A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 297,567
Currently Running With Scissors:
530 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 35
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: NCIS swap (SIGN UPS 21/3/10 - 30-3/10 ; SEND OUT 1/5/10)  (Read 21235 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

LadyBugz
LadyBugz Creations

I am who I am, so get over it!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2010 07:10:20 PM »

Just sent in my entrance. I was so excited to fill it out, though, that I might have left some things out. LOL! Maybe when partners are assigned I can add what I might have forgotten. Ha ha! This will be my first, so I hope I don't let anyone down.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.ladybugzcreations.yolasite.com
Crochet, knit, sewing, beading, photography....I want to learn it all!

Interested in personal swaps!
RockDragon
Slayer of Dragons with Rocking Crafts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2010 07:35:27 PM »

Just sent in my entrance. I was so excited to fill it out, though, that I might have left some things out. LOL! Maybe when partners are assigned I can add what I might have forgotten. Ha ha! This will be my first, so I hope I don't let anyone down.

HAHAHA I realized I forgot a few things too!  No worries, I'm sure you're going to have an awesome first swap!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

amigurl55

I already did!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2010 07:44:03 PM »

Yay!  Sent in my questionnaire.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I told you: I only wrote that poem to test my printer!

My etsy shop: http://dollycouture55.etsy.com
beckashell

Television addict.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2010 11:54:35 PM »

I'm currently in a swap that ends on the 30th. Can I still sign up, like, in the afternoon or something? It's my first swap, and I know I'm not supposed to 'double up' until after it's been completed successfully....

I've sent you a PM about this Cheesy
Check your inbox!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

beckashell

Television addict.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2010 02:40:35 AM »

Everyone that has sent me a PM is now in the swap! Please check that you are listed in the first post and that your profile says "IN PROGRESS"

In other news... I completely forgot to mention about postage! *slaps wrist* Bad organiser!

!!IMPORTANT SWAP INFO!!

If you are mailing within your own country you MUST get a DC# (delivery confirmation) when you send your swap package. If youre mailing internationally, you MUST KEEP YOUR RECEIPT (or other proof of mailing that is approved by me before sending)! And I require a picture or scan of the postal receipts so I can verify that you have sent.

I will be adding this information to the first post, and will remind you again when we get closer to send outs. Sorry for forgetting to add it!

And one last thing. Then I promise to leave you alone. WISTS!
I noticed that quite a few of you did not have one! There's not really a need for one with this swap, but really they help out your swap partners soooooo much! Plus they are great for you as well. I really recommend that you all get one asap. Feel free to ask any questions if you are unsure how they work/what to do.

And that's it. I shall go now.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2010 02:46:38 AM by beckashell » THIS ROCKS   Logged

MICHELEIGH34
Michele Raving Queen of the Freaks!

OH! I CAN be AWESOME!

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2010 05:23:43 AM »

I can not wait...I do not see my name on the list...swap don't fail me now, I already have too many ideas of what I want to do.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ilovesnails

Slugs are just homeless snails.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2010 05:56:06 AM »

Just sent in my questionare. I love both shows. I live for Tues when I can sit down with my crochet hook and watch my two favorite shows.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

YarnWranglerC
Fiber

If only I could craft all the time.

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2010 06:23:16 AM »

I'm currently in a swap that ends on the 30th. Can I still sign up, like, in the afternoon or something? It's my first swap, and I know I'm not supposed to 'double up' until after it's been completed successfully....

I am doing my first swap too! But I have already sent my item out. Can I still participate? I LOVE NCIS! We (the hubs and I) watch it all the time. We have seen every episode at least three times.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Open to personal swaps, especially for fiber or spinning related tools!
sazzra

You have vampire in your cleavage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2010 06:55:03 AM »

I am doing my first swap too! But I have already sent my item out. Can I still participate? I LOVE NCIS! We (the hubs and I) watch it all the time. We have seen every episode at least three times.

Obviously beckashell will give you a definitive yes or no, but my understanding is that you have to wait for feedback from your first swap - generally that's when your partner has received and posted pics etc, but some swaps wait until both have received. Organisers are pretty good about giving feedback if you let them know you want to sign up for another one, but you'll have to wait until your partner receives either way Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

No longer swapping, so please ignore any expressions of interest in the Ideas thread

Heavens defend me from that Welsh fairy, lest he transform me to a piece of cheese!
twonderland
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2010 10:50:41 AM »

Ah I love this show.. But some reason my mind is boggled and doesn't have a clue what I would even make for this type of swap. Maybe next time. :]
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 35 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
LRIA Exhibition Pop Bang Art Timelapses
How Jimmy Gownley Draws Amelia
How to Draw a Sabertooth Tiger
How to Draw a Dodo Bird
March 18th: The Art of the Steal
Latest Blog Articles
Are You Ready For Some Football?
Meatless Monday: Banana Pudding
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...