A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 296,620
Currently Running With Scissors:
717 Guests and 31 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 28
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Friendship Bracelet Swap Gallery  (Read 24262 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Gspinn

Crafting a girl's best friend

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #220 on: May 04, 2010 01:23:24 PM »

I have all my bracelets and they are all really different and really special!
freckles.

Criddy

Justdontchange

lurv2knit (I had a lot of trouble getting good pictures of this one so if you have better pictures feel free to post them)

THIS ROCKS   Logged

lurv2knit
« Reply #221 on: May 04, 2010 03:31:59 PM »

Alrighty, I had found the bracelet that freckles. made me. I think this will be it for me for a while, I still haven't gotten JustDontChange's bracelet (which probably means it's lost in the mail Sad).

Top's from freckles. and bottom's from GSpinn.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
MiLady
« Reply #222 on: May 04, 2010 03:44:30 PM »

Received from Tabzilla today my last bracelet and here it is in all its glory as promised:
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Happiness is the key to success, success is not the key to happiness. If you love what you're doing you will be happy.
mrs.benjimadden
« Reply #223 on: May 04, 2010 07:36:42 PM »

got more "fun mail" today! yippie!!! Grin this one is from mrs.benjimadden check out the charms...my friend, (who was visiting me when i decided to jump out at the mail lady), and I had a nice good humored chuckle that not only do I have crabs but I got head too. Grin all in good fun mind you mrs.benjimadden please don't get upset, i love it! I totally spaced on putting charms or beads on the bracelets I made, oh well next time around I guess.

hahahahahaha. hmm...I hadn't even thought of that. : ) haha
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If you are not vigilant and demanding of your talent everyday, you will slowly become what you hate.

My wist!!
www.wists.com/johkay03
Lama Rama

Special with a capital SP!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #224 on: May 05, 2010 09:33:13 AM »

I had such a great weekend, I went home and got all my bracelets! I had only expected to get two but the third one turned up whilst I was there Smiley So here are the photos:

Here is all the bracelets. The first is from Casstasstrophie, the second and third from Disco Queen Highness and her daughter and finally the fourth is from x_maggief. And here are some closeups:

I love this one so much Casstastrophie! How did you do it? I now think that is one of my favourite colours and the black beads appeal to my darker self  Tongue Thank you for making it button on I really would not want to ruin it when I'm helping out with the horses

These bracelets really rock and to get a letter with not only two great bracelets in but a keyring was great! I love twilight so the keyring and leaflets were perfect for me thank you. The only problem was that I had to fight my sister as she kept on trying to steal the keyring off me! She loves twilight too. You have inspired me to get back into crochet again I love her it was made and the button flower fills me with joy. Not many people seem to understand my love of buttons and things like that Tongue And how was the twirly one made? I remember trying ones like these when I was younger but giving up every time! I love them Smiley

Thank you x_maggief. Its soooo pretty, all the great colours Smiley And its perfect! I'm amazed, I tried to do knot work like that and it always went wonky or messed up so I'm really impressed. And thank you for leaving loads of extra thread on the end. I adore the colours so much that I have cut off the excess and just tied them round my wrist to make another bracelet Grin

I have been spoilt with all these bracelets. Thank you all so much for swapping with me it has been great. Now I'm definitely going to try more swaps, you have all made my first swap a great one!!! Grin Grin Grin (sorry about the long post Tongue )
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Fuzzy llama, Funny llama, Llama llama, Duck!
freckles.
« Reply #225 on: May 05, 2010 01:34:34 PM »

I got my last bracelet in the mail today. So exciting!

Top to bottom: Gspinn's, Justdontchange's, Criddy's, and Lurve2knit's. The black and white one's my own work.

This has been such a fun swap and it definitely made checking the mail so much more fun!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
blottedcopybook
Broke it. What can I use it for?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #226 on: May 05, 2010 02:03:17 PM »

Can I add a wee tip for those of you who'd said you had trouble getting good pictures? If you use the macro setting on your camera (the icon usually looks like a little tulip) the camera will focus better on the detail. Most phone cameras will have this setting too Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

deceptive.fragileness
« Reply #227 on: May 05, 2010 07:53:53 PM »

Just got these two from browneyes54 =)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hope is the thing with feathers
That perches in the soul,
And sings the tune--without the words,
And never stops at all
Juliana13

smile! it makes people wonder what you're up to

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #228 on: May 06, 2010 05:38:23 AM »

Can I add a wee tip for those of you who'd said you had trouble getting good pictures? If you use the macro setting on your camera (the icon usually looks like a little tulip) the camera will focus better on the detail. Most phone cameras will have this setting too Smiley

thanks! i totally forgot about that setting. mine's permanently stuck on kids and pet setting. lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If you made it, I'll love it!
I'll swap ya for it Smiley
check out my wists www.wists.com/Juliana13
I'm on Pinterest too! use it more than wists.
twonderland
« Reply #229 on: May 06, 2010 10:19:48 AM »

Thank you all. :] I love them!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 28 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Mint Leg of Lamb
How to make a Hearty Hamburger
How to Make Homemade Tortilla Chips
How to Make Chicken Wings
How to make a Ham & Onion Omelet
Latest Blog Articles
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...