A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 297,454
Currently Running With Scissors:
619 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5 [All]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap 37 **Shops Only!!**  (Read 13765 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

alteredmommy
Swap Moderator
More Art, Less Craft Moderator

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I'm an altered girl, in an altered world....

Colour outside the lines!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« on: March 31, 2010 04:12:48 PM »

Swap name: Shop the Swap Round 37  
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: alteredmommy
Craftster members who are the backup organizers for this swap: lapoli, loves2experiment
Sign-up date range: 30/03/10  to 23/04/10
Date to send item by: Once someone claims from you, you have ONE WEEK to mail the item. The swap runs through to the end of April
Limited to a certain number of people? 50
Non-U.S. participants allowed? Yes! Be aware that by signing up for this swap you are agreeing to ship items internationally if they are claimed by someone outside of your country

Additional Age requirement? YES **This swap is open to crafters who are 18+**

Discussion Thread!
Gallery!

Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Has completed 2 swaps with positive feedback YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 18 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES

All swappers MUST be pre-approved for this swap!

GENERAL
The Shop the Swap (or STS) is a different kind of swap in that we start with finished items.  We use a point system in which you price items in points that you receive when you sell your shop item to another swapper.  Once you have sent your claim out , you can use those points to buy any available item from any open shop in the swap.   Like the real world, you cant spend points that you dont have (no overdraft here) and you cant hoard your points under your mattress (you must close and go shopping when you have +7 points).  

SHOPS
- Post a shop in this thread with at least 5 finished, handcrafted items for the other swappers to choose from.  You can also post a small amount of craft supply items at the bottom of your shop.  **Custom items can be offered, but must be finished and sent in a timely manner, so keep this in mind and only offer custom items that you can finish quickly.  Please let us know if you will be sending late.
-Handcrafted items from other people may be offered in your shop, BUT  be aware of the potential of hurt feelings when selling items made for you in other swaps.  This is a high profile swap that many people see.  Crafted items from others must be credited with the name of the creator or you will be requested to remove that item.
-Each item should have a SHORT identifiable title, description and picture.  Each item should be priced between 1 and 3 points.  Groups of items can be priced at a choice of 2 for 1 (or 3 for 1 etc).  Charge what you think is fair for your crafted item, considering time/supply cost/popularity.
-Check peoples wishlists and use the discussion thread for brainstorming any new items to offer in your shop.

PLEASE SEE THE NEXT POST FOR SHOP FORMATS

-all persons new to the swap receive 3 points to spend.  This is a STS loan and you must leave with 3 points (in effect pay the loan back) for positive feedback.  
-Your shop must be open before you can spend your points in other shops.
-Remember there are no guarantees that claims will be made from your shop.  To make a sale you may need to adjust your prices or offer new crafted items/supplies.
-Everytime someone claims from you, you will get whatever point price you have listed for it.  List the claim at the bottom of your shop and add the points into pending and to your points total.  You cannot spend pending points.
-Once you have sent the claim, move the points into current.  All current points are spendable so go shopping!
-When you have +7 points (a TOTAL of current and pending) you must close your shop temporarily.  Edit your shop post to put CLOSED at the top in big bold letters that people will see.
-Once you go shopping (with your current points, you may have to ship first)and spend your points down to 5 or less, you can re-open your shop.
-Each round  claims to and from you should be listed with your point tally at the bottom of your shop.  See the next post for the proper shop format.
-Points will be carried over to the next round.  You need to send a sign-up for each new round of the STS, which will occupy a separate swap slot in your profile.

PLEASE SEE THE NEXT POST FOR CLAIM/SEND/RECEIVE PM FORMATS

FEEDBACK
Ongoing
-Positive feedback for the previous round will be given once you have signed up/opened shop for the next round AND the new round is open in your profile. If any prior claims go missing you may be required to remake/refund the points/offer something else in your shop if you have no DC# or shipping receipt.  If you have a valid DC# or shipping receipt it is your decision whether you will replace the item or have me arrange an angel
-You are responsible for signing up for the next round by the 15th of the month if you have under 3 points.  If we have not heard from you by then, temporary negative feedback will be given.

Final
-If you wish to leave the swap, please let the organizers know.  Positive feedback will be given if you have 3 points and all your claims have been received.
-Negative feedback will be given for leaving (this includes NOT sending in a signup before the end of the signup period) with less than 3 points and/or not sending claims made to you.  If you wish to leave and need points, have a sale, let people know in the discussion thread, offer some supplies.  
-Spend your points down to 3 if you do not plan on continueing to the next round.  If you leave with more than 3 points, any points above 3 will go into the inflation fund if you have not sent in a sign-up by the 15th of the next round's signup period.  Again, reminder pm's to join will not be sent out.  You can sign up and just go shopping if you do not wish to open a shop, just let us know. These points will not be returned to you should you join the STS in a future round.  So go shopping!

SHIPPING
-Remember that you have ONE WEEK to ship from the day you receive a claim.
- DC# are required on all claims if eligible AS PER CRAFTSTER SWAP RULES; if sending internationally please keep your postal receipt until your item is received.   Thin items can be padded with a plastic grocery bag or something similiar to make them thick enough for a DC#.  If your item has not been received within a reasonable time (3-4 weeks domestic; 4-5 weeks international) an angel can be arranged if you have a DC# or postal receipt.  If not you will be required to remake or offer something else from your shop and resend.
-Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.

COMMUNICATION
-It is your responsibility to keep relevant people informed of your shop and claim status
-all claim/send/receive pms must be sent to all 3 organizers as well as to the person you are claiming from/sending to.  Please check you're outgoing pm's to ensure that everyone has received a copy!!!!!!
-Poor communication will be noted in your feedback.  This includes not informing the organizers/other swappers of claim status via the correct claim format; not posting in the discussion thread; slow signups for the next round when you have less than 3 points.
-Do join in the lively conversation on the discussion thread which can be found here:  http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=343017.new

PLEASE PM THE ORGANIZERS alteredmommy, lapoli,  loves2experiment WITH THE FOLLOWING
INFORMATION IF YOU WISH TO PARTICIPATE

(Make the title of your PM  Shop the Swap 37 SIGNUP)

Name of swap: Shop the Swap Round 37
Craftster username:
I am at least eighteen years old:
I have completed 2 swaps with positive feedback:
Email address:
Real name and mailing address (formatted for mailing):

Do you have at least 5 crafted items to start out with?
Have you read through the first 2 posts of guidelines/rules?
How many points do you think you have?
Birds, bees or butterflies?
French fries or mashed potatoes?

Feel free to ask alteredmommy, loves2experiment, lapoli if you have any questions!!

Shops from previous rounds
Shop the Swap 36      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=339741.0
Shop the Swap 35      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=336228.0
Shop the Swap 34      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=333322.0
Shop the Swap 33      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=329452.0  
Shop the Swap 32      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=326186.0
Shop the Swap 31      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=322903.0
Shop the Swap 30      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=319295.0
Shop the Swap 29      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=315270.0
Shop the Swap 28      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=310981.0
Shop the Swap 27      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=307357.0
Shop the Swap 26      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=303326.0
Shop the Swap 25      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=298767.0
Shop the Swap 24      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=294523.0
Shop the Swap 23      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=289949.0
Shop the Swap 22      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=285775.0
Shop the Swap 21      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=280625.0
Shop the Swap 20      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=276508.0
« Last Edit: April 30, 2010 04:09:34 PM by alteredmommy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Join the Shop the Swap Winter Market Discussion SIGNUPS Sept 26 - Oct 10!!

Have a Swap Problem?  Please open a HELP DESK ticket!!
alteredmommy
Swap Moderator

« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2010 04:13:06 PM »

Shop format

Name of your shop and a brief bio, your location, allergy info..
OPEN or CLOSED  <<remember to change this when you need too!!>>

-List all crafted items you have to offer, either by high point to low point, newest to oldest-however you like to organize your items.
-A good picture of your item makes it much more likely to be claimed
-Make sure every item has a SHORT recognizable title that can be used in claiming (and makes it much easier for cutting and pasting to the claims list)
-Clearly mark the price of the item (1-3 points) in whole numbers only please-while you can list things for .25 or .5, there has to be enough of the items so people can make a whole number claim
-List how many of the items are available
-Once items are claimed, it is your responsibility to remove them from your shop to avoid claim confusion.  Pictures can be transferred to the gallery for each round.
-Include a brief description of the item

-Craft supply items can be listed after crafted items.  Please keep these to a  manageable amount and if you have more than a few use thumbnails for pictures.  If you put the thumbnail links together with no spaces they will show up in a line.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At the end of your shop please put your claims list and point total

Claims made from me -  <<List all claims made to your shop for this round only like this:>>
to alteredmommy  fabulous soap (2 pt)

Claims I have made -  <<List all claims that you make to other people like this>>
from lapoli fabulous roving (2 pt)

Started with: 2   <<This is how many points you start the round with>>
Pending:2           <<This is the point total of claims made to you that HAVE NOT BEEN SENT YET-once you
                               send these points get removed from pending and added to current points
>>
Current:1            <<These are your spendable points from claims that you HAVE SENT-the point value of any
                                claims you make gets deducted from here
>>

TOTAL: 3           <<This is the total of PENDING and CURRENT points.  When the total is +7 you must temporarily
                               close your shop and spend (using current points) down to 5 or less
>>

A wishlist of items you would love to see in peoples shops can be included at the bottom of your shop  

Claim/Send/Receive pm format

All pms must be sent to all 3 organizers alteredmommy, lapoli, loves2experiment AND the person you are claiming/sending/receiving from.  All pms must be sent in the proper format to be valid, the FIRST properly formatted claim for any item wins the claim.  

Here is an example of a claim made on January 1:
To: alteredmommylapoliloves2experimentperson you are claiming from
Subject: STS 29 Claim

Send by January 8
Phizzychick to alteredmommy 5 neato cards (1 pt)
                                        -bunch of doo-dads .5, bird necklace .5 (1 pt)
Cheryl DM
10 moose eating my yard street
My town, AB
Canada,  H0H 0H0

Here is a line by line breakdown:

TO:   <<all 3 organizers must be in this line and the person you are sending to.  We need to see all names in this line for the claim to be valid.  Make sure you use the To: space and NOT the bcc space.  Please check your outgoing message copy to see that the correct people received the pm and resend the message to everyone if anyone gets missed-this is REALLY, REALLY important and we dont mind getting copies as long as we eventually get a correct one!  Hint- write the names with quote marks around each one except the last>>
SUBJECT:  <<STS round #  Claim  OR Send OR Receive Please make sure the subject line is correct as it really helps with filing the hundreds of pms into the proper folder>>

SEND BY  <<7 days from the date that the claim was made, which is the date directly under the claim date on the calendar, include this on ALL claim/send/receive pms>>

claim
person you are claiming from to alteredmommy 5 neato cards (1 pt)
                                                  -  bunch of doo dads .5, bird necklace .5 (1 pt)
<<the person you are claiming from goes first, you go second>>
<<use the brief title of the item on ONE line, please write the claim beside the swapper names (this needs to be cut and pasted to the list)>>
<<claims must be made in whole points, if claiming a number of items listed as fractions of points you need to claim enough to add up to a whole point>>
<<each full point claim should be written on a separate line>>
<<multiple part point claims should be written as 1 claim as above>>
your address, written as it should be for mailing

send
<<you can copy the original claim made to you, make sure you change the SUBJECT line.    Obviously when you send a claim, your name goes first and the person you are sending to goes second.>>

receive
<<again you can copy the original claim, making sure you change the SUBJECT line to receive

Any personal comments or messages (I love this  thankyou etc..) needs to be put at the BOTTOM  of your message so we can see the claim info.

General Info

what about customs and holding claims  <<<<please read!!
Putting items on hold in your shop is up to your own discretion.  Only items that are currently listed in your shop can be put on hold.  Holds should only be accepted when your shop is open, if a shop is closed and you are itching to claim something please pm the shop owner and ask that they let you know when they reopen so you can claim.  Custom items should be posted and reserved on hold for the person you made them for, then they can submit a formal claim.  Please do not ask people via private message to hold items for you until you can submit a proper claim; this is not an acceptable way around the "first properly formatted claim wins the item" rule.  And as always please be reasonable about the time you expect someone to hold an item for you.

What is the Shop the Swap inflation fund?
This is where the extra points go.  The Shop the Swap has its own little economy and the average points per person runs about 3.5- mostly because of many swappers leaving with less/more than 3 points in earlier rounds.  The points need to stay in the swap to keep inflation down, that is why we ask that people spend down to 3 pts when leaving.  The inflation fund may be used to offset people leaving with less than 3 points; refunds for claims that have gone missing etc.

My points/claims don't match what I think they should. Is something wrong?
If it has been awhile since you made the claim or if any of the organizers admit to having been drunk/sick/tired/attending to life in the real world when we last updated the claims or points, go ahead and send us a PM. Otherwise, give us time to get caught up with claims. If your claim is a few days old and not has not shown up on the list, please send us a pm inquiring about it (it may have been missed in the hundreds of pms that we get or not messaged to everyone)

I think I have 7 points but you only show me with 6, am I closed? OR I think I have 6 points but you show me with 7, am I open? OR Why are my points still pending, I sent those items?
In general, if you have recently changed your points, you're probably right and the point total is probably out of date. When in doubt, it's fine to go with what you think your status is. It doesn't hurt to include a little note in any PM's you send letting us know, just in case there is an issue. (For example, "XladyluckX just claimed my peanut butter sculpture, but your list shows my shop as closed. I claimed a couple things recently so I think I should be open and this claim should be ok.") Now, since you are the person who is the most up to date on your own point total, help us out!! Please close your shop when you know you're at 7 points.  Re-open your shop when you know you are at 5 points or less. And, if you've sent us a PM saying you sent items, go ahead and spend the points, even if they still show as pending points on the list.

Why do I have to list my claims in my shop? Aren't you keeping track of my points?
Yes! We are keeping track of your points, and in any disagreement, ours is the list that counts. But to make it easier to resolve any disagreements, we'd like to be able to compare your list of what you think you've claimed/has been claimed from you, and compare it to our list.  I do go through everyones shops on occasion to add up points and make sure were all on the same page.
Also, if you keep a running list of your claims in your shop, it makes it much easier for people to look at your shop and figure out if you are open or closed in case you havent updated recently or when the points list hasn't been updated in the last 5 minutes!

If you have any further questions, please dont hestitate to pm the organizers!!!

« Last Edit: April 30, 2010 04:18:34 PM by alteredmommy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

alteredmommy
Swap Moderator

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2010 04:13:16 PM »

all the shop the swap fantastical shops:

A2K
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=343016.msg3985804#msg3985804
aeronberry
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=343016.msg3990075#msg3990075
alteredmommy
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=343016.msg3985217#msg3985217
AsphaltQueen
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=343016.msg3989446#msg3989446
atsuko
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=343016.msg3985283#msg3985283
calluna
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=343016.msg3985663#msg3985663
crumpet79
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=343016.msg3989497#msg3989497
Eliea
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=343016.msg3986948#msg3986948
freestyle
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=343016.msg3993438#msg3993438
jungrrl

kayrun
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=343016.msg3993306#msg3993306
kitschkween
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=343016.msg3985986#msg3985986
lapoli
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=343016.msg3985230#msg3985230
loudxmouse
Lo{ve}
loves2experiment
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=343016.msg3985225#msg3985225
Mlsocci74
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=343016.msg3985612#msg3985612
oneredboot
penguino

Phizzychick
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=343016.msg3985799#msg3985799
pinkanddinky
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=343016.msg3991737#msg3991737
pseudo_pix

ptarmic wumpus
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=343016.msg3985361#msg3985361
racehorse87

rangerbeth
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=343016.msg3985507#msg3985507
RubyTuesday
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=343016.msg3985776#msg3985776
Sansa
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=343016.msg3985717#msg3985717
sarahj2001
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=343016.msg3985681#msg3985681
SciFunk
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=343016.msg3985795#msg3985795
sheepBlue
sin esperanza

TwiztidBlood

UntouchableFace
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=343016.msg3985422#msg3985422
veludo

wwrich
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=343016.msg3989573#msg3989573
Zelda.Suicide
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=343016.msg3985273#msg3985273
« Last Edit: May 06, 2010 08:21:27 PM by alteredmommy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

loves2experiment
Swap Moderator
Image Reproduction Techniques Moderator

Irreverent. Indomitable. Incorrigible.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2010 04:18:28 PM »

Not yet sent
SENT
RECEIVED
Late, with communication
Missing in action with no communication
Item MIA

Total Stats:
Number of claims made so far this month: 76
Number of points spent so far this month: 129
Number of claims SENT: 73
Number of claims RECEIVED: 56

Send by Apr 8
atsuko to Phizychick - Baby bibs - (2)
Zelda.Suicide to loudxmouse - Teal & orange naugahyde cuff - (1)
atsuko to Zelda.Suicide - Baby bibs - (2)
loves2experiment to Zelda.Suicide - Everything in L2E's shop + Surprise craft supplies - (3)

Send by Apr 9
Zelda.Suicide to rangerbeth - Naugahyde scraps - (1)
UntouchableFace to sheepBlue - Spring green handspun - (2)
UntouchableFace to sheepBlue - Grape ape handspun - (1)

rangerbeth to sheepBlue - Square fabric bucket - (1)
UntouchableFace to sheepBlue - Bag o' buttons - (1)

Send by Apr 11
Zelda.Suicide to sheepBlue - Naugahyde cuff purple and teal - (1)
Zelda.Suicide to sheepBlue - Fruit tea towel - (1)

sheepBlue to sarahj2001 - Blue tree triptych - (2)
lapoli to ptarmic wumpus - Gardeners hand salve - (1)

Send by Apr 12
UntouchableFace to loudxmouse - Leftovers - (3)
SciFunk to UntouchableFace - Cotton fiber - (2)
loudxmouse to Zelda.Suicide - Baby Zelda's baby-spats - (1)
rangerbeth to ptarmic wumpus - Water bottle tote - (1)
lapoli to Zelda.Suicide - Herbal gardener's hand salve - (1)

Send by Apr 13
sarahj2001 to sheepBlue - Purple bella mittens - (3)
sheepBlue to ptarmic wumpus - Birds in the reeds - (3)
sarahj2001 to alteredmommy - Fancy sanibel bag - (3)
calluna to UntouchableFace - Flat rate envelope of papery goodness - (1)
ptarmic wumpus to wwrich - Acid dyed silk scarf, milky way - (1)
ptarmic wumpus to wwrich - Acid dyed silk scarf, star veil - (1)

