This is a fun to make project for springtime! Leave a few in the Easter basket to keep the bunny with you all year round!
For more details, please check out the project here:http://www.newimageco.biz/scripts/silverware.exe/extpage@D:/DFS/ELEVCLIENTS/NEWIMAGE/ELEVATOR.FXP?page=PROJECT77
Here is how to make it:
Paint (White & Pink)
Black Fine Point Marker
Pink Chenille Stem
1 1" Dowel Cap
1 9 x 12 White Soft Felt Sheet
1) Paint dowel cap piece white. Be sure the hole is to the bottom of the head before painting face. Let dry.
2) Paint nose with pink paint. Let dry.
3) Add blush to cheeks using a cotton swab and powder blush.
4) Using black fine point marker, add eyes, mouth, and whiskers.
5) Using white paint, add white dots to the middle of your bunny's cheeks.
6) Cut two ears out of white soft felt sheet.
7) Using your cotton swab and powder blush, apply blush to the middle of the ear pieces.
Glue ears to top of head (this should be the side opposite the hole).
9) Cut chenille stem in half.
10) Glue one end of chenille stem to the inside of the dowel cap. Let dry.
11) Add to top of pencil. Wrap chenille stem around pencil.