A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News:  Vote now for your favorite craft challenge entry!  THREE amazing Ticketmaster prizes up for grabs this month.  Who will get one?
Total Members: 301,651
Currently Running With Scissors:
572 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 28
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Friendship Bracelet Swap Gallery  (Read 29539 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

purple_girl
« Reply #200 on: April 28, 2010 08:20:50 AM »

My bracelets!!! I love them Cheesy Have received all now, yey!!
heres the one from cleanfeelin, its awesomely hot pink and purple, love the colours!

And this is from cayce, a really cool weavey shape Cheesy

Taraston made me a sparkly purple one, with matching super cute ring!

And from spicytaco a rainbow in a bracelet, i love rainbows  Grin

And all togeter on my two arms (but not both at once as apparently i cant photograph both arms at once  Grin ) (excuse my messy desk, im a student, and yes, students need inflatable toast!)

THIS ROCKS   Logged
zombiecakeses
Slowly going insane, one experiment at a time!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #201 on: April 28, 2010 01:19:03 PM »

I received 3 more bracelets Smiley Meaning i've got all mine Smiley  Nice colourful wrists. <3

Sorry about the picture , i guess photography isn't my forte.  I love them all!  Thanks ladies <3 <3

Lottes
« Last Edit: April 28, 2010 01:20:00 PM by zombiecakeses » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Juliana13

smile! it makes people wonder what you're up to

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #202 on: April 29, 2010 05:04:27 AM »

spicytaco, i love the rainbow one you made purple_girl! how on earth did you do that?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If you made it, I'll love it!
I'll swap ya for it Smiley
check out my wists www.wists.com/Juliana13
I'm on Pinterest too! use it more than wists.
spicytaco
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Lalala...

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #203 on: April 29, 2010 02:51:58 PM »

spicytaco, i love the rainbow one you made purple_girl! how on earth did you do that?

Okay, so years ago I bought a bracelet and totally loved the pattern. I wore it till it started to fall apart, and then took it apart to see how it was made. So that's the pattern that I used. I call it the "One-Two bracelet" cause thats kinda how it goes. I'll try and explain how.

Alright, first you need two strands of every colour. I used the rainbow colours red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and two colours of purple cause purple_girl likes purple. Arrange them so that each colour has the two strands together. (So you'll have red red orange orange yellow yellow etc) Okay, first you take the first strand of the first colour, red in this case, and knot it around both strands (separately) of the next colour left to right. Then do the same with the second strand of red. This gives you your first square. Now with this bracelet the first row usually looks really effed up, so don't worry.

The next step you will take the yellow (3rd colour) and knot if right to left over the red in the same fashion. First one strand over both reds (separately) then the next. This gives you your second square.

Next you're going to knot with the red again over the green. Then the blue over the red. Then red over purple. Then dark purple over red. Then start again at the beginning with the orange.

It's kinda different cause you end up making two rows of knots at a time instead of one. Hope that makes some sense.

It was kinda funny cause i used the same pattern for all three. At first I didn't like the rainbow one at all, but as it got longer I started to love it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

*insert witty saying here*

I has Wist.
lurv2knit
« Reply #204 on: April 29, 2010 03:13:36 PM »

Hi again! I had gotten a couple more bracelets in the mail last week and I'm now getting around to the posting. Unfortunately, I've already lost one of them (and I really liked it too). So here we go:

The purple and pink x's is one I made. The middle pink, blue, purple, and green one is from GSpinn and the top one is the one Criddy made me. The one I lost was a fingerwoven one that was so pretty that freckles. made.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Browneyes54
« Reply #205 on: April 29, 2010 06:27:01 PM »

Hi,
I was waiting until I received all of my bracelets to post pictures. I love them all so much! I had a lot of fun in this swap. I hope there will be another round coming up soon, I will definitely join. One can never have too many friendship bracelets!

Thank you so much- teffy, EnginerdLisa, deceptive_fragilene ss, bmd1011, and darkangelwingz. I had a lot of fun swapping with each of you.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

donnevita

I reject your reality and subsitute my own

View Profile WWW
« Reply #206 on: April 30, 2010 05:51:12 AM »

I received a bracelet from Tabzilla the other day and I pretty much immediantly put it on so it could join its friends on my wrist! So heres a photo of my wrist while I was on the bus (not that you can tell Im riding public transport). Its the green and blue one!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Dont do what you cant undo, until youve considered what you cant do once youve done it." - Robin Hobb, Assassin's Apprentice

http://bubbleswithlub.blogspot.com/

http://www.bubbleswithlub.etsy.com/
Lama Rama

Special with a capital SP!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #207 on: April 30, 2010 01:04:11 PM »

I've finally come home from uni for the weekend and I am met with 2 amazing bits of post!!! I can't remember if I had said that I recieved from x_maggief but that was a lie. My Mum said one had come from Canada so I presumed it was her but she was wrong. I got 3 of the best bracelets from Casstasstrophie and Disco Queen Highness and daughter. Thank you so much they suit me so well!!! I will post a picture soon but thank you so much guys! (and thanks Disco Queen Highness for the Forks stuff I'm a bit of a twilight freak so its perfect for me!)  Grin Grin Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Fuzzy llama, Funny llama, Llama llama, Duck!
Foxy Sam
« Reply #208 on: April 30, 2010 04:10:30 PM »

Fabulous Gryffindor Themed bracelet From Lizzey with stickers too...

Gorgeous bracelets From Beth and her little Sister

Close-up of Beth's beautiful bracelet

Lovely one from Beth's little sister

Gorgeous bracelet from Anne made by a marvelous medievil design

Fantastical bracelet from Allison

Wow I am so lucky to get beautiful bracelets...thank you so much ladies they are all awesome and I so look forward to putting them on and wearing them with pride...
« Last Edit: April 30, 2010 08:18:18 PM by Foxy Sam » THIS ROCKS   Logged

HP Craftalong!
http://pinterest.com/foxysam/
You can check out some of my crochet projects on ravelry if you like:
http://www.ravelry.com/projects/FoxySam
Am interested in personal swaps...pm me
I now have a blog please feel free to visit and see my creations:
http://samscraftycreations.blogsp
Juliana13

smile! it makes people wonder what you're up to

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #209 on: April 30, 2010 06:33:27 PM »

check it out! i recieved from pseudo_pix! purple and orange, yippie  Cheesy  my son said "if it goes missing don't look at me"  Wink

THIS ROCKS   Logged

If you made it, I'll love it!
I'll swap ya for it Smiley
check out my wists www.wists.com/Juliana13
I'm on Pinterest too! use it more than wists.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 28 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
FIRST LOOK: Costume National - Fall 2015 - Milan Fashion Week
BEAUTY BUZZ: Public School - Fall 2015 - NYFW
3 Quick Fixes for Common Beauty Mistakes
Beauty Guide: How to Look and Feel Younger
Fashion Fix: How to Look Your Best in Photos
Latest Blog Articles
Get Lost in a Book
Meatless Monday: Banana-Pineberry Bread
@Home This Weekend: Souvenir Tea Towel Pillow

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...