A2K to ptarmic wumpus - Produce netting bags, two sets - (2)
A2K to loves2experiment - Custom needle roll - (1)
ptarmic wumpus to AsphaltQueen - Sweater monkey - (2)

Send by Apr 14
A2K to AsphaltQueen - 4 netting produce bags - (1)

Send by Apr 17
Phizzychick to sheepBlue - Postcards - elephant, mouse, duck - (1)
Phizzychick to sarahj2001 - 2 sets of postcards - (2)

Send by Apr 18
pinkanddinky to A2K - Heart frame, Teapot stamp + Pajama pattern - (1)
SciFunk to atsuko - Box of beading stuff - (1)
UntouchableFace to A2K - Custom buttons - (3)
ptarmic wumpus to pinkanddinky - Custom gray jacket - (2)

Send by Apr 19
Eliea to Mlsocci74 - Crochet baby hat - (1)

Send by Apr 20
lapoli to ptarmic wumpus - Universal yarns tides - (2)
lapoli to ptarmic wumpus - Rowan four ply, three skeins - (3)

gala_apples to sheepBlue - Star leather cuff - (1)
Phizzychick to calluna - Postcards - (1)

Send by Apr 21
sheepBlue to loudxmouse - Bird on branch art hoop - (1)
A2K to UntouchableFace - Custom passport wallet - (3)
SciFunk to sheepBlue - Small ground glass bottle, green sample bottle, 2 small erlenmeyer flasks, 2 small
florence flasks - (2)

Send by Apr 22
calluna to Phizzychick - "Madam, will you talk?" recon book - (1)
UntouchableFace to gala_apples - Faux ceramic pendants - (1)
sarahj2001 to sheepBlue - Blue/white sanibal bag - (3)
Zelda.Suicide to sarahj2001 - Stamped swap "notecards" - (1)
loudxmouse to sarahj2001 - Croc mitts - (1)
kayrun to sarahj2001 - Tupperware container - (1)

Send by Apr 25
pseudo_pix to A2K - Pile of 5 sock yarn - (3)
pseudo_pix to A2K - Orange/purple sock yarn - (1)
Eliea to DizzerSpinninRound - Box of supplies on reserve - (1)

Send by Apr 26
ptarmic wumpus to lapoli - Smoky mountain felt wet felted wool, large flat felt - (2)
UntouchableFace to lapoli - Jade handpsun yarn - (3)
lapoli to Lo{ve} - Custom infant hat - (3)
pseudo_pix to Lo{ve} - Cable handbag - (3)

Send by Apr 27
lapoli to rangerbeth - Herbal gardener's hand salve - (1)
Phizzychick to UntouchableFace - Postcards - (1)
Phizzychick to UntouchableFace - Art key ring blue - (1)

lapoli to jungrrl - Bottom 3 yarn - (3)
A2K to Zelda.Suicide - Custom wetbags - (4)
RubyTuesday to calluna - 2 handmade wooden buttons - (1)
ptarmic wumpus to pinkanddinky - Pink vest/jacket - (1)

Send by Apr 28
pinkanddinky to loudxmouse - Misc. findings - (1)
sin esperanza to loves2experiment - Pink yarn - (1)
sheepBlue to RubyTuesday - Azure sky tree triptych - (3)

Send by Apr 29
Zelda.Suicide to DizzerSpinninRound - 3 sewing patterns & Jewelry findings - (1)

Send by May 2
Sansa to Mlsocci74 - Cabled bag - (3)

Send by May 3
A2K to ptarmic wumpus - Large wetbag with drawstring - (2)

Send by May 4
pinkanddinky to sheepBlue - Mini dogs & B/W gnome photo set - (1)

Send by May 5
pinkanddinky to lapoli - Birdie hanky - (1)
pinkanddinky to lapoli - Yoga mat bag (leaves) - (1)
pinkanddinky to lapoli - Embroidered bread warmer - (2)
pinkanddinky to lapoli - Key holder - (2)

lapoli to A2K - Purple sock yarn - (3)
lapoli to loves2experiment - Herbal gardener's hand salve - (1)
crumpet to Eliea - Terra's ferret hammock - (2)

« Last Edit: May 06, 2010 09:00:06 AM by loves2experiment » THIS ROCKS   Logged

...loves to experiment...not a monogamous crafter...

STS Spring Market 2014
loves2experiment
Swap Moderator

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2010 04:19:37 PM »

And I've forgotten what we use this space for...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

STS Spring Market 2014
lapoli

Catching the Undead Since 2011!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2010 04:20:31 PM »

Points!

last modified: april 30 2010 @457pm

a2k   3   0   3
aeronberry   3   0   3
alteredmommy   1   0   1
asphaltqueen   3   0   3
atsuko   7   0   7
avesthel   3   0   3
calluna   2   0   2
crumpet79   8   0   8
dizzerspinninround   1   0   1
Eliea   1   0   1
Freestyle   5   0   5
gala_apples   3   0   3
guacamolly   3   0   3
inflation fund   0   0   0
jungrrl   2   0   2
kayrun   3   0   3
kitschkween   1   0   1
lapoli   7   0   7
laughinglark   3   0   3
loudxmouse   4   0   4
lo{ve}   1   0   1
loves2experiment   4   0   4
mlsocci74   3   0   3
oneredboot   0   0   0
penguino   3   0   3
phizzychick   10   0   10
pinkanddinky   8   0   8
pseudo_pix   2   7   9
psyche   3   0   3
ptarmic wumpus   4   0   4
racehorse87   2   0   2
rangerbeth   5   0   5
RubyTuesday   2   0   2
sansa   0   3   3
sarahj2001   4   0   4
scifunk   8   0   8
SewMamaLady   3   0   3
sheepblue   3   0   3
sin esperanza   3   0   3
TwiztidBlood   0   0   0
untouchableface   7   0   7
veludo   2   0   2
wwrich   3   0   3
Zelda.Suicide   1   0   1
« Last Edit: April 30, 2010 01:57:12 PM by lapoli » THIS ROCKS   Logged

alteredmommy
Swap Moderator

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2010 04:27:03 PM »

gone to round 38 http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=346063.msg4028121#msg4028121
« Last Edit: April 30, 2010 04:37:54 PM by alteredmommy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

loves2experiment
Swap Moderator

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2010 04:31:12 PM »

CLOSED!

Shop is closed for renovations and restocking of new goods! Cheesy

L2E's Swap Shoppe

All items (excluding supplies) are handcrafted by me in a non-smoking, pet-free household.  

Item descriptions and/or additional pictures are available for view by clicking on the thumbnails!!

Claims from me:
Send by Apr 8
loves2experiment to Zelda.Suicide - Everything in L2E's shop + Surprise craft supplies - (3)

Claims I've made:
Send by Apr 13

Send by Apr 28
sin eperanza to loves2experiment - Pink yarn - (1)

Send by May 5
lapoli to loves2experiment - Herbal gardener's hand salve - (1)

Current: 4
Pending: 0
Total: 4
« Last Edit: May 04, 2010 08:10:18 PM by loves2experiment » THIS ROCKS   Logged

STS Spring Market 2014
lapoli

Catching the Undead Since 2011!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2010 04:32:12 PM »

Grand Re-Opening!

Lapoli's shop is CLOSED!

Herbal Gardener's Hand Salve. 1 point/each, 1 available.  Made from an infusion of lavender and organic calendula leaves, organic sweet almond oil, organic olive oil, organic shea butter and organic beeswax.

"Purple Rain" domestic wool roving, 2 points. 1 available. Approx. 4oz/each

Cotton Baby Hat. 1 point.

La De Da Batts, 3 points.  1 available.  Combined weight of 2.5oz, blend of wool (domestic, merino), mulberry silk, sparkle, firestar.

3-Point Yarn:

Claim as Top 1, 2, 3 (left to right), Bottom 1, 2, 3 (top to bottom)

-Each of these is an indie-dyed sock yarn.  All fingering weight.  Top 1, Top 2 are from the Unique Sheep's Sock Club for Men, so each skein has enough yardage for a normal-sized male sock.  Each of these skeins retails between $22-30.

2-Point Yarn

Rio de la Plata. Retails $13.50

1-Point Yarn

Rowan Wool 4-Ply.  Light Pink. 3 available. Retails $6-7/each.

1/2 Point Yarn

Claim as Deco Ribbon (left), Moda Dea (right)

Starting Points: 0
Current Points: 2
Pending Points: 0
Total Points: 2

Claims from my shop:

to ptarmic wumpus - gardener's hand salve (1)
to zelda.suicide - gardener's hand salve (1)
to ptarmic wumpus - universal tides (2)
to ptarmic wumpus - 3 skeins rowan 4ply (3)

Claims to other shops:

from ptarmic wumpus - 2L. Smoky mountain felt wet felted wool, large flat felt. (2)
from untouchableface - jade handspun (3)
« Last Edit: April 28, 2010 06:23:11 AM by lapoli » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Zelda.Suicide
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2010 05:02:59 PM »

Amyzing Creations
All items come from a smoke free, 2 cat home in Raleigh, NC (USA).

OPEN!!

Freebies!!  Pick 1 for each purchase of 1 pt.

For close-ups of items - http://s147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Shop%20The%20Swap/Freebies/
preg_replace('/(.{49})/', '$1 ', '_________________________________________________________________')

Tie Onesie (1 pt)
Tie appliqued onesie, brand Circo, size 9-12 months.

Puff Stitch Purse  (2 pts)
Crocheted purse (from vintage pattern), not lined, but the fabric created with the sc stitch and bulky yarn with a slightly smaller hook has made it a very sturdy purse.  Yarn is a silvery gray color and the handle are navy blue.  Approximately 10in tall (without handles, with handles it's almost 20in) and flares from 10in across at the top to 11in across at the bottom.  (Joint STS effort, crocheted by me, handles claimed from lapoli, yarn from AQ and ORB)

(Close up of the puff stitches, love them)

Bird Purse  (3 pts)
I love how this purse turned out.  Fabric is from IKEA, med. weight canvas, lined with white, hot pink fabric around the handles (these plastic handles were also claimed from lapoli).  Approximately 17.5in across, 12in tall (just the actual purse part, from the top of the handles it's 22in tall).  You can fit a TON of stuff in this bag!

Stamped Swap "Notecards"  (30 for 1 pt)  (3 sets available)
Paint sample cards with stamped images, perfect for a short message to include in your swap packages, I use them for my STS & OOWYHS packages with a "Thanks for the Claim".  
Choose from 6 different stamped images (handcarved stamps by l2e & sB), choose 1 or all 6, will be stamped in black ink.

And these are the paint sample cards I have left to give you an idea of color and shape/size, the big/long ones will be cut into strips and each card will be 1 color, the smaller ones will be used as they are with the 2 color block.
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Shop%20The%20Swap/DSC00013.jpg
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Shop%20The%20Swap/DSC00017.jpg

Quilted Changing Pad (1 pt)
Changing pad (20in X 15in), made using 2 different prequilted fabrics.  One side is a cute animal/polkadot print and the other is pink gingham, with pale yellow quilt binding around the edges.  Folds up nicely to approximately 8in x 8in square (only about an inch thick when smushed).

Close up of fabrics - http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/2010%20Blog/DSC09907.jpg
Folded up - http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Shop%20The%20Swap/DSC09911.jpg

Embroidered Hula Girl Tote (2 pts)
Same bags as in the custom section (see that listing for measurements), I used the ones without the gusset for these projects.  Hand embroidered (Hula Girl is a Sublime Stitching pattern, the owl is a vintage one) and has a light interfacing for durability.
Claim as Hula Girl

Close up-
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Shop%20The%20Swap/DSC09759.jpg

Pink Crocheted Scarf (1 pt)
Crocheted scarf, approximately 60in long and 6in wide.

Padded Laptop Sleeve (1 pt)
Laptop sleeve (made for my old laptop, hardly used since that thing was too heavy to really be portable, I washed before taking pics and the flannel pilled in the wash, which is why it's only 1pt instead of 2), padded with several layers of fleece, and closes with velcro.  (The measurements of my old laptop as provided by the Gateway website are= 1.31 to 1.40-inches (H) 14.09-inches (W) 10.39-inches (D)... it fit quite snug into this sleeve)

Zipper Pouches (1 pt each)
Med./Make-up sized zipper pouches w/ a flat bottom.  
Claim as Blue Polkadots, Pink Honeycomb (yellow zipper), Pink Honeycomb (peach zipper), Dragonfly, Elephants

Coin Pouches (0.5 pt each)
Small/Coin sized zipper pouches.
Claim as Red Polkadots, AB MorningGlory, Yellow Polkadots, Elephants, Butterflies, Skulls (lt gray zipper), Skulls (dk gray zipper), Pink/Brown, Bees, Dragonfly

Toddler skirts (1 pt each)  
Choose Black Hawaiian (12 mos) or Butterflies (18mos)

Toddler shorts (1 pt each)  
Choose Red Sports (2T), Camo Hawaiian (3T), Blue/Green Honeycomb (Amy Butler Midwest Modern) (4T)

Quilted Coffee Cozies (.5 pt each)
Claim as Eagles, Duke, Steelers, Camo, or Skulls

----------------------------------------------------
HANDMADE, BUT NOT BY ME

Aprons (1 pt each) (0.5 pt each)
Cute aprons (made by my crafty aunt), I am pretty sure they are made from dishcloths (they are approximately 29 inches from top to bottom).  
Claim as Orange Polkadots or Blue Cars

CUSTOM ITEMS!

SUPPLIES!

Black Pillowcases (1 pt)
2 plain black pillowcases (extra long ones), perfect for stenciling/embroidering!

Naugahyde Scraps (1 pt US, 2 pts elsewhere) (only 1 lmore available)
Small flat rate box full of naugahyde scraps, lots of different colors and sizes.  Great for jewelry making, mixed media projects, etc...

Winnie The Pooh fabric (1 pt)
Almost 2 yds (probably was 2 yds when it was bought, it's been washed) (44in wide) of Winnie the Pooh fabric.

Striped Fabric (1 pt)
Not quite 1.5 yds (60in wide) of silky/satiny feeling fabric, I have no idea what it actually is but it feels quite nice (I don't have the patience to sew with it).  Yellow, aqua, green, brown stripes.

From Knit to Crochet (1 pt)
From Knit to Crochet by The Needlecraft Shop, was a gift, still looks brand new.  Takes knitting stitches/patterns and turns them into crochet look-a-likes.
On amazon- http://www.amazon.com/Knit-Crochet-Look-Feel-Knitting/dp/1573671908/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1266421326&sr=1-1
On ravelry- http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/sources/the-needlecraft-shop-70209-from-knit-to-crochet

Needlepoint Pattern Lot (1 pt)
Includes...
Kid's Number Sampler embroidery pattern.  New, unopened. -http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Shop%20The%20Swap/DSC09730.jpg
"Gone Fishing" X-Stitch kit, opened/no longer in original packaging, but everything is included - http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Shop%20The%20Swap/DSC09731.jpg
Friends Embroidery Sampler. Has been opened but appears to have everything still included -
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Shop%20The%20Swap/DSC08879.jpg
2 Envelopes of candlewicking patterns, 1 opened (but the patterns don't even looked like they were unfolded), the other is still sealed - http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r283/amystagner/Shop%20The%20Swap/DSC08882.jpg

Sewing Patterns (4 patterns for 1 pt) (.25 pt each)
Claim as Simplicity 4758 (Size A, cut) or Simplicity 5961 (One Size, Apron D has been cut out but all pieces are included)

Claim as Simplicity 4116 (Size H5, uncut) or Vogue V8352 (Size AA, uncut)

Sheer Star Fabric (1 pt)
Over 6.5 yds of (58in wide) sheer fabric with cute green and yellow stars on it (has a few stain spots, pictured below... one looks like it might be rust and the other looks like ink but it's right above the selvage).  (pictures- 1. fabric, 2. close up of star, 3. rust-looking stains, 4. ink-looking stain)

Wishlist
- Sewing, Embroidery, Crochet or Knitting supplies
- Crochet or Knitting Books/Magazines/Patterns (as well as sewing patterns)
- Yarn! (I love bulky & cotton yarn and I can always use food colored acrylic yarn)
- Fabric!
- Stuff for my kiddo (4yrs old, boy)
- Art (Crafty related, birds/trees/seasons, videogame/movie related)
- Art/Decor for BabyZ's nursery (pinks & greens w/ brown accents and white furniture... pink elephants and polka dot bedding)
- Really anything (tshirt/tote/fabric/etc) sewing/crafting related (I sew and crochet/knit mostly)
- Also I am a HUGE Legend Of Zelda nerd, so anything LoZ related...
http://swaphappyamy.blogspot.com/2009/11/wishlisting.html

SENT/RECEIVED

Claims from my shop:
to loudxmouse - Teal/Orange Naugahyde Cuff - 1 pt
to Rangerbeth - Naugahyde Scraps - 1 pt
to sheepBlue - Naugahyde Cuffs purple and teal - 1 pt
to sheepBlue - Fruit Tea Towel - 1 pt
to  sarahj2001 - Stamped Swap "Notecards" (1 set/30 cards) - 1 pt
to DizzerSpinninRound - 3 Sewing Patterns & Jewelry Findings - 1 pt

Claims I have made:
from atsuko - Baby Bibs (Dots, Owls, Pink Flower, Apple/Pear) - 2 pts
from loves2experiment - Everything in L2E's shop + surprise craft supplies - 3 pts
from loudxmouse - BABY ZELDA'S baby-spats!!!! - 1 pt
from lapoli - Herbal Gardener's Hand Salve - 1 pt
from A2K - Custom Wetbags/Diaper Pail Liners - 4 pts

Current: 1
TOTAL: 1
« Last Edit: May 02, 2010 05:20:28 AM by Zelda.Suicide » THIS ROCKS   Logged

loudxmouse
Tutorial Contributor

five-star astro navigatrix

In a sweater poorly knit and an unsuspecting smile

« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2010 05:09:31 PM »

open!

ABOUT ME:
I am a 23 year-old knitting fiend, who is the proud owner of her own cafe! I live in a non-smoking home with my grandmother, who taught me to knit when I was 9. I have no animals, but everything I own is covered in bits of wool from various spinning/knitting projects.

