A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 302,548
Currently Running With Scissors:
747 Guests and 35 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: A Very Merry Supernatural Christmas (SU *Closed* SO November 30)  (Read 9924 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

amc-

Sometimes, I colour outside the lines on purpose.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #110 on: December 03, 2011 04:22:10 PM »

My big question after last night is did Bobby move on, or is he now a lingering spirit?

I'm not really sure about that. I really dont think that he would want to remain as a spirit. I don't think that any hunter would do that. I'm just not willing to have any closure until they have a true hunters funeral and burn the body. And I'm really pissed that they took the impala away. My husband works with someone who thinks they just ran out of impala's and that's why they took the car out. It also worries me that they seem to be stripped on everything but each other. What happens if Jared does take time off for his new baby? Then Dean will be alone. No one is really left anymore. Well, other then Crowley who said himself that he and the other demons are staying out of the mess that is going on right now. Honestly, at this point I'm not sure where they are going with this season or even with the series. I've been loving this season so much I really hope the writers don't screw it up by making too many changes to what we already know and love to be Supernatural.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm so crafty I make people. Lily-Ann was born February 23, 2012.
Baby #2 is due November 27, 2013.
amc-

Sometimes, I colour outside the lines on purpose.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #111 on: December 03, 2011 04:43:02 PM »

Ugh, you know what its like when you have your entire post typed up and you go to backspace something and your browser changes pages on you? If you don't let me tell  you, it is extremely annoying. And it just happened to me. So here we go, take two.

Organizers Note:

We now have two confirmed deliveries. CloverLilly has already posted pictures of her goodies and Sweetgeek will be posting soon. If you have not checked out our gallery yet I suggest doing so. We are off to a great start!

I've also taken a look at tracking numbers. According to the postal service xxx_vampiress_xxx and cursive_queen have also received. Great news for the rest of you that are still waiting though. According to your tracking numbers if you package has already been sent you should be seeing it either Monday or Tuesday!

Once a set of partners (or a group in the case of Sweetgeek/cursive_queen/CloverLilly) has received and posted photos in the gallery I will be leaving feedback. It will likely happen same day unless I'm busy and then it will likely be the day after.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm so crafty I make people. Lily-Ann was born February 23, 2012.
Baby #2 is due November 27, 2013.
capnstubtooth
« Reply #112 on: December 03, 2011 05:17:58 PM »

I also think bobby would choose to move on but if he some how missed his chance it would give room for him to make at least one more appearance, maybe to explain the numbers? The way everything is being stripped away has me concerned that they are preparing to not be back for an 8th season.

on a swapping note, I'm excited to see what everyone came up with!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Willowe
« Reply #113 on: December 04, 2011 12:12:12 AM »

(My apologies for the massive wall of red.)

I really hope Bobby's not dead. Really really really really really hope that somehow, he's not dead. Someone on another site mentioned the possibility of Crowley showing up to save him, since Bobby is the only one who can explain what he wrote on Sam's hand and Crowley wants the Leviathans gone as well. Not sure if I think that that's what's going to happen, but it's an interesting theory.

However, when I was watching the episode and they kept mentioning the brain damage and dead tissue and everything, my first thought was that he was going to live but have memory loss or something, and I'd honestly rather have him dead than have that happen. But if Bobby is dead, I don't want him to be a ghost. Mostly because my first thought would be him sticking around, continuing to give advice to Sam and Dean, and that just seems too corny for Supernatural. And also because I really don't want there to be a later episode where Sam and Dean have to salt and burn his body.

Also, random thought, but what about Sheriff Mills? Cry
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Current Swaps:
     -None Smiley

My Etsy
My Pinterest
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to make Pumpkin Pie
How to make Fried Pork Chops
How to make Baked Beans in a Dutch Oven
How to make Chicken and Dumplings
How to make Cornbread Dressing
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...