A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 304,861
Currently Running With Scissors:
633 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Kellibeans' Free Embellishments & Printables *UPDATED 03/21 w/Assorted Sliders*  (Read 3031 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Kellibeans
« on: March 14, 2010 06:08:27 PM »

In the spirit of sharing, I'm going to start offering some of my own digitally created/converted/enhanced collage embellishments here in this thread so that those of you who don't have the photoshopping skills to create your own (or are without the funds to buy lots of collage image packs online) can have some free options available to you to enhance and inspire your work.

However, I do have 4 simple rules that I ask you to follow when copying these sheets I am creating especially for YOU, my artistically inclined friends and other unknown persons with creative tendencies.  Therefore, by copying, printing, altering, editing, or otherwise using these images I make available to you free of charge, you agree that:

• Any images you use will be incorporated into artwork for personal use or in artwork YOU personally create to sell.  (Websites, clip art, and graphics are not included in my definition of "artwork" in these terms)
  • You will not offer any of my digital files for sale as your own. That includes copying, altering or otherwise repackaging them for inclusion in digital DIY scrapbook packs, collage packs & image collections and selling them online or offline.  That's stealing.
  • You will not offer any printed or photocopied versions of any of my images for sale as your own.  That includes copying, altering or otherwise repackaging them for inclusion in DIY scrapbook packs, collage packs & image collections and selling them online or offline.  That's stealing.
  • You will not redistibute any of these images online or offline.    That means no posting my images on your blog freebies collection, digiscrap site or similar online collection with the intent to share with the greater online community without my permission.  An email to
    kellibeansimages@gmail.com with your request is quick to do, and there's no point in being scared of asking for permission.  I am definitely cuter and less scary than these rules.

I'm not asking for credit on your work, because it's just that---your work.  But I do love seeing how others are using my work in their own.  If you don't mind posting links to or photos of your creations using my sheets here in this thread (or at least shooting a quick email over to kellibeansimages@gmail.com) I would be overjoyed to see what you have made.

Otherwise, go create some art!  Happy making!
~Kell
« Last Edit: March 21, 2010 04:55:04 PM by Kellibeans » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kellibeans
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2010 06:09:00 PM »

I will be adding in more sheets to this post in future edits:

Grunge Plaques Set #1
1000 x 1400 px (200dpi)
Print size - 5 x 7

Polka Tags Set #1
1600 x 2000 px (200dpi)
Print Size -  8 x 10

Assorted Sliders Set #1
1600 x 2000 px (200dpi)
Print Size -  8 x 10

Grunge Dots ATC/ACEO Backgrounds Set #1
1700 x 2200 px (200dpi)
Print Size - 8.5" x 11"

Vaudeville ATC/ACEO Backgrounds Set #1
1700 x 2200 px (200dpi)
Print Size - 8.5" x 11"

Jelly Dots  ATC/ACEO Backgrounds Set #1

1700 x 2200 px (200dpi)
Print Size - 8.5" x 11"

Jelly Dots  ATC/ACEO Backgrounds Set #2

1700 x 2200 px (200dpi)
Print Size - 8.5" x 11"

Grunge Stripes ATC/ACEO Backgrounds Set #1

1700 x 2200 px (200dpi)
Print Size - 8.5" x 11"

Grunge Stripes ATC/ACEO Backgrounds Set #2

1700 x 2200 px (200dpi)
Print Size - 8.5" x 11"

Grunge Stripes ATC/ACEO Backgrounds Set #3

1700 x 2200 px (200dpi)
Print Size - 8.5" x 11"

Gingham Grunge ATC/ACEO Backgrounds Set #1

1700 x 2200 px (200dpi)
Print Size - 8.5" x 11"

Pastel Plaids ATC/ACEO Backgrounds Set #1

1700 x 2200 px (200dpi)
Print Size - 8.5" x 11"
« Last Edit: March 21, 2010 04:53:55 PM by Kellibeans » THIS ROCKS   Logged

digital misfit

crazy doesn't begin to cover it!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2010 11:49:13 PM »

Thanks for the freebies, Kelli!
I gotta print up some grunge dots! too cute!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Visit my blog to read my rambling, get free hand embroidery patterns, and even enter giveaways from time to time! http://myhidingplaceincyberspace.blogspot.com
panthermoon
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2010 11:55:08 PM »

Thanks! I love the grunge plaques... as soon as I get more colored ink I'll be printing them up Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Interested in trading? ATC Gallery

Wists

100 Theme 12/100
Happy 100 ATC 6/100
100 Music Theme 4/100
Kellibeans
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2010 01:43:52 PM »

Thanks!  I'm thrilled you like them!
I just put up 3 more background sheets, "Jelly Dots", "Grunge Stripes", & "Gingham Grunge".

I'll probably put a few more sheets up before tomorrow as well.  Keep checking!

EDIT:  
Added Grunge Stripes Set #2
Grunge Stripes Set #3
Jelly Dots Set #2
to the list.

« Last Edit: March 15, 2010 10:24:50 PM by Kellibeans » THIS ROCKS   Logged

terrbear6
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2010 10:54:12 PM »

OK, dumb question...how do you print these? Grin They are just fabulous!!!! Do I have to sign up to that image place first? Still VERY new to all this fun stuff! Thanks a bunch!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Kellibeans
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2010 02:38:22 PM »

OK, dumb question...how do you print these? Grin They are just fabulous!!!! Do I have to sign up to that image place first? Still VERY new to all this fun stuff! Thanks a bunch!
Not a dumb question!  I really should have put instructions on how to copy these images for printing, so, my bad.  Grin I apologize.

The good news is you don't have to sign up to image shack to get these nor do you have to go through a billion steps to get them.

All you need to do is click the name of the sheet you're interested in here in the thread (I've linked directly to the sheets in each of their titles), and it should pop up with the sheet in a new tab/window.  Then you click on the pic to zoom in to full size.  Right click on the zoomed sheet and select "Save Image As" and click the save button (don't forget to save it to a folder you can easily remember/get to!)  Once you have the file on your computer, you can either right click the file and select "print", or print it from any photo viewing software you have on your computer.

Hope this helps, terrbear.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

terrbear6
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2010 04:44:53 PM »

Ahhhhhhhh, "I see" said the blind man! LOL Thanks soooo much for everything! Terry
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Kellibeans
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2010 12:02:12 AM »

Added Plaid Pastels ACEO/ATC Backgrounds Set #1
Will be adding more plaques, backgrounds and tags by Sunday.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

digital misfit

crazy doesn't begin to cover it!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2010 08:28:52 AM »

All fabulous, Kelli!
I just grabbed the jellydots and sliders.  Thank you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Visit my blog to read my rambling, get free hand embroidery patterns, and even enter giveaways from time to time! http://myhidingplaceincyberspace.blogspot.com
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Emerald Mile by Kevin Fedarko
Walking on Eggshells by Lyssa Chapman
Viral’s Secret Formula: Why Things Catch On by Jonah Berger
The Lake House by Marci Nault
Warning: Do Not Open Open This Book by Matthew Forsythe
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Easy Tile Coasters
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...