CUSTOM WORK:
I can do custom knitting upon request, as well as custom spinning and ceramic mugs.
here are some examples of things I can make and have made in the past.

feel free to check out my ravelry for more examples
crabs: 2pt
donuts: 1pt
bats: 1pt
mugs: 1pt
acorns: 1pt

FINISHED custom items live here:

[/center]

KNITTING and FIBER-RELATED ITEMS:

bulky triangle scarf:2pt NEW!!

bulky, wool-blend, triangle shaped scarf! yay!

knit matryoshka:2ptNEW!!

a lovely, squishy, child-safe set of faceless nesting dolls ready for your embroidered or felted faces.

wooly slumber sack:1ptNEW!!

a wool and acrylic blend baby-cocoon, sans buttons. This was a test knit, and i never found buttons in my stash that looked nice on it. comes with yarn to sew on buttons of your choice.

topsy-turvey elephant/mouse toy:3pt

measures about 7" high, completely childproof (even moreso than the original pattern), sewn features with all little bits like arms and legs anchored to one another. yarns are a blend of acrylic, wool, and bamboo.

egg into bluebird convertible toy: 2pt

soft blue, and white wool-blend yarns in a fun, convertible toy. suitable for infants as all the sewn on parts are sewn together firmly. accents in wool, silk and bamboo.

haut collar:2pt

handspun wool/mohair yarn with pearl buttons.

tiny team zissou hat:1pt

chidren's sized (or for those of you with small heads), acrylic yarn, hand-embroidered detail.

knit bangles:1pt

The colors pictured are a mixture of silk, wool, bamboo and baby alpaca. Vegan options, different colors and sizes available for custom work. PM me
donut!1pt

knit in acrylic yarn with embroider floss sprinkles and safety eyes

yellow, stripey fingerless mitts1pt

knit in yellow, striping sock yarn. The fingers are quite small. If you want exact measurements let me know.

peacocky wool ~25yds:.5pt

warm, brown wool plied with thin, peacock feathers. They are spun in tightly, so they won't fall out, and don't stick out too much to give it that "novelty yarn" feel. really subtle opalescence peeks out from a rich brown wool.

tequila sunset:.5

super-slub, unbleached cotton plied with bright red wool.

knitting needles: .5 each

vintage boye circs: size 9/29"
non-vintage boye DPNS: size 2

ADORNMENTS:

NEW!!unlock the past pendant:1pt

long, gold colored chain with gold key charm, vintage faux pearl and resin clock charm

NEW!!sailor-girl necklace:1pt

hand colored shrink plastic charms suspended between silver-colored chain.

NEW!!cookie break pendant:1pt

long, gold colored chain with a gold cookie/cracker charm and a hand colored nutella charm. SWEET!

NEW!!swoop necklace:1pt

antiqued gold charm on a gold chain paired with a duo of vintage, faux pearls.

measuring tape pin:.5pt

made with thin measuring tape and a vintage, metal button.

OOAK polyclay buttons:.5pt each or 6 for 1pt

1:military button with copper finish
2/2a: green with knit pattern
3: ornate copper scrollwork
4/4a:blue with purple floral pattern
5: brown acorn cap
6: blue and copper watch works
7/7a: yellow and black beehives
8: black with pink, opalescent wings
9/9a: floral and stars
10: gold and pink daisies
11:cream and teal floral pattern
12: coiled chain
13/13a: strawberries!
14:black with pink, opalescent wings
15: vintage button impression
16: vintage button impression
17: purple, sparkly chain
18:coiled chain
19: lightly colored floral impression

CUSTOM 1" badges! 6 for 1ptsale for round 35

give me a theme and I can use epehmera from mags and such to make them or send me images to print. I have a TON of fashion mags, craft mags, etc. If you give me a color or feeling or something even I can make a nice little matching set. let me know if you need a bigger amount and we can work it out!

CLOTHING:
teeshirts hand-silkscreened by me and heatset.
PM for more info on sizing, etc

HOUSEWARES and OTHER:

'Eat Me' 'Drink Me' Demitasse and saucer:1pt

an espresso demitasse and saucer with the quotes "eat me" and "drink me" from Alice In Wonderland drawn on them in dishwasher resistant glaze.
BLANK DEMITASSE AVAILABLE FOR CUSTOM PIECE, pm for details

Obsession cup:1pt

says "all i need is yarn and tea" in dishwasher resistant glaze.

claims from me:
loudxmouse to ZS: baby spats (1)
loudxmouse to  sarahj2001: croc mitts (1pt)

claims i have made:
zelda.suicide to loudxmouse orange and teal cuff(1)
untouchableface to loudxmouse - Leftovers (3)
sheepblue to loudxmouse Bird on Branch Art Hoop -1 pt
pinkanddinky to loudxmouse-Misc. findings (1)

Current: 4
TOTAL: 4
« Last Edit: April 20, 2010 09:50:13 PM by loudxmouse » THIS ROCKS   Logged

blog | sts spring Marketpinterest
Caught hexi-puff fever? PM to personal swap for sock weight yarn.
Would love to personal swap for MYB or spinning stuff too!
sheepBlue

Crafting to keep insanity at bay.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2010 05:31:42 PM »

sheepBlue's Shoppe of Delight

All products come from a home with no animals and a smoke-free environment.

Shop is Open  Smiley

Flower Puff - 2 pts

Mixed media altered Teapot Book - mounted on chipboard and decorated with a wide variety of papers, stamps, ephemera, paint, etc! 10 fully decorated pages connected with a metal ring - Makes a very fun table book - 3 pts SALE 2 pts!
Each page shown in thumbnail.

Chunky Houses - made from mixed media elements - Great for your chunk neighborhood or just as stand-alone decoration! 2 for 1 pt
Claim as 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 Remaining 3 for 1 pt

Stenciled screaming girl shirt - Old Navy brand shirt size L - 1 pt
I would have put it as 2 pts but it is a thrifted shirt that has a slight bit of wear. Lovely shirt overall! I made it for myself but have since found out that I don't pull off stripes very well  Roll Eyes

