With the Springtime here, the rain has quickly followed. I made this hopscotch mat to keep my nieces and nephews entertained when I am on babysitting duty. The best part is, since it is felt, I can just fold it up and put it in a closet when it is not in use.
For more detailed instructions, please go here:http://www.newimageco.biz/scripts/silverware.exe/extpage@D:/DFS/ELEVCLIENTS/NEWIMAGE/ELEVATOR.FXP?page=PROJECT35
Here is how to make it:
36" x 72" Piece of Premium Felt
36" x 72" Piece of Adhesive Backed Non-Slip Rug Underlay
9 9 x 12 Stick-It Felt Sheets (4 Different Colors)
5 9 x 12 Quick Stick Felt Sheets (Same Color)
Felt Hopscotch Mat Template
(available here: http://www.newimageco.biz/pdfs/felthopscotchmattemplate.pdf
Stick-It Felt Stickers
1) Cut out 6" x 6" numbers from Quick Stick Felt. Download the numbers here.
2) Remove adhesive-backing on numbers and stick in the middle of each 9 x 12 Stick-It Felt Sheet.
3) Layout your hopscotch board according to your preference or like the above picture.
4) Remove adhesive-backing on 9 x 12 Stick-It Felt Sheets and affix them to the 36" x 72" Premium Felt Sheet.
5) Remove adhesive-backing on Non-Slip Rug Underlay and affix to wrong-side of your Hopscotch Mat.
Add to the feeling of being outdoors by creating sidewalk scenes with Stick-It Felt Shapes!