A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 300,942
Currently Running With Scissors:
588 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 18
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Once You Pop Swap 2010-Sprintime Gallery!!  (Read 18127 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

hahnasay
im awesome

OMG! IS THAT A DUCK?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2010 09:10:33 AM »

bah! would you look at that. Tongue I was going to add pictures like, right now. And they are already up. Sorry it took me a bit to get to the pictures!.

I love everything. Thank you so much! Ive already worn the shirt, and found a home for the snails and dragonfly. (:

You did a wonderful job, thank you!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

you may say im a dreamer, but im not the only one

Current Swaps:
Dinosaur Swap Rd2 - Awaiting Feedback
WWP Rd18 Ostara Swap - Awaiting Feedback
Once You Pop 2010 Springtime - Awaiting Feedback

Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop/hahnasay

Photography Website: http://shahnachristine.wordpress.c
PirateColey
Pirate Owl Ship Captian!

Craft hound.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2010 05:15:50 PM »

Holy crap- I received! USPS.com showed my package was out for delivery and I was so excited I called in late for work.  Roll Eyes

First of all- let me say that nostephot is the best partner ever. Not only is she super talented and fun to craft for, but she's really great to chat with in PMs as well.

Secondly- we decided to swap two cans. I'm painting my craft room as soon as the weather gets nicer (the paint is sitting here, ready to go!!) and nostephot took the color combination I'm using (spring green and orange) and gave me tons of goodies to decorate my space!

Here are the cans. One is covered in a neat red graffiti paper, the other is in my color scheme and came with four matching pom pom flowers! I'm going to add a couple button flowers I have and put it on my desk. Smiley

Here is a pretty zippered pouch (can never have too many of these!), a pretty bead necklace, two killer shrinky dinks, and a Harry Potter pin (we're both huge fans).

A chapstick cozy, mini notebook and a few matchbook notebooks. I've already stowed one in my purse. Also- some of the cute ribbon! I'm not normally a purple fan, but I really love that floral ribbon.

Next is a bunch of yoyos, a yoyo pin, and a cute mini scarf that went immediately into the book I was reading (after I wrestled it away from the cat). Smiley

Then she made me a great fabric banner. I'm going to put it on the door to my craft closest to spruce up the white color. Smiley

We also included lots of stuff to add to our stashes. Here's the beautiful fabric bits I received!

Buttons galore, a koy fish magnet, Harry Potter trading cards, Garbage Pail Kids cards, and other cute stuff.

Beads, patches, zippers, and the cutest sewing charms ever. I have a crafting charm bracelet and those are getting added right to it!! There's a thimble, a n "I Love Sewing" and even a scotch tape shaped charm!

And I saved the best for last. I was lusting after C's x-stitch skills and she delivered! The first is a robot hanging from a tree. I heart robots. Even my husband loved this one! The second is a little bird and birdhouse. It's actually framed inside a Pringles lid. How clever! The third (and my favorite) is my name- and each letter has a little bird on it! I ran out right after work and got frames for the larger two pieces (the little one is going to stay in his Pringles lid). Smiley

Seriosuly, C. Thank you so so SO much! I couldn't have asked for a better partner. I hope you like your cans as much as I love mine!  *HUG*
« Last Edit: March 22, 2010 05:19:46 PM by PirateColey » THIS ROCKS   Logged

nostephot
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2010 05:25:20 PM »

I had a great time crafting for you!  It was such fun stuff and it all came together well.... when I sent I almost felt like I had not sent enough..... I am so excited that you liked everything!!!!!  I take it the purple in the binding of the banner was not too much!!!! That is what I was most worried about!  I really LOVE that and think I need to make one for myself!  Thank you for all the sweet complements!  You really made me smile!!! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/nostephot/

My Old Wist http://www.wists.com/nostephot

I am open to personal swaps!  I would love to do one for Halloween!
PirateColey
Pirate Owl Ship Captian!

Craft hound.

« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2010 05:29:47 PM »

Actually, I'm really liking the purple with the green and orange. It might become a new accent color. Smiley

Now I get to have a nice relaxing evening at home with my OCD- sorting buttons. Smiley If only the weather would co-operate so that I could paint, I'd be in heaven.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

plucky1_08

Breath In. Breath Out. Move On.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2010 05:48:42 PM »

Great start to the gallery, man do I have to get crafting.  lol  Love everything so far can't wait to see more. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Retro_Rose

I shoot people for a living. ;o)

« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2010 06:22:40 PM »

Wow! That robot is really neat!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Willowe
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2010 06:34:38 PM »

Awesome package! Love the robot cross stitch!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Current Swaps:
     -None Smiley

My Etsy
My Pinterest
pugwash

oh, hello there

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2010 08:55:23 PM »

I'm so excited(and nervous because I've not yet finished) to see the posted parcels already, they're really cute so far. I really like that robot  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
imafundork
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2010 08:08:07 AM »

Oh my!  Two packages received so far and I didn't even realize we had a gallery yet!  Great stuff so far!  I need to really get going with this swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Wistful Thinking
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
beeker
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Meep!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2010 11:35:56 AM »

How did you make the fuzzy flowers? Those would go perfect with Horton Hears A Who.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Current Swaps:
Christmas Stocking Swap - crafting Smiley
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 18 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
John Turturro on Playing Jesus Quintana in The Big Lebowski
Akira Kurosawa and Individualism
Charles Dickens: From Books To Film
Benefits of Using Gaffer Tape
Stop Motion Recorder for the iPhone
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...