Earrings! All made with silver-plated jewelry findings - 0.5 pt each
Claim as: Aqua/red teapot, wood/blue teapot

~~~~~~FREEBIES!!! ~~~~~~
Pick one item per claim  Wink

Pog Pendant - Mixed media pendant mounted on a pog - Lightweight and fun!

sent :: received

Rd 37

Claims made from me:

4/11: to sarahj2001 - Blue Tree Triptych (2 pts)
4/13: to PtarmicWumpus - Birds in the Reeds (3 pts)
4/21: to Loudxmouse - Bird on Branch hoop art (1 pt)
4/28: to RubyTuesday - Azure Triptych + freebie (3 pts)

Claims made by me:

4/9: from UntouchableFace - Spring Green and Grape Ape handspun (3 pts)
4/9: from UntouchableFace - bag o' buttons (1 pt)

4/9: from rangerbeth - square fabric bucket (1 pt)
4/11: from Zelda.Suicide - Fruit Tea Towel and purple/blue cuff (2 pts)
4/13: from sarahj2001 - purple Bella Mittens (3 pts)
4/17: from Phizzychick - Postcards - elephant, mouse, duck (1 pt)
4/20: from gala_apples - star leather cuff (1 pt)
4/21: from Scifunk - glassware + freebie (2 pts)
4/22: from sarahj2001 - Sanibel Bag (3 pts)
5/4: from pinkanddinky - mini dogs and b/w gnome photo set (1 pt)

Starting Points: 12
Available Points: 3
Total Points: 3

Wish List: anything awesome, wall art, funky jewelry, a black vest, umm.....
« Last Edit: April 30, 2010 08:25:20 AM by sheepBlue » THIS ROCKS   Logged

underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

my brown eyed girl

« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2010 05:45:54 PM »

closed!

DO COME IN AND SHOP TODAY!!  
Items are crafted in a non-smoking, bird-friendly home.
Want some custom jewelry?  PM me!!

New items:

Baby bibs - 2 for 1 point. 100% cotton front with fleece backing. Designed to keep the wetness off your baby's skin. Zelda.suicide gets first dibs on these bibs.  Hey that rhymes!  Smiley   I will happily do more if any of you want some. I can take pics of the fabrics available.

Pick 2 headbands - 1 point.  Fits most kids heads.  Custom sizing/colors available upon request.  
choose from:
-apples/pears with white interior
-hearts with red interior
-cherries with red interior
-sushi with white interior
-blue/white with coordinating fabric interior
-mola with larger mola coordinating fabric interior

Custom stamped goodies!
pennies - 2 for 1 point.  Just tell me what word/name you'd like and whether or not you want a hole at the top.  Smiley
1 inch copper blanks - 1 point.  Choose from round or square.  Just tell me what word/name/phrase you'd like and whether or not you want a hole at the top.  Smiley  

2 Lucky pennies - 1 point (reserved for SheepBlue)

Tree of Life Pendants- 1 point each.

Bertobucci custom keyrings - 1 point.  Made with high quality wood charms from Italy.  Please claim by number.

lego soap - 10 for 1 point.  Choose your color: pink, orange, blue, green.  Pikake/jasmine fragrance available.

puzzle soap - 3 for 1 point  Choose your color: pink, orange, blue, green.  Pikake/jasmine fragrance available.

custom origami glass pendants - 2-for-1 point. Some examples of what I can do.

Felted acorn pendants - 1 point.  Top one gone!

Millefiore bracelets - 2 points.  Set of 3.  Your choice of colors and custom fit. Wear them together or treat your friends to a nice, fun gift. Choose the beads (top to bottom: green, light green, red, or pink) and the spacers (top to bottom: ball, hex, rod).  Pink millefiore beads not shown.  Please discuss colors/length before claiming to make sure that I can accommodate your needs.  Smiley

Russian cuties endless possibilities!

Random mix of 25 dolls alone - 1 point (make your own cards, add to altered art, etc.)
Choose any 10 to be mounted on 4.5"x5" cards w/o envelopes - 1 point
Choose any 15 to be mounted on small handmade notecards w/o envelopes - 1 point

Map envelopes/cards - 1 point.  Each set contains 12 cards and envelopes. Measures 3" x 4".  

Zippo lighter - 2 points.  Brand new Zippo lighter covered with pink Swarovski crystals.  This is sure to dazzle.

Stitch markers set of 5.  Available on either lever back earrings or hooks.  Please note preference in your claim or they will be sent as pictured.  Smiley

Green glass with Swarovski  Stitch markers - 1 point

Pink crackle glass with Cech glass accent Stitch markers - 1 point

Blue green flower pressed glass with Cech glass accent Stitch markers - 1 point
Blue green bead with Cech glass accent Stitch markers - 1 point

Cherry earrings -OR- cherry necklace - 1 pt each. Made with glass and silver findings.  Chain is 18", but can be custom fit for you.  Pic borrowed from Funthreads! Smiley

Bird cards (set of 8 your choice, 4 different designs) - 1 point approx. 3.5" x 5" stamped in black ink.  Can also do a set of 20 for 2 points.

Custom notepads/notebooks-points based on size/weight.  You send me the images either electronically or by mail and I'll do the rest.  Smiley

SUPPLIES:

50 Go Card postcards - 1 point -or- 200 Go Card postcards - 2 points.  USA only.  Sorry. Promotional cards that I collected years ago.  No doubles.  I will try to accomodate requests for Pokemon (one is a puzzle), LOTR, etc.  Smiley

Charms 3 for 1 point.  Please claim by letter.
Soapstone charms a, b, c
bone d
various e-k

Lemony Snicket misFortune telling cards - 1 point. Comes in velvet pouch.

large printable address labels with room for your return address - 1.  These will be laser printed.  http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c29/atsuko2005/DSC04873.jpg

Custom items that I can make for you:  Please PM inquiring before claiming.  Thanks!  Smiley

Steampunk rings custom orders please - 2 points.  See examples of ring bases available.  All watch movements contain visible rubies.

Custom Fun felt foods - 3 points click the link of the basket of felt foods in my profile to see more than this example here

address labels - 1 point for 3 laser printed sheets (90 labels).  You provide your image and address and I'll do the rest.  Smiley  Don't have an image?  No worries.  PM me and we can work something out.  Smiley

Claims from me:
atsuko to Phizychick baby bibs (2)
atsuko to Zelda baby bibs (2)

Claims I made:
scifunk to atsuko - box of beads/felting tool - 1

Current: 7
TOTAL: 7

my wishlist
-embroidered tees for Lana
-dresses for Lana
-sewn messenger bag
-cotton zippered pouches
-fun colored vintage buttons
-vintage plastic flowers
-Diamond glaze
« Last Edit: April 15, 2010 08:13:34 AM by atsuko » THIS ROCKS   Logged

ptarmic wumpus

You are in room 2

« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2010 06:02:29 PM »

OPEN
Saturday Shipping Only!
Welcome to my ridiculously oversized shop. Smiley
Firstly, it should be known that my household is non-smoking, but I do have two furry cats. Please pm me if you need more detailed info about any of the items.

CUSTOM corral:

C1. Custom grey jacket for pinkanddinky (3)

C2. custom black ruffle vest for pinkanddinky (3)

VARIABLE/NEGOTIABLE Pointage:

V1. Batik clothing! See the gallery here:
http://decapod.home.silentsong.net/bgal.html
for photos and points.

HALF POINT (pick any two, also combine with half-point supplies):

H1. Baby hat soft cotton knit, grey with tiny doggies. One size fits most. (1/2)

H3.mini heart scarf very small (24" long) silk charmeuse scarf with shibori resist hearts

mini shibori scarf very small (24x6") silk charmeuse scarf in shades of turquoise with a few rust smudges (1/2)

H4. handwoven bag small bag handwoven on cardboard, approx 8x11", acrylic blend yarns. (1)

H5. silk handkerchiefs itajime shibori with acid dye. Approx 10" square. Choose purple rings, black and red squares, hearts, or stars. (1/2 pt ea)

ONE POINT:

1A. felted sugar skulls styrofoam core, wool outer, wet and needle felted. Can add decorative hanging cord if desired. Choose: top, bottom, left, right (1 ea)

1B Acid dyed silk scarves Choose: (1 each)
purple crackle, ~8x50" (1)

brown and green chiffon silk chiffon, approx 12x60". Two minor flaws - slightly speckling of red throughout (barely noticeable), also one patch (in photo) that discharged a bit more. (1)

black/red velvet rayon/silk velvet shibori scarf, dyed and discharged

1C. book purses from readers digest hardbacks. These two have snap closures which are a bit dicey, not sure how long they will hold up without ungluing the lining from the cover. Your choice left or right (1 ea)

1D. Felted star bowl little felted wool bowls. Bowl is about 2.5" across. Can be flipped inside out to reverse color scheme. (1) each or all three for (2) - choose purple/turquoise, light blue/jade, or red/lime.

1E. Sweater soaker example of custom soaker for mimiw. Can make more in your choice of color and size. (1)

1F. Discharged tees thrift store tees,discharged and overdyed. (1 ea) Choice of:
 three dots brand tee, black in forest green. 30" chest, 26" waist (size "M"). (1)

size XL 40" chest black and green tee, very small flaw in back neckband which I can stabilize but not completely remove (1)

pink and black tee, 40" chest (1)

1G. gyotaku totes cotton totes, approx 12x14", low immersion dyed with trout gyotaku on one side, flounder on the other. Choice of black ink (two totes), or lumiere (purple trout, red flounder). Select top left, top right, or bottom (1 each)

1H. Hanging towels choose: red/sushi or yellow/mexican. Velcro closure, cotton. (1 ea)

1I. Devore mobius scarf very nice silk/rayon devor fabric, mobius type scarf, scarf circumference 36". (1)

1J. felted rocks choose blue, brown sparkle, or burgundy. Each rock has small felted loop to attach to...something. (1)

1K. Felt samples smallish color blending felt samples, roughly 10" square. Wool, some silk. Choose, turquoise or orange-blue. (1 ea)

1L. Child jellyfish shirt Hanes size 'S' child cotton tee, snow dyed with procion, painted with lumiere and glow in the dark paint. (black side shows really dim pic of glow) (1)

TWO POINTS:

2A. Denim doggie jacket from Simplicity 4000, metallic denim with knit cuffs, front zip, studs and chain, fully lined. Sized to fit 7 to 11 lb dogs with chest measurement 15-18" and length 8-10" from collar to base of tail. I'll send you extra studs in case you need to shorten the chain. (2)
Kahlua, who weighs 11 lb, deigned to model this for about 10 seconds, with the front unzipped.
http://decapod.home.silentsong.net/sswap168.jpg

2B. star mat nuno felted mat - exact size coming later (2)

2C. Vibrant felted bag merino wool claimed last round, wet felted bag 8x10" with felted handle, no lining. (2)

2D. Purple flame beret mill end wool (not merino) wet felted beret in orange and purple. This one is poofier and bigger than the pale lavendar one below. Currently snug fit for a 21/22" head, but I can wet and shape it for a larger size, within limits. (2)

2E Lavendar beret medium wool (not merino) claimed ages ago in this swap, with yarn swirls, wet felted beret. Currently snug fit for a 21/22" head, but can be shaped for a somewhat larger size. (2)

2F. Rousseau-esque felted mat nuno felted mat with jungly scene. (2)

2G. Pond felt wet felted wool, largish (about 24 inches wide). (2)

2H. pink felted hat wet felted hat in shades of pink/purple. Fits approx. 22.5" head. (2)

2I. Floral floppy hat cotton floppy hat, inside ribbon sweatband, sized for a 22" head. (2)

2J. Sherbet felted hat wet felted wool hat in intense turquoise/magenta combination (colors don't photograph well). Fits 22-22.5" head size. Brim can be folded up or down. (2)

2K. Yangtze felt approx 14x16", wet felted wool, Yangtze river gorges (2)

2M. Shapes felt approx 13x16", wet felted wool. (2)

2N.  Map tote large library tote, map tapestry fabric with pleather trim. Lined with interior pocket. (2)

THREE POINTS

3A. Spikey bag felted bag with spikes and felted handle. Unlined, approx. 12" diameter. (3)

3B. Tiger Too second (and final) sweater tiger. Wool sweaters, stuffed with wool. (3)

SUPPLIES

S1. Half point mix n match. Everything is 1/2 pt, except the tracing paper which is claimed. Choose: plastic easter eggs, aida bookmark for cross-stitch, plastic dominoes, Rub n Buff gold, veggie fabric trim, two silk ornament blanks (rust or bronze) for decorating, wooden box bottom lined with brown velveteen (for shrine?).

also
wood box wooden box with latch and shallow compartments inside. outside dimensions 4.25x6x1.25" (1/2)

beaded snowflake kit makes one 4" ornament, contains foam ball, hanging loop, clear beads, sequins, snowflake sequins, corsage pins, and instructions. Choose blue (one or two of the blue snowflake sequins have a bit of the color rubbing off, but I think you can hide that on the inside) or gold (1/2 ea).

S2. batik panel choose from three designs:
butterfly hill 18x28" (left); butterfly branch 18x28" (center); birds  18x20" (right). (1 pt each)

S3. Finger gloves package of latex finger gloves, contains 6 large and 6 medium sized fingertip gloves. Unopened! Use for painting, hot glue work, soap and candle making. If you can't tell, the gloves each cover one fingertip about down to the middle knuckle. (1)

S4.  Books:
Easy Guide to Sewing Skirts by Marci Tilton (1)

Encyclopedia of Embroidery Techniques (1) or Sumi-e the art of Japanese brush painting (1)

S5. Matryoshka dolls set of three, largest ~3.5" tall. (1)

S7. blue and white fabric I think this is a pure cotton, there is about 3 yds. Prefer it to go as one piece, 2 pt for the whole yardage. (2)

S8. USGS topographic maps circa 1950s.  Individual photos available upon request. 3/1pt or make a deal.
state of mississippi, 1:100000, 1956 edition
afognak, alaska,  1:250000
silver king canyon quadrangle, 7.5 min (texas)
christmas point quadrangle, 7.5 min (texas)
feely quadrangle, 15 min (texas)
glenwood quadrangle, 15 min (arkansas)
fort cobb quadrangle, 15 min, (oklahoma)
avant sw quadrangle, 7.5 min (oklahoma)
butler quardrangle, 15 min (oklahoma)
waterford city, 1:250000 (north dakota)
dubois, 1:250000 (idaho/montana)
chaleston, 1:250000 (WV/ohio)

Items I have claimed:
rangerbeth to ptarmic wumpus - water bottle tote (1)
lapoli to ptarmic wumpus - gardeners hand salve (1)
sheepBlue to ptarmic wumpus - birds in the reeds (3)
A2K to ptarmic wumpus - produce netting bags, eight (2)
lapoli to ptarmic wumpus -Universal Yarns "Tides (2)
lapoli to ptarmic wumpus - rowan four ply, three skeins (3)
A2K to ptarmic wumpus - large wetbag with drawstring (2)

Items claimed from me:
Send by April 13
ptarmic wumpus to wwrich Acid dyed silk scarf - milky way (1)
ptarmic wumpus to wwrich  Acid dyed silk scarf - star veil (1)
ptarmic wumpus to AsphaltQueen - sweater monkey - (2)
Ptarmic Wumpus to Pinkanddinky: custom gray jacket-2
ptarmic wumpus to lapoli - 2L. Smoky mountain felt wet felted wool, large flat felt. (2)
ptarmic wumpus to pinkanddinky: custom pink jacket (1)

Starting Points: 1 available; 8 pending
Available Points:  4
Pending Points :   0
Total Points:        4
« Last Edit: April 25, 2010 10:09:27 PM by ptarmic wumpus » THIS ROCKS   Logged

LeapFeetFirst

« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2010 06:47:00 PM »

Untouchable Face's Shop

Closed!!

All of my items are crafted in a cat friendly, smoke free home.
If you need more information about any of my items, please let me know!
I can wind any of my yarns into a center-pull ball before sending.

3 Point Items

2 Point Items
LimeAid-Handspun yarn from roving I dyed with acid dyes. Superwash merino. Singles. 158 yards. It's hard to tell in the photo, but this yarn is neon green. Perfect for a bold project Grin

1 Point Items
Polymer Clay EmbellishmentsPerfect for scrapbooking or mixed media art pieces. 1/4 inch thick or smaller. You get everything for 1 point!

Zebra Tin-Standard Altoid tin covered in polymer clay and sealed for protection.

Polymer Clay Magnets You get all eight magnets for one point!!

Polymer Clay Buttons. machine washable! Circle buttons are a little bigger than a US quarter.
1 point for each set. Claim as:

Square Swirl ( these buttons are 1.5 inches long and 3/4 inch tall)

Ribbons

Hearts

Copper

Custom Polymer Clay Buttons 1 point for four buttons. Just let me know what colors and styles you would like and I will whip some up for you!

0.5 Point Items

Blue Waves Ornament- 2 inches square.

Polymer Clay Magnets- Part 3- 3/4 of an inch diameter. You get all 3 for 0.5 point

Recycled Cotton Yarn Hand dyed. 196 yards. Recycled from a sweater. There are some tiny spots that didn't get dyed completely. The yarn is more purple colored in reality.

Supplies

1 Point Items

Vintage Notions- a gallon sized ziplock bag full of vintage trims, hem facing, and ribbons.

Polymer Clay Push Molds Like new push molds, only used once.

Ginko Stamp large stamp, only used a few times

Fairy Stamp large stamp, Brand new- never used!

4X6 Picture Frame Brand new picture frame.

0.5 Point Items
Fabric 1- 1/2 yard of cotton fabric.

Fabric 2- 1 yard of Home Decor Fabric

Craft Button Set This set includes chipboard buttons, wood thread and thimble buttons, and plastic sunflower and ladybug buttons.

Chipboard Book 5 pages. Perfect for scrapbooking and altered arts!

Checkbook Cover Brand New!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Claims made from me -  
to sheepBlue-Grape Ape (1)
to sheepBlue- Spring Green (2)
to sheepBlue- Bag O' Buttons (1)

to loudxmouse- Leftovers (3)
to A2K- Custom Buttons (3)
to gala_apples- Faux Ceramic Pendants (1)
to lapoli- Jade (3)

Claims I have made -  
from SciFunk- Cotton Fiber (2)
from calluna- Flat Rate envelope of papery goodness (1) and 60's swinger book (free)
from A2K- custom passport wallet (3)

from Phizzychick  - postcards (1) Rhino, Otter and Sheep
from Phizzychick -Art key Rings (1) Blue

Pending:0
Current:7

TOTAL:7
« Last Edit: April 28, 2010 11:15:00 AM by UntouchableFace » THIS ROCKS   Logged

rangerbeth
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2010 07:34:36 PM »

Rangerbeth's junk sale
Open
All items are either handmade by me in a cozy home with 3 furry kitties, or are in good-excellent vintage condition. I'm located in the sticks of Western Michigan.

Handmade
3 pt items Sale! Now 2pts.

Go green bag.
Made of some old cargo pants, some fabric I claimed, and a tie.

Tree hugger bag.
One of my "craft everything on the top 100 list from 2009" things.
Measures about 13" at bottom and 9" tall from middle. Has flat pocket on lining. Snap closure.

2 pt items
Mr. Summertime Fox
Stuffie, approximately 18" tall.

1 pt items
Scrap banner
9 triangles each measuring about 7.5x9". The binding extends 22" on either side so it can be tied.

Peggy the penguin #2

Stenciled Tee #1
"Classically trained" on men's size L gray t-shirt
A few minor smudges

Stenciled Tee #2
"E.O. Wilson is my homeboy" on men's size L gray t-shirt
If you're a science nerd you know this dude.

Recycled Chicago T-shirt
Size says medium, and I assume this is women's because it fits small.

Reconstructed pink blazer.
Measurements (taken flat):
Waist- 17"
Length- 21"
Sleeves- 25"

Recycled cowgirl yoke shirt (light blue)
Its about 20" across the chest and 25.5" from top to bottom.

.5pt items
Bird Necklace
Free hand embroidered bib style necklace

.25pt items
Carl the plush hug
Red fleece heart with huggy arms and a mustache. Back has a pocket for... you know... whatever...

Love chicken nugget
One of my "craft everything on the top 100 list from 2009" things.
She is a wee chicken and with a tiny pocket for a heart and/or love note.

Mr. Jitters the frazzled coffee mug plushie
He stands approximately 4" tall.

Supplies

1 pt items

.25 pt items
Camping themed scrapbooking stickers

Vintage craft supplies
Claim as Belt buckle kit, Indian summer foil leaf, or belt buckle

Pink power Ranger pattern
Uncut, even contains iron on pattern for Power Rangers Logo

Vintage Sewing Books
These have some neat info and are bound in various 70's fabrics. US ONLY PLEASE! These are expensive to ship and I learned this the hard way
"The personal touch"

"The custom look"

Claims made from me -  
Send by 4/9
from rangerbeth to sheepBlue: square fabric bucket (1 pt)

send by april 12
rangerbeth to ptarmic wumpus - water bottle tote (1)

Claims I have made -
Send by April 9th
Zelda.Suicide to Rangerbeth- Naugahyde Scraps (1 pt)

Send by April 27th
lapoli to rangerbeth- Herbal Gardener's Hand Salve. 1 point

Current:3

TOTAL:  3
« Last Edit: April 20, 2010 06:41:09 AM by rangerbeth » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mlsocci74
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2010 08:50:17 PM »

OPEN FOR BUSINESS

Melissa's Marvelous Goods

1/2 point crafted items - claim in whole points:

Notepad - Car Search Game pad  - 25 sheets (4 available)

Notepad - Dots Game pad - 25 sheets (4 available)

Notepad - Battleship Game pad - 25 sheets (4 available)

Notepad - License Plate Game pad - 25 sheets (4 available)

Notepad - Travel Scavenger Hunt game pad - 25 sheets (4 available)

Notepad - hangman game pad - 25 sheets (4 available)

Notepad - Tic Tac Toe game pad - 25 sheets (4 available)

Notepad with100% of the Recommended Daily Allowance of B#$ch - 25 sheets (3 available)

Notepad with Amazingly enough, I don't give a $hit - 25 sheets (3 available)

Notepad with Swallow - 25 Sheets (1 available)

Notepad with tree - 25 Sheets (2 available)

Dates to remember calendar - 4.25 x 5.5"- 1/2 POINT

Mini Calendar Set - 5.5 x 4.25" Each page is a different "jewel tone"- 1/2 POINT

Recipe Card Set of 12 - Coffee Theme - 1/2 point

Recipe Card Set of 12 - Day of the dead theme - 1/2 point

Recipe card Set of 12 - Baking theme - 1/2 point

1 point crafted items:

Personalized (with initial) Glass Pendant and Ball chain necklace - 1 point

Daily Planner - 1 page has 3 days and next page has 4 days.  the back of each is blank for extra notes/grocery list etc.

Swap Journal (can be different design, just let me know what you are looking for) 1 point

All notecard sets are 1 point per set with envelopes or 2 sets without envelopes for 1 point.

Set of 10 notecards with envelopes 4.27" x 5.5 - 5 of each design shown (blank inside) - Stars

[colorred]Set of 10 notecards with envelopes 4.27" x 5.5 (blank inside)[/color] - Dressform

[colorred]Set of 10 notecards with envelopes 4.27" x 5.5 (blank inside)[/color] - heart  

[colorred]Set of 10 notecards with envelopes 4.27" x 5.5 - 2 of each design shown (blank inside)[/color] - peace, love, twilight  

[colorred]Set of 10 notecards with envelopes 4.27" x 5.5 (blank inside)[/color] =- Dandelion pair  

Set of 10 notecards with envelopes 4.25" x 5.5 (blank inside) - Dandelion Wish

Set of 10 notecards with envelopes 4.25" x 5.5" (blank inside) - Fortune Cookie

Set of 10 notecards with envelopes 4.25" x 5.5" (blank inside) - sushi

Set of 10 notecards with envelopes 4.25" x 5.5" (blank inside) - damask/chandelier

Set of 12 notecards with envelopes 4.25" x 5.5 (blank inside) - Pin Up Girls (2 of each shown)

Set of 10 notecards with envelopes 4.25" x 5.5" (blank inside) - camera 1

Set of 10 notecards with envelopes 4.25" x 5.5" (blank inside) - camera 2

2010 Damask Design Calendar 9 each page is 8.5x11" - 1 POINT

2 Point items:

simple coin pearl necklace with gunmetal findings

Blue swarovski crystal heart necklace with gunmetal findings

a multi color flower necklace with gunmetal findings

red and blue flower necklace with gunmetal findings

Blue crystal pendant with gunmetal findings (2 points)

Red porcelain star necklace with gunmetal findings (2 points)

Black Acrylic Heart Necklace with gunmetal findings (2 points) [color]

Butterfly Pink mirror acrylic necklace with gunmetal findings (2 points)

Clear acrylic swallow necklace with gunmetal findings (2 points)

Set of 15 1 inch pin back buttons featuring the cast of the TV show The Office - 1 Point

SUPPLIES:

1 Point items:

Scrapbook Card Making Kit - Baby Theme - makes 4 cards- 1 pt.

Set of 10 flower shaped Lip balm "pots"

Set of 10 butterfly shaped lip balm pots

Set of 15 hot pink frosted shopper bags.  They measure 8" x 10" x 4.5".

set of 3 books - aromatherapy, reflexology and massage and facials

2 Point items:

preg_replace('/(.{49})/', '$1 ', '_______________________________________________________________________')

Claims made from me:

Claims I have made:
Send by April 19th - Eleia to mlsocci74 crochet baby hat - 1 pt.
Send by may 2 -Sansa to Mlsocci74 - Cabled bag (3 pts)

Current: 3
Total: 3
« Last Edit: April 30, 2010 09:14:54 PM by Mlsocci74 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

calluna
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2010 09:37:56 PM »

!callunas Shop of mainly books!
--open--
