A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 297,169
Currently Running With Scissors:
385 Guests and 16 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Wist Swap Gallery  (Read 9050 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

mamarose22
« Reply #50 on: April 09, 2010 01:16:37 PM »

The perler bead magnets are so gute.  I always wanted to try perler beads. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Life is a coin, you can spend it anyway you wish, but you can only spend it once.
http://www.pinterest.com/mamarose22/
FairyWings
« Reply #51 on: April 09, 2010 04:32:53 PM »

oo cute button wreath
 stupid sock creatures kit = Awesome.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

glambastard
« Reply #52 on: April 09, 2010 10:06:28 PM »

yay. I got my package today.  My sister in law went into labor last night but I didn't know until I was already at work, as soon as I got someone to cover my shift raced home and as I was getting ready to head out the door to the hospital I saw my package! well. the baby isnt going anywhere....and well my package probably isn't either. but I had to see what was inside and I HAD to take pictures for all your viewing pleasures!!! lol

So here is what was in the box, everything all wrapped nice and pretty so I couldn't see what each item was. and a bunch of packing peanuts so everything was safe...but there was 1 packing peanut that was really slim and long...and for a minute I thought Lady4feet sent me a tampon. hahaha. so I added it in my pic because I got a kick out of it.

Excitedly I ripped open the first tissue and pulled out the awesome purple crochet flower necklace!!! and it doubles as a bracelet!! I realized I forgot to read the letter and I started reading and saw "zombies" and was like ohhhhh yay!!! so I quickly ripped through everything else to find my zombie. I found 2 bird broaches one purple one green, perfect since my last name is BIRD. haha. Inside the little box were 2 necklaces made from resin and a set of matching earrings. And my absolute favorite my little zombie cross stitch Smiley I love him, I actually had to look through my wist because I thought she bought him, but he is slightly different.

She did an awesome job replicating my zombie and tweaking the other things to fit my style. I really love everything!! Thank you so much!!!

sorry the pictures are wonky, I'll try to get some better ones tomorrow.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love personal swaps, I currently need art (paintings or something to hang on a wall) but I'd be up for anything.
cyndiq
i am aka sewsweet08 on yt come say hi

aussie craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #53 on: April 10, 2010 02:49:20 AM »

cute birdies and i like the  headband nice purple!
wow she has great drawing skills

i cant wait for my partner to recieve
hope it gets there soon

cyndi
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lady4feet
« Reply #54 on: April 10, 2010 07:16:55 AM »

yay. I got my package today.  My sister in law went into labor last night but I didn't know until I was already at work, as soon as I got someone to cover my shift raced home and as I was getting ready to head out the door to the hospital I saw my package! well. the baby isnt going anywhere....and well my package probably isn't either. but I had to see what was inside and I HAD to take pictures for all your viewing pleasures!!! lol

So here is what was in the box, everything all wrapped nice and pretty so I couldn't see what each item was. and a bunch of packing peanuts so everything was safe...but there was 1 packing peanut that was really slim and long...and for a minute I thought Lady4feet sent me a tampon. hahaha. so I added it in my pic because I got a kick out of it.

When I first looked at the pic that what I thought too. My first thought was "OMG this is my dogs fault somehow", lol wow that would've been embarassing.

I'm really glad you like everything!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

craft and bake
Formerly known as FASHION_freak; member since October 21, 2006

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: April 10, 2010 12:44:03 PM »

I got my package from kwality on Thursday but I'm just getting around to posting pictures now.

The lot: skull appliqued pillow, mario coasters, facial scrubbies, and the best scarf EVER!

I wore this to work yesterday and I got so many compliments on it. This would have to be my fave item out of the whole package.

Thanks so much for everything kwality. I trued love everything that you've made!  Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

FairyWings
« Reply #56 on: April 10, 2010 01:08:43 PM »

oo that Is a lovely scarf

THIS ROCKS   Logged

gamemom42
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #57 on: April 10, 2010 02:25:21 PM »

Love the the bird brooches and that is truly a gorgeous scarf!  This gallery is just so full of wonderful things!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mamarose22
« Reply #58 on: April 10, 2010 02:40:22 PM »

I like the pattern on that scarf.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Life is a coin, you can spend it anyway you wish, but you can only spend it once.
http://www.pinterest.com/mamarose22/
loukr
Tutorial Contributor

Always be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle . .

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #59 on: April 11, 2010 03:31:09 AM »

I don't usually like those colours.. But that scarf has converted me!
Everything posted so far is amazing!

Anyone heard from my partner tcha345?! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Tutorials, features, bloggyness http://www.dearestjackdaw.com/

Do you have an ever increasing pile of scraps waiting for the perfect project? Why not join in our Altered Fashions sew-along! http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=354356.0
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Potato Salad with Hot Smoked Sausage by Chef Jill
New York Style Dog by Chef Jill Houk
First and Ten Saute by Chef Jill Houk
How to Make the Ramenritto at Home
30-Minute Real Deal Chili Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...