A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 297,471
Currently Running With Scissors:
513 Guests and 26 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 66
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Frugal Living Swap 2: Return of the Cheap (SIGNUPS CLOSED, SENDOUTS 5/1)  (Read 38955 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

onegroovyday
Tutorial Contributor

"UNLESS"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #520 on: April 21, 2010 04:57:29 PM »

I received from my partner!  I probably won't get decent pictures until tomorrow, though.  The package she sent is fabulous and so useful!  Thank you, itchyfingers!

As for me, I'm still chugging away.  I'm moving slower than I had hoped.   Undecided

It only took a week!!  Yay!  I've had packages take weeks to get to the states (or vice versa), so this is awesome.  And a perk-me-up as I'm enduring painful regular contractions that don't seem to be doing anything.  Grrrr....

I was just thinking about you today....and wondering if you had POPPPPPPEEEEDDDDDDD yet
THIS ROCKS   Logged

itchyfingers

Baby is here - at long last!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #521 on: April 21, 2010 06:25:24 PM »

I received from my partner!  I probably won't get decent pictures until tomorrow, though.  The package she sent is fabulous and so useful!  Thank you, itchyfingers!

As for me, I'm still chugging away.  I'm moving slower than I had hoped.   Undecided

It only took a week!!  Yay!  I've had packages take weeks to get to the states (or vice versa), so this is awesome.  And a perk-me-up as I'm enduring painful regular contractions that don't seem to be doing anything.  Grrrr....

I was just thinking about you today....and wondering if you had POPPPPPPEEEEDDDDDDD yet

I wish!  I am so over this pregnancy. Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Baby number four is here and he's a boy!!  Time to start using all the great stuff I got from a bunch of Craftster friends:
Baby Shower in a Box

Wists
onegroovyday
Tutorial Contributor

"UNLESS"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #522 on: April 21, 2010 07:08:37 PM »

well then ....I am sending you lots of contraction/water breaking wishes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Imagine
« Reply #523 on: April 21, 2010 07:51:27 PM »

Hi, I think it's time for me to check in! I'm still working on my medium, which is rather turning into a large (they tend to do that!). I finally have a weekend off this week, so I will be crafting away (and doing my taxes, blergh!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

itchyfingers

Baby is here - at long last!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #524 on: April 21, 2010 09:58:51 PM »

well then ....I am sending you lots of contraction/water breaking wishes

Thanks!  I hope they work!

And on a note more related to this swap, may I just say that I'm so glad I've sent and my package was received already? At this point, I just feel like doing the bare minimum around the house and even personal crafting (making myself some lavender sachets for the dryer, for instance) is being put on hold.  I pretty much play solitaire, feed my kids, change a diaper now and then and read.  I'm trying really super hard not to have to do anymore than that. Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Baby number four is here and he's a boy!!  Time to start using all the great stuff I got from a bunch of Craftster friends:
Baby Shower in a Box

Wists
hotgluegert
« Reply #525 on: April 22, 2010 04:30:27 AM »

Just wanted to let everyone know I am here for some dumb reason my computer wouldn't let me access this site grrrrrrr but hopefully I got the problem licked .,,,,,I should be able to send on time  ,,,, almost done !!!! Happy Crafting all so far the gallery looks great
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If your living like there is no God you had better hope your right
superhooker
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

like a crack whore, except with yarn

perfectly pleasing...in a dirty sort of way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #526 on: April 22, 2010 06:11:11 AM »

I have dubbed today "get shit done day!"

I vow to cross off 75% of the items on my to-do list today. (and actually do them...not just cross them off!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Step off, I'm doin the hump.
Tanza
Angel in the making....

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #527 on: April 22, 2010 07:19:30 AM »

(and actually do them...not just cross them off!)

now that made me giggle.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

wist
Pintrest

Life is a terminal disease, NO one gets out alive.....The idea is to enjoy it while you can.

Aquarian Spiritual church
craftmagicmomma

winner winner chicken dinner

View Profile
« Reply #528 on: April 22, 2010 08:09:14 AM »

(and actually do them...not just cross them off!)

now that made me giggle.
haha me too!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Disco Queen Highness
« Reply #529 on: April 22, 2010 09:51:50 AM »

I'm joining you in your personal holiday, superhooker.  Need to get serious on this end. 

I made the mistake of going through our archived "important" paperwork and had a shredding day yesterday.  Guess what happened, next.  Local news reported a WasteManagement strike.  Had I known, I wouldn't have filled up the darn recycling bin. Roll Eyes  Ah well,  that's one nasty job I don't have to do for another 7 years.   The nice thing is that box is getting smaller and smaller since everythings going electronic.  That's a nice frugal, good for the environment and make tracking stuff down easier, kind of thing.

Now that my room is clean, I can mess it up again and be completely at peace doing it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'd love to do a personal swap for this knit Death Flake hat

Wists
Etsy
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 66 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Raw Food Spring Rolls
Filling Raw Spring Rolls
How to Make a Raw Red Thai Curry
Red Thai Curry Ingredients
Making the Thai Paste for Red Thai Curry
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Sandwich Wrap
Falling Leaves
Meatless Monday: Provencal Inspired Quiche

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...