I have a dog, and I'm fairly fuzzy myself, so pardon stray hairs.

For 1 point:

Custom explosion box album - from this tute - It looks like a box and it sits like a box til you take the lid off, and then BOOM--out flops these album pages in 4 directions. Largest pages are approximately 4x4". Basic structure without decoration shown here:

The base will be paperboard or heavy cardstock, decorated with the colors/designs of your choosing in paper, paint, fabric, or whatever best suits your vision. I can also add little mini journals in between the pages, and/or pages that flop out in other directions.

Custom mini explosion-album - from this tute, with color scheme, pattern, etc of your choosing. Several 4x4" pages, all folding up into a nice little square (instead of a box, like the album above) and kept shut with a ribbon. 2 for 1 point. Sample of the mini-album fully open/unfolded:
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_19Apr10_101_7837.JPG

Custom foldy mini-album or journal - from this tute, it all folds and closes up neatly but inside the pages are different sizes and go in different directions. Either take the chocolate-mint one shown in the pictures, or choose your own color scheme, patterns etc.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/thumbs/75773_19Apr10_101_7842.JPG

Wedding flutter-album - blank scrapbook recon'd from a hardback novel called "To the Wedding". Cardstock pages with vellum dividers and black/gold/copper gingko leaf design accent paper (which sin esperanza sent me from NZ!) 2 envelopes built in made with textured black cardstock. Ribbon embellishment between pages and at the bottom edge. Another ribbon ties the book closed. Included with this book will be more of the metallic gingko leaf paper and textured black cardstock.
[url=http://www.craftster.org/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=292874]

green/rust recon blank book - sewn binding with ribbons at spine, hard cover taken from old Readers Digest Condensed Books. Mixed paper inside.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_17Jan10_101_7359.JPG

pink/rust recon blank book - sewn binding, hardcover. Book block is attached only to back cover, with spine and front cover mainly just decorative. Mixed paper inside. Made with almost entirely reclaimed materials.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_17Jan10_101_7372.JPGhttp://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_17Jan10_101_7371.JPG

"Songs of the Doomed" recon book - a Hunter S. Thompson/gonzo journalism book originally, now a blank mini binder full of mixed blank paper and images.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_17Jan10_101_7368.JPG

recond vintage childrens textbook to CD holder - can hold 28 CDs and several liner note booklets. Bright colors, retro childrens theme, has a notepad inside and free space for adding personal embellishments. Manu Chao not included.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/100_10731.JPG

Inchie storage book - various mellow colors and a smattering of decoration that shouldn't take away from the inchies themselves. This is a palm-leaf style binding of 34 separate matboard panels, threaded together with waxed cord that's knotted so you open it up one "page" at a time. At least 300 inchies will fit (just affix them to the pages), with room to write artist info if you choose. Lots of extra cord is left on the ends, so you can either cut it off or move the knots down further toward the ends so the book will open to more than one page at a time. loop over the top allows it to be hung from something, too.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_03Mar10_101_7799.JPGhttp://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_03Mar10_101_7798.JPG

Not-books  Smiley :
Nintendo Duck Hunt cross-stitch - x-stitch with crayon-tinted sky. image is approximately 9x7". only 1 point because there are a couple chocolate stains on the fabric outside the margins of the picture (see upper left corner; they wouldn't show if you framed it).
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_05Mar10_duckhunt.jpg

"T-kettle" mini altered canvas set - 4 little bitty canvases; 2 have a purple-green sheen (interference paint) which doesn't show up in the photos.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_31Oct09_teakettle.jpg

custom dainty cross-stitch of your favorite 4-letter word, with an authentic art nouveau or art deco border and font.  I can also do monograms, phrases, and other custom things, but contact me before claiming to make sure your idea is something I can get finished within a week.

Supplies

1 point

Small alphabet stamps - plus numbers and symbols

take one of these FREEEEE with any claim!

- all these international Olympics-themed postage stamps:

- 6 molded multi-color crayons from scrap-crayons - each one a different color scheme, same shapes as these

- 2 unmounted rubber stamps- claim as: opera, pen, hat bird, augustin, P.O., australia, wine, milling, apples, prettymiss

thank you for shopping!

Items claimed from me:
Send by April 13 - calluna to UntouchableFace: Flat-rate envelope + swingers book (1)
Send by April 22 - calluna to Phizzychick: "Madam, Will You Talk?" recon book (1)

Items claimed by me:
Phizzychick to calluna: postcards (1)
RubyTuesday to calluna: 2 wooden buttons (1)

Stuff I Want atm: variety of yarn scraps (any kinds and any colors, at least 1 yd or meter); snazzy fiber for handspinning, any felt-able gray or black fiber or yarn

Starting Points - 2
Current Points - 2
Pending Points - 0
Total Points - 2
« Last Edit: July 30, 2011 10:57:42 PM by calluna » THIS ROCKS   Logged

100 swaps completed! Thank you, Craftster family!
sarahj2001
Knitting Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2010 10:01:34 PM »

OPEN

Sarah's Super Shop

I live in Aurora, Ohio (USA) and have a chocolate lab and a cat.  I try to keep them away from my crafts but you never know when a hair will sneak in (...lots of hair will sneak in the Hairy Spoon rests hehe).  No smoking in my house so nothing will smell bad from smoke!

Please claim in full point increments.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Custom Orders:
- Stenciled shirts (Adult Sizes - 2 points, Kid Sizes - 1 point)
     I love doing multi-colored ones.  Here are some examples:
   http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=317435.msg3656175#msg3656175
     I can make my own stencil or use one...here's a great website for ideas:
   http://www.kittybuttons.com/stencils/categories/index.html
- Anything knit or crochet - PM me for more details
- Resin Anything I have a mold for - spoon rests, jewerly, paperweight, light switch/plug covers
   I can put whatever you want into resin - a photo, bugs, plants, really just about anything...  
             PM me with your idea and I'll let you know the details

Home Grown Flea Market Fancy Sanibel Bag (3 points) - inspired by this post - Choose from Brown with Flowers, Blue/White, Red Flowers or Brown Owls

Sandy (3 points) - Made with a pattern by mama24boyz.  She is about 27 inches tall.

Tinkerbell (2 points) - about 18 inches tall.  Made with a pattern by mama24boyz

Slippers (2 points) - These are a size 8/9 according to the pattern (I wear a size 8 and they are a bit too small for me).  They are 9 inches long.  I can make these for you in whatever color or size you want. Smiley

Bella Mittens - (3 points) - I can make these in whatever color you want...I have a grey pair started that I could quickly finish for you...PM me for details Smiley

The Famous Hairy Spoon Rest - haha um...it's my dog's hair sealed in resin.  If you would like your own dog's hair in a spoon rest (or something else), I can do that too! (3 points)

Bees or Red Sparkles (3 points 2 Point)

Ticket Bowls - Red with Green Stripe, Colorful Stripes, Yellow, Pink - (3 points), Smaller Green (3 points 2 Point)

Record Purse Large - (3 points)

Small - (2 points)

Monster Purse (2 points)

Car Craft Caddy (2 points)

Granny Square Mitts (2 points) - I can make these in whatever colors you want!  

Bottom one available

Thread Catcher Bags (2 points) 1 plaid, 1 large dots and 2 grapefruit

Dandelion Puff Paperweight - the dandelion puff is not whole...it's mostly just the seeds from the puff, not in the nice puff circle, the bottom has grass (2 points)

Wallets (1 point each) - they have 3 slots for cards and then a bigger pocket for coins (or more cards or cash Smiley)

Scoodie - a hood and a scarf in one! (1 point)

Peek-a-Boo Bag (1 point)

Dog Food Purse (2 points 1 Point)

Hello Kitty Tapester and Scissor Holder - comes with red scissors instead of those pink ones (2 points 1 Point)

Homemade Chocolate Soap (1 point each)

Cupcake Bath Bomb (1 point each) - I have dark pink  and orange "icing" - they are scented strawberry mellon. (I currently have: 9 orange)

Handmade Beer Soap - made with Heineken beer - (1/2 point)

Crayon Soap - 5 different color crayons that will write on the side of the tub and then wash away (1 points 1/2 Point)

Resin Sprinkles/Sparkles Light Switch or Plug Cover (1 points 1/2 Point) - red ones not available anymore

Ice Cream Cone Scarf - I got this in a swap (made by FadingHippie) and never wear it...I figured it should go to someone who will use it - (1/2 point)

Triangle Bag - I got this in a swap (made by ellenmarie) and think it's really cool but I just havn't used this...maybe someelse can (1/2 point)

PICK 4 FOR 1 POINT!!!

All Redish Orange Soap Crayons (1/2 points 1/4 Point)- I couldn't get the orange the color I wanted so I had some reject redish/orange soap crayons.  The orange was just too dark and almost red but they still work just fine.  I have 3 bags of the crayon shaped ones and 1 bag of the halloween shapes (they are still made like the crayon ones so they will write too).

Gnome Stuffies (1/2 points 1/4 Point each) - Pick Yellow or Green

Resin Pendants - tell me the number when you claim (1/2 points 1/4 Point)
Sheet 1

Sheet 2

Frames/Mirror - (1/2 points 1/4 Point each)

Cross Stitch Magazine - (1/2 points 1/4 Point)

Cross Stitch Kits - (1/2 points 1/4 Point each)

Crafty Books - (1/4 Point each)

Misc Craft Supplies (1/4 point each) bra cups, white ornaments (I have 2 bags), shoulder pads, round containers for beads, white wooden basket, balls, foam letter stamps (I think they are stamps...), purple-ish shirt (XL), pincushion (I got this in a swap (made by ellenmarie) and never use it Sad), wool sweaters (I was going to use for felting but never got around to it...), tag tracers, paper art project, orange pillow

Fabrics (1/4 point each) - if interested, ask me how big and I'll measure for you Smiley
Silky Green (looks like it was a prom dress), bunny fabric, blue with white flowers, small flowers on white, brown fabric sample and stickers, red with stripes, grapes, cherry, plaid

WIP (1/4 point each)  
squares - was going to be a quilt...

Bags- not very well sewn..maybe someone can use the fabric

-------------------------------------------------------------------
STS 36
Mlsocci74 to SarahJ2001 - Set of 10 flower shaped Lip balm "pots" (1)

sent
received
Items claimed from me:
sarahj2001 to sheepBlue: purple Bella Mittens (3)
sarahj2001 to alteredmommy- Fancy sanibel Bag (3)
sarahj2001 to sheepBlue: blue/white sanibal bag (3 pts)

Items claimed by me:
sheepBlue to SarahJ2001 - Blue Tree Triptych - 2 pts
Phizzychick to SarahJ2001 - 2 sets of postcards (2 pts)
Zelda.Suicide to  sarahj2001 - Stamped Swap "Notecards"  (30 for 1 pt)
loudxmouse to  sarahj2001 - croc mitts (1pt)
kayrun to  sarahj2001 - Tupperware container (1pt)

Pending points: 0
Total points:  4
« Last Edit: April 30, 2010 09:26:28 AM by sarahj2001 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sansa

Please reinstall universe and reboot

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2010 10:57:19 PM »

Sansa's Swap Shop

Items come to you from a small farming community near the Great Barrier Reef.

Smoke and Pet Free Home

Three Point Items

Cabled bag (3)
Lined with zip pocket. Closes with hidden magnetic snap.

One point Items

Small beaded purse (1)

Book to sew (1). Christmas themed.

Mermaid Thread catcher (1) Nine inches high. For postage purposes, I will send it without sand or rice in the weight. You will have to add you own and slip stitch the opening shut. Bag is nine inches high.

Half Point Or Less Items (0.5 pt)

Supplies

One Point Items

Kawaii fabric(1)

Beading magazine (1) Contains Lady Delight Knitting Pattern.

Small beaded purse pattern (1)

Wish List.

Lots of yellow (30) and a few (5) purple 100% cotton charm squares 3 inches.

Cable needle necklace

Shawl Pin for laceweight shawl

Flower coloured 100% wool for felting. Approx 18 metres of each colour.

POINT TRACKING

Initial points 0

Claims made from me 0
« Last Edit: April 05, 2010 05:52:52 PM by Sansa » THIS ROCKS   Logged

RubyTuesday
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2010 12:47:35 AM »

I'm Open  Smiley

Allergy Info:  Smoke and pet free home, please message me if you'd like further info on any item

Tape measure bracelet, silver and platinum plated findings, measures 7.75"  1 point

Hand made wooden buttons, look great as a feature button on scarflet or used to fasten a journal. Made from mahogony, oak, and pine. 05 points each.

Night garden bracelet with faux amber crescent charm and pewter rose with black stone centre. 1 point

Earrings.  Left to right: Amethyst colour glass chips, Green glass beads, Topaz colour glass chips.  0.5 points a pair or all three pairs for a point

Pretty choker and matching memory bracelet.  1 point the set. 0.5 points the set

Blue glass disk necklace on fully adjustable leather thong. Disk measures 0.75"   0.5 points

Dainty flower necklace. 16.5 inches in length.  0.5 points

Long green necklace. All glass. 48 inches in length -Looks great worn as a necklace or a bracelet  Smiley  1 point 0.5 points

English Garden Earrings.  Pink mother of pearl sits behind pretty little vintage charms from my jewellery stash.  1.5" long including earwire. all findings silver plated. 1 point 0.5 points

Apple Jacket - Knitted in soft 100% cotton. Red. 2 available. Fits apples up to 9" circ. - 1 point each 0.5 points each

Little felt heart brooch. Decorated with buttons, sequins & beads. Measure 2-2.5" across. SALE 0.5 points each
Choose from- Top row: Strawberry, Grass (not available) Lemon. Bottom row: Apple (not available) Mandarin, or Raspberry.

Beaded Gecko?  measures 3.5" long - not including keyring, made by another crafter SALE 0.5 points

Supplies:

BrookeBond Tea Cards. 10 x British Butterlies 1963, 10 x Butterflies of the World 1974, & 2 tropical birds. Each card measures just under 1.5"x1.75" 1 point for all.

The finishing touch designer applique.  Honey jar   2.75" x 3.25"  New in bag  0.5 points

Applique seed bead rose.  Cheat a little with this beaded applique, a couple of hundred beads have been threaded up and set into the rose design, all you need do is iron it into position and it will look like you've spent HOURS carefully sewing each bead into place!  3" x 4.5"  1 point

Bought
SheepBlue to RubyTuesday - Azure Sky Tree Triptych - 3 pts SB 28th April

Sold
RubyTuesday to calluna: 2 handmade wooden buttons (1) SB 27th April

Starting points: 4
Available points:  2
Pending points:  0
Total points: 2
« Last Edit: May 01, 2010 04:01:10 PM by RubyTuesday » THIS ROCKS   Logged

SciFunk
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2010 01:23:14 AM »

Closed
    SciFunk's Lab
    Back as soon as I spend down some points. Wink

I live in California and am finishing up my B.S. in Chemical Biology at U.C. Berkeley. My crafts come from a smoke-free home with two snakes, a bearded dragon, a chinchilla, and a cat, but only the cat is ever around the crafts. Smiley I try to keep everything hair-free, but you never know when a stray hair will sneak in.

Crafts

3 pt2 pt!
    • Charm Bracelets: Made with glass, swarovski crystals, and all sterling silver components. All of the charms were hand assembled by me and carefully wirewrapped onto the chain. I love them all so much. Smiley Some are made for smallish wrists, so please measure yours before claiming!
      Azure Sky: 7 inches, not including heart toggle clasp

Pretty in Pink: 6 inches, including lobster-esque clasp

Icy Blue: 6 inches, not including heart toggle clasp. I think this one may actually have some plastic beads, but they're not super obviously plastic.

2 pt
    • Calorimetry (somewhat customizable): Please PM me for available colors/yarns. This image is an example of some I've made before. I can re-make each of these, or possibly another color/fiber type. The blue one is 100% superwash, the off white is 80% baby alpaca 20% silk.

1 pt
    • Cross Stitch Patterns: Custom made to your specifications, using an image provided by you. You can provide a particular cloth count, number of colors, size, etc. If you think it might be a super complicated design, please PM me before claiming so we can discuss it. The finished pattern will be delivered electronically in .pdf format. Obviously, I can do color patterns, I just do a lot of black and white for my own uses. Wink Here are some examples:
    • Resin pendants: All covered in a fancy schmancy gloss that gives them a glassy sheen.
      Claim as small solid clover, large outlined clover, blue soda tab, hermit crab, green dragon, unicorn, sprinkles, Canada leaf, ice cream cones
    • Beaded Bracelets: Entire lot for 1 pt.

Supplies

1 pt
      [/li]
    • Fantasy embroidery kits. Click on picture for waaaaay bigger. All 3 for 1 pt.
    • Various oldish rococo/damask type scrapbooking stuff. Click for way larger, and if you can't read what's in them you can PM me. I think they're each missing a single sheet of paper. All three for 1 pt.
    • Glassware: beakers, Erlenmeyer flasks, and test tubes of all sizes. Pictures to come soon.
    • Small flat rate box stuffed with Mardi Gras beads. These are from New Orleans Mardi Gras 2009. I have all kinds of colors and shapes and ones with fancy pendants and all that. PM me for more details, and feel free to request something specific.

1/2 pt
    You know the drill--please only claim in full point increments.
      Books, claim as:
    • Simple embroidery (missing hoop and maybe some of the floss, but I think everything else is there)
    • Spool knit jewelry (I don't think anything is missing, and it comes with some extra thread/beads!)
    • Create anything with clay OR Incredible Clay book (Fimo book is very thin and comes with whoever claims a clay book first) Claim both for 1 pt.
    • Origami hardcover (comes with a pack of origami paper)
    • Taming the candy monster (from a used book store, would be really awesome for someone with a picky eater)
    • Bead book (just comes with the book)
    • Baby knits booklet (six patterns for matching hat/sock combos)
    • Magical cross stitch (like new, has bajillions of fantasy patterns)

• Picture frames: set of 4 for 1/2 point
    • Sewn curlers (from here). They don't have buttons, so you have to safety pin them closed.

• Block-out-the-light darkness thingy (you know, for wearing while you're trying to sleep when it's bright out). Knit from Lion Brand Thick N' Quick. It blocks out light ridiculously well.

Glassware!
    Nearly all of these have been used, but they've also been thoroughly cleaned. Please claim with names/sizes listed on the images. If no mL value is given claim as "large" or "small" (if there are different sizes). I tried to include measurements with most things, but if you have size questions, PM me.

Claims are 0.5 pt per "group". The groups are listed below. For example, 3 100mL beakers are 0.5 pt. 2 Florence flasks and 6 test tubes are 1 pt. You don't have to claim these in full point increments if you also claim another 0.5 point item from elsewhere. If you want to work out the point value for a custom group, PM me.

3 beakers (250 mL, 150 mL, 100 mL, 50 mL) - 0.5 pt
    2 beakers (400 mL, 600mL) - 0.5 pt

1 ground glass bottle (small or large, comes with ground glass stopper) - 0.5 pt
    2 Florence flasks of either size - 0.5 pt
    2 volumetric flasks of either size - 0.5 pt

2 liquid or solid sample bottles - 0.5 pt
    2 Erlenmeyer flasks of either size - 0.5 pt

6 test tubes (comes with test tube brush) - 0.5 pt
    6 scintillation vials (glass, comes with lids) - 0.5 pt
    15 sample vials (these are plastic, they come with lids) - 0.5 pt
    2 graduated cylinders of either size (the yellow base on the larger one is removable, but it's unstable without it) - 0.5 pt

Free Stuff!
    Use your judgment. If your actual claim is something tiny, please don't ask for a giant free thing. These are free because they probably won't affect the shipping price too much for your actual item. Don't be mean. Wink
    Click for larger! Claim as: Cat punch, Levenger bookmark, brads, iron-on embroidery transfers, dragon sword letter opener, bergamot essential oil, little green notebook, The Brun cologne, Castin' Craft dyes, Castin' Craft mold release, pirate patch, leaf stamps, star folding paper, foil adhesive pen/paper, blue glowing USB stars (you plug them into a USB port and they glow), crochet today (sept/oct 2009), cross stitch baby booties, quote stack booklets, needle felting tool

[/list]

Claims List and Point Total

Claims made from me
    to UntouchableFace  cotton roving (2)
    to atsuko - box of beading stuff + felting tool (1)
    to SheepBlue - glassware + dragon letter opener (2)

Claims I have made
    EXAMPLE from lapoli fabulous roving (2 pt)

Current:8
    -------------
    TOTAL: 8

Wishlist:
    FIBER, anything mentioned in my profile[/list]
    « Last Edit: April 26, 2010 08:43:17 PM by SciFunk » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Phizzychick
    Paper Crafts, Scrapbooking, and ATCs Moderator
    Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW
    « Reply #22 on: April 01, 2010 01:33:20 AM »

Phizzyshop is based in Spain, and is currently CLOSED!

3 Points:

2 Points:

One Love Tiny Art - (2)
    2 points includes both tiny frames with inchie artworks.

1 Point:

Postcards - 3 for 1 point!
    Choose from:
    Elephant (0), Rhino (0), Otter (0), Duck (0), Birthday Bird (1)
    Cat (1), Monkey (1), Sheep (0), Mouse (1), Lizard Wizard (1)

Arty Keyrings - (1) each
    Choose from green, white, blue, yellow & black. Key not included Wink
    (there are some close-ups on my flickr)

Matchbook Trees - (1)
    This is a test one I made to try out the idea. More pictures can be found here: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=327947.0

Hanging Bird Decoration - (1)
    6x8.5cm. Decorated the same on both sides, but there are only the corner details on the front

Two Decorated Hearts - (1)

Memories Tag Art - (1)

Matchbook Notebooks - (1)
    Both sets of 3 matchbooks for 1 point

Claims made from me -
    Phizzychick to sheepBlue - Postcards; elephant, mouse, duck - (1)
    Phizzychick to SarahJ2001 - 2 sets of postcards - (2)
    Phizzychick to calluna: postcards (1)
    Phizzychick to untouchableface - postcards (1) Rhino, Otter and Sheep
    Phizzychick to untouchableface-Art key Rings (1) Blue

Claims I have made -
    atsuko to Phizychick baby bibs (2)
    Calluna to Phizzychick - "Madam, Will You Talk?" recon book (1)

Pending: 2
    Current: 5
    TOTAL: 7
    « Last Edit: April 29, 2010 01:14:15 AM by Phizzychick » THIS ROCKS   Logged

A2K

arf arf!

« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2010 01:57:04 AM »

OPEN!

Brief bio:  I am a Michigan (USA) native and can't imagine living anywhere else!  No smoking goes on in my house, but I have my little jack russell, Haily.  I try my best to keep Haily hair off things, but I'm usually a carrier, so if one or two slip through, my apologies!  

A2K's Shop
    A2K!!! - It's official!!!!

CUSTOM ORDERS WELCOME!

Is it almost beach season? (It's strangely warm here in Michigan!) Treat yourself to a new beach bag!  Select from any fabric below (we may have to combine fabrics, but we can feature your favorite) and pm me for your one of a kind beach carry-all, complete with wet bag!  (3)

Custom Fabric Baskets (1) for baskets up to 10X10X10 (2) for baskets larger than 10X10X10

I will craft a fabric basket for you!   Choose a fabric and PM me with your preferred dimensions:

Custom crochet hook or dp needle roll (This one is mine!)  (1 pt)

