A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 299,147
Currently Running With Scissors:
695 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 28
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Friendship Bracelet Swap Gallery  (Read 27140 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

tabzilla

Doctor Who enthusiast

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: April 20, 2010 05:07:30 PM »

Man oh man, looking through thisd gallery makes me realize how much I overestimated my ability.  Everything is gorgeous!  I will have to send the lovely ladies in my swap something extra to make up for the sub-par bracelets.
I got mine from missriss on the weekend, and it is lovely!  The handpainted beads are a really nice touch.  I've been wearing it to work, and everyone has commented on it. Smiley  If only my darling fiance hadn't hidden the camera, we could all be oohing and aahing over the handiwork. :/
I got notification today that my other bracelets have arrived as well, I'll try to pick them up tomorrow and then I can give glowing reviews of them all!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Biting's excellent. It's like kissing, but there's a winner!
twonderland
« Reply #131 on: April 20, 2010 06:56:22 PM »

I feel so bad because me turning to my hemp ability sucks. :[ i'm sorry partners!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

t33ng1rlsqu4d
Throw him to the Balrogs!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #132 on: April 20, 2010 08:02:59 PM »

I feel so bad because me turning to my hemp ability sucks. :[ i'm sorry partners!

nonsense! I loved the bracelet you sent me.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
missriss

it smells like crafts in here...

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: April 20, 2010 08:29:30 PM »

I got mine from missriss on the weekend, and it is lovely!  The handpainted beads are a really nice touch.  I've been wearing it to work, and everyone has commented on it. Smiley  If only my darling fiance hadn't hidden the camera, we could all be oohing and aahing over the handiwork. :/
I got notification today that my other bracelets have arrived as well, I'll try to pick them up tomorrow and then I can give glowing reviews of them all!

And secondly another stunning bracelet made of hemp, with beautiful little hand painted beads incorperated into it, again which I have no idea of the technique used to make it! This one is from Miss Riss
yay!  I'm glad everyone's gotten (and liked) them!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

donnevita

I reject your reality and subsitute my own

View Profile WWW
« Reply #134 on: April 21, 2010 01:02:36 AM »

First up an absolutely stunning bracelet that I can only dream of having the ability to make from Donnevita,

Awe Im glad you liked it! You were pretty lucky cos that was the last one I made so I had had loads of practice before I got to yours Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Dont do what you cant undo, until youve considered what you cant do once youve done it." - Robin Hobb, Assassin's Apprentice

http://bubbleswithlub.blogspot.com/

http://www.bubbleswithlub.etsy.com/
IdlersDesign
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #135 on: April 21, 2010 10:21:35 AM »

I also liked your bracelets very much!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

`No one should do for me that which I can reasonably do for myself D.H. Lawrence

pinterest
Mannon2
« Reply #136 on: April 21, 2010 10:58:55 AM »

Yay!    I received plentiful purpleful goodness from my partners - Received from PinkyK & Craftandbake on Tuesday, and from Ckchan today!

All of them in their purple plentifulness together:

PinkyK made a big purpley sparkley bracelet, then she decided it wasn't up to her standard of knotting, so she included a dantier version, too!  (I'm so very amused by the sparkles, PinkyK - thank you so much for both of them!)

Craftandbake made this pretty zig-zag pattern bracelet with different shades of purple -- I wish I knew how to knot that pattern!

And, last but not least, this diamond pattern from Ckchan - you girls are inspiring me to learn new patterns!

This was a fun first swap!  It's been neat seeing all the different variations on friendship bracelets!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
IdlersDesign
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #137 on: April 21, 2010 12:03:58 PM »

Ohhhh they are so pretty!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

`No one should do for me that which I can reasonably do for myself D.H. Lawrence

pinterest
pink_pamplemousse
« Reply #138 on: April 21, 2010 01:31:57 PM »

I got three amazing bracelets!

The large one is from hbrady99. The white, purple, and green one is from ENGRbyDAY. And the third one is from t33ng1rlsqu4d.

This was my first swap and I'll definitely be participating in future ones, it was a lot of fun.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2010 01:34:31 PM by pink_pamplemousse » THIS ROCKS   Logged
spotnik
Where did I put my pliers this time???

It's my cheese!

« Reply #139 on: April 21, 2010 02:51:58 PM »

Holy cow!!! Those are some amazing bracelets!!  I need to learn some new patterns.

Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 28 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Paint Stone
How to Paint Fantasy Miniatures
How to Broomstick Lace Crochet
How to Age Brass
How to Age Copper
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Embellished Guest Towels
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hostess Gift
Handmade Gift Ideas: Mini Book Jewelry

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...