A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 296,711
Currently Running With Scissors:
467 Guests and 16 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 1 angel needed for Fill A Purse Swap  (Read 454 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

SevsOnlyGirl
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« on: March 16, 2010 03:01:46 AM »

Swap Name:  Fill A Purse Swap Round 5
Original Thread link:  http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=333726.0
Gallery thread link:  http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=337791.0
# of Flakers:  1

KrisCreates needs an angel for the Fill A Purse Swap Round 5.  She is located in Canada.  The swap requires you to make a purse according to KrisCreates likes and then fill it with at least 5 items that she would like.  At least two of the items must be crafted.  Here are answers to the questionnaire that we did:

What are your fave colors?  Least favorite colors?
Favorite colours are Green, Brown and Purple.  I also like the colour combination Lime Green and Hot Pink.  I dont really have any least favourite colours, I sort of like everything  Im generally drawn to vivid colours and steer away from pastels if that helps any!

What would you like to find in your purse?  I am an art student so I always like to carry a pencil and note book with me, my wallet is a must (I would love to receive a hand made wallet because the one I have is crappy)  Um, other than that I just like to have basic Purse stuff with me, like lip balm, gum, my keys, my glasses case Im a big reader, so I usually carry a book with me and I often carry knitting with me.

What size purse are you looking for: large (totebag size), medium (hobo size), small (shoulder bag) or even a clutch?  I like a sizeable bag that I can throw all my stuff in and run out the door, so I guess medium or large.

If your partner sends sweets, what are your favorites?  Chocolate, mmm.  I also like candy like Skittles or Starburst, yum!

Do you have a theme you particularly like?  I like anything funky, interesting, and unusual.  (Im sort of a hippy/punk, if that makes any sense haha)

Anything you find really distasteful?  Not particularly.  Im pretty open to everything.

Allergies? nope

Do you want a sewn, knit, crochet, felted bag?  Does it matter to you?  Not really, Im open to whatever the person crafting for me would like to make!  (On that note, I like bags made of heavier canvas or cotton, and I prefer natural materials, but none of these things are a must if you have a really kick-ass idea!)

Does the closure on your bag matter?  Not really, but I do like a bag to have a closure of some sort so that my stuff feels safe.

If you would like to angel for KrisCreates, please pm me so that I can approve you.  I would like this package sent out within two weeks of approval with a copy of the shipping receipt sent to me.

Edie22 will be the angel for KrisCreates
[/color]
« Last Edit: March 16, 2010 08:30:50 AM by SevsOnlyGirl » THIS ROCKS   Logged
edie22
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2010 04:06:52 AM »

I'll do it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swaps!
-Yarnies vs Sewists - crafting
-Giant Multi-Theme Swap rnd 3 - stalking

http://www.pinterest.com/edie22
LadybugsAndBumblebees
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2010 04:07:14 AM »

Cheesy  Hi!  My name is Barbara and I would like to be an angel for this swap.  I have been looking at the angel board and have been trying for a long time!  If you look at my feedback, you will see that I have one completed swap under my belt, and a few in progress.   The Fairy and RRR swaps are already sent and received, just waiting for photos.  The MOH swap, I am just on the lookout for an appropriate sized box to put the items in to send them out.  Rackycoo was the organizer for the completed swap, perhaps you would want to touch base with her for feedback about me being an angel!  Thanks for considering me!  -Barbara
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Jeremy Toombs Performs His Poem "The Alleppey Express"
Finale Book Trailer
Author Bob Woodward Discusses the Economic Crisis
Bob Woodward on America’s Future
Tim Federle on His Debut Novel, Better Nate Than Ever
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...