I have enough fabric to make one more in this print.  I have a great stash though.  Help me bust it and get one of these!

STASH FABRICS - not claimable, but I will make needle roll or bag for you! These are clickable pics!

Netting produce bags 4 bags for 1 point

These did not photograph well!  I'll try again outside when the weather clears. I'll send one large, 1 medium and 2 small for 1 point.  I have other mesh colors:  navy, brown, pink, magenta, yellow, and white.  

Rope coiled doo-dad dish! (1)  

Put your keys, change and cell here when you come home and you'll always know where to find them!

"Cook-Up-Some-Love" potholders (1)

Flawed but cute!  Since I am still learning, these are far from perfect, but they are quilted with insulating batting!  Cook up some love for your special someone on V-day! Claim both for 1 point!

MIX AND MATCH DISHCLOTHES 2 for 1 point
    Afghan stitch  or Crochet cotton clothes, just in time for Mother's Day!

These dishcloths will stand up to heavy cleaning jobs.  Claim as yellow, blue tweed, or multi for afghan stitch. Crochet cotton:  peach, peach and green, green.  

Soap Socks (.5)

Knit from Cascade Quattro (cotton and wool blend), these soap sacks are perfect for that bar of hand made soap.  Another great Mother's Day gift!  (Each is knitted with a different stitch -- I'm practicing from the Stitch a Day calendar!)  Bobble stitch, Crocus stitch, Waterfall stitch, Fan stitch, Mock Cable Rib, and one I can't remember!)

Silly Monkey-face coin purse (1)

Monkey face is made of felt, then stitched to a small cotton canvas change purse.  A vintage toggle button serves as a zipper pull!

Dolphin stained glass suncatcher (1 pt)
    Handmade by a friend.  I have enjoyed this over the years, but SonjaBoo has sent me a replacement.  I hope someone else will get some joy from this lovely gem!

Felted acorn purses (3)

The smaller pouch is claimed -- the larger purse is available and measures around 10 ten inches, top to bottom.  I used 9 inch balloons to shape the purses after knitting and felting.  The caps slide up the purse handles.  Unlined.  

Coiled rope trivet!  (.5 pt)

[/b]

"Fishermen" stationary - 12 cards and envelopes (1)

Handstamped.  Perfect for Father's Day!

Supplies:

Incense and burner from Australia (.5)

I got these from spectrumsparksie in the LV swap and they are great!  I'm just not an incense person!

sent
    received

Claims from me:
    A2K to ptarmic wumpus - produce netting bags, two sets (2)
    A2K to AsphaltQueen - 4 netting produce bags - (1)
    A2K to Untouchableface - Passport wallet - (3)
    A2K to Zelda.Suicide - Wetbags (4)

A2K to ptarmic wumpus - large wetbag (2)[/color]
    Total: 13

Claims made by me:
    pinkanddinky to A2K - pattern, heart frame, teapot stamp (1)
    Untouchableface to A2K - Custom buttons (3)

pseudo_pix to A2K - yarn (4)
    lapoli to A2K -sock yarn (top 3) -  (3)

Total: 11

Started with: 1
    Current:  3
    Pending:
    TOTAL: 3

Please give me feedback on my shop!  If my prices need adjusting, let me know - or make me an offer!
    « Last Edit: April 28, 2010 05:12:57 AM by A2K » THIS ROCKS   Logged

oneredboot
    « Reply #24 on: April 01, 2010 05:31:57 AM »

oneredboots shop
    the psychiatrist is:  IN  [I'M OPEN!!!]

all-organic, pet-free, smoke-free
    located in North Carolina

lace cowl  - 2 points 1 point
    hand knit
    14 high, wool blend
    fabulous drape!

warm hats 2 points 1 point
    hand knit, 100% wool (striped hats may also include mohair and alpaca yarns)
    choose from (top to bottom):  autumn stripes, plum possum

hanger covers - 1/2 point each 3 for 1 point
    these slip right over a hanger
    chose from 100% cotton:  green sky (3 available), blue leaf (1 available), cowgirl pink (2 available)
    OR 100% linen:  purple iris (2 available)
    hanger not included!

doggie belly bands - 1 point for all 3
    for large male dogs
    helps control accidents!  
    these are made from the One Pearl Button tutorial--we chose a female dog, so no need for them!
    materials:  recycled t-shirts and knit fabric, vinyl, and velcro
    adjustable for bellies between 20-28" circumference

soft crocheted bucket - 1/2 point
    made of kitchen string and garden twine
    dimensions:  10"l x 5"w x 3"h

SUPPLIES

o-wool organic wool / cotton 2 points
    4 oz / rose color

patterns - 4 6 for 1 point
    NEW, uncut patterns with all pieces and instructions

New Look 6816 (size 10-22)
    New Look 6806 (size 6-16)
    McCalls 5430 (size 6-12)
    Vogue 2975 (size 6-10)

McCalls 5137 (size 6-12)
    Simplicity 3532 (size 8-16)
    Vogue 8508 (size 8-14)
    Simplicity 3678 (size 8-16)

Simplicity 3538 (size 4-12)
    Simplicity 3530 (size 4-12)
    Simplicity 2995 (size 4-12)

Simplicity 4110 (size 4-12)
    Simplicity 3850 (size 4-12)

Speedball block printing ink - 1/2 point each
    water soluble
    colors:  brown, yellow, black, blue, green, red

claims

claims from my shop:

my claims from other shops:

current: 0
    pending: 0
    total: 0
    « Last Edit: April 22, 2010 05:50:11 AM by oneredboot » THIS ROCKS   Logged
    Lo{ve}
    « Reply #25 on: April 01, 2010 06:38:11 AM »

dear elizabeth

hi! all items, except supplies, are made by me. i live in KY, USA. i have no pets, and do not smoke!  Cheesy ALSO! if you want something but think the pricing is too high just PM me!

OPEN!

please, don't hesitate to ask if you have questions about anything in my shop!

crafted items!:

custom painted clothes (2 points) - please pm for details on what design you would like! examples:

custom bleach stenciled clothes (2 points) - please pm me for details on what design you would like! example:

sleep masks (1 point) reversible sleep masks, 100% cotton with batting in the middle so it keeps all light out!
    - harlequin diamonds on one side, solid green on the other:

- penguins on one side, stripes on the other:

pillows (2 points each) none of the pillows are stuffed in the pictures but will be stuffed when I ship them!
    -mustaches: 16x16 inches. on purple silk like fabric, so so soft!
    teal mustache:

-pacman!: 17x17 inches. felt pacman on a poly-cotton blend black fabric.
    mrs. pacman on left:

on right:

mr. pacman on left:

on right:

wallets! (3 points each)

supplies!:

sock yarn! (1 point for each set. (OR all 3 sets for 2 points) 1 skein will make 1 sock so the pair will make a pair!) the yarn is patons stretch socks, it is 41% cotton, 39% wool, 13% nylon, and 7% elastic! each is 239 yards.
    -pink/gray/white:

-blue/light brown/white:

claims made from me:

claims i have made:
    lapoli to lo{ve} - custom infant hat (3 points)

current: 0
    TOTAL: 4
    « Last Edit: April 19, 2010 06:41:33 PM by Lo{ve} » THIS ROCKS   Logged
    kitschkween
    « Reply #26 on: April 01, 2010 11:03:31 AM »

Kitschkween's swap shop
    OPEN!
    note: if you can still see the picture, i have it in stock.

1 point items

Fleece hats: choose skulls or owls - 1 pt

Owl needle books: choose yellow or beige - 1 pt

brushed aluminium lotion bottles. never used. the pump tubes were too long, so i had to cut them. - 4 for 1 pt. (4 sets available)

lavender pearl earrings - 1pt.

teal & yellow flower necklace - 1 pt

Lavender and green jade necklace. I think the leaf pendant is jasper. - 1 pt.

.5 pt items

beige & gunmetal flower earrings - .5 pt

computer keys - all for .5 pt

green plastic chain (2mm, 1/4") - .5 pt per 2 ft. I have quite a bit.

plaid ring (pick pink or red) - .5 pt

sushi earrings - .5pt

current:1
    pending:0
    total: 1

bought:

sold:

« Last Edit: April 30, 2010 09:35:29 AM by kitschkween » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Eliea
    Tutorial Contributor

Proverbs 31:13 "She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands."

« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2010 11:36:02 AM »

Hello! I'm a Housewife of 4 years and we have 6, 4 legged, children. They are 1 giant yellow dog, 1 small shepherd mix, 3 crazy cats, and 1 silly ferrets. The ferrets are caged for their own safety. The dog is in the craft room but in a kennel and all craft items are kept in plastic or out of reach. Cat hair is pretty common but I am totally willing to wash/lint roll, and items you claim. We do not smoke.
    (unless I set a small toaster oven fire. It's been known to happen.)
    I live in the Southern part of the USA.

-------------------
    SHOP IS:

-------------------
    3 Point Items:
    None yet.

2 Point Items:

Custom sock monkey, giraffe, or elephant:
    Pick your pair :
    Baby Purple Stripes(1pair), Baby Solid Purple(1 pair), Blue/black stripes(1pair), Black(1pair), Fluffy Sherbert Colors(1pair)
    baby green pink stripes(1pair), Baby Solid Green(1pair), Grey w/pruple/blue/pink stripes(1pair), Fluffy Neopolitan solors(1pair)

Please note the baby socks may not work well for the giraffe. I can try to make a small giraffe with the green colors or purple fluffy socks but not the purples on the top left(they lack the cuff needed for it).
    Then pick your animal:
    monkey: Giraffe: Elephant:
    Or I can do the oldschool red-heel elephant too:

Pick button or embroidered eyes.
    Please note I will be hand sewing these if I do not get my machine fixed. I do nice sturdy hand sewing with matching thread so it will not be noticeable.

PLEASE NOTE: For feather hair accessories you can wear them like these examples to hold hair or just for decoration! I wore my test version all day today even to the store for groceries in the wind and it held just fine:

Feather pointing down, feather pointing up, decoration

Feather Hair barrettes
    These are made on a felt base which is glued to a barrette like these.
    The feathers are dyed and are either Chicken or pheasant. Don't see a color you like? Or perhaps want a specific combination? Pm me I have many to choose from! opening of barrettes are on the left side of the picture.(but you can't see them as they are underneath the feathers.

Claim as (left to right):blueblackwings, Blueblackpirate, fluffywhitegreen

Feathered Bobby Pins
    Made similarly to those above these are mounted on a bobby pin instead of a barrette. They also have pheasant and chicken feathers:
    Both of these also open on the left of the photo. I just made the feathers going opposite of each other this time.

Claim as(left to right): apirateslifeforme, bluegreenswish

1 Point Items:

Single Feather Bobby Pins
    once again chicken or pheasant feathers attached to a bobby pin. I think these are really cute and fun! Oh the two pink ones look the same but actually the feathers face opposite directions. Opening to bobby pins are once again on the left.

Claim as(left to right): fluffygreensinglebobby,greenparrotbobby,magentachickenbobby,pinkepheasant1, pinkpheasant2,redparrotbobby

Single Feather Hair Barrettes
    once again chicken or pheasant feathers attached to a hair barratte. Some have buttons some do not. I think these are really cute and fun! Oh the two pink ones look the same but actually the feathers face opposite directions. Opening to barrettes are once again on the left.

Claim as(left to right):blueparrotbarrette, greenpiratebarrette, magentachickenbarrette

1/2 Point Items
    Little Ditty Bag
    Teal claimed by aeronberry!!! I can make one more in this color though if someone wants it! Lavender is available. Bags are between 4-6 inches tall and about that wide around the circular bottom.
    I can make these taller by doubling yarn for 2 points. Don't see a color you like? PM me and I'll see what's in my stash same point value!

Crocheted  Cuff
    Made with acrylic baby fine yarn and crocheted. This has delicate plastic pearl buttons and is really easy to fasten. It's a bit too big for my wrist and my wrist measures 7 inches:

Safety Pin Earrings
    Can be made with any solid or 2 colors. The current pair is green/clear. I can also do up to 2 safety pins per earring.
    They are permanently closed so you do not risk them popping open and spilling beads everywhere.

Pop-tab Earrings
    Made with pop tabs from real soda pop cans. They are extremely lightweight and feel like you aren't wearing anything! Please note that my wire wrapping is much better now than it was then. These are my personal pair and they are about 2 years old. you will receive a brand new pair.

Please note: style of pop tab may vary slightly as they are donated to me and typically brands vary slightly.

-------------------

Starting Points:5
    Current Points: 1
    Total Points:1
    -------------------

Claims from me:
    Send by April 19th
    Eliea to mlsocci74- crochet baby hat (1 pt)

Send by April 25
    Eliea to DizzerSpinninround- Box of supplies on reserve(1 pt)

Claims I've made:
    Send by May 5th:
    crumpet to Eliea: Terra's Ferret Hammock! (2 pts)

Previous Rounds
    Send by February 9th:
    Phizzychick to Eliea- Grasshopper - (1 pt) (resending)
    « Last Edit: April 28, 2010 08:51:49 AM by Eliea » THIS ROCKS   Logged
    AsphaltQueen
    « Reply #28 on: April 02, 2010 04:24:52 PM »

CLOSED FOR BUSINESS!!!

Claims from me:

Claims by me:
    ptarmic wumpus - sweater monkey - (2)
    A2K - netting produce bags - (1)

Starting Points - 6

Current Points - 3
    Pending Points - 0
    Total Points - 3
    « Last Edit: April 07, 2010 05:50:33 AM by AsphaltQueen » THIS ROCKS   Logged

crumpet79

Never quite sure what I'm going to make next...

View Profile WWW
    « Reply #29 on: April 02, 2010 05:04:08 PM »

NATALIE'S SHOP IS **CLOSED**

I'll be back next round to spend down!

All items will be making their way to you from Southern California!  I do have a kitty but he's not allowed in my craft room.
    Please make your claims as full points.  All small thumbnails should be clickable links.
    Thanks for checking out my shop!

Please feel free to submit a request for a custom order and I'll see what I can do!

2 Point Items

Custom order for Eliea - Terra's Ferret Hammock! (2)
    Hoping Terra enjoys snuggling in her new hammock.    Grin

1 Point Items

5x7 Matted photo prints (1)
    These are a selection of my prints that I have already mounted.  The prints are 5x7 and with the mat should fit into an 8x10 frame.  Please claim by the number noted next to each.  
    1. Bridges 2. Sunset Silhouette 3. Trees
    4. Coast 5. Mountains 6. Lighthouse

Baby Blanket w/ Crochet Edging (1)
    A teal fleece baby blanket that I added a scalloped crochet edging to in cream acrylic yarn.  It measures 30"x30".

Blue Collar (1)
    Super soft acrylic yarn was used to make this collar, with a pretty button for fastening.  This was done in tunisian crochet with a soft ruffle.

Blue Swirl Beanie (1)
    A super cute beanie crochet in a variegated acrylic yarn using cluster stitch.  The yarn created the cute swirly pattern.  Can be machine washed and dried.

Cloche in brown and white (1)
    This hat was crocheted in brown and white acrylic yarn using cluster stitch.  Same as the beanie above but more in a cloche style.

Cotton Facial Set (1)
    This includes one washcloth and three facial scrubbies.  They're crocheted from cotton and will only get softer with use!  

Cotton Kitchen Set (1)
    This includes one dishcloth and two tawashi scrubbies, all crocheted with cotton yarn.

"Foggy Morning" Dyed Recycled Yarn (1)
    Recycled yarn, respun to gather the separated plies then dyed with Kool Aid.  Fibers: 42% Wool / 30% Acrylic / 28% Alpaca.  This is about 96 yards.

Green and Cream Collar (1)
    A sweet collar with ruffles crocheted with green ruffles on a cream scallop pattern.  Square button closure can be fastened into the scallop design if you need to make it more snug around your neck.

Memory Wire Bracelet (1)
    I got this bracelet in another swap but it's a little too snug on my wrist and so I haven't been wearing it.  I'd rather it go to a good home where it can be worn more often!

Photo Notecards (1)
    These are photo notecards that I bought as a big lot at a garage sale.  I can't quite date them, but they're all hand-mounted and the photos are by a local (Los Angeles) photographer.  Not all of the cards are pictured here, this is just an assortment.  Each claim is for a random assortment of 8 complimentary cards with matching envelopes.  Please specify if you'd prefer a theme to the selection - i.e. landscapes, animals, etc.  

Scented Eye Pillows (1)
    Inside of each pillow is rice, lightly scented with essential oils.  These can also be used either hot or cold.  For heat therapy, pop the pillow in the microwave for 20-30 seconds.  For cold therapy, place the pillow in a sealed bag and leave in the fridge or freezer until chilled.  Please specify green or yellow in your claim.  Blue has been claimed!!

0.5 Point Items
    Please redeem in full points.  Thanks!

ATCs (Artist Trading Cards) (0.5/each)
    These are ATCs that I created by digitally modifying my photographs and then mounting them onto playing cards.  ATCs are 2.5"x3.5" and make perfect little pieces of artwork!  Each comes in a protective sleeve and is signed by me.  Please specify which you would like in your claim.  From left to right - Simplicity, Exploration, Tranquility, Serenity.

iPod armband (0.5)
    This was made for me as part of my Magic Yarn Ball Round 5 swap by Eye On Sparrow.  Unfortunately I don't have an iPod and would rather it go to somebody that does!  It's crocheted with velcro closure.

Rustled Up Socks Knitting Pattern (0.5)
    I designed this sock pattern in the fall, but the lacy leaf design would be a great spring/summer sock too!  This is for a pdf copy of the pattern that would be sent to you via e-mail.

0.25 Point Items
    Please redeem in full points.  Thanks!

Fuzzy Scarf (0.25)
    Knit up with fun fur with large needles to give a nice soft and fuzzy scarf.  The scarves were designed to be shorter but with a lot of stretch due to the open stitch.  Please specify lavender or grey stripes in your claim

Supplies
    Points noted next to items.  Please redeem in full points.  Thanks!

Thank You Notecards (0.5 pts each)
    I have 2 sets of Thank You cards (each set has 8 or more I believe, forgot to count!)  They could be used as is or used as a base to embellish.  They have matching envelopes.  Please specify plain or floral in your claim

Free with purchase
    Pick one!

Fuzzy Pouch
    This fuzzy pouch was knit using a white acrylic yarn and some self-striping fun fur.  It's lined and has a button closure.  My husband's baby sister uses the one I made her for the tooth fairy!   Cheesy

Mystery Yarn
    I'm not sure where I got this or what exactly the type of yarn is.  Would probably work best for home decor type items.

Claims made from me: sent/received
    crumpet to Eliea: Terra's Ferret Hammock! (2 pts)

Claims I have made: received

Pending: 2
    Current: 8

TOTAL: 6
    « Last Edit: April 28, 2010 12:59:40 PM by crumpet79 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

wwrich
    « Reply #30 on: April 02, 2010 06:08:06 PM »

Open

Basics: I own a smoke-free home near Chicago, IL (USA).

[click on any picture to see a REALLY HUGE version...]

Beaded Chapsticks - 2 points

Description: Made by me using only thread and Delica beads. They are designed to slide on a standard "Chapstick" brand lip balm tube (one is included). The majority of patterns are my own creation, although some are inspired by photos of things others have done.  They take about the duration of a movie (1.5-2 hours) to complete.  They are made from exclusively little glass beads and a fine nylon thread.  I try to make sure that knots are secure, and I use a "locking" stitch on every other row, so if the thread breaks, you don't lose the whole thing.  I have one in my purse.  Its been in there for more than 5 years now, without any repairs.  The beads look somewhat worn, and one or two beads have broken and are missing.  People have informed me that dropping them on concrete will, indeed, break the beads, and wear on the top and bottom (where the threads are visible) will cause the thread to break.

FINALLY!!  Here are pictures of each chapstick available.  Click on the pictures for larger view. Claim by group letter (A, B or C) then number. (beaded chapstick A-12 (2 points))  X instead of a number means already claimed. (Feel free to add words like "the green dragon")

Group A:  

Group B:

Group C:

Crochet Turtles - 1 Point

Description: Crocheted by me using the free "Tiny Striped Turtle" pattern from Crochetville.  They are about 4 inches from nose to tail.

Turtle Parade!  

Available:

* Aqua with darker sparkly aqua stripes - front row, #2 - claim as "aqua turtle (1)"
       * Orange with sparkly black stripes - front row #6 - claim as "orange turtle (1)"
       * Navy with sparkly pink stripes - front row, #7 (last) - claim as "navy turtle (1)"
       * Plum Wine with sparkly black stripes - front row, #3 - claim as "wine/black turtle (1)"
       * Navy Blue with sparkly white stripes - back row, #5 - claim as "navy/white turtle (1)"
       * Plum Wine with sparkly purple stripes - back row, #2 - claim as "wine/purple turtle (1)"
       * Brick Red with sparkly white stripes - front row, #4 - claim as "brick/white turtle (1)"
       * Light Purple with sparkly white stripes (no pic) - claim as "light purple turtle (1)"
       * Dark Purple with sparkly white stripes (no pic) - claim as "dark purple turtle (1)"
       * Dark Grey with brick red stripes (no pic, but reminds me of a ladybug - claim as "grey/red turtle (1)
    Plum Wine and Rose Violet are the color names from the Simply Soft yarn that I used.  I would have used dusty rose instead of plum wine.

Crochet Dragons - 2 Points

Description: Crocheted by me using the free "Baby Snow Dragon" pattern from Crochetville.  There are 3 basic sizes.  Large (bulky weight yarns) are about 8 inches tall, medium (worsted weight yarns) are about 6 inches tall, and the small ones (baby yarns) are about 5 inches tall.

Size Comparison So Cute

Glamour Shot I solemnly swear that I am up to no good....

Available:

* Large Multi (Pink/blue/green) Dragon with Green Spikes - - Claim as "large multi/green dragon (2)"

* Large Green Dragon with Multicolored Spikes (he's the reverse of the guy above) - no pic - Claim as "large green dragon (2)"

* Large Pink/White/Grey Dragon with Pink Spikes - - Claim as "large multi/pink dragon (2)"

* Medium Red Dragon - - Claim as "medium red dragon (2)"

* Medium Blue Camo Dragon - - Claim as "medium blue camo dragon (2)"

* Small Navy Sparkly Dragon - - Claim as "small navy sparkle dragon (2)

* Large Multicolored Dragon in Pink, purple, yellow, and blue - - Claim as "large multi dragon (2)"

* Medium Hot Pink Dragon (an exceptionally soft yarn) - - Claim as "medium hot pink dragon (2)"

* Medium Rose dragon - Claim as "medium rose dragon (2)"    
        * Small purple with white fluff dragon - Claim as "small purple dragon (2)"  

* Small yellow/multi dragon mostly yellow with pink and purple - Claim as "small yellow/multi dragon (2)"

* Small yellow dragon Claim as "small just yellow dragon (2)"

Beaded Witch Earrings - 2 Points

Please claim as "<color> Witch Earrings (2)"

Description: Made only from beads and thread with my own paws.  Each little witch is different.  Most have red and white stockings, black shoes, a little broom, pearl heads, and surgical steel hooks.  Several have wooden beads for heads.  The yellow ones are "princesses", and carry a magic wand instead of a little broom.  The two points includes a "matching pair", meaning a witch with a left-facing broom, and a right-facing broom.  (The color names are from the tubes of beads that I use for these)

Mob Shot

Black Matte (have 4 pair, 3 with green pearl heads, 1 with wooden heads)

Dark Green Matte (have 1 pair available)

Medium Blue Luster (have 1 pair available)

Transparent Red (have 2 pair available)

Yellow Iris (have 1 pair available -- these are "princess" with little silver butterflies on their magic wands)

Cobalt Matte (1 pair available)

Purple/Aqua (1 pair available)

Little Monster Purses - 3 Points

Please claim as "<color> Monster Purse (3)"

Description: Each little purse is hand made by me from a pattern of my own design.  The purse is about 7 inches from side to side. I made the original of this purse for my now 5 year old daughter.  Each purse if fully lined, has a Velcro closure, and the strap is firmly sewn into place.  The lining fabrics vary, but most are flannel. The teeth and eyes are vinyl fabric.  The eyes are satin stitched into place, and the "glint" in each eye is embroidered on.  They come in a variety of colors.

