but you never know when a hair will sneak in (...lots of hair will sneak in the Hairy Spoon rests hehe).  No smoking in my house so nothing will smell bad from smoke!

Please claim in full point increments.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Custom Orders:
- Stenciled shirts (Adult Sizes - 2 points, Kid Sizes - 1 point)
     I love doing multi-colored ones.  Here are some examples:
   http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=317435.msg3656175#msg3656175
     I can make my own stencil or use one...here's a great website for ideas:
   http://www.kittybuttons.com/stencils/categories/index.html
- Anything knit or crochet - PM me for more details
- Resin Anything I have a mold for - spoon rests, jewerly, paperweight, light switch/plug covers
   I can put whatever you want into resin - a photo, bugs, plants, really just about anything...  
             PM me with your idea and I'll let you know the details

Home Grown Flea Market Fancy Sanibel Bag (3 points) - inspired by this post - Choose from Brown with Flowers, Blue/White, Red Flowers or Brown Owls

Sandy (3 points) - Made with a pattern by mama24boyz.  She is about 27 inches tall.

Tinkerbell (2 points) - about 18 inches tall.  Made with a pattern by mama24boyz

Slippers (2 points) - These are a size 8/9 according to the pattern (I wear a size 8 and they are a bit too small for me).  They are 9 inches long.  I can make these for you in whatever color or size you want. Smiley

Bella Mittens - (3 points) - I can make these in whatever color you want...I have a grey pair started that I could quickly finish for you...PM me for details Smiley

The Famous Hairy Spoon Rest - haha um...it's my dog's hair sealed in resin.  If you would like your own dog's hair in a spoon rest (or something else), I can do that too! (3 points)

Bees or Red Sparkles (3 points 2 Point)

Ticket Bowls - Red with Green Stripe, Colorful Stripes, Yellow, Pink - (3 points), Smaller Green (3 points 2 Point)

Record Purse Large - (3 points)

Small - (2 points)

Monster Purse (2 points)

Car Craft Caddy (2 points)

Granny Square Mitts (2 points) - I can make these in whatever colors you want!  

Bottom one available

Thread Catcher Bags (2 points) 1 plaid, 1 large dots and 2 grapefruit

Dandelion Puff Paperweight - the dandelion puff is not whole...it's mostly just the seeds from the puff, not in the nice puff circle, the bottom has grass (2 points)

Wallets (1 point each) - they have 3 slots for cards and then a bigger pocket for coins (or more cards or cash Smiley)

Scoodie - a hood and a scarf in one! (1 point)

Peek-a-Boo Bag (1 point)

Dog Food Purse (2 points 1 Point)

Hello Kitty Tapester and Scissor Holder - comes with red scissors instead of those pink ones (2 points 1 Point)

Homemade Chocolate Soap (1 point each)

Cupcake Bath Bomb (1 point each) - I have dark pink  and orange "icing" - they are scented strawberry mellon. (I currently have: 9 orange)

Handmade Beer Soap - made with Heineken beer - (1/2 point)

Crayon Soap - 5 different color crayons that will write on the side of the tub and then wash away (1 points 1/2 Point)

Resin Sprinkles/Sparkles Light Switch or Plug Cover (1 points 1/2 Point) - red ones not available anymore

Ice Cream Cone Scarf - I got this in a swap (made by FadingHippie) and never wear it...I figured it should go to someone who will use it - (1/2 point)

Triangle Bag - I got this in a swap (made by ellenmarie) and think it's really cool but I just havn't used this...maybe someelse can (1/2 point)

PICK 4 FOR 1 POINT!!!

All Redish Orange Soap Crayons (1/2 points 1/4 Point)- I couldn't get the orange the color I wanted so I had some reject redish/orange soap crayons.  The orange was just too dark and almost red but they still work just fine.  I have 3 bags of the crayon shaped ones and 1 bag of the halloween shapes (they are still made like the crayon ones so they will write too).

Gnome Stuffies (1/2 points 1/4 Point each) - Pick Yellow or Green

Resin Pendants - tell me the number when you claim (1/2 points 1/4 Point)
Sheet 1

Sheet 2

Frames/Mirror - (1/2 points 1/4 Point each)

Cross Stitch Magazine - (1/2 points 1/4 Point)

Cross Stitch Kits - (1/2 points 1/4 Point each)

Crafty Books - (1/4 Point each)

Misc Craft Supplies (1/4 point each) bra cups, white ornaments (I have 2 bags), shoulder pads, round containers for beads, white wooden basket, balls, foam letter stamps (I think they are stamps...), purple-ish shirt (XL), pincushion (I got this in a swap (made by ellenmarie) and never use it Sad), wool sweaters (I was going to use for felting but never got around to it...), tag tracers, paper art project, orange pillow

Fabrics (1/4 point each) - if interested, ask me how big and I'll measure for you Smiley
Silky Green (looks like it was a prom dress), bunny fabric, blue with white flowers, small flowers on white, brown fabric sample and stickers, red with stripes, grapes, cherry, plaid

WIP (1/4 point each)  
squares - was going to be a quilt...

Bags- not very well sewn..maybe someone can use the fabric

-------------------------------------------------------------------
STS 36
Mlsocci74 to SarahJ2001 - Set of 10 flower shaped Lip balm "pots" (1)

sent
received
Items claimed from me:
sarahj2001 to sheepBlue: purple Bella Mittens (3)
sarahj2001 to alteredmommy- Fancy sanibel Bag (3)
sarahj2001 to sheepBlue: blue/white sanibal bag (3 pts)

Items claimed by me:
sheepBlue to SarahJ2001 - Blue Tree Triptych - 2 pts
Phizzychick to SarahJ2001 - 2 sets of postcards (2 pts)
Zelda.Suicide to  sarahj2001 - Stamped Swap "Notecards"  (30 for 1 pt)
loudxmouse to  sarahj2001 - croc mitts (1pt)
kayrun to  sarahj2001 - Tupperware container (1pt)

Pending points: 0
Total points:  4
« Last Edit: April 30, 2010 09:26:28 AM by sarahj2001 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sansa

Please reinstall universe and reboot

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2010 10:57:19 PM »

Sansa's Swap Shop

Items come to you from a small farming community near the Great Barrier Reef.

Smoke and Pet Free Home

Three Point Items

Cabled bag (3)
Lined with zip pocket. Closes with hidden magnetic snap.

One point Items

Small beaded purse (1)

Book to sew (1). Christmas themed.

Mermaid Thread catcher (1) Nine inches high. For postage purposes, I will send it without sand or rice in the weight. You will have to add you own and slip stitch the opening shut. Bag is nine inches high.

Half Point Or Less Items (0.5 pt)

Supplies

One Point Items

Kawaii fabric(1)

Beading magazine (1) Contains Lady Delight Knitting Pattern.

Small beaded purse pattern (1)

Wish List.

Lots of yellow (30) and a few (5) purple 100% cotton charm squares 3 inches.

Cable needle necklace

Shawl Pin for laceweight shawl

Flower coloured 100% wool for felting. Approx 18 metres of each colour.

POINT TRACKING

Initial points 0

Claims made from me 0
« Last Edit: April 05, 2010 05:52:52 PM by Sansa » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Vegetarian Soup
Tuna Tartare with Avocado and Fried Wontons
How to Make Tofu with Pork
Thai Beef Salad
Teriyaki Chicken
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...