A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 299,172
Currently Running With Scissors:
382 Guests and 3 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Embroider An Endless Possibilities Panel! {EEPP} Gallery  (Read 11846 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Pearliepie

I'm a llama! And I like it.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: April 16, 2010 02:46:18 PM »

Oh, I'm so glad you like it, Jolyon! I enjoyed every stitch. If I can get my scanner to work in color, I'll post the inspiration- a fashion illustration from Les Feuillets d'Art, 1919. I bought a book at a used bookstore just to get my hands on it.  
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I dream of a house covered with your art, and would love a personal swap. Pm me if you'd like to spread the crafty love! I also need blue fabric scraps for a scrap quilt!

Swaps:
xperimentl
« Reply #71 on: April 16, 2010 04:16:33 PM »

It's really fabulous pearliepie.  I looked at the details in the Needlework forum, too.  Just awesome.  I can tell you put a lot of time into it.  So beautiful, now what to do with it, jolyon?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"You can't use up creativity.  The more you use, the more you have."  Maya Angelou

My Flickr
My Pinterest
mindboggld
« Reply #72 on: April 17, 2010 03:14:56 PM »

You gals are amazing!   Shocked  I can't believe that detail Pearlie!!! WOW!  What a great job!  I am also curious what Jolyon is planning to do with it as well.
Sev-  girl you did great!  I love that design - those birds are so cute!

Best gallery ever! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SevsOnlyGirl
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #73 on: April 18, 2010 09:06:11 AM »

I received from karimusbunch and she did a beautiful panel!  She used a sheer material over a patterned material and it is gorgeous! 

It's hard to believe that she put herself as a beginner!!  The mermaid is beautiful!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
TroubleT
Tutorial Contributor

No try, just do.

I'm the Irish Latina Ninja!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #74 on: April 18, 2010 09:15:52 AM »

Holy moly! She is beautiful karimusbunch! I really like the swirls in the background fabric and the detail stitching in her "fishy" half.

This gallery is beyond awesome!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Pearliepie

I'm a llama! And I like it.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #75 on: April 18, 2010 09:37:01 AM »

Ooh. That mermaid is amazing! I'm blown away by the face. Faces are something I struggle to stitch a lot, and the detail in that face is perfect. Very nice work!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I dream of a house covered with your art, and would love a personal swap. Pm me if you'd like to spread the crafty love! I also need blue fabric scraps for a scrap quilt!

Swaps:
Automaton J.
Hardcore Lady Type

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #76 on: April 19, 2010 04:41:20 PM »

Karimusbunch, that piece is so sweet. It's nice having something so personal like that. Smiley

Jolyon, the detail on those ladies is amazing.

SevsOnlyGirl, that mermaid is fantastic. Wow. I love the two-toned skin.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
barbolot
Tutorial Contributor

A dead thing can go with the stream, but only a living thing can go against it.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: April 22, 2010 07:03:07 PM »

I am so sorry for posting this so late, and for being absent from the thread.  I have enjoyed, and ooooh'd and ahhhh'd, over all of your amazing creations!  You are all such a creative and talented bunch.  And the sweet embroidered wall art I received from prttynpnk is no exception!

She combined two of my favorite themes -- sewing and birds (with lots of cuteness thrown in for good measure!) and I just love this.

Her stitches are very nice and neat, too:

I already have this hanging in my office / sewing room!  Thank you SO much, prttynpnk!  This is just perfect.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

prttynpnk
« Reply #78 on: April 22, 2010 09:44:02 PM »

I'm so glad you like it and that it has already been hung up in your craft room!! I was a little worried you would think it was too simple. Seeing pics up here makes me miss it, I'm thinking of stitching one for my craft room too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
honeyd

warning: do not eat your fortune.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #79 on: April 23, 2010 11:33:54 AM »

I'm a horrible person, I have taken FOREVER to post photos of the WONDERFUL panel Lanysmiles sent me! 

You all saw the first package with all the delicious goodies and fantastic Ireland stuff!  Here is package two!

With the panel she sent me a beautiful book on Irish castles (SO AWESOME!) and a really lovely calendar!  But now... the moment you've all been waiting for - TA-DA!

The panel in full!  (I need to press it, but it's going to go on a tote bag!)

Elephant details!  I love how adorable the face is!!  It's got so much personality!

I LOVE board games!  Lany asked me about my favorites and I love how she incorporated the details!  Gloom, Killer Bunnies and my classic favorites like Clue and Candy Land (um... who DoESN'T love Candy Land?)

We both love the Lengend of Zelda games, so she has Link climbing out of my DS!

AND !!  If all that isn't enough she added a dress with some really beautiful beading detail!  She knows how obsessed I am with fashion and had to add that!

The whole panel is tied together with a giant knit rainbow!  I love it so so so much!!

<3 Thanks Elaine!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Pillow and Blanket Set For the Car
Making Cards From Sandpaper
Three Tips for Embroidering Your Own Monograms
How to Make a Candy Box
Martha Stewart Shows How to Make a Felted Heart Scarf
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Exploding Needle Box
Handmade Gift Ideas: Japanese Shibori Dyeing
@Home This Weekend: Embellished Guest Towels

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...