Here is a picture of the inside of one:

Colors Available: (When I make them, I make multiples of each color. Click for my current inventory....I will try to keep it fairly up to date.  (I do keep the copy on my laptop pretty accurate, I just have to remember to copy it to the server occasionally)  If you go to that page, you can follow the links to see pictures of the actual monsters that you can decide between.  Each does have its own personality!

Dark Brown (3 available):
    Red (2 available):
    Variegated Yellow (1 available):
    Light Yellow (2 available):
    Gold (3 available):

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Claims made from me:

total 0 received

Claims I have made:

April 13 (sent): ptarmic wumpus to wwrich Acid dyed silk scarf - milky way (1)
    April 13 (sent): ptarmic wumpus to wwrich  Acid dyed silk scarf - star veil (1)

total 2 spent

Pending points: 0
    Current points: 3

Wishlist
    DIY Kits for crafts I don't do haven't done yet (ha!)
    Things that I can't (or won't) make myself
    Always a sucker for anything with cats or kittens
    Things that might excite a 6 year-old girl
    soaps and lotions that smell fruity or have no fragrance
    yarn that will make cool dragons or other animals
    « Last Edit: April 11, 2010 08:36:38 AM by wwrich » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Obsessed with Monster High dolls lately.

In the Chicago area?  Want to come to a great crafty weekend?  Check out http://www.musecon.org/
    aeronberry

mmm...fishy kisses....

« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2010 08:31:37 AM »

Open!

New stuff coming soon!

Everything from non-smoking home.  I do have a small dog (dachshund), who rarely comes in contact with my craft supplies, but stray dog hairs are a fact of life around here  Wink.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Items for sale, in an order than only makes sense to me  Wink:

**Camo Fly Wristlet Bag - modern camo print with "calligraphy" fly applique 2pts

**Mannequin Shoulder Bag - brown and turquoise print with vintage mannequin applique 2pts

**Wristlet clutch - made from vintage yukata cotton and lined in white/navy polka dots.  This fabric is adorable!  2 pts

**Jewelry - sterling silver findings unless otherwise noted, lengths include wires - 1 pt each

A.  Green resin stone w/mystery brown beads - 2 inches
    B.  Wood squares with green glass flowers - 1 7/8 inches
    C.  Turquoise w/birds (pewter) - 2.5 inches sold to loudxmouse!
    D.  Purple freshwater pearls - 2.25 inches sold to pinkyanddinky!
    E.  Pink briolettes - 2 inches

Chinese knot necklaces - 1 pt each.
    Choose brown (17 in) or grey (19 in).  Metal magnetic clasps.

**Photography - Gallery here.  (Click the link in the gallery to view all 33 photos)  Color changes available at no extra charge.  Cropping might vary slightly for different sizes.  Will be shipped to you directly from Shutterfly.  Larger sizes available as "custom" orders.  Here are some examples:

4x6 - .25 pts
    5x7 - .5 pts
    8x10 - 1 pt  ("stripes" and "peace" not available)

***Seek Sacks - "I Spy" style toys.  25+ items hidden in each fleece Seek Sack, includes list of items to find.  Not for kids under 3 years old.  8x8 inches.  More designs/themes available - just ask.  2pts each

A.  Blue with dalmations/fire hydrants
    B.  Blue with dinosaurs  (lots of dinos inside)
    C.  White with black writing
    D.  Blue swirls (most items inside are blue)

***Japanese style clutch.  9in tall, 9in wide at base.  Strap is 6in tall and slips through a ring to close.  2pts each.

A.  Pink woodland critters
    B.  Blue geisha girls
    C.  Teal kimono print

***Quilted fabric bowls - log cabin style.  These are reversible and washable.  Thumbnails aren't working right now, but the links do.  I'll try to fix it!

A.  Shabby Chick - 12x12in, shades of pink and beige with chicken in the center, reverses to neutral vine pattern  3pts 2 pts!
    B.  Kitschy Kitty - 10x10in, shades of orange and pink with vintage kitty in the center, reverses to orange diamond pattern  3pts 2 pts!

***Shopping bags - approx. 13x15 inches.  2pts each  1 pt each!

A.  Grey dots/pink skulls with magenta dot lining.
    B.  Henna patchwork print with brown lining

***Reversible double wrap fabric cuffs.  .5pts each

A.  Black/red/turquoise, turquoise floral print.  14.5in
    B.  Blue with skeletons, light blue print.  14.75in
    C.  Vintage tattoo, black with pink dots  14in
    D.  Japanese bunnies, bold Asian flowers  13.5in
    E.  Aqua flowers, pink swirls  14.25in
    F.  Mod quilt, bold brown flowers  14.5in

***Funny faces clutch/wristlet.  Perfect size for small wallet, keys, phone, etc.  Zipper doesn't match up perfectly, but you barely notice it and it works just fine.  1pt

Supplies

*** Box O'Fabric - Flat rate box full of fabric - US only. 2pts each

Set A - large pieces, some cotton, ponte, etc.  The one that looks white is actually a very pale blue.

Set B - Mix.  Some Marimekko prints, silky, stretchy, a bit of oil cloth.

Set C - Warm Fuzzies.  Chenille, faux suede, velvet, fleece, etc.  Might put a couple more pieces of solid color fleece in if there's space.

Set D - Bag/decor weight.  Mainly prints, some denim, several pieces are quite large.

Set E - Cottons/flannels.  Kid and cute prints.  Some lightweight cotton solids.

Set F - Cotton Variety - misc novelty and calico prints, some lightweight cotton solids.

Set G and H - Christmas.  There's enough here for 2 sets.  You'll get a mix, but let me know if you're interested in anything in particular.  The red/green prints on the right are not great quality (not good for wearables or quilting), but the vintage-y prints are super cute and they'd be great for cards, ornaments, kids' crafts, etc.

Sold:

Points started with - 2
    Points available - 2
    Points pending - 0

- crocheted/tatted snowflake ornaments in white, red, or olive green

Supplies
    - forest animal cookie cutters
    - felted sweater scraps, prints or earthtones
    - Japanese fabric (cotton or kimono, small pieces are fine)
    - Madeira embroidery thread
    - cording for making Chinese knots
    THIS ROCKS   Logged

edafedd - amigurumi patterns!
    norea - jewelry, handbags, etc!
    shop the swap!
    pinkanddinky
    "The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes." Proust

Sociologist with scissors

View Profile
    « Reply #32 on: April 04, 2010 06:53:02 PM »

All Things Pink & Dinky!!!
    CLOSED for Business!!!

.25 point items(Check the supplies section for more .25 and .5 point items)

Vintage Pinwheel quilt squares - .25 for 2 REDUCED FOR ROUND 34

Baby button ponytail holders- .25 for the pair REDUCED FOR ROUND 34
    These ponytail holders are very small, the type designed for babies or small children.

Girls Hot Dog Shirt-.25
    This is a new pale pink American Apparel Classic Girl Shirt size M/OS (14 inches across chest when laying flat)
    It looks like it would fit a preteen girl or a very thin adult.
    Has an iron-on decal of a hot dog and says "hot diggity dog." Decal directions said it is dryer-safe but I would still hang to dry to be extra cautious.

Crib Queen Baby Sweatshirt -.25
    This is a thrifted sweatshirt that says 6/9 months but I think it has shrunk significantly because it looks much small than that to me. It is almost 12 inches across under the arms and about 11.5 inches from neck to hem. Because of the iron-on words, this one should not be put in the dryer.

.5 Point Items

Little birdie ornament- .5 REDUCED
    This one was a family effort: the bird is from my brother's wedding invitation for which he did the graphic design and my mom cut out the piece of wood.

Pinwheel earrings -.5 REDUCED
    These have a nice heft to them and look very classy.

Pride and Prejudice Sash- .5 REDUCED FOR ROUND 34

Back:

Mrs. Darcy Pen Holder - .5 point REDUCED FOR ROUND 34
    Have a brilliant thought but can't find your pen? Ready to doodle in your journal and there is no pencil to be found? Here is the cute and functional solution!

Here is what they look like inside the cover.

1 Point Items

Yoga Mat bags- 1
    These fit my standard size yoga mat. If you need dimensions, please pm me. Each has a drawstring at the top to keep your mat in tow and a strap to make your mat a bit less cumbersome. The two on the ends are home decor fabrics so they hold their shape nicely and the one in the middle is a touch water resistant.  
    Action shot:

Claim as flowers, gray, or leaves

Seattle Artwork-1
    This was done by an artist in Seattle and is still in the wrapper. Fits an 8x10 frame.

Carnivalware pincushion- 1
    This is an antique carnivalware-type glass mini-teacup made into an adorable pin cushion.

Gnome ornament -1
    Cute little gnome on a nice piece of wood. And the back of the ornament shows his backside too!

Back:

Guest keyrings-1
    Charm your guests by loaning them your house key on one of these adorable keychains that have the word "guests" embroidered on the backs. Also, it will help you keep up with your spare key and have it handy when visitors come for the holidays! The second picture shows the backs of the keychains. THE TOP KEYCHAIN IS TAKEN.

Embroidered backs:

Gnome note cards- 1 point for set of 8
    These cards feature photos by me and come with envelopes.

Mini teacup pincushion-1
    This is quite petite and so cute.

Antique China pincushion - 1

Silver Heart necklace-1 REDUCED!
    This is a silver-plated heart with two swarkovski crystals on each side.

Covered button thumbtacks- 1 point per set- only 1 set available
    Gift ready...Each set comes on a cute gift tag with a piece of corkboard

PANTYLINERS AND MAXIPADS!
    One for 1 point, Three for 2 points, Five for 3 points
    These are made from 100% cotton flannel for ultra softness and absorbancy. The pantyliners have five layers of flannel and the maxi pads have six layers. They will all have snaps on the wings when you receive them (I can only hammer so many at once and keep good relations with my neighbors Smiley). The layout of the fabric may differ, but I do take great care to make sure that as much of the design shows as possible. If you want more than one of the same pad or pantyliner, just pm me because i have multiples of most of them.

PANTYLINERS
    Please choose by number: 1 , 2  , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 , 9 , 10 , 11 , 12 , 13 , 14 , 15 , 16 , 17 , 18 , 19 , 20 , 21 , 22 , 23 , 24 , 25

In case the picture isn't clear the top left is gardening boots, second from left is a cherry print. The bottom right reminds me of like Bazooka gum cartoon strips.

backs (click for bigger image):

It's hard to tell, but the frog fabric is kind of blue-green with a pale yellow liner. And the camo actually has dinosaurs on it.

Back:

MAXI PADS
    Please choose A ,  B , C , D , E , F , G ,  H  , I

Backs

Back:

Back:

2 Point Items

Dress Form Framed Embroidery -2 ON HOLD FOR Zelda.Suicide
    This dress form is embroidered on tea-stained polka dotted cotton and is in a decorated wooden frame. It can be hung on the wall or stand on a table. It may be hard to determine the colors in this picture. The stand of the dress form is blueish silver, the star is seafoam green. The polka dot paper decorating the frame is more charcoal gray than black.

His & Hers Vintage Cocktail Napkins/Coasters- 2 points for set
    These are vintage (but apparently never used) cocktail napkins that I embroidered using a vintage pattern. I have one more of these and can do a custom embroidery on it if anyone is interested.

Ballet Bag-2
    This is the sweetest little ballet bag for the sweet little ballerina in your life. Perfect to hold a pair of ballet shoes, leotard, and afternoon snack! Smiley

Vintage scrolled chair pincushion-2
    I got this chair at a yard sale and added some padding and changed the cushion because the one on it was kind of grungy. It appears to be handmade from an old coke can. It is absolutely adorable and a wee bit delicate. The fabric on the cushion is also vintage.

So you can see the side scrollwork and get a perspective on size

3 Point Items

none at this time

Supplies

Macrame book-.5
    Thin book but packed with ideas from mushrooms to nursery decorations to holiday crafts.

Vintage owl eyes and beak-1

Large buttons to cover- .25

Cardboard Circles- with holes- 1 point for set

New uncut patterns -.25 each REDUCED!

Long Skirt

Short Skirt

License Plate-1
    Does not come with Fattylumpkins  Smiley. This is nice and flat though it doesn't look like it because of the angle.

Hooded Sweatshirt-3
    Brand new from Target. I bought it to stencil so I have washed it, but then I never did anything with it. It is very good quality.

Travel Stamps .5 for two
    These are supercute travel-themed foam stamps. Each cube has an image on 4 sides so you will really be getting 8 stampable images for .5!

other sides:

Liz Claiborne trivet-1
    This is perfect for you talented folks who like to paint on ceramics. It has raised dots along the edges.

Here's the back:

Seed beads- .25 for cobalt blue (red and turquoise no longer available)

Magnifying Glass-2
    I got this at the Discover Channel Store a long time ago and never really used it. Click the thumbnails for additional views.

Trims- 1 points for lot REDUCED FOR ROUND 34
    Most of these are over one yard and some are two yards. In this lot there are two unopened packages, including a daisy lace trim and a velvet trim embellished with beads. The leather cords are salvaged from various things so they are not as long.

Vintage Travel Stickers- 2 points per box or 3 points for both boxes
    These are fantastic for all kinds of projects. Each box includes 20 large stickers. Choose: Wings of the World (vintage airline ads/logos) or Exotic Destinations (vintage hotel ads/logos). These are reproductions of actual old ads from around the world.

Wings of the World:

Exotic Destinations:

Current: 1
    Total: 8

Bought:
    From Ptarmic Wumpus- custom gray vest -2
    From Ptarmic Wumpus: pink vest-1

Sold:
    To A2K: heart frame (.5), teapot stamp (.25), pajama pattern (.25)- total 1
    To Loudxmouse: Misc. findings-1
    To Lapoli: leaves yoga mat bag (1), birdie hanky (1), embroidered bread warmer (2), key holder (2)- total 6
    To Sheepblue: tiny dogs (.5), gnome photo set (.5)- total 1

Wishlist:
    Wool socks
    Small pieces of felted wool in fallish colors (mustard yellow, subdued green)(I have orange now thanks to PtarmicWumpus!)  Smiley
    Handcarved rubber stamps
    Large sturdy shoulder purses
    Delicate/lightweight scarves that I can wear with dressy clothes
    Simple, classy earrings (pearls, matt silver, etc.)
    Artwork
    oval embroidery hoops
    « Last Edit: April 28, 2010 06:08:41 AM by pinkanddinky » THIS ROCKS   Logged

kayrun
    « Reply #33 on: April 05, 2010 04:22:44 PM »

~~Kayrun's Shop~~
    OPEN for BUSINESS

FREE with purchase:  either
    stitch markers
    (fits up to about a US 10 needle)

or
    Fizz yarn by Sirdar

^^handcrafted items^^
    Sachet = 1/2 point
    Filled with lavender if you wish
    approx. 5" long

Purple bib = 1/2 point
    approx. 6 x 7"
    (button to be added to tab)

Cotton washcloths:
    1/2 point each~

peachy washcloth
    approx. 9"x8"

qulited hearts cloth
    approx. 9"x8"

owl washcloth
    approx. 7 x 7.5"
    (available as a custom order in cotton for washcloth or acrylic or wool blanket square...PM for color choices)

peace sign cloth

Princess waschloth
    approx. 8 in. square

Hexagon cloth
     / approx. 8 in. across
    other colors available for custom order ~ just ask

Leaf cloth (by custom order)

~supplies~
    Felted Knits Kit, 1 point
    includes circ needle & 60 yds of wool, plus 15 pattern cards....new in box, never used.

lady's knit top, 1 point
    great for recon, NWT
    Merona brand, sz. Med. (modal/cotton/spandex blend)

Babyboo yarn, 1/2 point
    50g ball
    color#284, poppy
    bamboo/nylon blend, gauge =22st. on US5

Tupperware container, 1 point
    new condition, would be great for storing craft supplies

claimed by sarahj

Boye knitting needles 1pt.
    buys you 2 pr (US sz. 9 & 10)

2009 card calendar, 1 point
    (contains June thru Dec.)

wire words, 1/2 point

buttons, 1/2 point

martha stewart stickers, 1/2 point buys all

martha stewart flower notecards, 1/2 point

little cardboard house -- 1/2 pt.
    just waiting to be dolled up!
    approx. 8 in. from base to top of chimney

The Little Box of Knitted Throws, 1 point

claimed from me
    Tupperware container (sarahj)

claimed by me

(started with 2)
    current: 3
    total: 3
    « Last Edit: April 25, 2010 03:02:32 PM by kayrun » THIS ROCKS   Logged
    freestyle
    aka ModernSpin

« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2010 06:07:24 PM »

Just here to spend down. Be back next month with a brand new shop! Lots of batts and roving in the works.  Wink

Claims
    Made by me:

Current: 5

TOTAL: 5
    « Last Edit: April 05, 2010 06:07:56 PM by freestyle » THIS ROCKS   Logged

DizzerSpinninRound
    Proverbs 31: 10-31

Little M is growing in my belly! Due Feb 2013!

View Profile WWW
    « Reply #35 on: April 08, 2010 11:28:54 AM »

This store is OPEN!                This store is OPEN!                This store is OPEN!

I am a stay-at-home mommy to Azariah, my wonderful 23 month old lil boy, and wife to an incredible, hard workin hubbie wubbie "^,^" I [heart] being outdoors, drinking tea, baking, knitting, crocheting, sewing, listening to good music, reading good books, playing RPGs, and of course, craftster <3

I live in Georgia Tongue, USA

No allergies except for pollen  Tongue

Possible allergens in my home: Two dogs

CUSTOM ITEMS

Skinny infinity scarf- 2pts

Thin scarf that can be wrapped around many times! Can be worn many different ways! Many colors available!

READY TO SHIP ITEMS

Mittensaurus! - 1pt, 1 available

Dinosaur made from a red mitten, purple buttons for eyes, and purple felt for spikes!

Braided dog bones made from jeans- 1 pt for small (~5" bone), 2 pts for large (~12" bone)

Dog toys made from jeans last a long time! We have a lab and she loves them!

Knit ribbon yarn bracelet -1pts, 1 available

Lovely colored bracelet made from variegated autumn toned ribbon yarn.

Children's My Market bag- 1pt, 1 available

Oops, I made this eco bag too wide! It would make a great market bag for your children when they play pretend!

My first kntting project- knit headband/choker with buttons- 1pts, 1 available

This was the first thing I knit back in the day (last year Cheesy). It's made from simply soft acrylic yarn and has two green buttons for detail. Three hook and eye closures are sewn on for you to wear as a choker!

Ruffley crochet choker- 2pts, 1 available

Sweet ruffle choker made from super soft bulky yarn with a navy ribbon for closure.

Ruffly crochet cuff- 1pt, 1 available

Gray weather knit cowl- 2pts, 1 available

Just slip on over your head and wear around your neck to look sleek, stylish, oh, and to stay warm Wink

Knit sling purse/pouch set- 2 pts, 1 available

Knit sling purse with coordinating pouch set!

Dragonfly choker 14"- 3 pts, 1 available

Supplies

Diamond Weave Afghan pattern- .5 pt

Coil method rug and basket patterns- .5pt

The Workbasket March 1955, missing cover, some staining- .5pt

Quick & Easy Crochet Sep/Oct 1994- .5pt

The Workbasket May 1989- .5pt

Quick & Easy Crochet Jan/Feb 1995- .5pt

The Workbasket Oct 1989- .5pt

The Workbasket Sep 1989- .5pt

The Workbasket May 1995- .5pt

Simplicity's Americana crafts- 1pt

Snowflake crochet winter doll outfit pattern- .5pt

Doll baby in crochet pattern- .5pt

Little Bo Peep crochet pattern- .5pt

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Grin Claims Grin

Claims made from me - 
    Sad
    Claims I have made - 
    -Flat rate box of goodies from Eliea
    -Patterns and jewelry supplies from Zelda.Suicide

Current:1         

TOTAL: 1         

Wishlist!

My wist:
    http://wists.com/pickledpandas
    My list of things I want/need (too long to list here  Wink ):
    http://pickledpandas.blogspot.com/search/label/trade
    « Last Edit: April 22, 2010 06:11:54 PM by DizzerSpinninRound » THIS ROCKS   Logged
    racehorse87
    « Reply #36 on: April 08, 2010 12:48:48 PM »

The somewhat eclectic shop of various crafty things!

Shop OPEN
    Stats: Pet-free (although I wish it weren't!), smoke-free
    Bio: I'm a university student specializing in Behavioral Neuroscience. Not surprisingly, I have a strong nerdy streak. However, I try to balance this out with a healthy dose of creative expression through crafting and theater. Smiley

3 points

Loopy Bracelet 3 pt - (Custom Order) PM me if you want one of these, preferably before you order it. We can discuss colors and then I can go check out a bead store, but I might need more than a week to get it made and shipped off.

Example of a loopy bracelet in ice blue, pearl, and silver-lined clear beads:

Loom Bracelet 2 pt - (Custom Order) PM me if you want one of these, preferably before you order it. We can discuss colors and then I can go check out a bead store, but I might need more than a week to get it made and shipped off. I can do essentially any pixelated design, although if it's really complex, I might make it 3 pt for the mental effort. Below are two examples:

Crocheted Cowboy Hat 3 pt SALE - 2 pt
    Received from kidcompassion approximately 2 years ago. It's a beautiful hat and I fell in love with the idea of a crocheted cowboy hat. Unfortunately, I've always been too wimpy to wear it around my hometown. Thus, I would like it to go to the home of someone who can and will pull the hat off!  Cheesy

1 point

Photo touch-ups (up to 1 point/photo):
    I can do:
    Red-eye reduction, green-eye (pets) reduction (1 point/5 pairs of eyes)
    Blemish removal (1 point/3 faces)
    Airbrushing/full photo touch-up (1 point/photo)
    Ask me! (example: getting rid of spots made by a dirty lens)

Below is an example of one I've done. The link leads to an outside site with a much higher resolution copy of the picture you can view.
    I can also send prints to you. 1 point for two small prints (4 x 6) or one larger print (any size up to 8.5 x 11)
    http://racehorse87.deviantart.com/art/Example-138819293

Here is an example of green eye removal using Eliea's ferret:

Binder dividers (1 pt/set of 5):
    I have a lot of scrapbook paper. I can send you pictures of the different patterns from which you can choose.

Necklace with matching bracelet (1 pt for the set)
    Can be selected separately:

Polymer clay earrings (1 pt/pair)
    Claim as top row # 1, 2, 3
    Bottom row # 4, 5, 6

Ladybug earrings (1 pt/pair):

Cross pendant (1 pt/pendant):
    Claim top as beaded cross, bottom as polymer clay cross (can specify left/right one if you want)

A real class act - can be made with silver color or gold color findings
    Claim as "black drop silver earrings" or "black drop gold earrings"

A little shimmer
    Claim as "brown wire-wrapped earrings"

Golden glow - can be made with a mix of gold and copper findings, or all copper findings
    Claim as "golden glow gold/copper" or "gold glow copper"

Firefly
    Claim as "firefly"

Antique grace
    Claim as "antique grace"

0.5 points

Sparkly stretch leggings (0.5 pt) Size: Small Warning: The sparkliness of the fabric makes these kind of scratchy. That's why they're 0.5 point. Only select if you have tough skin.

Needle felted ring
    (0.5 pt) received from CraftyZary. It's adorable, as you can see! I would like to send it to a lover of bright colors!

Supplies
    1/2 point
    Scrapbooking Fishing Accent Pages (1/2 point for 4 sheets) (4 available)
    (Acid-free, Lignin-free, made by Fresh Cuts)

Impending Baby Stickers 1/2 point for all
    Claim as Elevated Dimensional Stickers or "Waiting for Baby" Stickers

Beads (1/2 point per two stuffed 1.5 x 2.5 " baggies)
    You can choose any combination of the beads you see:

Claims from me:

Claims I have made:

Current: 2
    TOTAL: 2
    « Last Edit: April 08, 2010 12:57:25 PM by racehorse87 » THIS ROCKS   Logged
    TwiztidBlood
    « Reply #37 on: April 10, 2010 10:28:19 PM »

my shop
    THIS ROCKS   Logged

I just moved to a new loft, please contact me for my new mailing address!
    My Wist
    pseudo_pix

It's okay paper tiger

« Reply #38 on: April 12, 2010 03:45:36 AM »

