A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 296,658
Currently Running With Scissors:
497 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Make & Fill A Purse Swap Round 5 (SIGNUPS 1/09 - 1/23; SENDOUTS 3/01)  (Read 20026 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

jennilocker
« Reply #260 on: March 08, 2010 09:55:39 AM »

Aww Malisha!  I hope your life calms down some and you get some sleep soon!!  I will wait patiently for my package and let you all know as soon as it arrives!  YAY!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SevsOnlyGirl
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #261 on: March 09, 2010 04:59:22 AM »

For anyone who has not sent yet - I have sent out pms requesting a definite sendout date.  Monday, March 15th is the cutoff date and at that point I will be leaving negatives unless the packages have been sent.  I can reverse the negatives as soon as the packages are sent.   For the swappers that have dropped out of communication - I sent them an email and have already left them a temporary negative.  I will be posting for angels for those people on Monday, March 15th.

Please remember that communication and the absence of DC#'s will be noted in feedback comments.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
SamiJoFitz

ME & MY SPENCER

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #262 on: March 11, 2010 07:53:40 AM »

I received my pkg from iseeaplatypus09, it includes a great duct tape purse, with wallet, change purse, chapstick, and some great toys for my son!  My camera is currently charging, I will post photos, soon!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sami Jo
www.samijofitz.com

Would love to do some personal swaps...I crochet purses, bags and totes...would love to get some sewn in return!
Sparkle Motion Dreamer
« Reply #263 on: March 11, 2010 08:35:54 AM »

I wish I could have joined this swap! Hopefully there will be another one soon!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hi! I'm Alyssa, 18, a film-maker in college, & a non-traditional fantasy novelist online. I bake, create, & dream, & I enjoy all things secret, surrealist & sleep-related.
My Shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/jarofdreams
My Blog: http://livingcraft.blogspot.com
malisha

♫ If i ever lose my knees... i wont have 2 beg ♪

View Profile WWW
« Reply #264 on: March 15, 2010 08:05:04 PM »

Im still waiting for both the package i sent and the one i must receive!!!  I'm sooo exciteed!!!
And just wanted to check in (im coming  back from such a relaxing long weekend...)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I live in mexico, I can send loads of mexican stuff ...I'd swap for crafting supplies and scrapbooking supplies (PM if interested)

"Only when the last tree has been cut, and the last fish has been killed, then mankind will understand that money can't be eaten"

http://www.wists.com/malisha
jace_miller
« Reply #265 on: March 26, 2010 01:37:24 PM »

ok, here are the pics of the stuff miss dolly made for me.  I love it all and have already been using the green and the navy ones.  Thank you, thank you, thank you.  Also, miss dolly, thank you for the tute on how to upload the pics.  It wasn't as scary as I thought, but don't you think it could be easier?  Just a thought ***nudge, nudge, wink, wink to the powers that be***
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jennilocker
« Reply #266 on: May 07, 2010 05:24:25 AM »

I received my AMAZING ANGEL package from TheSapphireMoon yesterday!  It was a huge surprise because it only took like 2 days to get from when she shipped so when I checked my mail I was like WHOOOO HOOO!!  She said that she took pictures and can post and since I haven't had a chance to take pictures yet I will just describe what I got. ( I stole a camera at work muhahahah!)

First off a beautiful purse that is made with that awesome IKEA tree fabric.  It is huge with a long strap so I can carry it across my chest so my hands are free.  She put all kinds of awesome pockets on the inside and a hook to hold keys on!  She must know that I lose those alot!  Attached to the key holder was this pretty keychain that has hearts and Eiffel Towers on it...SO PRETTY!!  

Then she made me a matching bag that is about the size of a makeup bag that she put an adorable pear zipper pull on AND a little tree pin!  

There is a matching wallet for credit cards!!!!!!!!!

And there was this OMG AMAZING pencil roll  (that she put pens in!!) that is seriously HUGE and it is PERFECT for my art pencils...most of them only hold a few but this one is 26 inches long!!!!  It rolls up and has a band that slides on and off for super easy use!!  It is also in a very cool tree pattern and looks like IKEA fabric but I may be wrong about that....BUT I LOVE IT SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, don't for a minute think that I am done..... she included a TON of extras!!!!!!!!!!

MARY KAY body butter that smells AMAZING....mmmmmmmm
CO Bigelow Mentha Lip Shine
Skittles flavored lip balm
A mini manicure set that also has a tree on it
A leaf shaped emory board
Rose flavored Fairy mints (these are delicious!)
A flashlight keychain
Hello Kitty Pez dispenser (that's right! Hello Kitty!!)
Orbit gum
Icebreakers
and 2 rolls of life savers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ummmm yeah, she is awesome and amazing and totally spoiled me beyond belief.  WOW!!!

I can't express how wonderful it makes you feel when someone takes that much time, thought, and effort to make something with no expectation of getting anything back.  She is the true definition of an angel and I thank her from the bottom of my heart. Thank you TheSapphireMoon.  You are wonderful.

Action shot of me LOVING my purse and goodies!

I really hope TheSapphireMoon posts pics of inside of the purse so you can see the pockets! But I just had to get some preliminary pictures up to show how wonderful my package was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: May 07, 2010 09:43:59 AM by jennilocker - Reason: Pictures Added!!!!!!!!!! » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Knit Homemade Socks with a Loom Part 17/30
How to Knit Homemade Socks with a Loom Part 14/30
How to Knit Homemade Socks with a Loom Part 18/30
How to Knit Homemade Socks with a Loom Part 13/30
How to Knit Homemade Socks with a Loom Part 12/30
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...