~~~CLOSED~~~

I live in Denmark and I study Fashion and textiles at Kolding School of Design. I love everything creative and I can't sit still with my hands – I have to have something to do with them.

Allergy alert: I make some things in my home in Århus where my bf and I have two cats. But if you are allergic I can make your item on my school with no problem or timedelay! All my supplies are kept in a work room where the cats are not allowed.
    NON-smoking home!

Custom made: All smaller knitted and crocheted items. All can be made in your choice of color and size. I mostly work in 100% wool but if you have other request don't keep it to your self! 1-2 point.

Custom made patterns: I do custom patterns. I can make most patterns. Fx. A fitted jacket or you have a picture of something you'd like I can do that as well. 3 points.

Custom knit: cable handbag for Lo{ve}. 3 points

Three-in-one scarf. 100% naturewool in wonderful colors with two wodden buttons pr piece. 3 point pr thre piece scarf. Claim as
    1: Dark brow - light brown -  pale yellow
    2: White - orange red - green
    3: Mint green - slate gray - pink
    4: Pale yellow - mint green - white
    5: Mint green - dark brown -  minty blue

Ways to use it:

Hand knitted string scarf/jewelry. Claim as black, yellow, red (can be costum made in your color of choice). 2 points:
    costume color choices: http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j70/pixi-ixiq/vital-0110081.jpg

Knitted headband. 100% wool. 1 point each:
    3 rows: green multi

4 rows: Carrot orange

Crocheted headband with ears. Quite broad. Made in 100% washable wool. 1 points:

Hand knit Mary Janes. Will fit size 7-10. Button and strap can be made to it, but please specify when claiming. 1 point:

Crocheted scrubbies!
    Four scrubbies of the old time kind made in 100% ecological cotton. Colors available: lavender (as shown), natural, green, orange, choking pink, light pink. You get 4 scrubbies matching or in your color of choice [please specify when claiming]. 1 point

Spiral scrubbies made in 100% ecological cotton. Colors available: lavender, natural, green, orange, choking pink, light pink. You get 2 spiral scrubbies matching or in your color of choice. 1 plain and 1 with dried lavender [you can get without the lavender or both with lavender, but please specify when claiming] 1 point

Knitted cowl in pompom yarn. One black, one in purple tones - 1 points each:

Knitted mittens. 100% wool. Children size - pink. 1 point:

Magenta airy shawl. 1 pt:

Rainbow skimpy. 100% acryl. A little short, can be used by children too. Just ask for length Smiley (1)

Supplies:

Large metal pendants. 0.25 point each. 5 for 1 pt:

Embroidering thread. You ask for the colors, I take a picture of it and you can see if it's the perfect match for your wishes! 7 for 1 point!:

Beautiful bulky artsy yarn. 100% wool superwash (40c - no fabric softener). Each skein is 100g/3.5oz. 125m/136.5yards. needles 7-8mm/11us. 12m/10cm. Claim as green or blue. 1 points each:

Purple, green and others. Has not been used - just lost it's banderole:

Orange, green, white and other:

Fabric 1 pt for each - pm me for size and type:

Jewelry supplies. Get all for 1 point:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Claims made from me
    A2K - pile of 5 sock yarn (3 pt)
    A2K - orange/purple sock yarn (1 pt)
    lo{ve} - cable handbag (3 pt)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Claims I have made

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Pending: 7
    Current: 2
    TOTAL: 9
    « Last Edit: April 20, 2010 08:25:04 AM by pseudo_pix » THIS ROCKS   Logged

The Mitten Project is a year of mittens! Each week a new mitten and you get to choose which ones should be knit. In the end three pairs will be given away to you readers.

Facebook page of TMP
    gala_apples
    « Reply #39 on: April 13, 2010 06:20:46 PM »

Gala's One Point Emporium

Stripy notebooks. this one is entirely random, but if you request a certain shade combination I can do my best.

All natural pendants. Painted wood pendant with leather lacing. I have four pendants left, and I have eight of the nine colours of lace pictured (i have no more yellow).
    grey, yellow, kakhi

coral, magenta, plum

teal, light blue, navy

leather wristbands. I've got navy blue, magenta-y red, tan, and a green, but it's sort of streaky to pre-warn. so far i've got these five types, but i've got more metal stamps, so i'll try to create more designs.

leaves

honeycombs

double circles

pinstripes

stars

claims from me:
    sheep blue- one navy blue starts bracelet (1 point)

claims I made:
    untouchable face- faux ceramic pendants (1 point)

Starting points:3
    Current points: 2
    Pending points: 1
    Total points:  2
    « Last Edit: April 15, 2010 04:45:55 PM by gala_apples » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm not attached to your world, nothing heals, nothing grows... we used to love ourselves, we used to love one another.

life is no cabaret- we don't care what you say, we're inviting you anyway, you mf'ers, you'll sing someday!
    sin esperanza
    « Reply #40 on: April 13, 2010 11:51:07 PM »

Sin esperanza's emporium of goodies!

OPEN

Info: All items come from a smoke-free, pet free, tree friendly environment!

3 point items:
    none at this time

2 point items:
    Berrylicious half apron - 2pts
    100% cotton, blue and yellow trim with trim flower.

1 point items:

Passionate purple feathered clip 1pt

circular cotton flannel cloth pads.  
    Each pad has four layers of flannel with one piece of terry towelling sandwiched between them.  I have plenty of the same fabrics so feel free to mix and match and ask for as many as you like! 1pt for each

prismatic cosmetic bags.
    7" by 4" and lined with co-ordinating fabrics. Pick by colour of zip (green or grey!) 1pt

Venetian nights ear-rings 1pt

Czech delight ear-rings 1pt

0.5 pt items

kidney hoops in venice! 0.5pt

Milifiori stitch markers 0.5pt

Bubbly Bobby pins 0.5 pt

Kanzashi bobby pins 0.5pt

Supplies/non-crafted stuff

Claims:
    Claims made from me...
    sin esperanza to loves2experiment - Pink yarn - (1) - send by 28th

Claims made by me...

Current: 3
    « Last Edit: May 04, 2010 11:52:17 PM by sin esperanza » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I hate handing over money for what I could just as easily do myself, it makes me nervous.  ~Sylvia Plath

My STS 33

Altered Fairy Tales Swap
    jungrrl
    Global Moderator
    Crafty Business Advice Moderator
    Toys, Dolls, and Playthings Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

I'm a portmanteau.

Former Full-time Craftster-er

View Profile WWW
    « Reply #41 on: April 20, 2010 10:01:04 AM »

jungrrl's shop
    closed! I need to spend down and take a break.  Undecided

I live in Chicago in a cat-loving home.

*Notice - I don't really intend for my plush to be given to children. I make them with adults in mind, that being said, if you do intend this for a little one they should be relatively safe, especially if they have iron on or plastic features.  The glued on features should be secure but.. I dunno how strong/determined your kid is. Please use your best judgement.

Claims I have made:
    (Total: 0 )

Claims made from me:

(Total: 0 )

Current: 6
    Total: 6

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Phizzychick
    Paper Crafts, Scrapbooking, and ATCs Moderator
    Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW
    « Reply #42 on: May 11, 2010 09:18:44 AM »

I'm sorry I can't do this properly, I don't have any access to my PMs at the moment Sad

I have received this fab journal from calluna! Grin

Send by Apr 22
    calluna to Phizzychick - "Madam, will you talk?" recon book - (1)
    THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
    Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5 [All] Jump to page:
      Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
    only results with images
    include swap threads
    advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
    Chantress by Amy Butler Greenfield
    Katy Butler Gives Tips on the End of Life
    Katy Butler Explains the Final Stages of Life
    Cathy Erway on Honing Your Interests
    Cathy Erway on How to Find a Literary Agent Right For You
    Latest Blog Articles
    Falling Leaves
    Meatless Monday: Provencal Inspired Quiche
    @Home This Weekend: Buzy Bee Activity Chart

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
    Become a
    Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
    Buy Craft Supplies
    Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
    Moderators

Follow Craftster...